Give him another go, Ned.
再给他一次机会 奈德
That’s my father.
是我父亲
And my Uncle Benjen.
和班扬叔叔
Keep your shield up or I’ll ring your head like a bell.
举好盾牌 不然我可要把你的头敲得嗡嗡响
They were all so happy.
他们都好快活
So were you once.
你曾经也是
Stop showing off.
别炫耀了
Lyanna!
莱安娜
My Aunt Lyanna.
莱安娜姑妈
I’ve seen her statue in the crypt.
我在墓窖里见过她的雕像
My father never talked about her.
我父亲从不提她
Would you get out of here? We’re sparring.
走开好不好 我们练剑呢
Who are you gonna spar with when Ned goes off to the Eyrie?
奈德去鹰巢城以后你跟谁练剑
I don’t know.
不知道
What about him?
他怎么样
Wylis, come here.
威里斯 过来
Hodor?
阿多
But he’s got giant’s blood.
可是他有巨人血统
And you’ve got training. Sounds like a fair match to me.
你受过训练呀 我看也算旗鼓相当
Benjen always lifts his chin when he’s about to charge.
班扬出招之前总爱抬下巴
And lowers it when he’s going to dodge, my lady.
闪躲之前又收下巴 小姐
Hodor talks?
阿多会说话
You leave the fighting to the little lords, Wylis.
习武是小主人的事儿 威里斯
Come along, now. It’s no place for you.
快走 这不是你该来的地方
Oh, Nan, look at the size of him.
奶妈 看看他这块头
If he ever learned to fight, he’d be unstoppable.
要是他学了武艺 谁也打不过他
Well, he’s never going to learn to fight because he’s a stable boy.
可他永远不会学 因为他是马房小弟
So leave him be.
别难为他了
It is time to go.
该走了
Please, a little longer.
请让我多留一会儿
You finally show me something I care about
你终于给我看了我想看的
and then you drag me away.
又要把我拖回来
It is beautiful beneath the sea,
海底很美
but if you stay too long, you’ll drown.
但是停留太久就会溺死
I wasn’t drowning. I was home.
我没有溺水 那是我的家
Wylis.
威里斯
Hodor.
阿多
I saw you as a boy.
我看见你小时候了
You could talk.
你那时会说话
What happened?
发生了什么事
Hodor.
阿多
Where’s Meera?
梅拉去哪儿了
Hodor.
阿多
You shouldn’t be here.
你不该出来
It’s not safe outside the cave.
洞外不安全
It’s not safe anywhere.
哪里都不安全
I saw that Hodor wasn’t always Hodor.
我看到阿多从前不是这个样子
Hodor. His real name is Wylis.
阿多 他的真名是威里斯
And he could talk and fight and and then
他会讲话 会战斗 还…
What’s wrong?
怎么了
The ThreeEyed Raven says there’s a war coming.
三眼乌鸦说战争就要来了
And we’re going to fight it in there?
我们就在洞里参战吗
Brandon Stark needs you.
布兰登·史塔克需要你
For what? I sit in there
需要我做什么 我在洞里干坐着
and I watch him have his visions and nothing ever happens.
看他沉迷于各种幻象 无所事事
He isn’t going to stay here forever.
他不会永远留在这里
And out there he needs you.
等他出去 他需要你
It’s time, Ser Davos.
时间到了 戴佛斯爵士
Open the door and the men inside can rejoin their brothers in peace.
开门吧 让两边的兄弟心平气和地见面
We’ll even set the wolf free north of the Wall where it belongs.
我们可以放狼出长城 去它该去的地方
Nobody needs to die tonight.
今晚没必要死人
I’ve never been much of a fighter.
战斗从来不是我的强项
Apologies for what you’re about to see.
抱歉让你们看到这场面
Come on.
开始吧
Attack!
进攻
Fight, you cowards!
打啊 你们这群懦夫
You fucking traitor.
该死的叛徒
The only traitors here are the ones
该叫叛徒的
who shoved their knives into their Lord Commander’s heart.
是那些用刀子捅死总司令的人
For thousands of years the Night’s Watch
几千年来 守夜人军团
has held Castle Black against the wildlings.
驻守黑城堡抵挡来犯的野人
Until you.
到你这儿为止
Throw them into the cells where they belong.
扔进牢里 去他们该去的地方
Took a lot of knives.
挨了很多刀
I’ll have my men get the wood for a fire.
我去叫人准备生火的木柴
Bodies to burn.
好些尸体要烧
Right, so there she is, high and mighty Queen Cersei,
她来了 趾高气扬的瑟曦太后
tits and ass jiggling in the breeze.
奶♥子和屁♥股颤悠悠的吹着小风
All of a sudden she looks my way.
忽然 她看着我的方向
Gives me a little smile like, “Well?”
冲我微微一笑 像是在说”怎么着”
So, all right, you know, I’ve never been shy
好吧 我这人向来大方
and I’m blessed down south, so I put it right out.
我下面又天赋异禀 我就直接掏了出来
She’s never seen anything like it.
她从未见过那样的风景
I mean, she’s used to her brother and from what I hear,
她见惯了她弟弟的 据我听说
Jaime Lannister’s half an inch shy of an inch.
詹姆·兰尼斯特那儿短得不行
She sees it and I swear to the gods she licks her lips.
她看了一眼 我发誓 她舔了舔嘴唇
Well, you all know me.
你们了解我的
You know I wouldn’t lie about this.
我不会拿这事撒谎
Get out of my way.
给我闪开
King’s orders, Your Grace.
国王有令 陛下
What are the king’s orders?
国王有什么命令
He would like you to remain in the Red Keep, Your Grace,
他要您待在红堡里 陛下
for your own protection.
这是为保护您
You’re barring me from attending my own daughter’s funeral?
你们不许我参加自己女儿的葬礼吗
Forgive me, Your Grace,
原谅我 陛下
by the king’s command, I cannot let you pass.
但国王有令 我不能让您过去
I would like to speak to my son.
我要跟我儿子谈谈
He has left the Red Keep, Your Grace.
他已经离开了红堡 陛下
She grew up.
她长大了
Almost.
还太年轻
Have we caught Prince Trystane’s killers?
抓到杀害崔斯丹王子的凶手了吗
I expect it was Mother.
我猜是母亲干的吧
Your mother wouldn’t do that.
你母亲不会那么做
Yes, she would.
她会的
Are you angry with her?
你在生她的气吗
Of course not. Then why didn’t you let her come?
当然没有 那你为什么不许她来
She has every right to be here.
她完全有权在场
They told me she wouldn’t be allowed in the sept.
他们说 她不能进大圣堂
If she had tried
如果她…
They’re not putting your mother in a cell ever again.
他们别想再把你母亲关回牢里
Not while I’m here.
只要有我在
Why haven’t you gone to see her?
你为什么不去见她
Everything she endured, she did it for you.
她承受的一切 都是为了你
Don’t you think I know that?
你以为我不知道吗
I’m sorry.
对不起
But I can’t.
但我不能
Why not?
为什么
When the Faith Militant seized her and Margaery,
战士之子抓走她和玛格丽时
what did I do?
我做了什么
When they paraded her through the streets like a whore,
他们像对妓♥女那样拉她游街时
what did I do?
我又做了什么
We all fail sometimes.
我们都有力不从心的时候
The king is supposed to be the Protector of the Realm.
国王本该是全境守护
If I can’t even protect my own wife or my own mother,
如果我连自己的妻子和母亲都无法守护
what good am I?
我还有什么用
Go and see your mother and ask her to forgive you.
去见你母亲 求她原谅
Your Grace.
陛下
Lord Commander.
队长大人
I want to see my wife.
我想见我妻子
The gods wait for Queen Margaery
诸神在等待玛格丽王后
to confess her crimes and seek their mercy.
忏悔罪行 祈求宽恕
The king must wait as well.
国王也必须等待
Go and see your mother, Tommen.
去见你母亲吧 托曼
You’re a bold man.
你好大的胆子
On the contrary.
恰恰相反
I fear a great deal.
我所畏惧的何其之多
The Father, the Mother,
天父 圣母
the Warrior.
战士
Do you know why we use these stones?
知道我们为什么用这石头吗
To remind us not to fear death.
是为提醒我们不必惧怕死亡
We close our eyes on this world and open them on the next.
我们闭上现世的眼睛 在来世睁开
You must long for the next life.
你一定很期待来世吧
In truth, I fear that, too.
说实话 那个我也怕
You imprisoned and humiliated my sister.
你囚禁并羞辱我的姐姐
Your sister sought the gods’ mercy
你姐姐寻求诸神宽恕
and atoned for her sin.
并赎清了罪孽
What about my sins?
那我的罪孽呢
I broke a sacred oath and stabbed my king in the back.
我打破了神圣的誓言 从背后一剑杀了我的国王
I killed my own cousin.
我杀了自己的血亲
When the gods judged my brother guilty,
诸神判我弟弟有罪
I helped him escape their justice.
我却帮他逃脱了制裁
What atonement do I deserve?
我该如何赎罪
You would spill blood in this holy place?
你要在这神圣之地杀人
Oh, the gods won’t mind.
诸神不会介意的
They’ve spilled more blood than the rest of us combined.
他们杀的人太多 我们全加在一起也比不上
Go on, then.
那来吧
I deserve it. We all do.
我该死 我们都该死
We are weak, vain creatures.
我们是软弱无能的生灵
We live only by the Mother’s mercy.
我们活着 只因圣母仁慈
They should be closer if you mean for them to save you.
如果你指望他们救你 还得靠近些
I don’t.
不
They’d never reach me before you struck.
你要出手 他们是来不及的
I’ve fought against worse odds.
以寡敌众我也不是没经历过
No doubt many of us would fall.
我们当然会死很多人
But who are we, hmm?
但我们是谁
We have no names, no family.
我们没有姓氏 没有家族
Every one of us is poor and powerless.
个个一文不名 无权无势
And yet together,
但团结起来
we can overthrow an empire.
我们可以改天换地
Mother.
母亲
Did they put her in the red gown or the gold?
他们给她裹的是红袍还是金袍
Gold.
金袍
Good. It was always her color.
很好 金色向来很衬她
I’m sorry for keeping you here.
抱歉把您关在这里
I shouldn’t have, but I was
我不该这么做 但我…
I didn’t want to lose you again.
我不想再次失去您
I understand.
我明白
I’m glad to see you.
很高兴见到你
I know I should have come sooner.
我知道我该早些来
I wanted to. I was wrong.
我也想来 我错了
It’s all right.
没关系
No, it isn’t.
不 有关系
I should have executed all of them.
我应该把他们全杀了
I should have pulled down the Sept
我该拆了圣堂 活埋了大♥麻雀
onto the High Sparrow’s head before I let them do that to you,
不该让他们那么对您
as you would have for me.
换作您也会为我这么做
You raised me to be strong…
您希望把我养育得坚强有力
and I wasn’t.
而我辜负了您
But I want to be.
可我希望变得强大
Help me.
帮帮我
Always.
随时随地
If I lost my cock, I’d drink all the time.
我要是没了命根子 肯定酒不离手
Meaning no offense.
无意冒犯
He makes dwarf jokes, I make eunuch jokes.
他开侏儒的玩笑 我开太监的玩笑
I do not make dwarf jokes.
我不开侏儒的玩笑
You think them.
你脑子里想了
So, the fleet. It’s been burned.
说回舰队 全被烧了
We are searching for the men who burned the ships,
我们正在抓捕烧船的人
but nobody saw anything.
但当时的情况没人知道
Surely there’s some good news lurking somewhere.
总该有些好消息吧
Astapor and Yunkai have stopped asking us for aid.
阿斯塔波和渊凯不再请求我们援助了
Perhaps they can tell us their secret.
也许他们愿意分享脱困秘法
The Masters have retaken both cities.
善主贤主们重新控制了两座城市
Outside of Meereen, the whole of Slaver’s Bay
弥林之外 整个奴隶湾
has returned to the slavers.
都回到了奴隶主的手中
What about the dragons?
龙呢
We have two of them here beneath the pyramid.
我们的金字塔底下可关着两只呢
They are not eating.
它们不吃东西
They haven’t touched any food since Queen Daenerys left.
自从丹妮莉丝女王离开 它们什么都不吃
Daenerys is the dragon queen.
丹妮莉丝是龙女王
Can’t very well let the dragons starve, that’s obvious.
显然不能让龙饿死
If a dragon does not want to eat, how do you force him to eat?
如果龙不想吃 你又如何强迫它们
Dragons do not do well in captivity.
龙被关着是长不好的
How do you know this? That’s what I do.
你怎么知道 这是我的专长
I drink and I know things.
醉生梦死 无所不知
The dragons Aegon used to conquer Westeros
伊耿用来征服维斯特洛的巨龙
ranged over hundreds of miles.
遮天蔽日 横跨数百哩
Then Daenerys’s ancestors started chaining them up in pens.
后来丹妮莉丝的祖先开始把龙锁起来圈养
A few generations later,
几代之后
the last dragons were no larger than cats.
最后的龙和猫儿一般大小
They must be unchained or they’ll waste away.
必须解开枷锁 否则它们会日渐衰弱
Missandei,
弥桑黛
how many times were you in the company of these dragons?
你和那几只龙打过多少次照面
Many times. And did they ever harm you?
很多次 它们伤害过你吗
Never.
从来没有
Dragons are intelligent.
龙很聪明
More intelligent than men according to some maesters.
有的学士认为 龙比人更聪明
They have affection for their friends and fury for their enemies.
它们对朋友有善意 对敌人狂暴无情
I am their friend. Do they know that?
我是它们的朋友 它们知道吗
They will. It’s time they had their supper.
它们会明白的 是时候请它们吃晚饭了
I’m friends with your mother.
我是你们母亲的朋友
I’m here to help.
我是来帮你们的
Don’t eat the help.
别把帮手吃了
When I was a child,
我小时候
an uncle asked what gift I wanted for my name day.
有个叔叔问我 命名日想要什么礼物
I begged him for one of you.
我求他送我一只龙
It wouldn’t even have to be a big dragon,” I told him.
“不必是一只巨龙” 我对他说”
It could be little like me.”
“像我一样小就可以””
Everyone laughed like it was the funniest thing they had ever heard.
所有人哈哈大笑 像是听到了世上最可笑的事
Then my father told me
随后我父亲告诉我
the last dragon had died a century ago.
最后一只龙一百年前就死了
I cried myself to sleep that night.
那天晚上 我哭着入睡
But here you are.
可你们出现了
Next time I have an idea like that,
下次我再冒出这馊主意
punch me in the face.
照我脸上来一拳
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字
No one. I don’t believe that.
无名之辈 我不信
You don’t believe that.
你自己也不信
Who are you?
你是谁
No one.
无名之辈
If a girl says her name,
女孩说出自己的名字
a man will let her sleep under a roof tonight.
某人让她今晚在屋子里过夜
A girl has no name.
女孩没有名字
If a girl says her name,
女孩说出自己的名字
a man will feed her tonight.
某人今晚给她饭吃
A girl has no name.
女孩没有名字
If a girl says her name,
女孩说出自己的名字
a man will give her eyes back.
某人就把双眼还给她
A girl has no name.
女孩没有名字
Come.
来
Leave it.
别管它
A girl is not a beggar anymore.
女孩不再是乞丐了
We came upon the bodies on our way here.
我们过来的路上看到了尸体
Half a dozen men? Your best hunters?
六个人 你最好的猎手
They obviously had help.
他们显然有帮手
I didn’t think Lady Sansa killed them all by herself.
我也不认为是珊莎夫人自己把他们全杀了
Thank you for this report, Lord Karstark.
感谢你的报告 卡史塔克大人
We know where she’s going.
我们知道她要去哪儿
Her brother’s at Castle Black.
她哥哥在黑城堡
Ned Stark’s last surviving son?
奈德·史塔克唯一活着的儿子
Jon Snow is a bastard, not a Stark.
琼恩·雪诺是私生子 不是史塔克
So was I, Father.
我从前也是 父亲
Your hold on the North will never be secure
只要还有史塔克能从那扇门走进来
as long as a Stark can walk through that door.
您的北境宝座就坐不稳
Castle Black isn’t defended on the southern side.
黑城堡南面没有防御
And the few men left are barely men at all.
剩下的人手也算不上守军
Farm boys and thieves.
都是乡下小子和盗贼
With a small force, we could storm the castle, kill Jon Snow
一队人马就能攻下黑城堡 杀死琼恩·雪诺
Murder the Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch?
杀害守夜人军团总司令
You’d unite every house in the North against us.
你会让北境所有家族一致对付我们
We don’t need every house in the North.
我们不需要北境所有的家族
The Umbers, the Manderlys, and the Karstarks
安柏 曼德勒 卡史塔克三家的士兵
command more soldiers than all the other houses combined.
比其他家族加起来还多
With their support, none could challenge us.
有了他们的支持 没人能挑战我们
The Starks lost my house
罗柏国王处决我父亲那天
the day King Robb cut off my father’s head.
史塔克家就失去了我们的支持
It’s time for new blood in the North.
北境也该换主了
If you acquire a reputation as a mad dog,
落得疯狗的名声
you’ll be treated as a mad dog.
就会被当作疯狗对待
Taken out back and slaughtered for pig feed.
拉到后院宰了喂猪
My lords.
老爷们
Lady Walda has given birth.
瓦妲夫人生了
A boy.
是男孩
Redcheeked and healthy.
红脸蛋儿 很健康
My congratulations, Lord Bolton.
恭喜 波顿大人
Congratulations, Father.
恭喜 父亲
I look forward to meeting my new brother.
等不及要见我的小弟弟了
You’ll always be my firstborn.
你永远是我的长子
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢您这样说
It means a great deal to me.
这对我意义非凡
Maester Wolkan,
沃肯学士
send ravens to all the northern houses. Roose Bolton is dead.
给北境所有家族送信 卢斯·波顿死了
Poisoned by our enemies.
被敌人毒杀
How did he die?
他怎么死的
Poisoned by his enemies.
被他的敌人毒死的
You’re talking to your lord. Use respect.
你在跟你的领主讲话 用敬语
Forgive me, my lord.
请原谅 大人
Send for Lady Walda and the baby.
传瓦妲夫人和孩子过来
She’s resting, my lord.
她在休息 大人
At once, my lord.
我马上去 大人
There he is.
他来了
Isn’t he wonderful?
他漂亮吗
May I hold him?
我能抱抱他吗
Of of course.
当…当然
Little brother.
小弟弟
Lord Bolton sent for us.
波顿大人要见我们
Have you seen him?
你看见他了吗
Of course. Follow me, Mother.
当然 跟我来 母亲
Where is Lord Bolton?
波顿大人在哪里
Down!
安静
It’s all right. Come on, shh.
没事 没事
It’s cold out here, Ramsay. I need to feed him.
这里很冷 拉姆斯 我得喂他吃奶
Ramsay, where is your father?
拉姆斯 你父亲在哪儿
Ramsay.
拉姆斯
Where is Lord Bolton?
波顿大人在哪儿
I am Lord Bolton.
我就是波顿大人
Ramsay.
拉姆斯
Ramsay, please.
拉姆斯 求你
I’ll leave Winterfell. I’ll go back to the Riverlands.
我会离开临冬城 回到河间地去
Please.
求你了
Ramsay.
拉姆斯
He’s your brother.
他是你弟弟
I prefer being an only child.
我更喜欢做唯一的子嗣
I saw her with a man.
我看见她跟一个男人在一起
I don’t think he hurt her.
我觉得他并没有伤害她
She didn’t want to leave him, he didn’t want to leave her.
她不想离开那人 那人也不想离开她
You don’t know which way she went?
你不知道她去哪里了吗
I spent three days looking for her.
我找了她整整三天
She disappeared.
但她消失了
How’d she look?
她看起来怎么样
She looked good.
还不错
She wasn’t exactly dressed like a lady.
她的打扮不像个淑女
No, she wouldn’t be.
她当然不会了
What happened at Winterfell?
临冬城发生了什么事
I should have gone with you while I had the chance.
我本该抓住机会跟你走的
It was a difficult choice, my lady.
那是个艰难的选择 小姐
We’ve all had to make difficult choices.
我们都做出过艰难的选择
We shouldn’t be lighting fires.
我们不该生火
It’s not safe.
不安全
He won’t stop hunting us.
他不会停止追捕我们的
We just have to make it to Castle Black.
我们只需要坚持到黑城堡
Once we’re with Jon, Ramsay won’t be able to touch us.
只要和琼恩会合 拉姆斯就没法伤害我们了
Jon will have me killed the moment I step through the gate.
我一踏进黑城堡的大门就会被琼恩杀掉
I won’t let him.
我不会让他那样做
I’ll tell him the truth about Bran and Rickon.
我会告诉他关于布兰和瑞肯的真相
And the truth about the farm boys I killed in their place.
我杀了两个农场小子说是他们的真相
And the truth about Ser Rodrik, who I beheaded.
我砍掉罗德利克爵士脑袋的真相
And the truth about Robb, who I betrayed.
我背叛罗柏的真相
When you take the black, all your crimes are forgiven.
当你披上黑衣 过去的罪行将一笔勾销
I don’t want to be forgiven.
我不想一笔勾销
I can never make amends to your family for the things I’ve done.
我永远无法弥补对你家人造成的伤害
They’ll keep you safer than I ever could.
他们会比我更好地保护你
You’re not coming with us?
你不跟我们一起走吗
I would have taken you all the way to the Wall.
我本想护送你一直到长城脚下
I would have died to get you there.
我做好了牺牲性命的准备
May I take one of the horses?
我可以带一匹马走吗
Where will you go?
你要去哪里
Home.
回家
The Glovers have retaken Deepwood Motte.
葛洛佛家夺回了深林堡
And the ironborn who held it?
守卫它的铁民呢
They died fighting to a man.
他们战至最后一人
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
But they did
但是他们死了
and our invasion died with them.
我们的扩张大业也随之破灭
Deepwood Motte was our last stronghold on the mainland.
深林堡是我们在大陆的最后一座要塞
Then we will take more.
我们还会有的
Why? For more pinecones and rocks?
为什么 就为了松果和石头吗
Because I order it.
因为这是我的命令
We can defeat anyone at sea,
我们在大海上无人能敌
but we’ll never hold lands and castles
但是面对陆地种的反攻
against mainland armies.
我们守不住土地和城堡
Not if our captains defy my orders,
因为我们的军官违抗我的命令
abandon their posts, and sacrifice our men on foolish missions.
擅离职守 在愚蠢的行动中白白牺牲人手
I won’t apologize for trying to rescue Theon.
我绝不为营救席恩的行动道歉
Then where is he?
那他人呢
Where is your kingdom?
您的王国呢
We took those castles because the northerners marched off to war.
我们夺占那些城堡是因为北方佬去打仗了
That war is over.
而战争已经结束
The last time we provoked them too far,
我们上一次激怒他们的时候
I watched from that window as they breached our walls
我就在那个窗口 看见他们冲破我们的城墙
and knocked down our towers.
拆了我们的塔楼
I lost two brothers that day.
那天我失去了两个哥哥
And I lost three sons.
我失去了三个儿子
The War of the Five Kings, they call it.
他们说这是五王之战
Well, the other four are dead.
如今其他四个都死了
When you rule the Iron Islands,
轮到你统治铁群岛的时候
you can wage all the peace you want.
你尽可以跟他们和平共处
But for now, shut your mouth and obey
但是现在把嘴闭上 服从我的命令
or I will make another heir who will.
不然我再生一个听话的继承人
Let me pass.
别挡我的路
You fool, move aside for your king.
你这个蠢货 快给你的国王让路
Haven’t I always, brother?
我不是一直如此吗 老哥
I thought you’d be rotting under some foreign sea by now.
我以为你早烂在不知哪儿的海底了呢
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
Has the custom changed since I’ve been gone?
我走后改规矩了吗
Aren’t you supposed to repeat the words?
你不是应该重复我那句话吗
You can mock our god without my help.
你尽管嘲弄我们的神 不用我帮忙
I don’t mock the Drowned God.
我没有嘲弄淹神
I am the Drowned God.
我就是淹神
From Oldtown to Qarth,
从旧镇到魁尔斯
when men see my sails, they pray.
人们见到我的船就祈祷
You’re old, brother.
你老了 老哥
You’ve had your time.
你也辉煌过
Now let another rule.
现在该让位了
I heard you lost your mind
我听说你疯了
during a storm on the Jade Sea.
在玉海的风暴之中
They tied you to the mast to keep you from jumping overboard.
他们把你绑在桅杆上防你跳海
They did.
是的
And when the storm passed, you cut out their tongues.
等风暴过了 你就拔了他们的舌头
I needed silence.
我需要宁静
What kind of an ironborn
什么样的铁种
loses his senses during a storm?
会在风暴中发疯
I am the storm, brother.
我就是风暴 老哥
The first storm and the last.
最初也是最后的风暴
And you’re in my way.
你挡我的路了
Lord, take your servant Balon back beneath the waves.
神啊 请带您的仆人巴隆回到海浪之下
Feed the creatures of your kingdom on his flesh.
用他的血肉喂养您统辖的生灵
Pull his bones down to your depths
让他的骸骨沉到您最深的国度
to rest beside his ancestors and his children.
安息在他的祖先和子孙的身边
What is dead may never die.
逝者不死
I’m going to find out who did this.
我要查清是谁干的
I’m going to feed them to the sharks while they live.
我要把他们活着丢去喂鲨鱼
I swear it by the Salt Throne.
我以盐王座之名发誓
The Salt Throne is not yours to swear upon,
你不能以盐王座之名发誓
not unless the kingsmoot chooses you.
除非选王会挑中了你
My father would have wanted me to rule.
我父亲肯定希望我来统治
Your father does not get to choose. The law is clear.
王不由你父亲选择 律法再清楚不过
Perhaps you’ll win.
也许你会胜出
Perhaps you’ll be the first woman in history to rule the ironborn.
也许你会成为第一个统领铁种的女人
And perhaps not.
也许不会
Come in.
进来
I’m sorry, my lady. Didn’t mean to interrupt.
抱歉 女士 本不想打扰你
You interrupt nothing.
不妨事
I assume you know why I’m here.
我想你清楚我来的目的
I will after you tell me.
你说了我才清楚
It’s about the Lord Commander.
是关于总司令的事
The former Lord Commander.
已故的总司令
Does he have to be?
只能这样了吗
What are you asking?
你想要怎样
Do you know of any magic…
你会不会什么魔法…
that could help him?
可以帮他
Bring him back?
带他回来
If you want to help him, leave him be.
如果你真想帮他 那就别管他
Can it be done?
能做到吗
There are some with this power.
有些人做得到
How? I don’t know.
怎么做 我不知道
Have you seen it done?
你见过吗
I met a man who came back from the dead,
我见过一个起死回生的人
but the priest who did it
但施法的那个祭司…
it shouldn’t have been possible.
原本是不可能的事
But it was. It could be now.
可是成功了 现在也能行
Not for me.
我不行
Not for you?
你不行
I saw you drink poison that should have killed you.
我见你饮下本该使你毙命的毒药
I saw you give birth to a demon made of shadows.
我见你诞下影子形态的魔鬼
Everything I believed,
我相信的一切
the great victory I saw in the flames,
在火焰中预见的伟大胜利
all of it was a lie.
全是假相
You were right all along.
一直以来 你都是对的
The Lord never spoke to me.
真♥主从未对我说过话
fuck him, then.
去他的真♥主
fuck all of them.
让他们全部滚蛋
I’m not a devout man, obviously.
我这人并不虔诚 你也看得出来
Seven gods, drowned gods, tree gods, it’s all the same.
七神 淹神 树神 全都一样
I’m not asking the Lord of Light for help.
我并非请求光之王帮忙
I’m asking the woman who showed me that miracles exist.
我请求的是在我面前展示过神迹的女人
I never had this gift.
我没有这种能力
Have you ever tried?
你试过吗
[瓦雷利亚语]
Please.
拜托了