Valar morghulis. Valar dohaeris.
凡人皆有一死 凡人必须侍奉
I’ve been sweeping this floor for days.
我扫了好多天的地板
Good. I didn’t come here to sweep floors.
很好 我不是来扫地的
No? Why come then?
不是吗 那你为何而来
You said that I could be your apprentice.
当时你说我可以做你的学徒
You said you’d teach me how to be a Faceless Man.
你说你会教我做无面者
A man teaches a girl.
某人在教女孩
Valar dohaeris. All men must serve.
凡人必须侍奉 凡人皆须侍奉
Faceless men, most of all.
无面者更须侍奉
I want to serve.
我想要侍奉
A girl wants to serve herself.
女孩想要侍奉自己
Here we serve the ManyFaced God. To serve well,
这里我们侍奉千面之神 要侍奉好
a girl must become noone.
女孩必须成为无名之辈
Which one is the ManyFaced God?
哪一尊是千面之神
I see the Stranger. I see the Drowned God.
我看到了陌客 看到了淹神
I see the Weirwood Face. There is only one god.
还有鱼梁木上的面孔 世间只有一个神
A girl knows his name.
女孩知道他的名字
And all men know his gift.
凡人皆知他的恩赐
Where are they taking him?
他们带他去哪儿
Queen Margaery!
玛格丽王后
Queen Margaery!
玛格丽王后
Queen Margaery!
玛格丽王后
I am his, and he is mine. I am hers, and she is mine.
我属于他他属于我 我属于她她属于我
From this day until the end of my days.
从今日起 至死方休
Did I hurt you?
我弄疼你了吗
No. You were lovely.
没有 你很好
It all happened so fast. Yes.
一切发生得好快 是啊
I was scared maybe I hurt you. It sounded like…
我怕可能弄疼了你 听起来好像…
No, no, no…
没有 没有
you’re very sweet.
你非常温柔
The sweetest king who ever lived.
有史以来最温柔的国王
This is what I want to do all day,
我只想整天都这样
every day for the rest of my life.
每天都这样 一辈子这样过下去
Wouldn’t that be glorious?
那该多有趣呀
Shouldn’t we rest a little while?
不如我们歇歇吧
Just to catch our breath. There’s no rush, is there?
喘口气 我们不急 是不是
Of course not.
当然不急
Are you hungry?
你饿不饿
Should I have them bring you some cake or pomegranate juice…?
我叫人给你拿点心和石榴汁
No, I’m fine…
不 我不饿
I just want you all to myself.
我只想一个人守着你
I want to know everything there is to know
我想知道托曼一世国王
about King Tommen, First of His Name.
所有的小秘密
King Tommen… it still sounds strange to me.
托曼国王 听起来仍然有些陌生
Does Queen Margaery sound strange to you?
“玛格丽王后”在你听来陌生吗
So strange.
非常陌生
Husband. Wife.
夫君 贤妻
Sometimes it feels odd.
有时候感觉怪怪的
I’m the king,
我成了国王
I’ve married the most beautiful woman in the world,
娶了世上最美的女人
and it’s all because my brother died.
全是因为我哥哥死了
I understand.
我了解
But it’s no your fault. You know that, don’t you?
但那不是你的错 你知道的吧
You mustn’t feel guilty.
你不要感到内疚
I don’t feel guilty.
我并不感到内疚
That’s what’s odd.
这正是奇怪的地方
Do you like to sail?
你喜欢航行吗
I love to sail. I do, too.
我最爱航行 我也喜欢
I think we’re going to be very happy, you and I.
我想我们会很幸福的 我们两个
I do, too.
我也这样想
Living in a tower so high, it touches the clouds.
住在直插云霄的高塔里
Of course, my grandmother couldn’t wait to go home.
当然啦 我祖母就急着回家
The capital is not for everyone, I suppose.
我猜不是每个人都能适应都城
Does your mother like it here?
你母亲喜欢这里吗
I don’t think so.
我猜她不喜欢
She told me never to trust anyone in King’s Landing.
她教我不要信任君临的任何人
It’s so wonderful to have her watching over you.
有她照看你多好呀
A lioness guarding her cub.
护崽的母狮
Well, but I’m a man now.
可我现在是大人了
You are.
是啊
And the king.
还是国王
But you’ll always be her babyboy.
可你永远都是她的小宝贝
I suppose.
我想是吧
I adore her. She has always been
我仰慕她 她对我总是
so generous with me, so kind.
那么慷慨 那么和蔼
And the horror she’s had to endure
她经历了那么多可怕的事情
losing her husband, her eldest child, and her father.
失去了丈夫 长子 还有父亲
It’s no wonder she’s so protective of you.
难怪她把你护得这样紧
She’ll never let you out of her sight.
她永远不会让你离开她视线的
You look very much in love.
看得出你在恋爱
The first days of marriage are often so blissful.
新婚的日子总是这样幸福喜乐
She’s certainly very pretty, isn’t she?
她真的很漂亮 是不是
Like a doll. She smiles quite a lot.
像个玩偶娃娃 特别爱笑
Do you think she’s intelligent?
你觉得她聪明吗
I can’t quite tell.
我可说不好
Not that it matters.
不过这都不重要
Do you ever miss Casterly Rock?
您想念凯岩城吗
There’s nothing for me in Casterly Rock.
凯岩城没有我要的东西
That’s where you grew up.
您在那里长大
You always told me that you liked the people there better.
您一直跟我说凯岩城的人更和善
You said that King’s Landing smelled of horse dung and sour milk.
您说君临满是马粪和酸牛奶的臭气
Why are we speaking of Casterly Rock?
为什么提到凯岩城
The way that you talked about it,
您提起凯岩城的样子
I always thought that you missed it,
我一直以为您思念凯岩城
that you… that it was your real home.
那里是您真正的家
This is my real home now.
现在这里是我的家了
Where my family lives.
我的家人都在这儿
I want you to be happy, mother.
我希望您快乐 母亲
I know that.
我知道
I know you do. My sweet boy.
我知道 我的好孩子
But wouldn’t you be happier in Casterly Rock?
可是您回凯岩城不是会更开心吗
I said, “Darling, surely four times is enough.”
我说 “亲爱的 四次已经够多了
Are you trying to set a new record?”
你在努力刷新纪录吗””
And he said, “Well, what is the record?
他说 “纪录是几次
I’m sure we can break it.”
我们一定能打破它”
Mother.
母亲
Welcome.
欢迎
Don’t you look lovely.
瞧你多么迷人
Marriage agrees with you.
新婚令你容光焕发
Can we bring you anything to eat or drink?
您要用些吃的和饮品吗
I wish we had some wine for you.
真希望这里有酒给您
It’s a bit early in the day for us.
不过对于我们 此时喝酒尚早
No, no, I… I can’t stay.
不 不用 我这就走的
I just wanted to let you know
我只是来告诉你
if there’s ever anything I can do for you.
有任何需要 尽管找我
You are very sweet.
您太好心了
Tommen seems quite taken with his new queen.
托曼对他的新王后很是着迷
I absolutely adore him.
我非常爱慕他
You raised a gallant young man.
您养育出一个勇猛善战的青年
I’m forever grateful. Good.
我永远心怀感激 很好
Good.
很好
I’m glad to hear you’re happy.
你们开心就好
Ecstatic. I really am.
欣喜若狂 真的
Exhausted, to be honest, but
精疲力竭 实话实说
what can I expect, he is half lion, half stag.
但也不意外 他可是一半雄狮一半雄鹿啊
I’ll leave you to it then.
你们继续聊吧
Oh, forgive me,
请您原谅
I haven’t been at Court for long,
我来宫中不久
I get so confused.
搞不清楚
What’s the proper way to address you now?
我该怎么称呼您
Queen Mother or Dowager Queen?
母后还是王太后
There’s no need for such formalities.
无需计较这些繁文缛节
In any event, judging from the King’s enthusiasm,
不管怎样 从国王热情的样子看
the Queen Mother will be a Queen Grandmother soon.
母后很快就要做王祖母了
Won’t that be a lovely day.
那将是美好的一天
Can you imagine the celebrations?
想想看庆生的盛典
They’ll ring the bells all day and night.
钟声日夜不停地敲响
Remember.
记住
Anything you need.
需要什么就找我
We can’t hold the North with terror alone.
我们不能仅凭恐惧守住北境
You can’t hold the North if you let these lesser lords insult us.
如果任由小贵族侮辱我们 您也守不住北境
I sent you there to collect taxes, not bodies.
我派你出去收税 不是收集尸体
Lord Cerwyn refused to pay.
赛文大人不肯交钱
He said the Warden of the North would always be a Stark
他说北境守护永远都是史塔克
and he’d be damned if he’d kiss a traitor’s boot.
让他吻叛徒的靴子还不如去死
He left you no choice.
他让你别无选择
I flayed him living,
我活剥了他的皮
along with his wife and brother.
还有他的妻子和弟弟
I made his son watch.
让他儿子看着
And?
然后
The new Lord Cerwyn paid his taxes.
新任赛文大人交税了
I have something important to tell you.
我有重要的事情告诉你
Stop eating and listen.
别吃了 听我说
We don’t have enough men to hold the North
我们人手不足 如果其他家族纷纷造反
if the other Houses rise up against us.
北境是守不住的
Do you understand that?
你明白吗
Our pact with the Lannisters protects…
我们和兰尼斯特家族有协议…
I had a pact with Tywin Lannister.
我和泰温·兰尼斯特有协议
And Tywin Lannister is dead.
泰温·兰尼斯特死了
The remaining Lannisters are a thousand miles away
剩下的兰尼斯特远在千里之外
dealing with that fact.
应付他留下的烂摊子
They’ve never once in the history of the Seven Kingdoms
七国历史上 他们从未派军
sent their army this far north.
北上如此之远
If you think they will for us, you’re a fool.
你要是以为他们会为我们出兵 你就是傻瓜
We’ve become a great House
我们家族之所以强大
by entering into alliances with other Houses,
是与其他家族联♥盟
and parlaying those alliances into greater power.
通过扩张联♥盟的势力 增强自身的力量
The best way to forge a lasting alliance
缔结长久联♥盟的最好方法
isn’t by peeling a man’s skin off.
不是将人剥皮
The best way is marriage.
最好的方法是联姻
Now that you’re a Bolton by royal decree,
如今依照王令 你成了波顿家的一员
it’s high time you married a suitable bride.
是时候娶个门当户对的新娘了
And as it happens,
说来也巧
I’ve found the perfect girl to solidify our hold on the North.
我找到一个完美的姑娘 可为我们稳固北境
That’s Moat Cailin. Yes.
那是卡林湾 是的
A bit shabby, isn’t it?
有点破败 是吧
You’ve been here before.
你来过这里
On our way down to King’s Landing,
在去君临的路上
with my father and Arya and…
跟我父亲 艾莉亚和…
Where are you taking me? Home.
你带我去哪里 回家
The Boltons have Winterfell.
波顿家占着临冬城
Your marriage proposal, it wasn’t for you?
你的联姻提议 不是为你自己
No.
不是
Roose Bolton murdered my brother.
卢斯·波顿害了我哥哥
He betrayed my family!
背叛了我的家族
He did.
的确
He serves the Lannisters.
他效忠兰尼斯特
For now. I won’t go.
暂时而已 我不去
Winterfell is your home. Not anymore.
临冬城是你的家 不再是了
Always. You’re a Stark.
永远都是 你是史塔克
Dying your hair doesn’t change that. You’re Sansa Stark.
染了头发也不能改变 你是珊莎·史塔克
The eldest surviving child of Ned and Catelyn Stark.
是奈德和凯特琳·史塔克在世的最年长的孩子
Your place is in the North.
北境才是你的归宿
I can’t marry him. You can’t make me.
我不能嫁给他 你不能逼我
He is a traitor. A murderer!
他是叛徒 是凶手
You’re not marrying Roose Bolton.
不是让你嫁卢斯·波顿
No, you’ll be marrying his son and heir, Ramsay.
不 你要嫁的是他儿子和继承人 拉姆斯
One day he’ll be Warden of the North and you… No!
他将成为北境守护 而你… 不
Sansa… No, you can’t make me.
珊莎 不 你不能逼我
I will starve myself.
我会绝食
I will die before I have to go there.
我死也不去
I won’t force you to do anything.
我不会强迫你做任何事
Don’t you know by now how much I care for you?
现在还不明白 我有多关心你吗
Say the word and we turn the horses round, but listen to me.
只要你开口 我们就掉转马头 可是听着
Listen.
听我说
You’ve been running all your life.
你一直都在逃亡
Terrible things happened to your family and you weep.
家人惨遭厄运 你泪流不止
You sit alone in a darkened room, mourning their fates.
独自坐在昏暗房间里哀悼他们的不幸
You’ve been a bystander to tragedy
自从他们处决你父亲那天起
from the day they executed your father.
你一直是悲剧的旁观者
Stop being a bystander. You hear me?
不要再当旁观者了 听到了吗
Stop running.
不要再逃了
There’s no justice in the world.
世上没有正义
Not unless we make it.
除非我们自己去主持正义
You loved your family.
你爱你的家人
Avenge them.
为他们复仇
How do we get through there?
我们怎么过去
We don’t.
不过去
We go around.
我们绕路
Takes us miles out of the way.
那就会偏离大路很远
We’ll lose sight of them. Doesn’t matter.
跟不上他们了 没有关系
I know where they’re going.
我知道他们去哪里
Are you getting a bit old to be a squire?
你做侍从年纪大了点儿吧
How did you end up squiring for the Imp?
你怎么会成了小恶魔的侍从
He hates that nickname.
他讨厌那个绰号
Well, he’s not here to complain about it, is he?
他又不在这儿 可没法抱怨
I squired for a knight named Ser Lorimer
五王之战时
during the War of the Five Kings.
我随侍罗里默爵士
One night,
有天晚上
he had a bit too much to drink
他喝多了酒
and he was famished, so he borrowed a ham.
又饿得狠了 于是借了一块火腿
He borrowed it? He wasn’t a thief.
借 他不是贼
He was drunk and hungry and he wasn’t thinking.
他又醉又饿 没考虑后果
I was drunk too.
我也喝醉了
He gave me half the ham.
他把火腿分了我一半
Next morning,
第二天一早
one of the guards saw him passed out
一个卫兵发现他醉倒在马车底下
under a wagon with the ham bone still in his hand.
手里还攥着吃剩的骨头
They hanged the man after noon.
当天午后 他们吊死了他
They tied the noose for me too,
他们给我也准备了绞索
but Lord Tywin heard my family name was Payne,
但是泰温大人听说我姓派恩
so he pardoned me,
就赦免了我
and sent me to King’s Landing to squire for his son.
把我送去君临做他儿子的侍从
As punishment
以此惩罚
for both of you. It didn’t seem that way.
你和小恶魔 似乎并非如此
Lord Tyrion was always very good to me.
提利昂大人一直对我很好
Yes, all of your lords have been very kind to you.
对 从前的主人都对你好
All except me.
只有我除外
Sorry you had to squire for such a nasty person.
要你服侍我这个暴脾气真是抱歉了
I’m not sorry. You’re the best fighter I’ve ever seen.
我并不难过 您是我见过的最好的战士
You beat The Hound.
您打败了猎狗
I’m proud to be your squire.
能做您的侍从我很骄傲
I’m sorry I’m always snapping at you.
抱歉我总是冲你发火
If you didn’t snap at me, I wouldn’t learn anything.
您不冲我发火 我也学不会东西
You want to be a knight, Pod?
你想成为骑士吗 波德
Yes.

Starting tomorrow, we’ll train with the sword twice a day,
明天开始 我们每天练剑两次
before we ride in the morning and after you make camp in the evening.
早上启程前和晚上宿营后
And I’m going to show you how to ride properly.
我还会教你怎么好好骑马
Thank you.
谢谢您
I can’t knight you,
我不能封你为骑士
but I can teach you how to fight.
但我可以教你如何战斗
I suppose that’s more important.
我想这比受封更重要
You weren’t a knight, but
您不是骑士 但是
you were a Kingsguard to Renly Baratheon, weren’t you?
您当过蓝礼·拜拉席恩的彩虹护卫 不是吗
I was.
我曾经是
Lord Tyrion said he was a good man.
提利昂大人说他是个好人
He was.
是啊
How did you end up serving Renly?
您怎么会效忠蓝礼的
When I was a girl,
当我还是小姑娘
my father held a ball.
我父亲举办了一次舞会
I’m his only living child,
我是他的独女
so he wanted to make a good match for me.
他想为我说门好亲事
He invited dozens of young lords to Tarth.
他邀请了几十位年轻的领主来到塔斯
I didn’t want to go, but he dragged me to the ballroom.
我不想出席 但他硬拉我去了舞厅
And it was wonderful.
舞会棒极了
None of the boys noticed how mulish and tall I was.
那些男孩都不在意我有多笨拙高大
They shove each other and threatened to duel
他们相互挑衅 威胁要决斗
when they thought it was their turn to dance.
争抢与我跳舞的机会
Whispered in my ear
他们在我耳边低语
how they wanted to marry me
倾诉自己多么渴望娶我
and take me back to their castles.
带我回他们的城堡
My father smiled at me and I smiled at him.
父亲对我微笑 我也对他微笑
I had never been so happy.
我从未如此幸福
Till I saw a few of the boys snickering.
直到我看到几个男孩在窃笑
And then they all started to laugh,
接着他们都大笑起来
they couldn’t keep the game going any longer.
他们没法再演下去
They were toying with me.
他们只是在玩弄我
Brienne the Beauty” they called me.
“美人布蕾妮” 他们这样称呼我”
Great joke.
真是天大的玩笑
And I realized I was the ugliest girl alive.
我意识到自己是世上最丑的女孩
A great lumbering beast.
蠢笨的野兽
I tried to run away,
我想要逃走
but Renly Baratheon took me in his arms.
但蓝礼·拜拉席恩把我搂在了怀里
Don’t let them see your tears”, he told me.
“别让他们看见你的眼泪” 他对我说”
The nasty little shits
“那些下流小杂种”
and nasty little shits aren’t worth crying over.”
不值得你为他们流泪”
He danced with me and none of the other boys could say a word.
他与我共舞 其他男孩全都不敢说话
Renly was the king’s brother after all.
蓝礼毕竟是国王的弟弟
But wasn’t he…
但是 他不是…
Lord Tyrion said he was…
提利昂大人说他是…
Yes, Pod, he liked men. I’m not an idiot.
是的 波德 他喜欢男人 我不傻
He didn’t love me. He didn’t want me,
他不爱我 不想要我
he danced with me because he was kind
他陪我跳舞 只因为他善良
and he didn’t want to see me hurt.
不想见我受伤
He saved me from being a joke.
他拯救了我 使我不致成为一个笑话
From that day
从那天起
until his last day.
直至他生命的最后
And I couldn’t save him in return.
我没能救他 报答他的恩义
Nothing’s more hateful than failing to protect
没有什么比没能保护你爱的人
the one you love.
更让人悔恨
One day, I will avenge King Renly.
终有一天 我会为蓝礼国王报仇
But you said a shadow murdered him.
但您说是一个影子杀了他
How do you fight a shadow?
您如何与影子作战
A shadow with the face of Stannis Baratheon.
一个有着史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的面孔的影子
I know it was Stannis.
我知道那是史坦尼斯
I know it in my heart.
我打心底清楚
Stannis is a man, not a shadow.
史坦尼斯是人 不是影子
And a man
而人
can be killed.
是可以被杀死的
Lord Commander. Your Grace.
总司令大人 陛下
I’d like to speak alone.
我要跟你单独谈谈
Olly is my steward now,
奥利现在是我的事务官
as I was Lord Commander Mormont’s.
正如我当初是莫尔蒙总司令的事务官
I want him to attend my meetings,
我要他参与我的会议
to learn from men with experience.
向经验丰富的人学♥习
One day, he might command.
有朝一日 他或许可以发号施令
Very well. Have you considered my offer?
好吧 你考虑过我的提议了吗
I have.
考虑过了
And I thank you for it. You do me great honor.
感谢您的美意 我不胜荣幸
All my life I wanted to be Jon Stark.
我一直都想成为琼恩·史塔克
Say the word and you will be.
答应了我 即可如愿
But I have to refuse you.
但我必须拒绝您
I’m Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch.
我是守夜人的总司令
My place is here.
我属于这里
I’m giving you the chance to avenge your family,
我是在给你为家族复仇的机会
to take back the castle where you grew up,
夺回养育你的那座城堡
to rule the North.
统治北境
I wish I could fight beside you.
我也希望追随在您左右
Believe me, I do.
请相信 我真的希望
But I swore a sacred vow at the Godswood.
但我已在神木林立下神圣的誓言
I pledged my life to the Night’s Watch.
将生命献给守夜人
You’re as stubborn as your father.
你跟你父亲一样顽固
And as honorable.
一样有荣誉感
I can imagine no higher praise.
没有比这更高的赞许了
I didn’t mean it as praise.
这不是赞许
Honor got your father killed.
荣誉感害死了你父亲
But if your mind’s made up,
不过如果你主意已定
I won’t try and dissuade you.
我也不会再加劝阻
May I ask, Your Grace,
陛下 容我问一句
how long you plan to stay at Castle Black?
您还要在黑城堡待多久
Are you bored of us already?
你已经厌烦我们了吗
You saved us from Mance Rayder’s army.
您从曼斯·雷德的手中拯救了我们
We will never forget that.
我们永远都不会忘记
But it’s a question of survival.
但这是关乎生存的问题
The Night’s Watch can’t continue to
守夜人无法一直为您的军队
feed your men and the wildling prisoners indefinitely.
和野人俘虏提供食物
Winter is coming.
凛冬将至
I know it.
我知道
We march on Winterfell within the fortnight,
我军将在两周之内向临冬城进发
before the snows trap us here.
赶在大雪把我们困住之前
And the wildlings?
那野人呢
If they’d rather burn than fight for me,
若是他们宁愿被烧死也不愿为我而战
so be it.
也只好如此
I leave their fate to you.
他们交给你了
You could execute them. That’s the safest course.
你可以把他们统统处决 那样最保险
Or you could see if this Tormund fellow is more willing
或者看看那个托蒙德
to compromise than Mance ever was.
是否比曼斯容易妥协
I assume the brothers of
我想守夜人兄弟
the Night’s Watch would rather see the wildlings dead.
更乐于让野人都死掉吧
Most of the brothers, yes.
大部分是的
There’s little love for the free folk here.
这里没人喜欢自由民
You’re the Lord Commander.
你是总司令
Your decision.
你决定吧
You have many enemies in Castle Black.
你在黑城堡树敌不少
Have you considered sending Alliser Thorne elsewhere?
有没考虑过把艾里沙·索恩派到别处去
Give him command of Eastwach by the Sea.
比如说东海望
I heard it was best to keep your enemies close.
我听说最好把敌人留在眼皮底下
Whoever said that didn’t have many enemies.
说这话的人肯定树敌不多
He sees something in you.
他看重你的品质
Might not be apparent from his tone,
尽管没在言语间表达出来
but it’s the truth. He believes in you.
但这是事实 他信任你
I’m sorry I disappointed him.
很抱歉让他失望了
The king is a complicated man,
国王是个难以琢磨的人
but he wants what’s right for the Seven Kingdoms.
但他希望给七大王国带去公平正义
As long as he’s ruling them.
要先征服七大王国才行
He’s the one true king.
他是唯一的真王
He has a blood right to that throne.
拥有名正言顺的王位继承权
I’ve sworn to stay clear of the politics of the Seven Kingdoms.
我发过誓 远离七国的政治纷争
Have you now?
是吗
How does the Night’s Watch vow go again?
守夜人的誓言怎么说来着
I’ll bet you’ve got it memorized since you got here.
我想你从来到这儿就背会了吧
Night gathers and now my watch begins…
长夜将至 我从今开始守望
Not that bit, the bit at the end.
不是这段 结尾那段
I’m the sword in the darkness,
我是黑暗中的利剑
the watcher on the walls,
长城上的守卫
the shield that guards the realm of men.
守护王国的坚盾
I pledge my life… Right, that’s enough.
我将生命… 好了 就是这
The shield that guards the realm of men.
守护王国的坚盾
That’s what you swore to be.
这是你发誓要做到的
Now, I’m not a learned man,
我并非博学之人
but the best way to help the most people might not be sitting
但守护人民最好的方法 也许并不是
in a frozen castle at the edge of the world.
坐在世界尽头的冰冷城堡里
It just might mean wading in the muck,
而可能是 不顾泥泞
getting your boots dirty, and doing what needs to be done.
不怕沾染泥污 做当做之事
And what needs to be done?
什么是当做之事
As long as the Boltons rule the North,
波顿家族统治北境一日
the North will suffer.
北境人民便受苦一日
Just one man’s opinion.
我的一己之见
What do you want?
你要干什么
Who are you?
你是谁
What?
什么
You, who walk in here with a coin you never earned,
你擅来此地 所持铁币并非亲手赢得
whose value you do not respect.
对其价值也不懂尊重
Who are you?
你是谁
No one.
无名之辈
Ou! Cunt!
好疼 婊♥子
A lie. A sad little lie.
谎言 可悲的谎言
Who are you? I told you, I’m no…
你是谁 我说过了 我是无名…
Do that again and…
你再打一下试试…
Who are you?
你是谁
You’re about to find out.
你马上就知道了
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
We were only playing.
我们在做游戏
The Game of Faces.
变脸游戏
That girl is not ready.
她还没准备好
Clearly not.
显然没有
I am ready.
我准备好了
For what?
准备好什么
For every you want,
什么都可以
to be a Faceless Man,
只要成为无面者
to be no one.
成为无名之辈
Whose sword is that?
那是谁的剑
It belongs to Arya Stark.
艾莉亚·史塔克的
Arya Stark’s sword, Arya Stark’s clothes,
艾莉亚·史塔克的剑 艾莉亚·史塔克的衣
Arya Stark’s stolen silver.
艾莉亚·史塔克偷来的银币
A man wonders
某人想知道
how is it that no one
无名之辈身边
came to be surrounded by Arya Stark’s things?
怎会有这么多艾莉亚·史塔克的东西
What do we do with them after we wash them?
帮他们清洗之后要做什么
Open gates!
开门
Lady Sansa. Welcome.
珊莎小姐 欢迎
Lord Bolton.
波顿大人
May I introduce my son, Ramsay Bolton?
容我为你介绍我的儿子 拉姆斯·波顿
It’s an honor to meet you, my lady.
很荣幸见到你 小姐
I’ll bring you a bowl of hot water.
我去为您准备热水
You must want to wash.
您一定很想洗洗
Thank you.
谢谢
Welcome home, Lady Stark.
欢迎回家 史塔克小姐
The North remembers.
北境永不遗忘
Sam?
山姆
Maester Aemon?
伊蒙师傅呢
He apologizes for not being here.
他为无法列席道歉
He’s not feeling well.
他不太舒服
Take good care of him.
好好照顾他
I will drink it then.
那我♥干了这杯
Brothers.
弟兄们
As you all know too well,
大伙儿都知道
it’s long past time to dig a new latrine pit.
早就该挖新的茅坑了
First Builder Yarwyck and I have decided to appoint
首席工匠亚威克和我决定指派
a latrine captain to oversee this crucial task.
一名茅坑队长监督这一重要工程
Brian.
布莱恩
It seems like a good job for a ginger.
这是专属红毛小子的好差事
Ser Alliser.
艾里沙爵士
You have more experience than any other ranger at Castle Black.
你比黑城堡任何一名游骑兵都更有经验
You proved your valour many times over
在抵御野人 保卫长城的战斗中
by defending the Wall from the wildling attack.
多次证明了自己的英勇善战
I name you First Ranger.
我任命你为首席游骑兵
Lord Janos.
杰诺斯大人
I’m giving you command of Greyguard.
我命令你坐镇灰卫堡
Greyguard is a ruin.
灰卫堡已成废墟
Yes, the fort is in a sorry state.
正是 堡垒的状况很糟糕
Restore it as best you can.
尽你所能重建起来
First Builder Yarwyck can spare of his…
首席工匠亚威克可以抽调十名…
I was charged with the defense of King’s Landing
我负责君临城防务时
when you were soiling your swaddling clothes.
你还在尿床
Keep your ruin.
留着你的废墟
Alright, alright.
好了 好了
Enough of that.
都别吵
You mistake me, my Lord.
你搞错了 大人
That was a command, not an offer.
这是命令 而非请求
Pack your arms and armour, say your farewells,
带上你的武器盔甲 与大伙儿道别
and ride for Greyguard.
赶赴灰卫堡
I will not go meekly off to freeze and die.
我绝不乖乖地去挨冻受死
Give it to one of the fools who cast a stone for you.
找瞎了眼投票选你的傻子去吧
I will not have it.
我不答应
Did you hear me, boy?
听到没有 小子
I will not have it!
我绝对不去
You refusing to obey my order?
你拒绝遵从我的命令
You can stick your order up your bastard arse.
你的命令还是塞回你那野种屁♥眼里去
Take Lord Janos outside.
把杰诺斯大人押出去
Olly, bring me my sword.
奥利 取我的剑来
You cannot do this!
你们不能这么做
Get your hands off me!
把你们的脏手拿开
Scum! All of you! 人♥渣 你们都是人♥渣
If the boy thinks he can frighten me,
要是那小子以为能吓到我
je’s mistaken, yes, very mistaken.
他就打错了算盘 大错特错
Disgrace!
这是耻辱
I have friends. Important friends in the capital!
我有朋友 都城里的贵人
You’ll see!
等着瞧吧
If you have any last words, my Lord,
如果你有什么遗言 大人
now is the time.
现在可以说了
I was wrong. You’re the Lord Commander!
我错了 您是总司令大人
We all serve you. I’m sorry.
我们都为您效力 我道歉
Not only for this, for all I’ve done and said.
不止这次 我为我以前的言行道歉
I was wrong!
我错了
My Lord, please, mercy! Mercy!
大人 求您 饶命 饶命
I’ll go! I will!
我去 我愿意去
Please.
求您了
I’m afraid.
我怕了
I’ve always been afraid.
我一直都很害怕
You have served us well, my son.
你侍奉得很好 吾儿
Thank you, Father!
谢谢您 天父
Which of the Seven will you worship today?
今天你想敬拜哪位神
The Maiden… Always the Maiden
少女 少女永远是上选
And the Stranger.
还有陌客
Two is extra, you realize… Yes, yes.
两位是要加钱的 您知道 知道知道
What are you doing?
你们干什么
This establishment belong to Lord Petyr Baelish. You can’t…
这里属于培提尔·贝里席大人 你们不能
You have profaned our Faith.
你玷污了我们的信仰
The Faith of our fathers and forefathers.
我们父辈和祖先的信仰
I am the High Septon of the…
我是总主教…
You are a sinner.
你是罪人
And you shall be punished.
你将受到惩戒
Sinner! Sinner!
罪人 罪人
Sinner! Repent!
罪人 悔罪
Sinner! Sinner!
罪人 罪人
Sinner! Sinner! Sinner!
罪人 罪人 罪人
Sinner! Sinner! Shame on you!
罪人 罪人 无♥耻
Sinner!
罪人
Your Grace, Grandmaester, Lord Tyrell…
陛下 大学士 提利尔大人
It doesn’t matter.
没关系
As the High Septon of the Faith of the Seven
作为七神信仰的总主教
I give voice to the will of the Gods
我代表七神的意志
and I am their foremost servant in this world.
我是七神在人间的首席仆从
An insult to me is an insult to the Gods.
对我的侮辱就是对七神的侮辱
An assault on my person
袭击我本人
is an assault on our very religion.
就是袭击我们的信仰本身
You were assaulted?
你被袭击了
I was.
是的
By those fanatics who call themselves sparrows.
是那些自称麻雀的狂热分子干的
And they humiliated me, they… beat me,
他们羞辱我 他们鞭打我
they left me naked and bleeding on the cobblestones.
逼我赤身裸体 浑身是血地走在鹅卵石道上
I am lucky to be alive.
我能活着已经是幸运了
I heard this assault began in Littlefinger’s brothel.
听说袭击发生在小指头的妓院
High Septon, this is a rather shocking thing to hear.
总主教 这简直是骇人听闻
I tend to both the highest born and the lowliest amongst us.
不论贫富贵贱 我都一视同仁
Even prostitutes may earn the mercy of the Mother.
就算妓♥女也能得到圣母的垂怜
So you were administering
所以你是在满足那些
to the needs of these devout prostitutes?
虔诚的妓♥女敬拜七神的需求
A man’s private affairs ought to stay private.
我们不应过问人家的私事
What do you want from us, High Septon?
你要我们做什么 总主教
Justice!
主持公道
I ask that you protect our Faith by arresting these criminals
我请求您维护我们的信仰 逮捕那些罪犯
and throwing them in the black cells.
把他们投进黑牢
I ask that you execute their leader,
我请求您处决他们的首领
the socalled High Sparrow.
所谓的大♥麻雀
He’s a threat to everything we hold sacred.
他威胁到了我们视为神圣的一切
If he goes unpunished…
如果他逍遥法外…
And where do I find this man?
我去哪里能找到此人
This High Sparrow? 大♥麻雀
I don’t think this is a good idea, Your Grace.
我觉得这样不妥 陛下
Nonsense, Ser Meryn. These are deeply religious people.
胡说 马林爵士 他们都是极其虔诚的人
Where can I find the High Sparrow?
我在哪里能找到大♥麻雀
Seven blessings…
七神保佑
Thank you.
谢谢你
Just a little more.
再来一点
Thank you for the soup.
谢谢你的汤
The young man said I would find the High Sparrow back here.
那年轻人说在这儿可以找到大♥麻雀
Where is he?
他在哪里
High Sparrow? 大♥麻雀
Sounds ridiculous, doesn’t it?
好荒唐的名字
Like Lord Duckling, or King Turtle.
就好像鸭子老爷 乌龟国王
Stll, it’s meant to…
但它仍是…
We’re often stuck with the names our enemies give to us.
我们往往摆脱不掉敌人给起的名字
The notion that we are all equal in the eyes of the Seven
有些人无法领悟 七神面前人人平等
doesn’t sit well with some, so they belittle me.
因而贬低我
Seven blessings to you. Seven blessings to you, my dear.
七神保佑你 七神保佑你 亲爱的
It’s only a name. Quite an easy burden to bear.
不过是个称号 不是什么沉重的负担
Far easier than hers.
比她的负担轻多了
Why no shoes?
为什么不♥穿鞋
Because I gave them away to someone who needed them more.
因为我把鞋给了更需要的人
We all do that.
我们都会这样做
It stops us from forgetting what we really are.
如此才不会忘记自己究竟是谁
Is that why you came to King’s Landing?
这就是你来君临的原因吗
To remind everyone?
为了提醒所有的人
Everyone? Hard enough job reminding myself.
所有人 我提醒自己还来不及呢
Well, I tell them no one’s special
我告诉众人 无人可以特殊
and they think I’m special for telling them so.
他们却因为我说了这话将我视为特殊
Perhaps they’re right.
或许他们是对的
It would be comforting to believe that, wouldn’t it?
这样想来倒也宽心 是吧
Have the Gods sent you here to tempt me?
诸神派您来试探我吗
I hope not.
希望不是
I had assumed
我先前以为
you’d only come here to arrest me
您是为总主教出的事
for that incident with the High Septon.
来逮捕我的
An unacceptable way to treat the chosen representative
如此对待诸神在世间的代言人
of the Gods in this world, wouldn’t you say?
实属不妥 你说呢
Hypocrisy is a boil.
伪善如同疖子
Lancing a boil is never pleasant.
切开疖子永无欢愉可言
Although, they could have been more careful with the blade.
不过 他们使刀时确实该谨慎些
The High Septon came to speak to me today.
总主教今天来找我
He doesn’t want me to arrest you. He wants me to execute you.
他并不是要我逮捕你 他要我处死你
I wouldn’t presume to know your thoughts on the matter.
我不敢对您的想法妄加揣测
My thoughts on the matter are in line with your own
我对此事的想法与你相同
The High Septon’s behaviour was corrosive, as was his attitude.
总主教的言行已经堕落到无药可救
Having a man like that reside in the Sept
如此之人居于圣堂
eats away at the Faith from the inside.
必使信仰由内腐化
So now he resides in the Red Keep’s dungeons instead.
所以此刻他在红堡的地牢里
The Faith and the Crown
信仰和王权
are the two pillars that hold up this world.
是我们世界的两根支柱
If one collapses, so does the other.
一根倾颓 另一根也不保
We must do everything necessary
我们必须竭尽全力
to protect one another.
彼此扶持才是
Your Grace.
陛下
Send a raven with this message to Littlefinger
派只信鸦把这封信送给小指头
at the Eyrie or wherever he’s slithering about.
不管他是在鹰巢城还是在哪里晃悠
At once, Your Grace.
这就办 陛下
How’s your work coming along? Very well.
你的工作进展如何 很顺利
You’ve made progress? More than I’ve expected.
有成果吗 比预期的更顺利
Still a way to go, but…
还需要些时日 不过…
Very good. I’ll leave you to it, then.
很好 那我不打扰了
Make sure Littlefinger is clear
务必要小指头理解
on the meaning of the word “immediately”.
“即刻”二字的含义
Easy, friend.
安静 朋友
Come on, children.
来啊 孩子们
She really is lovely.
她真是美丽
I hope I can make her happy.
希望我能给她幸福
I hope so too.
我也希望
I’ve become quite fond of Lady Sansa during our travels together.
这一路行来 我对珊莎小姐愈加怜爱
She suffered enough.
她受了很多苦
I’ll never hurt her.
我绝不会伤害她
You have my word.
我向您保证
I’ve heard very little about you,
我对你的事迹少有耳闻
which makes you quite a rare thing, as lords go.
王公贵族里我不了解的委实少有
I haven’t been a lord very long.
我最近才成为贵族
I was a bastard. And you’re not anymore.
我是私生子 现在不是了
Allow me a moment alone with Lord Baelish.
让我和贝里席大人单独谈谈
Yes, father. And thank you, Lord Baelish.
是 父亲 谢谢您 贝里席大人
I’m forever in your debt.
我永远感激您
He seems pleased.
他似乎挺满意
Shouldn’t he be?
他不该满意吗
I assure you, she’s still a virgin.
我保证她仍是处女之身
Tyrion never consummated the marriage.
提利昂没有与她圆房
By the law of the land, she is no man’s wife.
依照七国法律 她还不是有夫之妇
Inspect her, if you must.
如有必要 你可以验身
I’ve leave that to the brothel keeper.
这种事交给妓院老鸨操心吧
It’s her name I need, not her virtue.
我需要的是她的姓氏 不是贞操
Then I have delivered everything I’ve promised.
那我已经兑现了我的承诺
And you prepared for the consequences.
你也准备好了接受后果
When the Lannisters hear I’ve wed Sansa Stark to Ramsay?
等兰尼斯特知道珊莎·史塔克嫁给拉姆斯
The Lannister name doesn’t mean what it once did.
兰尼斯特如今不同以往
Tywin is dead.
泰温死了
He kept his house in power through sheer will.
他完全凭借个人意志维持着家族强盛
Without him,
没了他
Jaime has one hand and no allies,
詹姆是独手 又无盟友
Tommen is a soft boy,
托曼是软绵绵的小子
not a king to fear.
不是令人畏惧的国王
The Queen will be enraged.
王后必然大为震怒
Queen Margaery adores Sansa.
玛格丽王后喜欢珊莎
Cersei is Queen Mother,
瑟曦是王太后
a title whose importance wanes with each passing day.
这一头衔的分量在日渐减弱
And yet she still has friends,
但她仍有朋友
men in important places, whom she can ask for favours.
位高权重之人 她可以请他们帮忙
A message for you, from Cersei Lannister.
给你的信 瑟曦·兰尼斯特写的
A rider arrived from Eyrie, shortly before dawn.
鹰巢城派人送来的 就在天亮之前
Apparently, she thinks you’re still in the Vale.
显然 她以为你还在谷地
A message for me, you say.
你说是给我的信
Strange that the seal is broken.
可封印却被拆开了
I’m sure you understand my position, Lord Baelish.
你一定能理解我的顾虑 贝里席大人
If you received word in the night from the Queen Mother,
夜里收到王太后的信
it does make me question our new alliance.
我当然要怀疑一下新交的盟友
Lannisters made you one of the great lords of Westeros.
兰尼斯特封你为维斯特洛的大领主
Yet, here you are in the North, undermining them.
你却来到北境 与他们作对
Why gamble with your position?
为什么要拿你的权位赌博
Every ambitious move is a gamble.
野心之举无不是赌博
You gambled when you drove a dagger into Robb Stark’s heart.
你把匕♥首捅进罗柏·史塔克的心脏也是赌博
It appears that your gamble paid off.
看来你是赌赢了
You’re Warden of the North.
成了北境守护
I had Tywin Lannister’s backing.
我本有泰温·兰尼斯特的支持
Who supports me now? You?
如今谁支持我 你吗
The Eyrie is mine.
鹰巢城是我的
The last time the lords of the Eyrie
上一次鹰巢城的诸侯
formed an alliance with the lords of the North,
与北境诸侯结盟
they brought down the greatest dynasty this world has ever known.
联手推翻了有史以来最伟大的王朝
I’d like to borrow one of your birds.
我想借你一只信鸦
Cersei will expect a reply.
瑟曦还等着我回复呢
I’d like to read the reply.
这回信我也想拜读
I have to get out of this wheelhouse.
我得下车走走
Volantis is a large city.
瓦兰提斯很大
I have to get out of this wheelhouse.
我得下车走走
The likelihood of you being spotted here
你在这儿被人看到的可能性
increases a hundred fold.
要大一百倍
I have to get out of this wheelhouse.
我得下车走走
I’m not sure how many new ways I can find of saying this.
真不知我还要怎么换花样说你才能明白
I will not be of any use to Daenerys Targaryen
我要是疯了 可对丹妮莉丝·坦格利安
if I lose my mind.
毫无用处
I can’t remember the last face I saw
我都记不得几时还见过
that wasn’t yours.
除你这张脸之外的东西
It’s a perfectly good face.
我这张脸很不错啊
I am losing my mind.
我快疯了
If anyone recognizes you, you’ll lose more than that.
如果有人认出你 你可不止要疯
Look, we are thousands of miles from Westeros.
听着 我们离维斯特洛已经千里之遥
What am I?
我是什么
One more drunk dwarf.
又一个醉鬼侏儒
We have to go now. Come on.
我们得走了 快点
Hold it, hold it!
等等
Slaves. Yes.
奴隶 没错
The Volantene masters are very organized.
瓦兰提斯的奴隶主做事很有条理
Flies for dung shovelers.
苍蝇是铲粪工
Hammers for builders.
锤子是建筑工
Tears for whores.
眼泪是妓♥女
Lest they forget.
以免忘记
主啊 赐我们以光明
因为长夜黑暗 处处险恶
We should keep moving.
我们走吧
我曾经也如你们一般
被买♥来卖♥去
被鞭打 被烙印
The only red priest we had in King’s Landing was Thoros of Myr.
君临唯一一个红袍僧是密尔的索罗斯
This one’s much better looking.
这个可漂亮多了
光之王听到了你们的诉求
他听得到国王的声音 也听得到奴隶的
他听得到石民的疾苦
Stone Men.
石民
Good luck stopping the spread of grayscale with prayer.
祝他们能靠祈祷阻止灰鳞病蔓延
You’d have better luck dancing away the plague.
还不如跳舞驱病算了
他派来了一位救世主
她在火中重生 必将再造世界
龙女王
We’re going to meet the saviour.
我们这是去见救世主啊
You should have told me.
你怎么不早说
Who doesn’t want to meet the saviour?
谁不想见救世主啊
Come on.
走吧
Let’s find a brothel.
我们去找个妓院
摸侏儒的头能带来好运
It’s even better luck to suck a dwarf’s cock.
吹侏儒的箫更能带来好运
See? We blend right in.
瞧 我们完全混进来了
Just two more travellers mad with lust.
两个普通的过客 欲♥火难耐
Thank you.
谢谢
What curious hair.
好奇怪的头发
The Mother of Dragons.
龙之母
It appears you’re not the only Targaryen supporter.
看来你不是坦格利安家族唯一的支持者呢
We were just heading east to see you.
我们正往东边去见你
I’ve got a dragon for you.
我有条龙给你
How much to make him spit fire?
让它喷火多少钱
Someone who inspires priests and whores is worth taking seriously.
能够鼓动僧侣和妓♥女的人 不容小觑
What makes you worth so much?
你为何这么值钱
The magic. I’ll bet you bloody are.
会魔法哟 就知道你一定会
Well, she’s taken.
她有主了
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I need to speak to someone with hair.
我得找个有头发的说说话
Hello? Hello.
你好 你好
You’ve got no drink. You’ve got no money.
你没有酒 你没有钱
Do I look like a man without money?
我看着像是没钱的人吗
Never trust looks.
别轻信表象
Until quite recently, I was one of the richest men in the world.
不久之前 我还是世上最有钱的人之一
Who needs wealth when you can make a woman laugh?
能逗女人笑还要钱干什么
I always pay my debts, I’m well known for it.
我有债必偿 人人都知道
You like her?
你喜欢她吗
They all like her.
他们都喜欢她
They all want to fuck a queen.
他们都想操女王
That’s because they never met a queen. You’re just saying that.
因为他们没见过真的 你不过随口瞎扯
You know how to spot a liar.
你真会揭穿谎言
If I could pick any girl here,
如果我可以随心选这里的姑娘
I would pick you.
我会选你
Why?
为什么
Because you have a skeptical mind.
因为你不轻信于人
Alright, then. I’m warning you.
好吧 我警告你
We’re going to have to wash you first.
我得先给你洗洗
Come on.
走啊
I’mI’m sorry, I can’t.
对不起 我不行
Of course you can.
你当然行的
You’re shy.
你只是害羞
I’m not.
不是的
Have another drink.
再喝一杯吧
Gladly, but this, I can’t do.
好啊 但我还是做不到
Believe me, no one is more shocked than I am.
真的 我比谁都震惊
I hope it passes.
希望会好起来
What will I do in my spare time?
否则我闲暇时可做什么好啊
Go for a piss. That’s a start.
去撒尿了 算个开头吧
No need to worry, I was just… Oh…
别担心 我只是…
I thought you were someone else.
我当你是别人呢
Show’s almost over.
就快完事了
I’m sure there girls inside who’d be happy to oblige.
里面肯定有姑娘乐意让你快活
You’ve made some kind of mistake.
你弄错了吧
Why don’t you tell me what you think you are doing and then
不如你说说这是在做什么…
I’m taking you to the Queen.
我要带你去见陛下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!