You’re wearing a black cloak again.
你又穿起黑斗篷了
I’ve been sent to negotiate with you.
他们派我来跟你谈判
It appears my trusting nature got the better of me.
看来我又吃了轻信的亏
It’s happened before.
这亏我从前也吃过
I was hoping your loyalty was real
你前来投诚时
when you pledged yourself to us, Jon Snow.
我曾希望你是忠诚的 琼恩·雪诺
Truly I was.
我真心希望
The Halfhand ordered me to join your army
断掌命令我加入你们的队伍
and bring back whatever information I could to Castle Black.
带着得到的情报回到黑城堡
He made me kill him so you’d trust me.
他逼我杀死他赢取你们的信任
I was loyal…
我是忠诚的
to him and to my Night’s Watch vows.
忠于他 忠于守夜人的誓言
All your vows?
每一条誓言吗
She wasn’t enough to turn you, eh?
她不足以改变你的心志 是吧
Were you enough to turn her?
你足以改变她吗
She put three arrows in me when I escaped.
我逃走时她射了我三箭
Did you see her again at Castle Black?
你在黑城堡见到她了吗
Yes. And?
见到了 然后呢
She’s dead.
她死了
Your doing? No.
是你下的手 不是
We’ll drink to her.
我们敬她一杯
Of all the ways I’d kill you,
我要杀你法子多得是
poison would be the last.
下毒是最不可能的
Ygritte. Ygritte.
耶哥蕊特 耶哥蕊特
That’s not wine.
这不是红酒
No, it’s a proper northern drink, Jon Snow.
对 这是正宗的北方酒 琼恩·雪诺
You did well. Fought hard.
你们很棒 打得顽强
Killed some of our strongest men.
杀了几个我们最强壮的人
One of our giants went into your tunnel
一个巨人冲进你们的隧道
and never came out again.
再也没出来
Mag the Mighty.
强壮的玛格
He’s dead.
他死了
He killed my friend Grenn.
他杀了我的朋友葛兰
He was their king.
他是巨人的国王
The last of a bloodline that stretches back
是古老家族的最后传人
before the First Men.
血统比先民更久远
Grenn came from a farm.
葛兰来自某个农场
Mag and Grenn. Grenn and Mag.
玛格和葛兰 葛兰和玛格
Kullback, could I trouble you for something to eat?
库柏克 能给弄点儿吃的吗
I don’t imagine our guest has eaten anything for quite some time.
我想我们的客人很长时间没吃东西了
So, you’re here to strike a bargain?
你是来谈条件的
Turn your army around and go home.
全体调头 回老家去
You know I know you’re low on arrows,
你明知我清楚你们箭矢不足
you’re low on oil, you’re low on men.
油料耗尽 人手短缺
How many are left, ?
还剩多少人 有五十吗
I told Tormund and Orell.
我告诉托蒙德和欧瑞尔
We have more than , men.
我们有一千多人
I showed you everything I had.
我的实力你都看到了
The whole army, , strong.
全军总数超过十万
And what did you do? You fired on us with everything you had.
你们做了什么呢 倾尽全力阻击我们
It wasn’t much.
毛毛雨而已
As soon as I saw that,
我看清情况之后
I sent men to climb the Wall,
马上派了四百人去爬过长城
an unmanned stretch five miles west of here.
西边五哩无人守卫的位置
A lot of them will die climbing,
许多人会死在攀爬途中
but most of them will be over by the end of the day.
但是今天晚上 大部分能越过长城
It’s me being honest with you, Jon Snow,
我这是对你实话实说 琼恩·雪诺
which is more than you’ve ever done for me.
我待你远比你待我真诚得多
My people have bled enough.
我的人民已经流了太多血
We’re not here to conquer.
我们此来不是为了征服
We’re here to hide behind your Wall.
我们要去你们的长城后面躲避
Just like you. We need your tunnel.
和你们一样 我们需要你们的隧道
Now we both know that winter is coming.
我们都知道 凛冬将至
And if my people aren’t south of the Wall when it comes in earnest,
要是冬天真正来临 我的人民没到长城以南
we’ll all end up worse than dead.
我们都会落得比死亡更凄惨
You want to strike a bargain with me?
你想跟我谈条件
Here’s the bargain.
这是我的条件
You go back, you open the gates to us,
你回去 为我们敞开大门
and I swear to you that no one else will die.
我可以发誓不会再死一个人
Refuse,
若拒绝
and we’ll kill every last man at Castle Black.
我们就把黑城堡守军斩尽杀绝
Oh, that’s why you’re here.
原来这才是你的目的
I reckon you could do it before any of them could stop you.
我料想你能够得手 他们来不及阻止你
They’d kill you, of course.
他们自然会杀掉你
They’d kill you slow.
慢慢折磨死你
But you knew that when you came in here.
可你进门之时早就知道了
Are you capable of that, Jon Snow?
你下得了手吗 琼恩·雪诺
Killing a man in his own tent when he’s just offered you peace?
将与你和谈之人斩杀在他的营帐里
Is that what the Night’s Watch is?
守夜人是这样的军团吗
Is that what you are?
你是这样的人吗
Riders coming!
骑兵来袭
Are you attacking us? No.
是你们偷袭 不是
It’s like you said, we don’t have the men.
你自己也说了 我们人手不够
Hold! To me! To me!
稳住 向我靠拢 靠拢
Stand down!
退后
I said my people have bled enough
我说我的人民已经流了太多血
and I meant it.
我是认真的
Round them up.
把他们围起来
You’re the KingbeyondtheWall?
你是塞外之王
Do you know who I am? Never had the pleasure.
知道我是谁吗 无幸得知
This is Stannis Baratheon,
你面前的是史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
the one true king of the Seven Kingdoms.
七国唯一的真王
We’re not in the Seven Kingdoms
我们不在七国之内
and you’re not dressed for this weather.
你穿得也不合时宜
It is customary to kneel when surrendering to a king.
向国王投降通常应当下跪
We do not kneel.
我们从不下跪
I’ll have thousands of your men in chains by nightfall,
天黑前 我会抓到数千俘虏
have nowhere to put them, have nothing to feed them.
没地方安置 也没东西给他们吃
I’m not here to slaughter beat dogs.
我此来并不想赶尽杀绝
Their fate depends on their king.
他们的命运掌握在他们的国王手里
All the same, we do not kneel.
还是一样 我们从不下跪
Take these men away.
把他们带走
What’s a man of the Night’s Watch doing in a wildling camp?
守夜人的汉子到野人营地里做什么
I was sent to discuss terms with the KingbeyondtheWall.
我是受命前来和塞外之王谈判的
You’re speaking to the one true king, boy.
你面前的是唯一的真王 小子
You will address him as Your Grace.
你要尊称他为陛下
I know he’s the king. My father died for him.
我知道他是国王 我父亲就是因他而死
My name is Jon Snow, Your Grace.
我叫琼恩·雪诺 陛下
I’m Ned Stark’s son.
我是奈德·史塔克的儿子
Your father was an honorable man.
你父亲是一位可敬的人
He was, Your Grace.
是的 陛下
What do you think he’d have done with him?
你认为你父亲会怎么处理他呢
I was this man’s prisoner once.
我曾是这个人的囚犯
He could have tortured me. He could have killed me.
他可以折磨我 可以杀死我
But he spared my life.
但是他饶了我的命
I think my father would have taken him prisoner,
我想我父亲会把他关起来
listened to what he had to say.
再听听他的解释
Very well, then. Take him.
很好 带他走
Your Grace.
陛下
If my father had seen the things that I’ve seen,
如果我父亲见过我所见过的事
he’d also tell you to burn the dead before nightfall.
他还会建议您天黑前将尸体烧掉
All of them.
所有的尸体
I would suggest milk of the poppy
我想用罂粟花奶
to ease his pain, but he is completely insensate.
来缓解他的疼痛 可他完全没有知觉
Bloody Martells.
该死的马泰尔
The cause appears to be manticore venom.
他中的应该是狮身蝎尾兽之毒
It is. The Death’s Head manticore.
是的 死亡之首狮身蝎尾兽
Yes, I’ve read a great deal about it.
我看过很多关于它的资料
It’s a horrible poison.
是一种很可怕的毒药
Usually Mantari in origin.
原产自曼塔芮
Oh! Yes, yes.
好了 好了
There’s nothing to be done.
我们已经无能为力了
Yes, there is.
不 还有希望
May I ask what you think you’re doing?
我能问问你知道你在做什么吗
Saving him.
救他
Your Grace, I wish it were otherwise,
陛下 我也不希望这样
but Ser Gregor is beyond saving.
但格雷果爵士已经没救了
Well, well beyond.
完全没救
This man is not even a maester,
此人根本不是学士
let alone Grand Maester.
更别说大学士了
That’s for the best.
这样最好
No maester knows how to save him.
没有学士知道该怎么救他
That is exactly the sort of arrogance
就是因为这种傲慢
that had him expelled from the Citadel, Your Grace.
他才被驱逐出学城 陛下
His curiosity was deemed dangerous and unnatural.
他的好奇心既危险又变态
Rightly so, in my opinion.
我认为这是客观的说法
You’re dismissed, Grand Maester.
退下吧 大学士
But, Your Grace, this is my laboratory.
但是 陛下 这里是我的实验室
Not anymore. But I
不再是了 但我…
You can save him? Difficult to say, Your Grace.
你能救他吗 很难说 陛下
But if my past work is any guide…
但如果我过去的实验可以借鉴
we stand a chance.
我们还有机会…
Do everything you can.
尽全力吧
Come to me for anything you need.
需要什么尽管找我
Thank you, Your Grace.
非常感谢 陛下
You should know,
您应该知道
the process may change him…
这个治疗过程可能会改变他…
somewhat.
某些方面
Will it weaken him?
会让他变弱吗
Oh, no.
不会的
Very well, then.
那就好
Not another word.
不要再说了
We’ve been over this. The matter’s closed.
我们已经讨论过了 不再重提
I’m opening it again.
我就要重提
You were betrothed to Loras Tyrell.
你和洛拉斯·提利尔订了婚
You’re still betrothed to Loras Tyrell.
你现在仍和洛拉斯·提利尔有婚约
And you will marry Loras Tyrell
等托曼和玛格丽一完婚
as soon as Tommen marries Margaery.
你就嫁给洛拉斯·提利尔
I will not.
我不嫁
Jaime cannot marry or inherit lands.
詹姆不能娶妻或继承封地
Tyrion’s sentence will be carried out tomorrow.
提利昂明天就要行刑
You have on several occasions made great claims
你好几次信誓旦旦地声称
about your commitment to this family’s future.
要为家族的未来做出贡献
Your role in that future
你在家族未来中的角色
is more vital now than it ever was.
从未像现在这样重要过
I don’t care.
我不在乎
I will stay in King’s Landing
我要留在君临
where I belong with my son the king.
留在我的儿子 我的国王身边
When you were nine years old, I was called to the capital.
你九岁那年 我奉诏要来君临
I decided to take your brother with me and not you.
我本打算要带你弟弟留下你
You insisted that you would not be left at Casterly Rock
你偏说什么无论如何
under any circumstances. And if you recall
你也不留在凯岩城 如果你还记得…
I’m not interested in hearing another one of your smug stories
我没兴趣听您拿那些陈年旧事
about the time you won.
耀武扬威
This isn’t going to be one of those times.
今非昔比 这次不一样
Do you think you’ll be the first person
你以为你会是第一个
dragged into a sept to be married against her will?
被拖进圣堂成亲的女人吗
When you marched into the throne room to tell me
您记不记得 当年您走进王座厅
we’d won the Battle of Blackwater do you remember?
告诉我黑水湾大战胜利之时
I was sitting on the Iron Throne with Tommen.
我和托曼坐在铁王座上
I was about to give him essence of nightshade.
我正要喂他夜影之水
That’s how far I was willing to go when I thought
为了不让坏人抢走我的孩子
someone awful had come to take my son away.
我可以不择手段
Someone awful is coming to take him away.
而现在就有坏人来抢他了
No. Joffrey is dead.
没有的事 乔佛里已经死了
Myrcella’s been sold like livestock.
弥赛菈像牲口一样被卖走
And now you want to ship me off to Highgarden and steal my boy.
如今您又要把我送去高庭 偷走我儿子
My last boy.
我仅剩的儿子
Margaery will dig her claws in,
玛格丽张牙舞爪
you will dig your claws in and you’ll fight over him
您也张牙舞爪 你俩为了争夺他
like beasts until you rip him apart.
势必要把他扯个身首分离
I will burn our house to the ground before I let that happen.
哪怕毁掉整个家族我也要阻止这种事发生
And how will you do that?
你打算怎么毁
I’ll tell everyone the truth.
我要将真相公之于众
What truth would that be?
敢问什么真相
You don’t know, do you?
您不知道是吗
You never believed it.
您从来都不信
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
What am I saying? Of course it’s possible.
瞧我说的什么话 当然可能了
How can someone so consumed by the idea of his family
一个满脑子只有家族宏图愿景的人
have any conception what his actual family was doing?
哪能知道现实之中的家人在做什么呢
We were right there in front of you and you didn’t see us.
我们就在您面前 您却视而不见
One look in the past years,
过去这二十年间
one real look at your own children and you would have known.
您若仔细瞧过自己的孩子们一眼 就会知道
Known what?
知道什么
Everything they say is true.
传言都是真的
About Jaime and me. No.
詹姆和我的传言 不
Your legacy is a lie. No, no, no, no.
您的千秋家业只是谎言 不 不
I don’t believe you.
我不相信你
Yes, you do.
不 您信了
Jaime.
詹姆
You won.
你赢了
One fewer brother. Must be proud of yourself.
少了一个弟弟 很得意吧
There’s really nothing you wouldn’t do, is there?
是不是就没有你做不出的事
For my family, no, nothing.
为了家人 是的
I would do things for my family you couldn’t imagine.
为了家人 我可以做出你想都不敢想的事
Tyrion is your family. He’s not.
提利昂就是家人 他不是
You don’t get to choose. I do. So do you.
你没得选 可以选 你也可以
You can choose the creature
你可以选那个
that killed our mother to come into this world
害死母亲来到世上的怪物
Are you really mad enough to blame him for that?
你疯了 这种事也怪到他头上吗
He didn’t decide to kill her. He was an infant.
他又没想害死母亲 他还是个婴儿
A disease doesn’t decide to kill you.
疾病也没想害死人
All the same, you cut it out before it does.
可你还是治好了病 没等它害死你
What do you decide? What do you choose?
你要怎样做 你怎么选
The things I did to get back to you,
我为了回来见你
to endure all that, only to find you
经受那么多磨难 结果却发现你…
I choose you.
我选择了你
Those are words. Yes.
你只会说 没错
Like the ones I just said to Father.
我刚跟父亲也说了
I told him.
我告诉他了
Told him what?
告诉他什么
I told him about us.
我们的事
You told him?
你说了
I told him I won’t marry Loras Tyrell.
我告诉他我不会嫁给洛拉斯·提利尔
I told him I’m staying right here with Tommen, with you.
我要留下来陪着托曼和你
You think he’ll just accept that?
你觉得他会接受吗
Go and ask him.
你去问他
What did you say?
你怎么说的
I don’t want to talk about Tywin Lannister.
我现在不想谈泰温·兰尼斯特
I don’t choose Tywin Lannister.
我选的不是泰温·兰尼斯特
I don’t love Tywin Lannister.
我爱的不是泰温·兰尼斯特
I love my brother.
我爱的是我的弟弟
I love my lover.
我爱的是我的爱人
People will whisper, they’ll make their jokes.
人们会传播流言 在背后取笑
Let them.
随他们去吧
They’re all so small, I can’t even see them.
他们太渺小 我根本看不见
I only see what matters.
我眼里只有我在意的
Someone will walk in.
万一有人进来
I don’t care.
我不在乎
在你面前的正是风暴降生丹妮莉丝
不焚者
弥林女王
安达尔 罗伊拿人和先民的女王
草海上的卡丽熙
解放者 龙之母
陛下亲自接见 我很是感激
我叫费南斯
I can speak the common tongue if you wish.
陛下若是喜欢 我可以说通用语
You speak it very well.
你说得很好
Before you freed me, I belonged to Master Mighdal.
陛下还我自由前 我归米戈达尔伟主所有
I was tutor to his children.
我是他家孩子的先生
I taught them languages and history.
教授语言和历史
They know a great deal about your family because of me.
他们从我这里知道许多关于陛下家族的故事
Little Calla is only seven,
小卡拉才七岁
but she admires you very much.
但她非常敬慕您
I hope I can prove worthy of her admiration.
我希望可以当得起她的敬慕
What can I do for you?
有什么可以为你做的
When you took the city, the children begged me
当您攻下本城之时 孩子们请求我
not to leave the house.
别离开他们家
But Master Mighdal and I agreed that I must.
但米戈达尔伟主和我都认为我必须走
So I lost my home.
所以我无家可归
Now I live on the streets.
现在流落街头
I have outfitted mess halls
我有设施齐全的饭堂
to feed all former slaves
可供所有曾经的奴隶果腹
and barracks to shelter them.
还有棚屋给他们居住
I do not mean to offend, Your Grace.
我无意冒犯 陛下
I went to one of these places.
我去过其中一处
The young prey on the old.
见到青壮年抢老人的东西
Take what they want
他们想要什么就抢
and beat us if we resist.
稍遇反抗 就是拳打脚踢
My Unsullied will make them safe again in short order,
我马上派无垢者去保障饭堂治安
my friend, this I promise you.
我的朋友 我向你保证
Even if they are safe, who would I be there?
就算饭堂安全了 那我又算什么呢
What purpose would I serve?
我活着又有什么意义呢
With my master, I was a teacher.
在伟主家 我是教师
I had the respect and love of his children.
受到他孩子的尊敬和爱戴
What is it that you want from me?
那你想要我怎么做
Your Grace, I ask you
陛下 我请求您
to let me sell myself back to Master Mighdal.
准我卖身给米戈达尔伟主
You want to return to a man who owned you
你希望回到剥夺你自由的人身边
like a goat or a chair?
为他做牛做马
Please, Your Grace.
求您了 陛下
The young may rejoice in the new world you have built for them,
那些年轻人或许为您建立的新世界欣喜若狂
but for those of us too old to change,
但我们太老了 经不起折腾
there is only fear and squalor.
只感到恐惧和悲惨
I am not alone.
不止我一个人这么想
There are many outside waiting to beg the same of you.
还有很多人等在外面 向您提出同样的请求
I did not take this city
我夺下这座城
to preside over the injustice I fought to destroy.
是要改变不公的世道 而不是因循守旧
I took it to bring people freedom.
我是为了给人们带来自由
But freedom means making your own choices.
但自由就意味着 你们可以自行选择
I will allow you to sign a contract with your former master.
我准许你和你的前伟主签署合约
It may not cover a period lasting longer than a year.
时限不能超过一年
Thank you, Your Grace.
谢谢您 陛下
Thank you.
谢谢
The masters will take advantage of this situation.
伟主们会趁机利用这种局面
The men serving them
服侍他们的人
will be slaves in all but name.
本质上还是奴隶 只不过换了种说法
Approach, my friend.
上前来 我的朋友
我听不懂 女王陛下
我听不懂 女王陛下
女王要你上前说话
I have brought you
我带来了…
He came from the sky.
他从天而降
The black one.
黑色的
The winged shadow.
长翅膀的影子
He came from the sky and…
他从天而降
My girl.
我的女儿
My little girl.
我的小女儿
What was her name?
她叫什么
Zala, Your Grace.
扎拉 陛下
How old was she? Three.
她多大了 三岁
Three.
三岁
还是没有卓耿的消息吗
有水手三天前看到他飞过黛壁 女王陛下
那之后就再无消息了
来陵寝找我
They came to us
他们来自七国各地
from White Harbor and Barrowton,
从白港到荒冢屯
from Fairmarket and King’s Landing,
从美人市集到君临
from north and south,
从东南西北
from east and west.
来到此处
They died protecting men, women, and children
他们为了保护那些永远不会知道他们姓名的
who will never know their names.
男女老少而死
It is for us to remember them.
我们自当铭记他们
Our brothers,
我们的兄弟
we shall never see their like again.
我们再难见到如此之人
And now their watch is ended.
他们的守望至死方休 于斯结束
And now their watch is ended.
他们的守望至死方休 于斯结束
Your old blind man patched me up.
那个老瞎子给我包扎了伤口
Why?
为什么
He’s sworn to treat all wounded men, friend or foe.
他发过誓 要医治所有伤员 无论敌我
You want me alive so you can torture me?
你希望我活下来 好折磨我吗
No one’s gonna torture you.
没人会折磨你
So how do we die? Hanging? Beheading?
那你们准备怎么处决我们 吊死 砍头
Drop us from the top of the Wall?
还是把我们从长城顶上扔下去
I don’t know what happens to the prisoners.
我不知道会怎样处置犯人
Who decides?
那做决定的是谁
I suppose Stannis does.
我想应该是史坦尼斯
He your king now?
他现在是你的国王了吗
I don’t have a king.
我不效忠任何国王
You spent too much time with us, Jon Snow.
你和我们待太久了 琼恩·雪诺
You can never be a kneeler again.
你再也不会向任何人下跪了
We’re gonna burn the bodies of your dead.
我们会火化你们那帮人的尸体
Do you want to say any words over them?
你有话想跟他们说吗
Words? What kind of words?
说话 说什么话
Funeral words. I don’t know how the free folk do it.
悼词 我不知道自由民是怎么做的
Do what?
什么怎么做的
Say farewell.
永别
The dead can’t hear us, boy.
死人可听不到我们说话 小子
Snow.
雪诺
Did you love her?
你爱过她吗
She loved you.
她很爱你
She told you?
她告诉你的
No.
没有
All she ever talked about was killing you.
她成天都在说要怎么杀了你
That’s how I know.
所以我知道
She belongs in the North.
她属于北方
The real North.
真正的北方
You understand me?
懂我意思吗
We can stop. We can rest.
我们可以停下来休息一会儿
We’ll rest with the threeeyed raven.
找到三眼乌鸦再休息
We’re not going to make it.
我们到不了的
We’re already here.
我们已经到了
Jojen.
玖健
Jojen.
玖健
Look, Jojen. Look.
看 玖健 你看
Jojen! Come on!
玖健 加把劲
Help them! Now!
去帮他们 快
Hold on to me!
抓住我
Hang on!
坚持住
Hodor. Help them!
阿多 去帮他们
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor!
阿多
Hodor!
阿多
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor!
阿多
Bran!
布兰
Save yourself, now!
快去救你自己
Come with me, Brandon Stark.
跟我来 布兰登·史塔克
He is lost.
他没救了
Come with me or die with him.
跟我来 或陪他死
Go with them.
跟他们走
They cannot follow us.
它们没法跟进来
The power that moves them is powerless here.
驱动它们的力量在这里无效
Who are you?
你是谁
The First Men called us the children,
先民称我们为孩子
but we were born long before them.
但我们的诞生比他们早得多
Come, he waits for you.
跟我来 他在等你
You’re the threeeyed raven?
您就是三眼乌鸦吗
I’ve been many things.
我有过诸多经历
Now I am what you see.
现在的我是这副模样
My brother, he led us to you and now he
我弟弟指引我们找到您 现在他…
He knew what would happen.
他知道将发生什么
From the moment he left,
从他出发的那一刻
he knew and he went anyway.
他就知道了 可他还是去了
How do you know?
您怎么知道
I’ve been watching you.
我一直在观察你们
All of you.
你们所有人
All of your lives.
你们的人生
With , eyes and one.
用我一千零一只眼睛
Now you’ve come to me at last,
现在你终于来到我面前
Brandon Stark.
布兰登·史塔克
Though the hour is late.
尽管来得有些迟
I didn’t want anyone to die for me.
我不希望任何人因我而死
He died so you could find what you have lost.
他为帮你找回你失去的东西而死
You’re going to help me walk again?
您能治好我的腿吗
You will never walk again.
你永远无法行走了
But you will fly.
但你可以飞
Podrick.
波德瑞克
Podrick.
波德瑞克
Where are the horses?
马哪儿去了
I hobbled them last night.
我昨晚明明把它们绊起来了
What sort of hobble?
怎么绊的
A figure eight like you taught me.
八字结 您教过我的那种
If you did it like I taught you,
如果你是按我教的方法绊的
then the horses would be here.
马应该还在这
Thieves, maybe?
也许被贼偷了
It’s at least miles to the Eyrie from here.
从这里到鹰巢城至少有三十哩
You’re carrying the saddlebags.
你负责背鞍囊
People coming.
有人来了
You can shit later. There’s people coming.
你等会儿再拉屎吧 有人来了
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
I like your sword.
你的剑不错
Are we getting close to the Bloody Gate?
这儿离血门是不是很近了
About more miles.
再走十哩
Did you hear that, Podrick?
你听到了吗 波德瑞克
Only more miles to the Bloody Gate.
离血门只有十哩了
Are you a knight?
你是骑士吗
No.
不是
But you know how to use that sword?
但你知道如何使剑
I do.
没错
Does it have a name?
它有名字吗
Oathkeeper.
守誓剑
Mine’s Needle.
我的叫缝衣针
Good name.
好名字
Who taught you how to fight?
谁教你武艺
My father.
我父亲
Mine never wanted to.
我父亲不想教我
Said fighting was for boys.
他说打斗是男孩子的事
Mine said the same.
我父亲也是
But I kept fighting the boys anyway.
但我还是跟男孩子们打
Kept losing.
屡战屡败
Finally my father said, “If you’re going to do it,
最后我父亲说 “如果你要打
you might as well do it right.”
不妨打得像样些”
Seven blessings.
七神保佑
I’m Brienne of Tarth. This is Podrick Payne.
我是塔斯的布蕾妮 他是波德瑞克·派恩
You want something?
你有事吗
That’s Sandor Clegane. The Hound.
那是桑铎·克里冈 猎狗
You’re Arya Stark.
你是艾莉亚·史塔克
I asked if you wanted something.
我问你有何贵干
I swore to your mother I would bring you home to her.
我向你母亲发过誓要带你回家
My mother’s dead.
我母亲死了
I know.
我知道
I wish I could have been there to protect her.
只愿我当时能在场保护她
You’re not a northerner.
你不是北方人
No, but I swore a sacred vow to protect her.
不是 但我立下了神圣的誓言要保护她
Why didn’t you?
那你为什么没做到
She commanded me to bring Jaime Lannister back to King’s Landing.
她命我押送詹姆·兰尼斯特回君临
You’re paid by the Lannisters.
你被兰尼斯特收买了
You’re here for the bounty on me.
你是来取我的人头回去领赏的吧
I’m not paid by the Lannisters.
我没有被兰尼斯特收买
No?
是吗
Fancy sword you’ve got there.
你手里那把剑不错啊
Where’d you get it?
哪儿来的
I’ve been looking at Lannister gold all my life.
我看了一辈子的兰尼斯特金子
Go on, Brienne of fucking Tarth.
说啊 狗日塔斯的布蕾妮
Tell me that’s not Lannister gold.
告诉我它不是兰尼斯特家的金子
Jaime Lannister gave me this sword.
詹姆·兰尼斯特将这把剑给了我
The Bloody Gate is miles.
十哩之外就是血门
I swore to your mother by the old gods
我在旧神面前向你母亲发誓
I don’t care what you swore.
我不关心你发什么誓
Arya! You heard the girl.
艾莉亚 你听见她说的了
She’s not coming with you. She is.
她不会跟你走的 她要跟我走
You’re not a good listener.
你不太听得懂人话啊
That Valyrian steel?
瓦雷利亚钢
I always wanted some Valyrian steel.
我一直都想要把瓦雷利亚钢剑
Come with me, Arya. I’ll take you to safety.
跟我走吧 艾莉亚 我带你去安全的地方
Safety? Where the fuck’s that?
安全 哪里还他妈的安全
Her aunt in the Eyrie is dead. Her mother’s dead.
她鹰巢城的姨妈死了 她妈死了
Her father’s dead. Her brother’s dead.
她爸死了 她哥死了
Winterfell is a pile of rubble.
临冬城就是一片废墟
There is no safety, you dumb bitch.
没有哪儿安全了 你这蠢娘们儿
You don’t know that by now,
你到现在还没搞明白
you’re the wrong one to watch over her.
你不是照看她的合适人选
And that’s what you’re doing?
那你现在所做的
Watching over her?
是在照看她吗
Aye, that’s what I’m doing.
对 这正是我所做的
I have no wish to kill you, Ser.
我没打算杀你 爵士先生
I’m not a knight.
我不是什么骑士
Arya!
艾莉亚
Arya!
艾莉亚
Arya!
艾莉亚
Where is she? She was just here.
她人呢 刚还在这儿
Why weren’t you watching her?
你怎么不看着她
I was watching you. I thought you might need some help.
我看着你呢 我怕你需要帮忙
Which way, Pod? Which way did she go?
哪条路 她往哪条路走了 波德
I think that way.
我想是那边
Arya!
艾莉亚
Arya!
艾莉亚
You still here?
你还没走
Big bitch saved you.
大块头娘们儿救了你
I don’t need saving.
我不需要人救
No, not you. You’re a real killer.
是的 你不需要 你是个真正的杀手
With your water dancing
你有那什么水之舞
and your Needle.
还有缝衣针
You gonna die?
你会死吗
Unless there’s a maester hiding behind that rock,
除非从岩石后面跳出来个学士
aye,
的确
I’m done.
我要死了
I’d skin you alive for wine.
我真♥他♥妈想来口酒fuck water.
不要水
Killed by a woman.
给一个娘们儿干掉了
I bet you like that.
你指定很喜欢这结局
Go on,
去吧
go after her.
跟她走吧
She’ll help you.
她会帮你的
Going it alone,
只身一人
you won’t last a day out there.
你撑不过一天
I’ll last longer than you.
我会撑得比你久
You remember where the heart is?
还记得心脏所在的位置吗fuck it.
动手吧
I’m ready.
我准备好了
Go on, girl.
来吧 小狼女
Another name off your list.
你的名单上又少了一个
You kept promising me.
你一直跟我念叨的
I cut down your butcher’s boy.
我杀了你的屠夫小弟
The ginger.
那个红毛
He was begging for mercy.
他当时求我饶他一命
Please, Ser. Please don’t kill me.
“求求你 爵士 不要杀我”
Please, please.”
求求你”
Bled all over my horse.
血溅了我的马一身
Saddle stunk of butcher’s boy for weeks.
弄得我的马鞍好久都是他的臭味儿
And your sister.
还有你姐姐
Your pretty sister.
你漂亮的姐姐
I should have taken her.
我应该上她的
That night the Blackwater burned.
黑水湾大火那一晚
I should have fucked her bloody.
我应该狠狠地上她
At least I’d have one happy memory.
至少我也有个美好的回忆
Do I have to beg you?
你想让我乞求吗
Do it.
动手吧
Do it.
动手啊
Do it.
动手啊
Kill me.
杀了我
Kill me!
杀了我
Kill me!
杀了我
Kill me!
杀了我
Oh, get on with it, you son of a whore.
噢 快动手啊 烂婊♥子养的野种
Is that any way to speak about our mother?
如此评价咱们的母亲大人
What are you doing?
你来做什么
What do you think I’m doing?
你以为我来做什么
A galley’s waiting in the bay bound for the Free Cities.
河边有条划桨船 开往自由贸易城邦
Who’s helping you? Varys.
谁在帮忙 瓦里斯
Varys? You have more friends than you thought.
瓦里斯 你的朋友远比你以为的多
There’s a locked door at the top of the stairs.
楼梯顶上那扇门锁着
Knock on it twice, then twice again.
敲两下 然后再敲两下
Varys will open.
瓦里斯就会开门
I suppose this is goodbye, then.
那么就此告别了
Farewell, little brother.
永别了 小弟弟
Jaime.
詹姆
Thank you for my life.
谢谢你救了我的命
Quickly now.
快走
Tywin?
泰温
My lion.
我的雄狮
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
Tyrion.
提利昂
Put down the crossbow.
放下弩弓
Who released you?
谁放你的
Your brother, I expect.
是你哥哥吧 我想
He always had a soft spot for you.
他一直对你心软
Come, we’ll go and talk in my chambers.
来 我们去卧室好好谈
This is how you want to speak to me, hmm?
你打算这样跟我谈吗
Shaming your father has always given you pleasure.
你最喜欢让你父亲蒙羞
All my life
从我出生起
you’ve wanted me dead.
您就想要我死
Yes.
是的
But you refused to die.
但你不愿意死
I respect that.
我尊重这一点
Even admire it.
甚至有点佩服
You fight for what’s yours.
你为了属于你的一切而战斗
I’d never let them execute you.
我不会让他们处死你
Is that what you fear?
你就是害怕这个吗
I’ll never let Ilyn Payne take your head.
我不会让伊林·派恩砍你的头
You’re a Lannister.
你是兰尼斯特
You’re my son.
你是我儿子
I loved her.
我爱她
Who?

Shae.
雪伊
Oh, Tyrion.
噢 提利昂
Put down that crossbow. I murdered her.
放下弩弓 我杀了她
With my own hands.
我亲手杀了她
It doesn’t matter. Doesn’t matter?
没关系 没关系
She was a whore.
她是个妓♥女
Say that word again… And what?
再说一遍… 怎么样
You’ll kill your own father in the privy?
你要在厕所里杀死自己的父亲吗
No.

You’re my son.
你是我儿子
Now, enough of this nonsense.
好了 别再废话了
I am your son and you sentenced me to die.
我是您儿子 您判了我死刑
You knew I didn’t poison Joffrey,
您知道不是我毒死的乔佛里
but you sentenced me all the same.
但您还是一样给我判刑
Why? Enough.
为什么 够了
We’ll go back to my chambers
我们去我卧室
and speak with some dignity.
体面地谈谈
I can’t go back there. She’s in there.
我不去 她在那里
You’re afraid of a dead whore?
你害怕一个死掉的妓♥女吗
You shot me.
你放箭
You’re no son of mine.
你不是我儿子
I am your son.
我是您儿子
I have always been your son.
我一直都是您儿子
What have you done?
你做了什么
Quickly.
快走
Trust me, my friend. I brought you this far.
相信我 朋友 我帮你走了这么远
I want to see the captain.
我要见船长
You’re seeing him.
你眼前就是
I want to go north to the Wall.
我想去北方 去长城
No, you don’t.
去不了
I can pay.
我可以付钱
There is nothing in the North but ice and war and pirates.
北方只有冰雪 战争和海盗
I wouldn’t need a cabin. Please.
我不需要舱房 求你了
I could work scrubbing the floors.
我可以干活 擦洗甲板什么的
I’m not going north, child. I’m going home.
我们不去北方 孩子 我们回家
Where’s home? The Free City of Braavos.
家在哪里 自由贸易城邦布拉佛斯
Wait. I have something else.
等等 我有别的
More silver won’t make a difference.
多一枚银币也没区别
It’s not silver. It’s iron.
那不是银币 是铁
This…
这…
How did you
你怎么会…
Valar morghulis.
凡人皆有一死
Valar dohaeris.
凡人必须侍奉
Of course, you shall have a cabin.
当然了 你会有一间舱房

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!