Tansy!
艾菊
Tansy! Tansy!
艾菊 艾菊
Tansy!
艾菊
There you are.
你在这儿呢
I can’t see her, Ramsay.
我看不到她 拉姆斯
Tansy!
艾菊
If you make it out of the woods, you win!
如果你能跑出树林 就算你赢
Run, Tansy, run!
跑啊艾菊 快跑
Tansy. Where is she?
艾菊 她在哪儿
Tansy, Tansy, Tansy!
艾菊 艾菊 艾菊
Good girls. Down, girls.
好姑娘 安静 好姑娘
Down.
安静
Well done. You, too.
干得好 你也是
I only wounded her.
我只射伤了她
You brought her down. That’s what matters.
你让她摔倒 这就够了
A fine shot. Wasn’t it, Reek?
射得漂亮 是不是 臭佬
A fine shot, master.
射得漂亮 主人
My lady. Please, my lord.
夫人 求您了 大人
It hurts.
好疼
Oh, sweet. Don’t cry.
亲爱的 别哭啊
It will be over soon.
很快就结束了
She thinks she’s pretty.
她总以为自己美
Let me put one through her face.
让我一箭射穿她那张脸
We have to reward the hounds, love.
总要慰劳一下猎狗啊 亲爱的
They did all the hard work.
苦差事都是它们做的
Why? I did whatever you asked.
为什么 您的吩咐我都照做
But you made Myranda feel jealous.
可是你害米兰达嫉妒了
Me jealous of her? My lord, please.
我会嫉妒她 大人 求求您
You can see that your presence has become a bit of a problem.
你也看到了 你的存在给我惹来了一点麻烦
Rip her! Rip her!
撕了她 撕了她
Rip her!
撕了她
Not so pretty now.
这下美不起来了
Your new hand, it’s nicer than the old one.
你的新手 比旧的好看
Wouldn’t you agree, Pod?
你说是吧 波德
Is it solid gold?
是纯金的吗
Gilded steel. You’re not eating.
精钢镀金 你不吃东西
Why is no one eating?
为什么所有人都不吃东西
My wife wastes away and my brother starves himself.
我老婆日渐消瘦 我哥哥绝食挨饿
I’m not hungry. You lost a hand,
我不饿 你丢了一只手
not a stomach.
又没丢了胃
Try the boar.
尝尝野猪肉
Cersei can’t get enough of it since one killed Robert for her.
自打野猪帮瑟曦杀了劳勃 她就吃不够
A toast.
举杯
To the proud Lannister children.
敬骄傲的兰尼斯特子孙
The dwarf, the cripple, and the mother of madness.
侏儒 残废 还有疯之母
I’ll clean it up.
我来擦
No, I’ll do it. Leave us.
不必 我来 你下去吧
It’s only wine.
不过是酒而已
I can’t fight anymore.
我不能战斗了
What about your left?
你的左手呢
I can hold a sword, but all my instincts are wrong.
握得住剑 但我使剑的本能错了位
How can I protect the king
我连自己的屁♥股都擦不干净
when I can hardly wipe my own ass?
还怎么保护国王
You’re the Lord Commander now. Command.
你如今是队长 下命令嘛
Let others do the fighting.
让别人去打仗
When was the last time Father used a sword?
你上次看父亲用剑是什么时候
I’m not Father. I’m the Kingslayer.
我不是父亲 我是弑君者
When people find out I can’t slay a pigeon…
等人们发现我连鸽子都杀不死…
Train, then. Learn to fight with your other hand.
那就练习 用另一只手战斗
With whom? You? Men talk.
跟谁练 你吗 没有不透风的墙
Soon as someone discovers I can’t fight, he’ll tell everyone.
一旦有人发现我不能战斗 顷刻满城皆知
You need a proper, discreet swordsman.
你需要一个身手过硬处事谨慎的剑士
As it happens, I have just the one.
说来也巧 我这里刚好有一个
My brother tells me you can keep your mouth shut.
我弟弟说你口风严
Unusual talent for a sellsword.
佣兵身上难得的品质
He tells me you shit gold
他告诉我你拉的屎都是金子
just like your father.
跟你父亲一样
Is this place safe?
这地方安全吗
There’s this knight, Leygood,
有个姓雷古德的骑士
got thunderbolts on his shield.
盾牌上画着闪电
Right here is where I fuck his wife.
我就在这儿干的他老婆
She’s a screamer, that one.
那娘们真能叫
If they don’t hear her, they won’t hear us.
没人能听见她 就没人能听见我们
I’ve never seen Valyrian steel before.
我从前没见过瓦雷利亚钢
She’s a beauty. The problem is,
真是好东西 可问题是
if you fight with an edged blade,
如果你用真家伙
I’ll have to.
我也得用
And if I fight with an edged blade,
我要是用了真家伙
I’ll have no one left to pay me.
就没人活着付我钱了
I haven’t used a sparring sword since I was nine.
我九岁过后再没用过钝剑
Bold warrior you are, attacking a man when his guard’s down.
乘人不备 你真不愧为勇猛的战士
Best time to attack a man.
那才是最佳时机
Mind yourself.
小心了
If I still had my right hand…
要是我右手还在…
Plan on growing it back?
打算再长一只出来吗
Come on, then.
那就来吧
Open the gates!
开门
Riders coming in!
骑兵归来
Let’s get these horses seen to!
照料好马
Father. Welcome home.
父亲 欢迎回家
Walda, this is Ramsay Snow, my bastard.
瓦妲 这是拉姆斯·雪诺 我的私生子
A pleasure, Mother.
非常荣幸 母亲
Hello.
你好
See that the horses are fed, watered, and rubbed down.
找人给马喂料 饮水 刷毛
And take Lady Walda to her chambers.
带瓦妲夫人去她的房间
This way, my lady.
这边请 夫人
Where is your prize?
你的战利品呢
With the hounds.
在猎狗群里
I’ll have a look at him.
我要看看他
I hear you took a hand from the Kingslayer.
听说你剁了弑君者一只手
Word travels. How he screamed.
传得真快 他嚎得那叫一个惨
You would have loved it.
你一定喜欢
Father.
父亲
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
I trained him. He was a slow learner, but he learned.
调♥教而已 他学得慢 但好歹有进步
You flayed him.
你剥他皮了
Peeled a few bits.
就剥了一点
Removed a few others.
还去掉了些别的
This was Balon Greyjoy’s son and heir.
这可是巴隆·葛雷乔伊的儿子和继承人
We’ve been flaying our enemies for , years.
我们剥敌人的皮都有一千年历史了
The flayed man is on our banners.
我们的家徽就是剥皮人
My banners, not yours.
我的家徽 不是你的
You’re not a Bolton. You’re a Snow.
你不姓波顿 你姓雪诺
Tywin Lannister has given me the North.
泰温·兰尼斯特许给我北境
But he won’t lift a finger to help me take it.
但夺取北境这事儿 他一分力气也不会出
As long as the ironborn hold Moat Cailin,
只要铁民还占领着卡林湾
our armies are trapped south of the Neck.
我们的军队就只能困在颈泽以南
Theon was a valuable hostage, not your plaything.
席恩是个有价值的人质 不是你的玩物
I wanted to trade him for Moat Cailin.
我本打算用他去换卡林湾
I already asked.
我已经问过了
Lord Greyjoy refused. Savages have no…
葛雷乔伊大人拒绝了 蛮子毫无…
You sent terms to Balon Greyjoy without my consent?
你未经我允许就跟巴隆·葛雷乔伊谈判
You made me acting Lord of the Dreadfort.
您让我做恐怖堡的代理公爵
I acted.
我做了
I had to smuggle myself into my own lands
就因为葛雷乔伊家 我回自家领地
thanks to the Greyjoys.
还只能偷偷摸摸的
I needed Theon.
我需要席恩
I needed him whole.
我要他完完整整的
Theon was our enemy.
席恩是我们的敌人
But Reek,
但是臭佬
Reek will never betray us.
臭佬决不会背叛我们
I placed far too much trust in you.
我对你的信任真是过了头
Reek, how could you let me stand before my father unshaven?
臭佬 你怎么能让我胡子拉碴的见父亲呢
It’s disrespectful. I’m sorry, my lord.
这样不尊重 对不起 大人
Give him the razor.
给他把剃刀
I’m not a Bolton, father, what does it matter?
反正我不姓波顿 父亲 这又何妨
Go on, Reek.
来吧 臭佬
A nice close shave.
给我刮个干干净净
Reek, tell father
臭佬 告诉父亲
where are Bran and Rickon Stark?
史塔克家的布兰和瑞肯在哪儿
I don’t know, my lord.
我不知道 大人
You murdered them
你杀了他们
and displayed their corpses at Winterfell.
还把他们的尸体挂在临冬城上示众
Reek,
臭佬
did you murder the Stark boys?
史塔克兄弟是你杀的吗
No, my lord.
不是 大人
Just two farm boys.
杀的是两个乡下小子
And crisped them so no one would know.
烧焦了没人认得
Yes, my lord.
是的 大人
The Starks have always ruled the North.
史塔克家一直统治北境
If Bran and Rickon are alive,
如果布兰和瑞肯还活着
the country will rally to their side
而罗柏·史塔克已死
now that Robb Stark is gone.
整个北境将会拥他们为首
Oh, that’s right, Reek.
你没听错 臭佬
Robb Stark is dead.
罗柏·史塔克死了
Sorry.
不好意思
I know he was like a brother to you.
我知道你们亲如兄弟
But my father put a knife through his heart.
但我父亲把刀插♥进了他的心脏
How do you feel about that?
你感觉如何
You ready for a hunt? Always.
可以出发巡猎吗 随时
Find those boys and I’ll give you , acres and a holdfast.
找到那俩男孩 给你千亩良田外加一座城堡
Your pet rat have any thoughts
你的宠物老鼠知不知道
on which way they went after Winterfell?
他们出了临冬城会去哪里
Jon Snow is at Castle Black.
琼恩·雪诺在黑城堡
Who the fuck is Jon Snow?
谁他妈的是琼恩·雪诺
Their bastard brother.
他们的私生子哥哥
He could be sheltering them.
他有可能保护他们
He may know where they are.
他也许知道他们在哪儿
Even if he doesn’t, he’s half Stark himself.
就算他不知道 他也是半个史塔克
Could be a threat.
也是个威胁
You want to prove yourself a Bolton?
你想证明自己是波顿家的人吗
Gather whatever men you can and ride for Moat Cailin.
调集你所有的人 向卡林湾进发
Bring this creature of yours.
带上你养的畜生
Maybe he’ll be of some use.
说不定能派上点用场
Take the Moat for the family,
为家族拿下卡林湾
for our family,
为了我们家族
and I’ll reconsider your position.
我会重新考虑你的地位
Lord Varys. Breakfasting with the king?
瓦里斯大人 与国王共进早餐吗
I’m afraid foreigners aren’t welcome at such exclusive affairs.
如此殊荣家宴异邦人怕是不受欢迎
Oh, to be foreign.
异邦人真好
Shae has been noticed.
雪伊被发现了
Sansa’s maid saw you with her.
珊莎的女仆看见你和她在一起
She already told your sister.
她已经告诉了你姐姐
It’s only a matter of time before your father hears.
你父亲知道也只是迟早的事
So I’m guilty of being seen with my own wife’s handmaiden.
我和我夫人的侍女共处一室罪名成立了
My father will ask you if there’s anything more
若我父亲问你是否有别的情况
and you’ll tell him some clever lie.
你撒个高明的谎就是了
No, I will not.
恕难从命
How long do you imagine your father and sister would let me live
要是你父亲和姐姐怀疑我撒谎
if they suspected me of lying?
你觉得我还能活多久
I have no pet sellsword to protect me.
我可没有家养佣兵保护
No legendary brother to avenge me.
也没有武功盖世的哥哥给我报仇
Only little birds who whisper in my ear.
只有悄悄给我传信的小小鸟儿
Forgive me if I don’t weep for you.
别怪我到时候不为你掉眼泪
No one weeps for spiders or whores.
没人为蜘蛛或妓♥女掉眼泪
I have friends across the sea who could help her.
我在狭海对岸有朋友可以接应她
She won’t leave.
她不肯走
I’ve told her this is a dangerous place
我警告过她太多次这里很危险
so many times, she no longer believes it.
她已经不信了
Your father has promised
你父亲放过话
to hang the next whore he finds you with.
下次发现有妓♥女跟你鬼混 就吊死她
Have you ever known your father to make an idle threat?
你父亲哪次威胁不是说到做到
From House Tyrell and the people of the Reach,
谨代表提利尔家族和河湾地的子民
Your Grace, it is my honor to present you with this wedding cup.
陛下 我很荣幸献给您这尊婚杯
May you and my daughter Margaery
祝愿您和我的女儿玛格丽
drink deep and live long.
共饮此杯 健康长寿
A handsome goblet, my lord.
好杯 大人
Or shall I call you Father?
或者我应该叫您岳父大人
I shall be honored, Your Grace.
这是我的荣幸 陛下
She’s the whore I told you about.
她就是我跟您提过的那个妓♥女
The darkhaired one.
黑头发的那个
Have her brought to the Tower of the Hand before the wedding.
婚礼前派人把她带到首相塔来
A book?
一本书
The Lives of Four Kings.” Grand Maester Kaeth’s history
《四王志》 大学士喀斯所著的历史”
of the reigns of Daeron the Young Dragon,
记述了少龙主戴伦
Baelor the Blessed,
受神祝福的贝勒
Aegon the Unworthy, and Daeron the Good.
庸王伊耿和贤王戴伦的事迹
A book every king should read.
这是每个国王都该读的书
Now that the war is won,
既然打了胜仗
we should all find time for wisdom.
我们都该花点时间长长智慧
Thank you, Uncle.
谢谢你 舅舅
One of only two Valyrian steel swords in the capital,
君临唯二的瓦雷利亚钢剑之一
Your Grace, freshly forged in your honor.
陛下 这是为您新铸的
Careful, Your Grace. Nothing cuts like Valyrian steel.
当心 陛下 瓦雷利亚钢锋利无比
So they say.
都这么说
Such a great sword should have a name.
如此宝剑得有个名字
What shall I call her? Stormbringer.
我该叫她什么呢 暴风使者
Terminus. Widow’s Wail.
终结者 寡妇之嚎
Wolfsbane. Widow’s Wail. I like that.
狼克星 寡妇之嚎 我喜欢这名字
Every time I use it, it’ll be like cutting off
我每次用这柄剑 都会像是
Ned Stark’s head all over again.
又砍了一次奈德·史塔克的头
Don’t.
别过来
You want me on the desk?
你想在桌子上要我
What’s wrong, my lion? Don’t call me that.
怎么了 我的雄狮 别这么叫我
What should I call you?
那我该叫你什么
I’m afraid our friendship can’t continue.
很遗憾 我们的友谊到此为止了
Our friendship?
友谊
There’s a ship waiting in the harbor bound for Pentos.
港口那儿有艘驶往潘托斯的船
What?
什么
You’ll have your own cabin, of course,
当然 你会有自己的舱室
and across the Narrow Sea a house, servants.
在狭海对岸有幢房子 还有仆人
What is this?
这是什么意思
I’m a married man.
我是有妇之夫
My wife has suffered a great deal, as you well know.
我妻子受了很多苦 你也清楚
I don’t want her to suffer anymore on my account.
我不想让她再因我而受伤
I need to uphold my vows.
我必须捍卫自己的誓言
She doesn’t want you.
她不想要你
I need to do right by her. You don’t want her.
我要好好待她 你不想要她
By our children.
好好待我们的孩子
What are you afraid of? I’m not afraid.
你怕什么 我没害怕
You are. You are afraid of your father and your sister.
你怕 你怕你父亲和姐姐
You’re going to run from
难道你要一辈子
them all your life? I need you to leave.
跟他们躲躲藏藏 我要你走
I’m not afraid of them. I’m not going to run from them.
我不怕他们 我不会跟他们躲躲藏藏
Shae. We will fight them together.
雪伊 我们一起对付他们
It’s like you said, I am yours and you are mine.
就像你说过的 我是你的 你是我的
You’re a whore!
你是个妓♥女
Sansa is fit to bear my children and you are not.
珊莎才有资格怀我的孩子 你没有
I can’t be in love with a whore.
我不能跟妓♥女相爱
I can’t have children with a whore.
我不能和妓♥女生子
How many men have you been with?
你睡过多少男人
五百个 还是五千个? ,?
How many whores have you been with?
你又睡过多少妓♥女
I have enjoyed my time with all of them
我跟她们在一起时很开心
and I have enjoyed my time with you most of all.
我跟你在一起时更是开心
But now that time is over.
但那已经结束了
You’ll have a comfortable life in Pentos.
你在潘托斯会过得很舒服
Bronn will escort you to your ship.
波隆会护送你去搭船
Hear us now.
请聆听我们
Accept these tokens of our faith, my lord,
主啊 接受我们献上的信物
and lead us from the darkness.
带领我们走出黑暗
Sire, I served you well.
陛下 我向来尽忠尽职
Lord of Light, show us the way…
光之王 为我们指明道路
Selyse, you’re my sister!
赛丽丝 你是我妹妹
Yours are the stars that guide us.
你是指引我们的群星
Tell him! Tell him!
快劝劝他 劝劝他啊
Lord of Light, protect us,
光之王 守护我等
for the night is dark and full of terrors.
长夜黑暗 处处险恶
Did you see? Their souls.
你看到了吗 他们的灵魂
It was their souls.
那是他们的灵魂
Our lord took them. Did you see?
真♥主把他们带走了 你看到了吗
Lord Florent was your brother by law.
佛罗伦大人是您内兄
He was an infidel.
他是个异教徒
He worshipped the gods of his fathers
他信奉祖祖辈辈
and their fathers before him.
一直信奉的诸神
They were the gods of your fathers, too.
也是您的父辈信奉的诸神
I ordered him to tear down his idols.
我命令他拆掉神像
He disobeyed.
他不服从
How many ships did he bring to your cause?
他为您的复国大业带来了多少船只
How many men?
多少士兵
A good deal more than you.
比你带来的多得多
Did you see, Ser Davos?
你看到了吗 戴佛斯爵士
They’re with our lord now.
他们和真♥主在一起了
Their sins all burned away. Did you see?
他们的罪孽已被焚尽 你看到了吗
I’m sure they’re more than grateful, my queen.
他们一定很感激 王后陛下
Meat’s off.
肉馊了
Our larders are almost empty.
食物所剩无几
Serve fish, then. We’re on an island.
那就上鱼 我们在岛上
You hate fish.
你讨厌鱼
I hate a good many things, but I suffer them all the same.
我讨厌很多东西 但我照样承受
When Storm’s End was under siege and I was starving,
风息堡被围时 我饥饿难耐
Stannis boiled soup for me from books.
史坦尼斯拿书给我煮汤
The binding glue is made from horses.
装订胶是从马身上提炼的
One morning, he shot two seagulls on the beach.
有天早上 他在海滩上射下了两只海鸥
I’ve never tasted anything as good as grilled seagull.
烤海鸥是我吃过最美味的食物
Do you remember? Of course I remember.
你还记得吗 我当然记得
Have you ever known true hunger, my lady?
你挨过饿吗 女士
It’s all I knew when I was a child.
挨饿是我小时候唯一的记忆
Until you found the Lord of Light?
直到你找到了光之王吗
Until he found me.
直到他找到了我
I fear for our daughter’s soul.
我为女儿的灵魂担心
Every mother should fear for her child’s soul.
每个母亲都应为孩子的灵魂担心
She’s a stubborn little beast. She’s a child.
她是个固执的小畜生 她是个孩子
You barely know her.
你对她了解不多
You think she’s sweet because she smiles when you visit.
你探访时她会笑 你就以为她很贴心
She’s sullen and stubborn and sinful.
她阴郁 固执 罪孽深重
Why else would the Lord of Light have seen fit to mark her face?
不然光之王怎会在她脸上留下烙印
She needs the rod.
她欠抽
She’s my daughter. You will not strike her.
她是我女儿 你不准打她
As you command.
谨遵君命
Perhaps the Lady Melisandre could speak with her.
也许梅丽珊卓女士可以和她谈谈
Come in.
进来
Were you sleeping, Princess?
你睡了吗 公主殿下
Did you watch the ceremony on the beach?
你看海滩上的仪式了吗
I heard it.
我听到了
And it frightened you?
你被吓到了吗
Ser Axel was my uncle.
亚赛尔爵士是我舅舅
He was always kind to me.
他一向对我很好
They’re in a better place now, Princess.
他们现在在更好的地方 公主殿下
The fire cleansed them of the sins of the world.
烈火焚尽了他们在凡间的罪孽
But they screamed.
但他们惨叫了
Women scream when they give birth.
女人生孩子时也会叫
Afterward they are filled with joy.
之后她们就满心喜悦
Afterward they aren’t ash and bone.
之后她们不会变成灰烬
You have so many questions, don’t you?
你有好多问题不明白 对吧
So did I when I was a child.
我小时候也是这样
I was much like you.
那时候我和你很像
Only I wasn’t a princess.
只不过我不是公主
And you didn’t have this.
而且你没有这个
No.
没错
But I suffered in other ways, sweet girl, believe me.
但我受过别的罪 好孩子 相信我
What do you know of the gods?
你对诸神知道多少
I read “The SevenPointed Star.”
我读过《七芒星经》
Lies and fables.
那是谎言和谣传
Septons speak of seven gods.
修士宣扬七神
There are but two
其实只有两个神
a god of light and love and joy
爱与快乐的光之王
and a god of darkness, evil, and fear.
以及恶与恐惧的暗之王
Eternally at war.
他们永世对立
There are no seven heavens and no seven hells?
那么说 没有七层地狱和七重天堂吗
There’s only one hell, Princess.
地狱只有一个 公主殿下
The one we live in now.
我们正身在其中
Hodor.
阿多
Why did you wake me?
你为什么叫醒我
You’ve been gone for hours.
你神游几个小时了
I was hungry.
我太饿了
We’re all hungry.
我们都很饿
I was just eating.
我正在吃东西
Summer was eating.
那是夏天在进食
Your body can’t live on the food your wolf consumes.
你的身体不能靠狼吃的东西过活
Spending too much time in Summer’s skin is dangerous.
在夏天体内久留很危险
You’re not a direwolf, Bran.
你不是冰原狼 布兰
Must be glorious, though.
但那一定很刺♥激
To run, to leap, to hunt.
奔跑 跳跃 捕猎
To be whole.
拥有完整的身体
I know that’s tempting,
我知道那很诱人
but if you’re trapped in Summer for too long,
但如果你困在夏天体内太久
you’ll forget what it was to be human.
你会忘记为人的感受
You’d forget us, Bran.
你会忘记我们 布兰
You’d forget your mother and father.
你会忘记你的父母
You’d forget your brothers and sisters.
忘记你的兄弟和姐姐们
You’d forget Winterfell.
忘记临冬城
You’d forget you.
甚至忘记自己
And if we lose you, we lose everything.
失去了你 我们就失去了一切
Hodor, take me to the tree.
阿多 带我去树边
Look for me…
来树下
beneath the tree.
寻找我…
He saw us.
他瞧见我们了
North.
北方
I know where we have to go.
我知道我们要去哪儿了
Let it be known that Margaery of House Tyrell
我们在此见证提利尔家族的玛格丽
and Joffrey of the Houses Lannister and Baratheon
与兰尼斯特和拜拉席恩家族的乔佛里
are one heart, one flesh, one soul.
肉体 心灵 魂魄合二为一
Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder.
任何干涉他们婚姻的人将受到无情的诅咒
With this kiss, I pledge my love.
经由这一吻 献出我的爱
We have a new queen.
我们有新王后了
Better her than you.
总比让你当好
Bit much, wouldn’t you say? It feels proportionate.
太过了 你说呢 相当合适
Proportionate to what? The expected extravagance.
合适什么 万众期待的奢华
People who spend their money on this sort of nonsense
往这种荒唐事上砸钱的人
tend not to have it for long.
是留不住钱的
You ought to try enjoying something before you die.
你死前也该学着享受享受
You might find it suits you.
没准会乐在其中
Not now, Mace. Lord Tywin and I are speaking.
现在没空 梅斯 我跟泰温大人说话呢
Anyway, I don’t know what you’re complaining about.
总之 我不知道你在抱怨什么
I’m paying my share.
我也出了钱的
Shall we stick golden roses in half the meat pies
要不要我们给半数肉饼都插上金玫瑰
to commemorate your generosity?
宣扬你的慷慨大方
No, your heartfelt thankyou is its own reward.
不必 你诚心感谢一句就够了
I would imagine I’d be hearing it again before long.
我觉得吧 用不着多久你还要道谢
Wars are rather expensive.
打仗很烧钱
The Iron Bank will have its due.”
“铁金库不容拖欠””
How they love to remind everyone.
他们可乐意把这话挂在嘴上
Almost as much as you Lannisters with your debts.
跟你们兰尼斯特家说有债必还一样
I’m not worried about the Iron Bank.
我不担心铁金库
We both know you’re smarter than that.
以你的英明怎会小觑铁金库
Come, Tywin, let us celebrate young love.
来吧 泰温 为年轻人的爱情庆祝吧
All taken care of.
都搞定了
You saw her board the ship? Aye, she’s on it.
你看着她上船了 对 她上船了
You saw the ship sail away?
你看着船开了
No one knows she’s there but you, me, and Varys.
除了你我和瓦里斯 没人知道她在船上
How do you know?
你怎么确定
Because if someone follows me without an invitation,
如果有人不请自来地跟踪我
I’m the last person they ever follow.
我保证他们再也不能跟踪别人了
There’s someone following you?
有人跟踪你吗
She’s gone.
她走了
I know you don’t want to believe it, but she is.
我知道你不愿意相信 但她走了
Now, go drink till it feels like you did the right thing.
去喝酒吧 喝到感觉这事儿做对了为止
Hello.
你好啊
Hello. Not you.
你好 没说你
You look exquisite, child.
你真是优雅迷人 孩子
The wind has been at you, though.
可惜风吹乱了你的头发
I haven’t had the opportunity to tell you
我还没机会跟你说
how sorry I was to hear about your brother.
听说你哥哥的事我有多遗憾
War is war, but killing a man at a wedding,
战火无情 但在婚礼上杀人
horrid.
实在骇人听闻
What sort of monster would do such a thing?
什么样的禽兽干得出这等事
As if men need more reasons to fear marriage.
好像人们还需要更多理由惧怕婚姻一样
My lady. My lady.
夫人好 老夫人来了
Lord Tyrion, you see? Not as bad as all that.
提利昂大人 你瞧 也没那么惨
Perhaps if your pauper husband
兴许你的穷丈夫
were to sell his mule and his last pair of shoes,
卖了他的骡子和最后一双鞋
he might be able to afford to bring you to Highgarden for a visit.
就有钱带你去高庭做客了
Now that peace has come and all is right with the world,
现在和平已经降临 一切都好了
it would do you good to see some of it.
四处看看对你有好处
You must excuse me. It’s time I ate
容我失陪 该去吃点
some of this food I paid for.
我付钱买的食物了
In a coat of gold or a coat of red*
*红狮子斗黄狮子**
a lion still has claws,*
*爪牙锋利不留情**
And mine, my lord… *
*出手致命…**
Very good. Very good. Off you go.
很好很好 滚吧
My love, why don’t we make the announcement?
亲爱的 我们不如现在宣布吧
Everyone.
诸位
The queen would like to say a few words.
王后有话要说
We are so fortunate
我们如此幸运
to enjoy this marvelous food and drink.
能享受这精致的饮食
Not all among us are so lucky.
但不是所有人都如此幸运
To thank the gods for bringing the recent war to a just end,
感谢诸神 给刚刚结束的战争带来公正结局
King Joffrey has decreed
乔佛里国王决定
that the leftovers from our feast
我们宴会所剩的食物
be given to the poorest in his city.
将送给城里最穷的人
You’re an example to us all.
你是我们的榜样
Ser Jaime, I’m very sorry.
詹姆爵士 非常抱歉
Ser Loras, it’s quite all right.
洛拉斯爵士 没关系
Your sister looks very beautiful.
您妹妹非常漂亮
As does yours.
您姐姐也是
So, looking forward to your wedding?
期待你的婚礼吗
Yes, very much.
非常期待
Our fathers are both rather keen on the prospect.
您父亲和家父都非常看好联姻的前景
They certainly are.
确实如此
Perhaps they should get married.
或许该他俩结婚才对
If you were to marry Cersei, she’d murder you in your sleep.
如果你真娶了瑟曦 她会趁你睡着杀死你
If you somehow managed to put a child in her first,
如果你真在死掉前让她怀了孩子
she’d murder him, too,
她会连孩子也杀
long before he drew his first breath.
都不用等他呱呱坠地
Luckily for you, none of this will happen
你很幸运 这些事都不会发生
because you’ll never marry her.
因为你永远娶不到她
And neither will you.
你也娶不到
Your Grace. My king. My queen.
陛下 国王陛下 王后陛下
Lady Brienne.
布蕾妮小姐
So good of you to come.
你能来真好
I’m no lady, Your Grace.
我不是什么小姐 王后陛下
Did you just bow?
你刚才鞠躬了
Apologies, Your Grace.
抱歉 太后陛下
I never did master the curtsy.
我不大会行屈膝礼
You’re the one who put a sword through Renly Baratheon.
就是你杀了蓝礼·拜拉席恩
That’s not true, my love. Brienne had nothing to do with it.
不是 亲爱的 布蕾妮跟那事没关系
A shame.
真可惜
I’d knight the man that put an end to that deviant’s life.
我还打算给杀了那叛徒的人封爵呢
I just wanted to congratulate you both and wish you good fortune.
我只想祝贺你们 愿你们好运
The country has been at war too long.
国家已经打了太久的仗
I hope your reign is long and peaceful.
愿您的江山长治久安
Yes, yes. Thank you.
好好好 谢谢你
I hope we see more of you.
希望我们以后常见面
Lady Brienne.
布蕾妮小姐
You’re Lord Selwyn Tarth’s daughter.
你是塞尔温·塔斯伯爵的女儿
That makes you a lady whether you want to be or not.
不管愿不愿意 你都是贵族小姐
As you say, your Grace.
您说得是 太后陛下
I owe you my gratitude.
谢谢你
You returned my brother safely to King’s Landing.
把我弟弟平安带回君临
In truth, he rescued me, Your Grace.
其实是他救了我 太后陛下
More than once.
还不止一次
Did he?
是吗
Haven’t heard that story before.
这我倒没听说过
Not such a fascinating story, I’m afraid.
恐怕算不上什么精彩的故事
I’m sure you have many fascinating stories.
你倒是有不少精彩的故事
Sworn to Renly Baratheon.
宣誓效忠蓝礼·拜拉席恩
Sworn to Catelyn Stark.
宣誓效忠凯特琳·史塔克
And now my brother.
现在又轮到我弟弟了
Must be exciting to flit from one camp to the next
三天两头地改换门庭
serving whichever lord or lady you fancy.
看上谁就效忠谁 一定很刺♥激吧
I don’t serve your brother, your Grace.
我并没有效忠您的弟弟 太后陛下
But you love him.
可你爱上他了
Your Grace.
告退 太后陛下
No, no, come to my chambers and I will examine you personally.
不行不行 你还是来我房间让我亲自检查
She’ll do no such thing. Oh, Your Grace.
她不会去的 太后陛下
Yes, well, this young lady sought my advice…
是这位小姐向我咨询…
You should see Qyburn. He’s quite good.
你该去找科本 他很厉害
Your Grace. Qyburn? Deplorable man.
是 太后陛下 科本 那倒霉家伙
Brought shame on the Citadel with his repugnant experiments.
他那些恶心的实验真是让学城蒙羞
More repugnant than your gnarled fingers on that girl’s thighs?
比你用那双老手摸姑娘大腿还恶心吗
Your Grace, I am a man of learning.
太后陛下 我是堂堂正正的学士
My little brother had you sent to the Black Cells
你惹恼了我的小弟弟
when you annoyed him.
结果被他扔进黑牢
What do you think I could do to you if you annoyed me?
你觉得要是惹恼了我 会有什么下场
I never meant to annoy anyone.
我向来无意惹恼任何人
But you are. You annoy me right now.
可事实如此 你现在就惹恼我了
Every breath you draw in my presence annoys me.
你在我面前的每一次呼吸都惹恼了我
So here’s what I want you to do.
你给我听好了
I want you to leave my presence.
马上给我滚
Leave this wedding right now.
滚出婚宴现场
Go to the kitchens and instruct them
去厨房通知下人
that all the leftovers from the feast
婚宴的剩饭
will be brought to the kennels.
全部拿到狗舍去
Your Grace, Queen Margaery
太后陛下 玛格丽王后…
The queen is telling you
太后现在命令你
the leftovers will feed the dogs
把剩饭都拿去喂狗
or you will.
不然就拿你喂狗
A gold dragon to whoever knocks my fool’s hat off.
谁把我家弄臣的帽子打下来 赏一枚金龙
You’re in rather a good mood.
你心情不错
I suppose I am. I won’t ask why.
是的 我就不问原因了 small pleasures. Your Grace. Lord Tywin.
小乐子而已 太后陛下 泰温大人
Prince Oberyn.
奥柏伦亲王
I don’t believe you have met Ellaria.
你们一定还没见过艾拉莉亚
This is the Lord Hand Tywin Lannister
这位是首相泰温·兰尼斯特大人
and Cersei Lannister the Queen Regent.
以及摄政太后瑟曦·兰尼斯特
I suppose it is former Queen Regent now.
现在是前摄政太后了
Lord Hand and Lady Cersei,
首相大人 瑟曦夫人
Ellaria Sand.
这是艾拉莉亚·沙德
My lord. My lady.
见过大人 夫人
Charmed.
幸会
Can’t say I’ve ever met a Sand before.
我还是头一回见到姓沙德的
We are everywhere in Dorne.
多恩那里到处都是
I have , brothers and sisters.
我的兄弟姐妹数以万计
Bastards are born of passion, aren’t they?
私生子女是激♥情的结晶 不是吗
We don’t despise them in Dorne.
我们多恩人从不鄙薄他们
No? How tolerant of you.
是吗 你们肚量真大
I expect it is a relief, Lady Cersei,
我想这是种解脱 瑟曦夫人
giving up your regal responsibilities.
卸下您的王权重担
Wearing the crown for so many years
戴了这么多年王冠
must have left your neck a bit crooked.
您的脖子免不了弯曲变形吧
I suppose you’ll never know, Prince Oberyn.
恐怕你永远都不会知道了 奥柏伦亲王
It’s a shame your older brother couldn’t attend the wedding.
你哥哥不能来参加婚礼真是遗憾
Please give him our regards.
请代我们向他致意
With any luck, the gout will abate with time
幸运的话 痛风症状会逐渐减轻
and he will be able to walk again.
这样他就又能走路了
They call it the rich man’s disease.
据说这是富贵病
A wonder you don’t have it.
您没有患上真是奇迹
Noblemen in my part of the country
我们这边的富人
don’t enjoy the same lifestyle as our counterparts in Dorne.
欣赏不来多恩富人的生活方式
People everywhere have their differences.
百里不同风 千里不同俗
In some places the highborn frown upon those of low birth.
有些地方门第观念极重
In other places the rape and murder of women and children
而有些地方将奸杀妇孺
is considered distasteful.
视作极其低劣的行为
What a fortunate thing for you, former Queen Regent,
至于您 前摄政太后 应该深感庆幸
that your daughter Myrcella has been sent
您的女儿弥赛菈被送去的
to live in the latter sort of place.
是后一种地方
Everyone, silence! Clear the floor.
全都闭嘴 空出地来
There’s been too much amusement here today.
今天的娱乐消遣已经够多了
A royal wedding is not an amusement.
但王室婚礼可不是什么娱乐消遣
A royal wedding is history.
王室婚礼即是历史
The time has come for all of us to contemplate our history.
我们所有人都该停下来审视我们的历史
My lords…
诸位大人
my ladies…
夫人
I give you
有请
King Joffrey…
乔佛里国王
Renly, Stannis,
蓝礼 史坦尼斯…
Robb Stark, Balon Greyjoy.
罗柏·史塔克 巴隆·葛雷乔伊
The War of the Five Kings.
五王之战
I’m the Rightful King.
我是合法的国王
King in the North! Yes!
北境之王 来吧
Traitor. You’re a traitor.
叛徒 你是叛徒
For the Seven Kingdoms!
以七国之名
Let the war begin.
开战
Renly, you’re no king.
蓝礼 你才不是什么国王
Away, degenerate. Away. Away.
滚开 伤风败俗的家伙 滚
Ooh, careful.
当心点
Go on. I want you to be my prince.
继续 我要你成为我的王子
Stannis!
史坦尼斯
Who’s got the gold now, Stark?
谁拿到金子了 史塔克
I am the rightful king. Challenge me, ruffian.
我是合法的国王 来挑战我啊 恶棍们
Take that. I’m drowning. I’m drowning.
接招 我要淹死了 要淹死了
I am the King in the North!
我是北境之王
Not wildfire!
别放野火
Pay each of them gold when this is done.
结束后打赏他们每人二十金龙
Yes, my lord.
是 大人
We’ll have to find another way to thank the king.
我们再想别的法子感谢国王
Charge!
冲啊
Ready, again.
准备 再来
I am the King in the North!
我是北境之王
Charge! Charge!
冲啊 冲啊
Yes!
好啊
Your head!
你的头
Fine gentlemen.
先生们 献丑了
Well fought. Well fought.
打得漂亮 打得漂亮
Here you are. Champion’s purse.
拿去 冠军的奖赏
Though you’re not the champion yet, are you?
不过你还不是冠军 对吧
A true champion defeats all the challengers.
真正的冠军要打败所有挑战者
Surely there are others out there
肯定还有人胆敢
who still dare to challenge my reign.
挑战我的权威
Uncle.
舅舅
How about you? I’m sure they have a spare costume.
不然你来 他们肯定还有多余的戏服
One taste of combat was enough for me, Your Grace.
上一次战场对我而言已足矣 陛下
I would like to keep what remains of my face.
我还想保住剩下的脸呢
I think you should fight him.
您应当上阵才是
This was but a poor imitation
他们的表演不过是
of your own bravery on the field of battle.
对您在战场上英勇表现的拙劣模仿
I speak as a firsthand witness.
我可是亲眼见识过的
Climb down from the high table with your new Valyrian sword
拿好新铸的瓦雷利亚钢剑 爬下您那高桌子
and show everyone how a true king wins his throne.
让大家见识真正的国王如何赢得王座
Be careful, though.
不过当心点
This one is clearly mad with lust.
这家伙显然饥渴得昏了头
It would be a tragedy for the king to lose his virtue
要是国王还没等到洞房花烛夜
hours before his wedding night.
就失了身 那就惨咯
A fine vintage.
多好的酒
Shame that it spilled.
洒了真可惜
It did not spill.
不是洒出来的
My love, come back to me.
爱人 回到我身边
It’s time for my father’s toast.
该我父亲祝酒了
Well, how does he expect me to toast without wine?
酒杯空空 我如何接受祝酒呢
Uncle, you can be my cupbearer
舅舅 你来当我的侍酒
seeing as you’re too cowardly to fight.
既然你没胆量上场比武
Your Grace does me a great honor.
如此殊荣 实不敢当
It’s not meant as an honor.
这不是什么殊荣
Bring me my goblet.
捡回来
What good is an empty cup?
空杯子可不成
Fill it.
倒酒
Kneel.
跪下
Kneel before your king.
在你国王面前跪下
Kneel.
跪下
I said…
我说了
kneel!
跪下
Look, the pie.
看哪 馅饼来了
My queen.
王后 瞧着
Wonderful.
精彩
Wonderful.
精彩
My hero.
我的英雄
Can we leave now? Let’s find out.
我们可以离席吗 试试看
Uncle.
舅舅
Where are you going?
上哪儿去啊
You’re my cupbearer, remember?
你是我的侍酒 忘了吗
I thought I might change out of these wet clothes, Your Grace.
我去换下这身湿衣服 陛下
No, no, no. No, you’re perfect the way you are.
不用 不用 你这样子最好看了
Serve me my wine.
给我倒酒
Well, hurry up. This pie is dry.
快点 馅饼太干了
Mm, good.
很好
Needs washing down.
要喝点酒冲下去
If it please Your Grace, Lady Sansa is very tired.
恕我失陪 陛下 珊莎夫人累了
No.
不行
No, you’ll wait here…
不行 你们不准走
Your Grace?
陛下
It’s nothing.
没事
He’s choking! Help the poor boy.
他噎住了 快帮帮这可怜的孩子
Idiots, help your king. Move away!
白♥痴 快帮帮你们的国王 躲开
Joffrey! Joffrey! Help him!
乔佛里 乔佛里 快救他
Someone help him! Joffrey!
来人救救他 乔佛里
Come with me now. Joffrey! Joffrey!
快跟我走 乔佛里 乔佛里
If you want to live, we have to leave.
您想走的话 现在就得走
Don’t touch him!
别碰他
Joffrey.
乔佛里
Please, Joffrey.
撑住 乔佛里
Joffrey, what is it?
乔佛里 你怎么了
Help him!
救救他
My son.
我的儿子
He’s gone. Our king is gone.
他死了 国王驾崩了
He did this.
是他干的
He poisoned my son,
他毒死了我儿子
your king.
你们的国王
Take him. Take him!
抓住他 抓住他
Take him!
抓住他
Take him!
抓住他
《卡斯特梅的雨季》
In a coat of gold or a coat of red*
*红狮子斗黄狮子**
a lion still has claws,*
*爪牙锋利不留情**
And mine are long and sharp, My Lord,*
*出手致命招招狠**
as long and sharp as yours.*
*汝子莫忘记 汝子莫忘记**
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,*
*噢 他这样说 他这样说**
that lord of Castamere,*
*卡斯特梅的爵爷他这样说**
But now the rains weep o’er his hall,*
*然而今天 每逢雨季**
with no one there to hear.*
*雨水在大厅哭泣 内里却无人影**
Yes, now the rains weep o’er his hall,*
*然而今天 每逢雨季**
and not a soul to hear.*
*雨水在大厅哭泣 内里却无魂灵**