I’ve taken your castle.
我拿下了你的城堡
Theon? It’s Prince Theon now.
席恩 现在是席恩王子
Get up. You have to get dressed.
起来 你要穿戴好
I’ve taken Winterfell.
我攻占了临冬城
I took it. I’m occupying it.
我拿下了 临冬城归我所有
I sent men over the walls with grappling claws and ropes.
我派人用钩爪和绳索翻进了城
Why? To take the castle.
为什么 为了占领城堡
You went with Robb. And he sent me back to Pyke.
你是跟罗柏一起走的 他派我回♥派克岛
I’m a Greyjoy.
我是葛雷乔伊
I can’t fight for Robb and my father both.
不能同时为罗柏和我父亲而战
Where’s Hodor? I don’t know.
阿多在哪儿 我不知道
Find the halfwit.
把那呆子找来
My men are bringing your people together in the courtyard.
我的手下会把你的人都带到院子里
Why?
干什么
So you and I can go down and tell them
我们俩好一起下去告诉他们
how you’ve yielded Winterfell to me. I won’t.
你把临冬城献给了我 不可能
Yes, you will.
你会的
I won’t. I’ll never yield.
我不 我绝不投降
We’ll fight you and throw you out.
我们要开战 把你赶出去
The castle is mine,
城堡是我的了
but these people are still yours.
可人还是听你的
You’ll yield to keep them safe,
想保他们平安无事
to keep them alive.
你就要乖乖投降
That’s what a good lord would do.
好领主就该这么做
Think carefully about what you want to say.
仔细考虑你要说的话
Theon.
席恩
Did you hate us the whole time?
你一直都恨我们吗
I’ve yielded Winterfell to Theon.
我代表临冬城向席恩投降
Louder.
大点声
Say Prince Theon.
是席恩王子
I’ve yielded Winterfell to Prince Theon.
我代表临冬城向席恩王子投降
You all know me.
你们都认识我
Aye, we know you for a steaming sack of shit.
是啊 我们都认得你这坨臭哄哄的大粪
Farlen, you be silent.
法兰 别乱说
Listen to your little lord, Farlen.
听你家小少爷的话 法兰
He has more sense than you do.
他可比你懂事得多
All of you should do as he commands.
你们所有人都要服从他的命令
My father has donned the ancient crown of salt and rock
我父亲已戴上海盐与磐石的古老王冠
and declared himself King of the Iron Islands.
加冕为铁群岛之王
He claims the North as well by right of conquest.
作为征服者 整个北境都归他了
You are all his subjects.
你们都是他的臣民
Bugger that. I serve the Starks.
放屁 我效忠的是史塔克家
if you think you can hold the North with this Shut up!
你要觉得这样就能统领北境 闭嘴
If you serve me as loyally as you served Ned Stark,
你只要像服侍奈德·史塔克一样对我忠心耿耿
I will be as good to you as he ever was.
我保证不会亏待你
Betray me, and you will wish you hadn’t.
背叛我 你就等着后悔吧
Maester Luwin, send a raven to Pyke
鲁温学士 派一只信鸦去派克岛
informing my father of my victory here
把我获胜的消息告知我父亲
and one to Deepwood Motte to my sister.
再派一只去深林堡通知我姐姐
Inform her that she’s to bring men to Winterfell.
叫她带五百人来临冬城
You are a Maester of the Citadel
你是学城的学士
sworn to serve the lord of Winterfell, are you not?
发过誓效忠临冬城主 不是吗
I am.
是的
I am the Lord of Winterfell as Bran just informed you.
布兰刚才已经宣告 临冬城主现在是我
Send the ravens.
把信鸦派出去
My Lord.
遵命
My Lord Greyjoy.
葛雷乔伊大人
I see you’ve finally learned how to address your betters.
看来你终于学会怎么称呼贵族了
What do you want?
你想怎样
I was brought here a captive.
我是这里的俘虏
You were here the day I was taken.
被俘那天您还在场呢
I’m the one who took you. What of it?
抓你的人是我 那又怎样
Let me serve you.
请让我服侍您
Serve me how?
怎么服侍
I need fighters, not kitchen sluts.
我要的是战士 而不是厨房的婊♥子
It was Robb Stark who put me in the kitchens.
派我去厨房的是罗柏·史塔克
Put a spear in my hand again.
请给我一支长矛吧
So you can bury it in my neck?
好让你扎进我的脖子吗
Do you take me for a fool?
你当我傻啊
Get up.
起来
Step aside.
一边去
Why?
为什么
It’s your dream, little Lord.
这就是你的梦 小少爷
The ocean has come to swallow this place.
海水涌来淹没这里
I ain’t letting it drown me.
我可不要淹死
And in a few days’ time… Greyjoy!
用不了多久… 葛雷乔伊
What have they done to him?
他们对他做了什么
We caught this one on his way back from Torrhen’s Square.
他从托伦方城赶回来 被我们逮个正着
Took out two of ours before I got his sword.
死了两个人才活捉他
Ser Rodrik, it grieves me that we meet as foes.
罗德利克爵士 与你为敌可真让我难过
It grieves me you’ve less honor than a back alley whore.
我难过的是 后巷的娼妓都比你讲荣誉
You were raised here under this roof.
你是在这儿长大的
These people are your people. They are not my people.
他们都是你的人民 他们不是我的人民
King Robb thought of you as a brother.
罗柏国王当你是亲兄弟
My brothers are dead.
我的亲兄弟都死了
They died fighting Stark men, men like you.
是跟史塔克的人打仗时死的 跟你这样的人
Aye, they died fighting a war your father started.
是啊 害死他们的战争正是你父亲挑起的
Lord Stark raised you among his own sons.
史塔克大人把你和他的儿子们一起养大
Among them, but not one of them.
养大而已 我又不是他儿子
I was his hostage taken from my home.
我不过是被他抢走的人质
If he were alive to see this
他要是还活着 看到你…
He’s not. He’s dead.
他看不到 他死了
The Seven Kingdoms are at war.
七大王国正在打仗
And Winterfell is mine.
临冬城现在是我的
I should have put a sword in your belly
我早该一剑捅进你的肚子
instead of in your hand.
而不是教你使剑
You’ve served this house faithfully, old man.
你对这个家族一直忠心耿耿 老头
But keep talking and I’ll
但你要再说 我就…
Take him to the cells. Lock him up
把他带下去 关起来
My prince,
王子殿下
you cannot let that stand. He must pay.
您不能纵容他 他必须付出代价
I’ll lock him in a cell until he rots
我会把他关起来 直到他烂在…
No, he has to pay the iron price.
不 他必须付铁钱
They’ll never respect you while he lives.
只要他还活着 他们就不会尊重您
Ser Rodrik,
罗德利克爵士
I sentence you to death.
我宣判你死刑
No! You said no harm would come to them if I yielded.
不 你答应过 只要我投降就不伤害他们
The old man couldn’t keep his mouth shut.
死老头就是不肯闭嘴
I urge you not to make a hasty decision.
我建议您不要草率决定
He disrespected me in front of my men.
他在我的人面前公然侮辱我
That was his decision, not mine.
这是他自找的 跟我无关
He is worth more to you alive than dead.
他活着对您更有用处
The Starks will pay.
史塔克会补偿您
Please, Theon,
拜托 席恩
think what you do.
好好考虑一下
You’ll address me as Prince Theon
你要是再不尊我为席恩王子
or you’ll be next.
那下一个就是你
Come.
来
No!
不
No! Theon!
不要 席恩
Please!
求你了
Ser Rodrik!
罗德利克爵士
He who passes the sentence should swing the sword.
判人死刑者必须亲自动手
I’m begging you! Coward.
我求求你 懦夫
Stop! Stop right now!
住手 马上住手
You don’t give commands anymore, little Lord.
已经轮不到你发号施令了 小少爷
Please, stop this. Please stop him. Hush now, child.
快住手 快阻止他 安静 孩子
I’m off to see your father.
我就要去见你父亲了
You said no harm would come!
你说过不会伤害他们
You said no harm would come. Theon, please.
你答应过不会伤害他们 席恩 求你了
Any last words, old man?
有遗言吗 老家伙
Gods help you, Theon Greyjoy.
愿诸神指引你 席恩·格雷乔伊
Now you are truly lost.
因你迷途已远
Theon, please, don’t.
席恩 求你 不要
Do something. I’ll do anything. Please!
想想办法 要我做什么都可以 求你
No, please, stop it!
不 求你住手
Ghost, stay with us.
白灵 过来
Ghost!
白灵
There goes your pet.
你的宠物跑啦
He’s not a pet.
他不是宠物
You’re right, he’s not.
对 他不是
You can’t tame a wild thing.
野东西养不熟
You can’t trust a wild thing.
野东西信不过
Ghost is different. So you think.
白灵不一样 那只是你的想法
Wild creatures have their own rules,
野物有他们自己的法则
their own reasons.
自己的道理
And you’ll never know them.
你永远无法了解他们
Now the wildlings we’re looking for
如今我们找的这群野人
sleep during the day and hunt at night.
白天睡觉 夜晚打猎
I thought you said you couldn’t know wild things.
你不是说野东西无法了解吗
I said you can’t.
我是说你不能
They find a nice cave to hide in while the sun’s up
太阳升起 他们就找舒服的洞穴藏身
and do their killing when it’s dark.
等到夜晚再出来猎杀
We could do the same. No, we couldn’t.
我们也做得到 不 我们不行
This is their country.
这里是他们的国度
They know where to walk, where not to walk.
他们知道哪里当走 哪里走不得
I’ve lost good men who fell into a crevasse
冰隙吃了我好几个能干的弟兄
they didn’t see till they were in it.
掉下去之前根本没有察觉
My father always said I’m of the north.
父亲常说我属于北方
I wasn’t joking. Look around, boy.
我认真的 看看周围 小子
This look like home to you?
你看这里像家吗
You start thinking you know this place, it’ll kill you.
一旦你自以为了解这地方 小命就悬了
You understand me?
懂我意思吗
No, you don’t.
不 你不懂
We’re at war.
我们在打仗
We’ve always been at war.
我们一直在打仗
It’s never going to end ’cause we’re not fighting an enemy.
这场战争没有尽头 因为对手不是人
We’re fighting the north and it’s not going anywhere.
而是北方 北方永远不会退却
The Watch has given you a great gift.
守夜人送了你一份厚礼
You only have one thing to give in return…
你只有一样东西可以回报
your life.
你的命
I’ll gladly give my life.
我乐意献出生命
I don’t want you to be glad about it.
我可不要你高高兴兴地去死
I want you to curse and fight
我要你一边咒骂一边战斗
until your heart’s done pumping.
直到心脏不再跳动
And know this, boy…
记好了 小子
Your death will be a gift for them south of the wall.
你的死对长城以南的人是一份礼物
They’ll never know what you’ve done.
他们不知道你的事迹
They’ll never know how you died.
不知道你是怎么死的
They won’t even know your damn name,
你的大名小名他们一概不知道
but they’ll be alive because
但因为长城以北的一个无名野种
some nameless bastard north of the wall
为救他们而牺牲了自己的命
gave his life for theirs.
他们能活下去
Now, do you understand me?
现在 懂我意思了吗
I do.
我懂了
You’re even dumber than you look.
你比看上去还蠢
It’s just words, boy,
这都是空话 小子
to keep us a little warmer in the night,
让我们在寒夜中感到一丝温暖
make us feel like we’ve got a purpose.
让我们觉得肩上负有使命
Come on.
走吧
We’ve got to find these goat fuckers
必须赶早找到这群操山羊的
before night falls and they find us.
免得他们趁天黑找上我们
Can you read? My Lord?
你识字吗 大人
Can you read?
你识字吗
This letter detailing our infantry movements
这封写有我方步兵动向的信
was meant for Lord Damon of House Marbrand.
原本要寄给马尔布兰家的戴蒙爵士
It was sent to Lord Marlyn of House Dormand.
却送给了道蒙家的马林爵士
My apologies, my lord. I must have…
非常抱歉 大人 我一定是…
Girl, fetch me the “History of the Greater and the Lesser Houses.”
丫头 给我拿《主要贵族与次要贵族家史》
It’s the one on the…
就是那边…
My cupbearer can read better than you.
我的侍酒都比你识字
To whom does House Dormand owe allegiance?
道蒙家效忠的是谁
My Lord, I…
大人 我…
To the Starks of Winterfell!
临冬城的史塔克
Who have , men and my son!
史塔克手握两万重兵 还有我儿子
I judged you might be good for something more
我以为你除了虐待农夫
than brutalizing peasants.
总还有些别的用处
I see I overestimated you.
真是高估了你
If you ever put my son’s life at risk again, I’ll…
你再敢拿我儿的性命当儿戏 我就…
Leave us.
下去
Put the book away, girl.
丫头 把书收起来
Maybe you should devise our next battle plan while you’re about it.
不如你顺便制定我们的下一步作战计划吧
Lord Petyr Baelish.
培提尔·贝里席大人到
Give us the room.
你们先退下
Clear all this.
收拾干净
Lord Tywin. Baelish.
泰温大人 贝里席
Wine? Thank you.
要酒吗 多谢
What news from the capital?
都城有何新闻
I travelled here directly from Renly Baratheon’s camp.
我从蓝礼·拜拉席恩的大营直接赶来
Ah, the late king Renly.
先王蓝礼啊
Rather a short reign.
真是短命的王朝
Murdered by a woman, I hear.
听说是为女人所害
So they say.
传闻如此
There has been talk of other forces at work,
也有人说 是其它力量作祟
dark forces.
黑暗的力量
Here.
来
Men love to blame demons when their grand plans unravel.
大计不成 世人就喜欢归咎于鬼怪
It is my belief that a moment of chaos
我一直相信 混乱的时局
affords opportunities lost soon after.
会带来稍纵即逝的良机
You say that as if you were the first man alive to think it.
你这话说得 好像你是头一个明白这道理的
Yes, a crisis is an opportunity.
没错 危机诚然是机遇
What other brilliant insights have you brought me today?
不知你今日前来 还有何高见
After the Lannisters and the Starks,
除开兰尼斯特家和史塔克家
the Tyrells command the largest host.
提利尔家的实力最为雄厚
Their lands are the most fertile in the Seven Kingdoms,
七国之中 他们的封地最为富庶
feeding horses and soldiers… Yes, yes, yes.
供给兵马… 是啊 是啊
The Tyrells have not yet declared for any of the surviving kings.
列王纷争 提利尔家尚未投向任何一位
Loras wants revenge.
洛拉斯渴望复仇
He blames Stannis for Renly’s death.
他为蓝礼之死而怨恨史坦尼斯
And Margaery…
而玛格丽…
Wants to be queen.
想当王后
Yes, she does.
是的 王后
House Tyrell rebelled against the Iron Throne,
提利尔家族曾经叛上作乱
against my grandson. They did.
反对我的外孙 没错
And perhaps that treason should be punished
也许他们的背叛应当受到惩罚
one day,
等哪天
after Stannis and Robb Stark are defeated.
平定了史坦尼斯和罗柏·史塔克之后
More wine for Lord Baelish.
给贝里席大人添酒
If you will allow me to represent your family’s interests,
如果您允许我出面代表您家族的利益
I believe that an advantageous agreement…
我相信可以达成有利的协约…
The Tyrell host has returned to Highgarden?
提利尔已经返回高庭了吗
They have.
是的
Pardon, My Lord.
对不起 大人
It’s only wine.
不过是酒
You would ride there yourself?
你愿意亲自前去
Tonight, with your leave.
今晚就走 只要您一句话
I’ll have an answer by nightfall.
我入夜前答复你
That’ll be all, girl.
下去吧 丫头
What else?
还有何事
On your son Tyrion’s directive,
受您儿子提利昂之命
I met with Catelyn Stark.
我见了凯特琳·史塔克
Why?
为什么
He had an interesting proposal for her
他提出了一个有趣的方案
concerning her daughters.
与她女儿有关
A girl. A wildling.
是女的 女野人
We could question her.
我们可以审问她
You could.
是可以
She won’t answer.
可她不会回答
I’ve known a wildling to bite off his tongue instead of talking.
我见过一个野人 宁可咬舌也不开口
What’s your name? Ygritte.
你叫什么 耶哥蕊特
She was reaching for this axe when you got to her.
你抓住她时 她正要拿起这把斧子
Give her half a chance, she’ll bury it in your face.
要是慢半拍 她肯定一斧正中你面门
I gave you my name.
我给你讲了名字
I’m Jon Snow.
我是琼恩·雪诺
You ought to burn them you killed.
你们要火葬死者
We’d need a big fire for that.
那得生好大一堆火才行
Tell me, Ygritte,
告诉我 耶哥蕊特
Why do you want us to build a big fire?
你为啥要我们生一堆大火
Are there some more friends in the area?
附近还有你的朋友吗
Burn them or maybe you’ll need those swords again.
烧了他们 除非你们想再杀一次
Our boy here’s already killed one dead man.
我这位小兄弟杀过一个死人
He can do it again if he has to.
有必要的话 他就再来一次
What waits beyond the pass?
峡谷那边有什么
The free folk. How many?
自由民 有多少
Hundreds and thousands.
几百几千呢
More than you’ve ever seen, crow.
包你大开眼界 乌鸦
Why come to the mountains?
为什么到山上来
What’s in the Frostfangs your king could want?
你们的国王到霜雪之牙有什么企图
Do you mean to march on the Wall?
你们想攻打长城吗
Do you know who I am, girl?
知道我是谁吗 丫头
Qhorin Halfhand.
断掌科林
Tell me true.
跟我说实话
If your people captured me,
要是我落到你们手里
would they take me prisoner?
你们会留活口吗
They’d take your head off your shoulders if they was feeling kind.
要是心情好 就让你脑袋搬家
If not, they’d kill you slow.
心情不好 就慢慢折磨死你
We have no food for her.
我们没有多余的食物
Can’t spare a man to watch her.
也分不出人手盯她
Can’t let her go.
更不能放
She’ll bring Mance Rayder’s army down on us.
她会带曼斯·雷德的军队追杀我们
It needs to be done.
只能解决掉
Want me to do it? No.
要我来吗 不
No, I’ll do it.
不 我来
Come, brothers.
走吧 弟兄们
We’ll leave him to it.
让他自个儿来
We’ll meet you at the top.
我们山顶见
Don’t take too long.
别磨蹭
We’re deep in their country now.
这是他们的地盘
You never killed a woman before, did you?
你没杀过女人 对不对
You don’t need to do it.
你不用杀我
Mance would take you. I know he would.
曼斯会收留你 我可以肯定
There’s secret ways.
山里有很多密道
The crows would never catch us.
那些乌鸦抓不到我们
I’m as much a crow as they are.
他们是乌鸦 那我也是
Will you burn me… after?
完事后 你会烧了我吗
Can’t.
不行
Someone might see the smoke.
烟太惹人注意了
Strike hard and true,
狠狠砍 照准了砍
Jon Snow,
琼恩·雪诺
or I’ll come back and haunt you.
不然我做鬼也不放过你
That’s cold.
真凉
Go on.
快点
Be quick about it.
痛快点
Do it.
砍啊
Bastard, do it!
野种 快砍
You can’t do it. We both know it.
你下不了手 咱俩都明白
The sun’s going down, Jon Snow.
太阳要落山了 琼恩·雪诺
And your friends are nowhere close.
你的朋友们都走远了
I’ll find them.
我会找到他们
Call for them. Go on.
喊他们来 喊啊
Call loudly.
放声喊
May the Seven guide the princess on her journey.
愿七神导引公主 一路平安
May the Mother give her health.
愿圣母赐她健康
May the Crone give her wisdom.
愿老妪赐她智慧
May the Warrior give her courage.
愿战士赐她勇气
One day I pray you love someone.
我祈祷有一天 你会爱上一个人
I pray you love her so much,
我祈祷你爱她极深
when you close your eyes, you see her face.
一闭眼 就看见她的脸
I want that for you.
我想让你爱一次
I want you to know what it’s like to love someone,
让你知道 爱一个人 付出真爱
to truly love someone,
是什么滋味
before I take her from you.
然后再把她夺走
You sound like a little cat mewling for his mother.
你哭得像只要奶吃的小猫
Princes don’t cry.
王子不该哭
I saw you cry. Did you say something, My Lady?
我见过你哭 你说什么 小姐
My little brother cried when I left Winterfell.
我离开临冬城时 我的小弟弟哭了
So?
那又怎样
It seems a normal thing.
哭是很正常的
Is your little brother a prince?
你小弟弟是王子吗
No.
不是
Not really relevant, then, is it?
所以两者没关系 对吧
Come, Dog.
狗儿 走
Hail, Joffrey!
乔佛里万岁
Hail to the king.
国王万岁
Seven blessings on you, Your Grace.
七神保佑您 陛下
Murderer! Bastard!
刽子手 孽种
All hail the king.
国王万岁
He’s no king. He’s a bastard!
他是个屁的国王 他是野种
Please, Your Grace, we’re hungry.
赏口饭吧 陛下 我们饿死了
Freak! Get the prince back to the keep now.
怪胎 马上带王子回城堡
Yes, My Lord. Come, quickly.
是 大人 快
Please, Your Grace, give us some food!
陛下 求您给点吃的吧
Bread, Your Grace, please!
面包 陛下 求您了
Who threw that?
谁扔的
I want the man who threw that.
给我抓出来
Find who did that and bring him to me!
找到他 带到我面前来
Hold on! Hold them back!
等等 拦住他们
Just kill them! Kill them all!
给我杀 给我全杀光
Move. Move! Pull back!
走 快走 别过来
Tear him to pieces!
把他撕成碎片
What are you doing? I want these people executed!
拉我♥干什么 给我处死他们
And they want the same for you.
他们也想要你的命
Where’s Sansa?
珊莎呢
Through the door!
进门去
Come on!
快点
Protect the king!
保护国王
Get back! Fall back!
退后 撤退
Move! To the gates!
快走 进城门
Come in! Come in! Keep him safe!
进来 进来 保护国王
Motherfucker!
狗♥娘♥养的
Watch out. Hold them back. Come on.
小心 挡住暴民 快
Traitors!
叛徒
I’ll have all their heads.
把他们通通砍头
Oh, you blind, bloody fool.
你这瞎了眼的大笨蛋
You can’t insult me.
你敢骂我
We’ve had vicious kings and we’ve had idiot kings,
七国有过暴君 有过蠢王
but I don’t know if we’ve ever been cursed
可居然有你这种二合一的极品
with a vicious idiot for a king.
害我们到这步田地
You can’t… I can, I am.
你放肆 有何不可 我偏就说了
They attacked me!
他们攻击我
They threw a cow pie at you, so you decided to kill them all?
朝你扔坨牛粪 你就要赶尽杀绝吗
They’re starving, you fool.
他们饿坏了 你这头蠢驴
All because of a war you started.
全怪你挑起的这场战争
You’re talking to a king!
你是在跟国王说话
And now I’ve struck a king.
现在我还跟国王动手呢
Did my hand fall from my wrist?
我这手不是好好的吗
Where is the Stark girl?
史塔克家的女孩呢
Let them have her.
让他们抓去算了
If she dies, you’ll never get your uncle Jaime back.
她要是没命 你詹姆舅舅就回不来了
You owe him quite a bit, you know.
你可是欠他不少呢
Where are you going?
还往哪儿跑
You ever been fucked, little girl?
小姑娘 还没人上过你吧
Come here.
过来
Take some men and go and find the Stark girl.
带几个人去找史塔克家的小姐
I take my orders from the king.
我只听命于国王
This way!
这边
Please!
求你们了
No, no.
不要 不要
Please!
饶命
You’re all right now, little bird.
现在没事了 小小鸟
You’re all right.
没事了
We’ll get you. We’ll get you.
找到你了 找到你了
This way.
这边
Are you hurt, My Lady?
小姐 有没有受伤
The little bird’s bleeding.
小小鸟在流血
Someone take her back to her cage,
找人带她回笼子去吧
see to that cut.
照顾好伤口
Well done, Clegane.
干得好 克里冈
I didn’t do it for you.
我又不是为你
He shouldn’t make me wait.
他竟然让我♥干等
The Spice King is the second wealthiest man in Qarth.
香料巨子是魁尔斯第二富有的人
He makes everyone wait.
谁来都要等
Of course, you could have avoided this embarrassment
不过 您要是嫁了魁尔斯首富
if you married the wealthiest man in Qarth.
今日的屈辱就能免了
I already have a husband.
我已经有丈夫了
Khal Drogo is gone, Khaleesi.
卡丽熙 卓戈卡奥已死
You are far too young to be a widow forever.
您这么年轻成了寡妇 未免可惜
And far too beautiful.
况且如此闭月羞花
And you are far too smart
你以为几句奉承能打动我
to think that I will succumb to flattery.
未免也太自作聪明了
I have travelled very far in my life
我这一生四处远游
and met many women,
算是阅女无数
but none that are immune to flattery.
没有哪个不爱听奉承
The Mother of Dragons!
龙之母
Here he comes.
终于来了
Forgive me. I had terrible dreams last night.
原谅我失礼 昨夜做了噩梦
Terrible dreams.
实在是可怕
I could not sleep until the sun was shining
直到太阳升起 鸟儿鸣唱
and the birds were singing.
我才睡去
Look what a beauty you are
瞧瞧 洗掉了红色荒原的尘土
now the Red Waste has been washed off you.
您是多么美丽迷人呀
I am sorry about all that unpleasantness.
对于那些不快 我深表遗憾
The silver hair of a true Targaryen.
纯正坦格利安家的银发
Xaro Xhoan Daxos, she is far too lovely
扎罗·赞旺·达梭斯 如此绝色美人
for a glorified dockworker like yourself.
你这码头工出身的暴发户可配不上
Very true, and yet they say that your grandfather,
此话不假 可是我听说你祖父
who sold pepper off the back of a wagon,
当年只是拉车卖胡椒的小贩
married a lady far lovelier and higher born than himself.
不也娶了一位比他高贵且俊俏的夫人吗
Every lady alive was lovelier
但凡是女子
and higher born than my grandfather.
都比我祖父高贵且俊俏呢
Did my servants not offer you something to eat, to drink?
我的仆人没有奉上吃食和饮品吗
I’ll have them flogged in the square.
我要当众责罚他们
Thank you, my lord. You are a gracious host,
多谢大人 您真是热情好客
but there is no servant alive that can bring me what I want.
不过世上没有哪个仆人能满足我的要求
Oh, she has a talent for drama, this one.
瞧这话说的 您真有表演天赋
So, my little princess, what is it you want?
那么请问我的小公主 您想要什么
My birthright…
我应该继承的
the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros.
维斯特洛的七大王国
I fear I’m no better than a servant in this regard.
恐怕我跟仆人一样无能为力呀
I cannot give you what I do not have.
我没有的东西怎么给您呢
I’m not asking you for the kingdoms.
我并非要您给我七大王国
I’m asking you for ships.
只是要您的船
I need to cross the Narrow Sea.
用来渡过狭海
I need my ships as well.
我也要用船
I use them, you see, to bring spices from one port to another.
您瞧 我要用船在港口间转运香料
Whatever you grant me now will be repaid
今日您送给我的
three times over when I retake the Iron Throne.
来日我夺回铁王座 定当三倍奉还
Retake?
夺回
Did you once sit on the Iron Throne?
您可曾坐过那铁王座
My father sat there before he was murdered.
我父王被害前 曾坐过铁王座
But if you did not sit on it yourself,
可是若您没有亲自坐过
would it not be correct to say take the Iron Throne?
要说夺取铁王座才对吧
I didn’t come here to argue grammar.
我不是来咬文嚼字的
Of course not. You came to take my ships.
当然了 您是来要我的船
So let me explain my position, little princess.
容我解释清楚 小公主
Unlike you, I do not have exalted ancestors.
我不像您 祖上那么显赫尊贵
I make my living by trade.
我靠买卖养家糊口
And I judge every trade on its merits.
做买卖就讲究有利可图
You ask for ships.
您要我的船
You say I shall be repaid triple.
还说三倍还我
I do not doubt your honesty or your intentions.
我并不怀疑您的诚意和愿望
But before you repay your debts,
但您在还债之前
you must seize the Seven Kingdoms.
必须先攻下七大王国
Do you have an army?
您手里可有军队
Not yet.
还没有
You do not have an army.
您没有军队
Do you have powerful allies in Westeros?
您在维斯特洛可有强大的盟友
There are many there that support my claim.
很多人拥护我的继承权
When were you there last?
您是何时离开那里的
I left when I was a baby.
我离开的时候还是婴儿
So, in truth, you have no allies.
所以喽 您其实没有盟友
The people will rise to fight for their rightful queen when I return.
我只要回去 民众就会拥护名正言顺的女王
Forgive me, little princess,
请原谅 小公主
but I cannot make an investment based on wishes and dreams.
我实在不能投资给您的白日梦
Now if you’ll pardon me.
恕不奉陪
Do you know Illyrio Mopatis, Magister of Pentos?
您可认识潘托斯总督伊利里欧·摩帕提斯
Yes, we’ve met. A shrewd man.
我们见过 那人精明着呢
For my wedding he gave me three petrified dragon eggs.
他送我三枚石化的龙蛋作为新婚贺礼
He believed the world believed…
他认为 全世界的人都认为
that the ages had turned them to stone.
龙蛋在漫长的岁月中化为了石头
How many centuries has it been since dragons roamed the skies?
巨龙翱翔的场景消失了多少年
But I dreamt that if I carried those eggs
但我梦见 如果我带上龙蛋
into a great fire, they would hatch.
置身于烈火 龙蛋就会孵化
When I stepped into the fire, my own people thought I was mad.
当我走进火海 我的人民以为我疯了
But when the fire burned out,
但当火焰燃尽
I was unhurt,
我毫发无伤
the Mother of Dragons.
龙之母诞生了
Do you understand?
您懂了吗
I’m no ordinary woman.
我不是寻常女子
My dreams come true.
我的梦必定成真
I admire your passion.
我欣赏您的激♥情
But in business, I trust in logic, not passion.
但做生意要务实 激♥情不可信
I’m sorry, little princess.
很抱歉 小公主
I am not your little princess.
我才不是你的小公主
I am Daenerys Stormborn
我乃风暴降生丹妮莉丝
of the blood of old Valyria
有古老的瓦雷利亚血统
and I will take what is mine
我要夺回属于我的一切
with fire and blood, I will take it.
用血与火 我定要夺回来
Yes, My Lady, but not with my ships.
是啊 夫人 但不是用我的船
罗柏·史塔克
Who taught you to read?
谁教你识字的
My father, My Lord.
是我父亲 大人
I taught my son Jaime to read.
我也教过儿子詹姆识字
The Maester came to me one day,
有一天学士来找我
told me he wasn’t learning.
说他没法学♥习
He couldn’t make sense of the letters.
他看不懂那些字母
He reversed them in his head.
字母在他脑子里都是乱的
The Maester said he’d heard tell of this affliction
学士说他听说过这种疾病
and that we simply must accept it.
无药可医 只能接受现状
After that, I sat Jaime down
从那以后 我就逼詹姆
for four hours every day until he learned.
每天坐四个小时 直到学会识字
He hated me for it, for a time.
他为此记恨了我一阵子
For a long time,
很长一阵子
but he learned.
但他终究学会了
Where is your father? Is he alive?
你父亲在哪儿 还活着吗
Who was he?
他是谁
A stonemason.
一个石匠
A stonemason who could read?
石匠居然识字
He taught himself.
他自学的
Quite a man.
了不起啊
What killed him?
他怎么死的
Loyalty.
太过忠诚
You’re a sharp little thing, aren’t you?
你这小东西说起话来还真是犀利
Did…
您
Forgive me, My Lord. I shouldn’t ask questions.
抱歉 大人 我不该问问题
No…
是不该
but you’ve already begun.
但既然开口了 就问吧
Did you know your father, My Lord?
您了解您父亲吗 大人
I did.
当然
I grew up with him.
他抚养我长大
I watched him grow old.
我目睹他终老
He loved us.
他很爱子女
He was a good man,
为人和善
but a weak man,
但太过懦弱
a weak man who nearly destroyed our house and name.
害得我们家族几近没落
I’m cold.
我有点冷
I’ll fetch more wood for the fire, My Lord.
我再去拿些柴火来 大人
一万大军西征至金牙城
罗柏·史塔克派遣军队沿海岸南下在银山掉头东征
计周末抵达你的军营
Where are you going, girl?
你要去哪儿 丫头
The armory, My Lord.
去武器库 大人
Why?
去干什么
Lord Tywin sent me.
泰温大人派我过去
What might this be?
这是什么东西
Lord Tywin gave it to me.
泰温大人交给我的
What for?
干什么
To take to the armory.
带去武器库
Why would he do that?
带到武器库干什么
Let’s go and ask him.
咱们当面问问他
Move!
让开
Get out of the way!
都别挡道
Amory Lorch.
亚摩利·洛奇
A girl has named a second name.
女孩说了第二个名字
A man will do what must be done.
某人会信守诺言
Now!
就现在
A girl cannot tell a man when exactly he must do a thing.
某人何时办事 不由女孩决定
A man cannot make a thing happen before its time.
时机未到 某人不能行动
But he’s going to tell Tywin. He’s getting away.
但他要向泰温打报告 他已经去了
It has to be now.
必须现在干掉他
Guard!
来人
Your Grace. Your Grace.
陛下 陛下
My honor, Your Grace.
陛下 我深感荣幸
Your Grace.
陛下
Your Grace. Quent.
陛下 昆特
Lady Talisa.
泰丽莎小姐
Your Grace.
陛下
I’m not sure I’m a lady.
我不清楚自己算不算小姐
Westerosi customs are still a bit foreign to me.
毕竟不太熟悉维斯特洛的习♥俗
It’s hard to keep all the rules straight.
规矩太多 难免有弄错的时候
But if I remember my lessons,
如果我没记错的话
a woman of noble birth is always called a lady
出身贵族的女士都应被称作”小姐”
unless she’s a queen or a princess.
除非是王后或公主
I could find someone who knows.
可以找博学的人问问
Why are you so sure I’m of noble birth?
您为何如此肯定我是贵族出身
Because it’s obvious.
这是显而易见的
What if I told you my father sold lace on the long bridge
如果我说我父亲在长桥上卖饰带谋生
and my mother, my brother, and I lived with him above our shop?
一家四口住在店里 您会怎么想呢
I’d call you a liar.
那我要叫你骗子
Not very noble to accuse a lady of dishonesty.
称贵族家的小姐为骗子有失礼节啊
I always thought I was a brilliant liar.
我一直以为自己很会撒谎
Better at amputations, I’m afraid.
恐怕你更擅长给人截肢
Quite a pretty spot.
这里景色不错
Will we be here long?
我们会在此地久留吗
I couldn’t really discuss troop movements with you.
我不能告诉你军队的动向
I’m not a spy.
我可不是间谍
Of course a spy would deny being a spy.
当然了 哪个间谍会承认啊
You’re right. You’ve found me out.
说的对 被你拆穿了
I’m writing a letter to the Lannisters.
我正给兰尼斯特写信呢
The young wolf is on the move.”
“少狼主正在行动””
Perhaps you’d join me…
你愿不愿意一起…
If you’ve got time, of course, for, well…
当然 前提是你有时间…
Robb.
罗柏
Mother.
母亲
Mother, this is Lady Talisa.
母亲 这位是泰丽莎小姐
She’s been helping with the wounded.
她一直在护理伤员
She’s been very… helpful.
她帮了很大的忙
Lady Talisa.
泰丽莎小姐
Lady stark.
史塔克夫人
Lady Talisa…?
敢问你的姓氏
Maegyr.
梅吉尔
Maegyr?
梅吉尔
Forgive me, I do not know this name.
抱歉 我不熟悉这姓氏
An uncommon name here. An old name in Volantis.
这里不常见 在瓦兰提斯是古老的姓氏
Excuse me, My Lady. Your Grace.
夫人 陛下 我先告退了
I’ve missed you.
我很想念您
Yes, you look positively forlorn.
是啊 你满脸都是孤独寂寞
You surprised me, that’s all.
只是看到您感到很意外
I didn’t think I’d see you today.
没想到您今天就回来了
I wish that you were free to follow your heart.
我也希望你能够随心所愿
I know.
我懂
You have inherited your father’s responsibilities.
你父亲的责任已然落在你的肩上
I’m afraid they come at a cost.
背负这一责任需要付出代价
You are promised to another. I know.
你已经和别人订婚了 我知道
A debt that must be paid.
这是必须还的债
I haven’t forgotten. Your Grace.
我没忘 陛下
My Lady. News from Winterfell.
夫人 临冬城来信了
Your brothers desert you?
你的弟兄们丢下你了
I can tell you which way to go.
我可以为你指路
We’ll stop here.
我们就留在这儿
Too dark to go any farther today.
天色太晚 不方便赶路
Here? There’s no shelter here.
不走吗 这儿没遮没挡的
There’s no shelter anywhere.
哪儿都是没遮没挡的
There is if you know where to look.
那要看你知不知道地方
The cold could kill us both.
我们会被冻死的
If you light a fire… No fire.
如果你生火… 不许生火
But a fire is… No fire.
但是生火… 不许生火
Have it your way.
随你便
We’ll stay warmer if we stay close.
我们俩贴紧些 可以互相取暖
Bet you freeze to death before I do.
我敢打赌你比我先冻死
Bet your life.
赌你的命
Think they’re out looking for you?
你觉得他们在找你
Yes. Think they’ll find you?
是的 你觉得他们能找到你
Yes.
是的
You’re brave.
你真是勇敢
Stupid,
愚蠢
but brave.
但是很勇敢
We start again at first light. Get some sleep.
天一亮就动身 抓紧时间睡
Stop moving.
别动
I’m just trying to get comfortable.
我只想舒服点
Stop it!
别动
You’re still moving. Was I?
你还在动 是吗
I didn’t notice that time.
我没注意呢
This cannot be true.
这不可能
We’ve had ravens from White Harbor,
白港 荒冢屯和恐怖堡的渡鸦
Barrowton and the Dreadfort.
都送来了消息
I’m afraid it is true.
恐怕是真的
Why? Why would Theon…
为何 席恩为何…
Because the Greyjoys are treasonous whores.
因为葛雷乔伊家族是背信弃义的婊♥子
My brothers? We’ve heard nothing of them.
我的弟弟们呢 没有他们的消息
But Rodrik Cassel is dead.
不过罗德利克·凯索死了
I told you, never trust a Greyjoy!
我告诉过你 不要轻信葛雷乔伊
I must go North at once.
我必须即刻北上
There’s still a war to win, Your Grace.
眼下还有战事 陛下
How can I call myself king if I can’t hold my own castle?
如果连主城都保不住 我何以称王
How can I ask men to follow me if I can’t You are a king.
又何以统帅部署 您是国王
And that means you don’t have to do everything yourself.
所以不用事必躬亲
Let me go and talk to Theon.
让我去和席恩谈判
There will be no talk. He will die for this.
不必谈判 我要他的脑袋
Theon holds the castle with a skeleton crew.
席恩带了一帮船员守城
Let me send word to my bastard at the Dreadfort.
我写信给我在恐怖堡的私生子吧
He can raise a few hundred men
他可以集结几百号人
and retake Winterfell before the new moon.
不到下月初即可夺回临冬城
We have the Lannisters on the run.
我们正乘胜追击兰尼斯特
If you march all the way back north now,
如果您这时候挥师北上
you’ll lose what you gained.
先前的一切就白费了
My boy would be honored to bring you Prince Theon’s head.
我儿子很荣幸为您取下席恩王子的人头
Tell your son Bran and Rickon’s safety is paramount.
告诉你儿子 布兰和瑞肯的安全胜过一切
And Theon… I want him brought to me alive.
至于席恩 我要活的
I want to look him in the eye and ask him why.
我要盯着他的眼睛 质问他为何这样做
And then I’ll take his head myself.
然后亲手取下他的脑袋
Why on earth would I trust
我为什么要相信
the word of a lying little savage like you?
你这种满嘴谎话的小野人
I’m no liar.
我不说谎
All wildlings are liars and savages
野人都是骗子和蛮子
with no loyalty to anything or anyone.
毫无忠心可言
I done what I had to do to stay alive.
我只是为了活命
I hate the Starks as well as you do.
我和您一样痛恨史塔克家
Let me serve you, My Lord.
让我服侍您吧 大人
How? And don’t tell me to put a spear in your hand.
如何服侍 别说给你一支长矛
There are other ways to serve, My Lord.
还有别的服侍方法 大人
I’m a prince now, and you’d do well…
我现在是王子了 你要好好…
There are other ways to serve, My Prince.
还有别的服侍方法 王子殿下
Like what?
比如说
We know things, the free people.
我们自由民有些本事
You know things?
你还有本事
Like what?
比如说呢
How to eat dirt?
如何啃泥巴
Other things.
别的本事
Savage things.
野人的路子
Wait outside.
到外面等着
I always wondered what you had under there.
我一直想知道你衣服底下是啥样
It comes at a price.
那您要回报我
I’m not killing you. That’s your price.
我不杀你 这就是回报
I already had that.
这个我已经有了
What do you want, then,
那你想要什么
other than your miserable life?
除了你这条贱命之外
What all free people want…
自由民都渴望的东西
my freedom.
我的自由
Well, you shall have it, then.
好吧 我答应你
But only if you serve me well.
不过你必须好好服侍我
It’s not deep. I thought they were going to kill me.
伤口不深 我感觉他们要杀我
They thought so, too.
他们就是这样想的
He hated me, the man who hit me.
打我的那个人 他好恨我
I saw it in his eyes. Hated me.
我看到他的眼睛 充满了痛恨
He never met me before,
我们从来没见过面
but he wanted to hurt me.
可他就想伤害我
Of course he did.
当然了
Why? Why would a stranger…
为什么 为什么一个陌生人…
You are everything he will never have.
您有他永远不可能拥有的一切
Your horse eats better than his children.
您的马比他的孩子吃的都好
It doesn’t matter now. He’s dead.
无关紧要了 他死了
I would have given them bread if I had it.
如果我有面包 就给他们了
I hate the king more than any of them.
我比他们更痛恨国王
Don’t say these things.
别说这种话
If the wrong people hear you
如果叫别人听到…
But you’re not the wrong people.
但你不是别人
Don’t trust anybody.
不要相信任何人
Life is safer that way.
这样才能保命
And where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I have something for you from Prince Theon.
席恩王子托我捎东西给你
What?
什么东西
Me.
我
He says I’m to make the rounds.
他吩咐我出来走走
And keep you warm.
暖暖你的身子
The Spice King refuses me because I’m a bad investment.
香料巨子拒绝我 因为我不值得他投资
The Silk King won’t support me
丝绸巨子不会支持我
because of his business with the Lannisters.
因为他们和兰尼斯特有贸易来往
Why offend his best customer?
何必冒犯他最大的主顾呢
And the Copper King offers me a single ship
铜器巨子倒是愿意给我一条船
on the condition that I lie with him for a night.
条件是我跟他睡一夜
Does he think I will whore myself for a boat?
他以为我为一条船就愿意出卖肉体
When I came to this city, I had nothing.
我初来乍到时 一无所有
Truly nothing.
真的一无所有
I slept by the docks.
我在码头边睡觉
And when I could find work loading the ships, I would eat.
有搬运的活儿干 我才有口饭吃
If not, I dreamed of food.
如果没活干 只能画饼充饥
Today I am the richest man in Qarth.
现在我是魁尔斯首屈一指的富商
Do you think the path from poverty to wealth
您以为白手起家的路
is always pure and honorable?
是一条光明大道
I have done many things, Khaleesi,
我做过很多事 卡丽熙
that a righteous man would condemn.
都是正人君子所不耻的行径
And here I am, with no regrets.
而我现在无怨无悔
Bar the gates. Ring the bells.
关门 鸣钟
Slowly, Khaleesi.
别急 卡丽熙
Where are they?
他们去哪儿了
Where are my dragons?!
我的龙呢