You swear it? By the Mother.
您发誓吗 以圣母的名义
My son has no interest in the Iron Throne.
我的儿子绝无意于铁王座
Then I see no reason for hostility between us.
那我认为我们双方无须彼此为敌
Your son can go on calling himself King in the North,
您的儿子可以继续自称为北境之王
The Starks will have dominion over all lands north of Moat Cailin,
史塔克家继续统领卡林湾以北所有的土地
provided he swears me an oath of fealty.
但是他要向我发誓效忠
And the wording of this oath?
誓言的内容呢
The same Ned Stark swore to Robert years ago.
与十八年前奈德·史塔克向劳勃发的誓一样
Cat, their friendship held the kingdoms together.
凯特 正是他们的友谊才使国家得以统一
And in return for my son’s loyalty?
那您何以回报我儿子的忠诚呢
In the morning I’ll destroy my brother’s army.
天一亮 我就摧毁我老哥的军队
When that’s done,
胜利后
Baratheon and Stark will fight their common enemy together,
拜拉席恩与史塔克并肩对抗共同的敌人
as they have done many times before.
正如从前一样
Our two houses have always been close,
我们两家向来交好
which is why I am begging you to reconsider this battle.
所以我请求您重新考虑这场战斗
Negotiate a peace with your brother.
还是与令兄议和为好
Negotiate with Stannis?
与史坦尼斯议和
You heard him out there.
您先前也听到了
I’d have better luck debating the wind.
我宁可朝外头的大风喊两嗓子
Please bring my terms to your son.
请把我的条件带给您的儿子
I believe we are natural allies.
我相信我们是天生的盟友
I hope he feels the same.
希望他也有同感
Together we could end this war in a fortnight.
齐心协力的话 我们两周内就能结束战争
No!

No. Follow me!
不 跟我来
You’ll die for this. No, wait, it wasn’t her!
你要为此偿命 不 等等 不是她
We’ve got to leave.
我们得赶紧走
They’ll hang you for this.
他们会因此处死你
Inside the king’s tent, go! Now!
在国王的帐篷里 来啊 快走
I won’t leave him.
我不要离开他
You can’t avenge him if you’re dead.
你死了 就不能为他复仇了
Over there, go!
在那里 来啊
Not that way.
不能走这边
We need to go home.
我们还是回家吧
Loras. My Lord, My Lady.
洛拉斯 大人 夫人
Get out.
出去
Stannis will be here in an hour.
史坦尼斯一小时内就到
When he arrives, Renly’s bannermen will flock to him.
等他一到 蓝礼的封臣就会投靠他
Your former companions will fight for the privilege
您昔日的伙伴会争先恐后地
of selling you to their new king.
把您出卖给他们的新王
And you want that privilege for yourself.
你最想要这份殊荣吧
You will note that I am standing here talking to you,
您应该注意到我站在这儿是跟您说话
not Stannis. There’s no time for this.
而没去找史坦尼斯 没时间了
Ride back to Highgarden, sister.
回高庭去吧 妹妹
I’m not running from Stannis.
我不怕史坦尼斯
Brienne of Tarth murdered Renly.
塔斯的布蕾妮杀了蓝礼
I don’t believe that. You don’t believe that.
我不相信 你也不信
Who gained the most from our king’s death?
我们的国王一死 谁获益最多
Stannis.
史坦尼斯
I will put a sword through his righteous face.
我要一剑捅穿他那张道貌岸然的臭脸
You can’t stay here.
你不能留在这里
He would have been a true king,
他本该成为真正的国王
a good king.
好国王
Tell me, Ser Loras,
告诉我 洛拉斯爵士
what do you desire most in this world?
您最强烈的愿望是什么
Revenge.
复仇
I have always found that to be the purest of motivations,
我向来深信这是最纯粹的动机
but you won’t have a chance to put your sword through Stannis,
但您根本没有捅穿史坦尼斯的机会
not today.
今天不行
You’ll be cut to pieces before he sets foot on solid ground.
他还没踏上这片土地 您就碎尸万段了
If it is justice that you want,
如果您真想报仇雪恨
be smart about it.
还是聪明点为好
You can’t avenge him from the grave.
你死了还怎么为他复仇
Bring the horses.
去牵马吧
Please.
拜托
He was very handsome.
他是如此英俊
He was, Your Grace.
的确 陛下
Your Grace.”
陛下”
Calling yourself king doesn’t make you one.
自立为王 并不能真正成王
And if Renly wasn’t a king, I wasn’t a queen.
如果蓝礼不是国王 我也不是王后
Do you want to be a queen?
您想做王后吗
No.

I want to be the queen.
我要做真正的王后
Killed? By whom?
死了 谁干的
Accounts differ.
众说纷纭
Most seem to implicate Catelyn Stark in some way.
很多人暗指是凯特琳·史塔克所为
Really? Who’d have thought?
真的吗 谁能想到啊
Some say it was one of his own kingsguard,
也有说凶手是他的一名彩虹护卫
while still others say it was Stannis himself who did it
还有说是谈判不成后
after negotiations went sour.
史坦尼斯亲自下的手
Whomever did it, I say well done.
不管谁下的手 都是大好事
It’s not what Varys says.
瓦里斯可不这么认为
He says Renly’s army is flocking to support Stannis,
他说蓝礼的军队纷纷投靠史坦尼斯
which would give Stannis superiority over us on both land and sea.
使得史坦尼斯在陆地和海上都占尽优势
Littlefinger says we can outspend him three to one.
小指头说 我们的军费是他的三倍
And I say father raised you to have too much respect for money.
我要说 父亲把你养的太看重钱了
Stannis Baratheon is coming for us sooner rather than later.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩兵临城下之日就在眼前
Aren’t there other things you should be doing,
你不是还有别的事要忙吗
like sealing my daughter in a crate so you can ship her away?
比如把我女儿打包装箱 准备派船运走
She’ll be safer in Dorne.
她在多恩更安全
Yes, I know how concerned you are for her safety.
对 我很清楚你有多在乎她的安全
It so happens that I am.
我的确在乎
Myrcella is a sweet, innocent girl
弥塞菈是个甜美纯真的姑娘
and I don’t blame her at all for you.
我不会因为你去难为她
So clever.
真是聪明
Aren’t you always so clever with your schemes and your plots?
你在阴谋和诡计方面不是一向这么聪明吗
Schemes and plots are the same thing.
阴谋和诡计是一回事
They are going to attack us.
他们很快就会攻城
We need to be ready.
我们必须做好准备
No need to concern yourself over it.
这事用不着你来操心
The king is taking personal charge of siege preparations.
国王会亲自负责战前准备
May I ask specifically what the king has in mind?
那我能详细问问国王有何打算吗
You may specifically or you may ask vaguely.
管你是详细问还是含糊地问
The answer will be the same.
答♥案都一样
It’s important that we talk about this.
事关重大 你我必须详谈
It’s the king’s royal prerogative
事关机密 国王有权
to withhold sensitive information from his councilors.
不向朝臣透露军机大事
It’s wildfire.
是野火
Wildfire?
野火
You wouldn’t lie to me, would you, cousin?
你不会骗我的 对吧 堂弟
No. That’s a lie right there.
不会 这本身就是谎言
It is not a lie. Why would I lie?
不是谎言 我为什么要骗你
Tell me,
你说
if the vile allegations against my brother and sister are true,
如果针对我老哥老姐的卑鄙指控确有其事
do you think it will make Jaime more likely to kill you or less likely?
詹姆宰你的热情是多几分 还是少几分呢
when I tell him you’re fucking her, I mean.
我指的是告诉他你操瑟曦之后
I’m telling you the truth.
我说的是真话
The smart money would be on more likely.
聪明的话要赌多几分
She’s making wildfire.
她在制造野火
But then perhaps his own unnatural urges
不过或许他那种非正常的冲动
will give him sympathy for yours.
会使得他对你心生怜悯
The alchemists’ guild is being commissioned.
炼金术士公会已经受命负责此事
I suppose there’s only one way to find out.
看来要想得知真相 方法只有一个
They have thousands of pots already stored in their vaults.
地窖中已经存储了数千罐
They are planning to launch them from the city walls
他们计划从城墙上投掷野火
into Stannis’s ships and armies.
攻击史坦尼斯的战舰和部队
Please.
求你了
When did she tell you this?
她什么时候告诉你的
I heard her talking with the pyromancer.
我听到了她和火术士的对话
And the other night after I left her,
有天晚上我离开之后
she went to meet him.
她去找了火术士
I swear to you. Swear to me on what?
我对你发誓 你以何物起誓
On my life. But I don’t care about your life.
以我的性命 我又不在乎你的性命
In the light of the seven,
在七神的荣光照耀下
by all that is holy and right,
请一切神圣与正义为证
I, Lancel Lannister, do solemnly vow…
我 蓝赛尔·兰尼斯特 郑重起誓…
All right, all right. Enough. Even torturing you is boring.
好啦 够了 折磨你都这么无聊
Just get out.
出去吧
Oh, Lancel, tell my friend Bronn
蓝赛尔 告诉我的朋友波隆
to please kill you if anything should happen to me.
若我有个三长两短 请他杀了你
Please kill me if anything should happen to Lord Tyrion.
若是提利昂大人有任何差池 请您杀掉我
It will be my pleasure.
乐意之至
Your Grace. What is it?
陛下 何事
Your Grace. I’m sorry about your brother, Your Grace.
陛下 您弟弟的死我很遗憾 陛下
I wanted to let you know that people grieve for him.
您当知道 大家都哀悼他的离去
Your Grace.
陛下
Fools love a fool. Your Grace.
愚人爱愚君 陛下
I grieve for him as well… for the boy he was,
我也哀悼 为曾经的那个少年
not the man he grew to be.
而不是长大后的他
I need to speak to you about what I saw in that cave.
关于在岩洞中所见 我要向您禀告
I thought I made it clear to you
我说得够清楚了
there’d be no need to speak to me on this matter.
此事不必再跟我提起
Your Grace, I…
陛下 我…
I’ve never known you to need to hear a thing twice.
你以前做事不需要交代两遍
And I’ve never known you to hide from the truth.
陛下以前也不会逃避事实
You’ve come to lecture me on truth?
你这是要拿事实教训我吗
I’ve come to tell you that what I saw…
我是来向您禀报我亲眼所见…
All my brother’s bannermen have come to my side.
我弟弟的封臣已经全数归附于我
Except the Tyrells, who fled like cowards.
除了胆小如鼠的提利尔家
They won’t be able to resist us now.
他们不可能与我们抗衡
Soon I shall be sitting on the Iron Throne.
我很快就能坐上铁王座
Nothing is worth what this will cost you,
没什么东西值得您这样做
not even the Iron… I’ll hear no more about it.
即便是铁王座… 此事不要再提
Take a company of men, secure the perimeter.
带一队人 巡防周边
When do we sail for King’s Landing?
我们何时起航去君临
As soon as I’ve consolidated my troops.
只待我整顿好兵马
We’ll make short work of the Lannisters’ fleet.
我们要奇袭兰尼斯特舰队
Once Blackwater Bay is cleared,
肃清黑水湾之后
we’ll deliver our troops to their doorstep and take the city.
立即兵临城下 夺取都城
And will you bring Lady Melisandre with you?
您要带梅丽珊卓女士随行吗
That’s not your concern.
此事与你无关
If you take king’s landing
即便您拿下君临
with her by your side, the victory will be hers.
有她在您身边 胜利就是她的
I never thought I’d have reason to doubt your loyalty.
我从没想过有必要怀疑你的忠诚
Was I wrong?
我错了吗
Loyal service means telling hard truths.
忠诚意味着直言进谏 据实以告
Oh, truth again.
又是事实
All right, what’s the truth?
说吧 何为事实
The hard truth?
何为真相
She’s a foreigner
她来自外邦
preaching her foreign religion.
宣扬外邦的宗教
Some believe she whispers orders in your ear and you obey.
有些人相信您对她言听计从 形如傀儡
What do you believe?
那你相信什么
You won those bannermen from Renly.
您赢取了蓝礼旧臣的支持
Don’t lose them to her.
别让她得了人心
We set out for King’s Landing without Lady Melisandre.
此去君临 不带梅丽珊卓
And you lead the fleet into Blackwater bay.
由你率领舰队攻击黑水湾
Your Grace, I’m honored, but my time on the sea
陛下 我深感荣幸 可是我的航海经验
was spent evading ships, not attacking them.
皆是躲避船只 从未正面作战
The other lords won’t be happy.
其他领主也会不悦
Most of those lords should consider themselves lucky
大部分领主都该庆幸
I don’t hang them for treason.
我没有以叛国罪绞死他们
Hard truths cut both ways, Ser Davos.
真相是柄双刃剑 戴佛斯爵士
I’ve got it! I’ve got it!
拿到了 拿到了
So it’s that one there at the top, on the right.
最上面一排 右边那个
Buy my fruit, My Lord. Fresh fruit.
买我的水果吧 大人 新鲜水果
Stannis has more infantry,
史坦尼斯兵多将广
more ships, more horses.
舰船马匹的数量远胜我方
What do we have?
我们有什么呢
There’s that mind of yours you keep going on about.
我们有你自命不凡的头脑
Well, I’ve never actually been able to kill people with it.
我倒从没试过用它来杀人呢
Good thing. I’d be out of a job.
好事 不然我就失业了
What about your father?
你父亲呢
He hasn’t sent a raven in weeks.
他有好几周没派信鸦来了
He’s very busy.
事务繁忙
Being repeatedly humiliated by Robb Stark is time consuming.
被罗柏·史塔克反复羞辱实在很耗时间
We won’t be able to hold the city against Stannis,
我们无力拒史坦尼斯于城外
not the way Joffrey’s planning on holding it.
照乔佛里的法子肯定不行
Corruption, yes.
腐化堕落 没错
We are swollen, bloated, foul.
我们臃肿腐朽 污秽不堪
Brother fornicates with sister in the bed of kings
国王的床榻之上 姐弟通奸
and we’re surprised when the fruit of their incest is rotten?
如今乱♥伦的果实腐烂了 有谁会意外吗
Yes, a rotten king.
没错 烂掉的国王
It’s hard to argue with his assessment.
他的说法真的很难反驳啊
Not after what he did to your birthday present.
尤其是小乔虐待过你的生日礼物之后
The king is a lost cause.
国王是没指望了
It’s the rest of us I’m worried about now.
我现在担心的是我们这些人
A dancing king, prancing down his bloodstained halls
国王在他血迹斑斑的大厅里手舞足蹈
to the tune of a twisted demon monkey.
奏乐的是一只畸形小魔猴
You have to admire his imagination.
你不得不佩服他的想象力
He’s talking about you. What?
他说的是你 什么
Demon monkey?
小魔猴
People think you’re pulling the king’s strings.
人们都认为是你在幕后操纵国王
They blame you for the city’s ills.
城里的混乱状况也归罪于你
Blame me? I’m trying to save them.
归罪于我 我可是要拯救他们
You don’t need to convince me.
这话不必说给我听
Demon monkey.
小魔猴
Yeah, come on.
来吧
You’re the crew of the Sea Bitch?
你们是海婊♥子的船员吗
I’m your commander. Welcome.
我是你们的指挥官 欢迎
Stop.
站住
Stop!
站住
Your Captain commands you to stop.
船长命令你们站住
Where are we heading, Captain?
我们要去哪里 船长
The Stony Shore to raid their villages.
磐石海岸 掠夺沿海渔村
There’ll be spoils in it for you, and women,
你们能拿到战利品 如果干得好
if you do your jobs well.
还有女人
And who decides if we’ve done our jobs well?
我们干得好不好由谁说了算
I do.

Your Captain.
你的船长
I have been reaving and raping
船长 巴隆还没把你射出来
since before you left Balon’s balls, Captain.
咱就开始奸淫劫掠了
Don’t reckon I’ve got much use for your ideas on how to do it.
我看咱用不着你来指点
Don’t reckon I’ve got much use for a Captain at all.
也不是非要船长不可
I’m thinking I can do the job of Captain real well myself.
船长的活儿我自个儿就能做
All I need is a ship.
就差一艘船而已
You wouldn’t know where i could find myself a ship now, would you?
你也不知道我该上哪儿去搞艘船 是吧
You could do that,
随便你啊
take the ship, head out on your own.
你就自个儿开船出发吧
And I will hunt you down,
我绝不会放过你
drag you back here in chains, and hang you for a traitor.
我要用锁链拖你回来 以叛徒的罪名绞死你
Stop. We yield.
好吧 我们投降
Congratulations on your first command.
恭喜你下达了第一道命令
Thank you. Kind of you to come see me off.
谢谢 感谢你好心来送我
Oh, I’m not here for you.
我不是来送你的
I was just on my way to Red Harbor.
去红港路过这里而已
I’ve got ships. There’s nowhere to put them here.
我有三十艘船 这儿没地方停靠
Too narrow.
太窄了
You’d better get out there.
你还是快走吧
Wouldn’t want them to set sail without you.
当心他们扔下你就出发了
That would never happen.
绝对不可能
My crew would wait on deck for a year if I asked them to.
只要我下令 我的船员可以在船上等一年
This lot, though…
而这帮人…
Enjoy the Stony Shore.
好好享受磐石海岸吧
Come on, I’ll take you out.
过来 我带你出海
Who are you?
你是谁
Dagmer, your first mate.
达格摩 你的大副
Why aren’t you with the rest of them?
你为什么不跟他们走
Or did they send you to
还是他们派你来
row me out and dump me halfway in the sea?
等我划累了就把我丢下海
That would be good for a laugh.
那多好笑啊
They’re not gonna respect you until you prove yourself.
在你证明自己之前 他们是不会尊重你的
And how am I supposed to prove
掠夺破烂的渔村
myself by pillaging piss poor fishing villages?
怎么可能证明我自己
You’re not.
不能
And yet that’s the task my father has given me
可我父亲就给我这个任务
to prove that I’m a true Iron Islander.
证明我是铁群岛的子民
They’re all Iron Islanders.
他们都是铁群岛的子民
Do they do as they’re told or do they do as they like?
他们是奉命行事 还是随心所欲呢
The Stony Shore’s not far from Torrhen’s Square.
磐石海岸离托伦方城不远
The seat of the House of Tallhart…
陶哈家族的领地…
a more impressive prize than a few fishermen’s daughters.
可比渔民的女儿有意思多了
What, you don’t think we could take it? No, we could.
怎么 你觉得我们攻不下来 能是能
We could never hold it for more than a few days.
只是我们守不住几天
As soon as Winterfell got word that we’d taken Torrhen’s Square,
一旦临冬城得知我们拿下托伦方城
the Starks would send their men to take it back.
史塔克家族就会派人夺回去
And then…
然后呢
Take me to my ship.
带我登船
The Starks have overextended their lines.
史塔克的战线拉得太长了
Now that summer’s over,
现在盛夏已尽
they’ll have a hard time keeping their men and horses fed.
他们会很难维持兵马粮草的供给
The Starks understand winter better than we ever will.
史塔克远比我们熟悉冬天
The cold won’t beat them.
严寒击不垮他们
Our spies report growing discontent among the northern lords.
探子报告说北境众领主的不满情绪日益增长
They want to return home and gather the harvest before the crops turn.
他们想赶在庄稼成熟前回去收割
And I’m sure if those same spies snuck into our own encampments,
我相信如果同样的探子潜到我军营地
they would report growing discontent amongst the southern lords.
也会报告南方众领主的不满情绪日益增长
This is war; no one’s content.
这是打仗 不满很正常
We’ve underestimated the Stark boy for too long.
我们还在低估史塔克家的小鬼
He has a good mind for warfare, his men worship him.
他打仗有两手 部下崇拜他
And as long as he keeps winning battles,
只要他连续不断地打胜仗
they’ll keep believing he is King in the North.
他们就会相信他是北境之王
You’ve been waiting for him to fail.
你们在等待他失利
He is not going to fail,
但他不会失利
not without our help.
除非我们帮忙
So how do we stop him?
我们要如何阻止他呢
We’ve worked through the night, My Lord.
我们一夜没合眼了 大人
Perhaps we’d profit from some sleep.
也许补补觉能想到好主意
As I think you would, Reginald.
我有同感 雷金纳德
And because you’re my cousin,
鉴于你是我的堂弟
I might even let you wake from that sleep.
我或许不会让你长睡不起
Go, I’m sure your wife must miss you.
去吧 你妻子肯定想你了
My wife’s in Lannisport.
我妻子在兰尼斯港
Well, then you’d better start riding.
那你最好现在就动身
Go before I change my mind and send her your head.
别等我改变主意 把你的脑袋送回去
If your name wasn’t Lannister,
如果你不姓兰尼斯特
you’d be scrubbing out pots in the cook’s tent. Go!
如今只配在炊事营里洗罐子 快滚
Not wine, water.
不要酒 拿水来
We’ll be here for some time.
讨论还要继续很久
Girl.
丫头
Where are you from?
你打哪儿来
Maidenpool, My Lord.
女泉城 大人
And who are the Lords of Maidenpool?
女泉城的城主是谁
Remind me. House Mooton, My Lord.
提醒我一下 慕顿家族 大人
And what is their sigil?
他们的家徽是什么
A red salmon.
一条红色鲑鱼
I think a Maidenpool girl would remember that.
我认为女泉城的女孩应该记得
You’re a northerner, aren’t you?
你是北方人对吗
Good. One more time, where are you from?
很好 再问你一遍 你打哪儿来
Barrowton, My Lord. House Dustin.
荒冢屯 大人 达斯丁家族
Two crossed longaxes beneath a black crown.
长斧交叉在一顶黑色王冠下
And what do they say of Robb Stark in the north?
北境的人是怎么议论罗柏·史塔克的
They call him the young wolf.
人们称他少狼主
And?
还有什么
They say he rides into battle on the back of a giant direwolf.
人们说他骑着巨大的冰原狼征战沙场
They say he can turn into a wolf himself when he wants.
说他可以随心所欲变成狼
They say he can’t be killed.
还说他是杀不死的
And do you believe them?
你相信他们的话吗
No, My Lord.
不 大人
Anyone can be killed.
人皆肉体凡胎
Fetch that water.
去取水吧
A girl says nothing.
女孩什么都别说
A girl keeps her mouth closed.
女孩闭紧嘴巴
No one hears,
没有人听得到
and friends may talk in secret, yes?
朋友之间说说悄悄话 好不好
A boy becomes a girl.
小子变成女孩
I was always a girl.
我本来就是女孩
And I was always aware.
我本来就知道
But the girl keeps secrets.
但是女孩保守秘密
It is not for a man to spoil them.
某人是不会泄密的
You’re one of them now.
你现在跟他们一伙
I should have let you burn.
早知道我就让你烧死算了
And you fetch water for one of them now.
而你现在为他们取水
Why is this right for you and wrong for me?
为什么你是对的 而我是错的呢
I didn’t have a choice.
我别无选择
You did. I did.
你有 我也有
And here we are.
于是我们碰面了
A man pays his debts.
某人要还债
A man owes three.
某人欠三条
Three what?
三条
The red god takes what is his, lovely girl.
红神是债主 可爱的女孩
And only death may pay for life.
唯有死亡方能换取生命
You saved me and the two I was with.
你救了我和我的两个同伴
You stole three deaths from the red god.
你取走三条本属于红神的命
We have to give them back.
我们就得拿出三条来偿还
Speak three names
女孩说名字
and the man will do the rest.
某人去办事
Three lives I will give you
你有三条命
no more, no less, and we’re done.
不多也不少 三条之后 我们两清
I can name anyone
我说名字
and you’ll kill him?
你就会杀掉他
A man has said.
某人说到做到
The one who tortures everyone.
折磨大家的人
A man needs a name.
某人需要名字
I don’t know his name.
我不知道他的名字
They call him the Tickler.
大家都叫他”记事本”
That is enough.
足够了
Go now, girl. Your master is thirsty.
去吧 女孩 主人口渴了
He’s not here yet.
他还没到
He’d have seen us, blown the horn.
他看到我们 会吹响号角的
When will he come?
他何时能赶到
The Halfhand does things in his own time.
断掌做事自有他的时间
My uncle told me stories about him.
我叔叔给我讲过他的故事
Most of them are true.
大都是真的
I heard the Halfhand spent half of last winter beyond the wall.
我听说上次断掌在长城外待了半个冬天
The whole winter.
是整个冬天
He was north of the Skirling Pass when the snows came.
暴风雪到来时他还在风声峡北面
Had to wait for the thaw.
必须等到解冻才能走
So it is possible for someone to survive out here on their own.
所以人是可以独自在这里生存的
Well, possible for the Halfhand.
对断掌来说可以
Beautiful, isn’t it?
真美 不是吗
Gilly would love it here.
吉莉会喜欢这里的
There’s nothing more sickening than a man in love.
恋爱中的男人最讨厌了
About time you did something.
时不时地活动一下
At least you’ll keep warm.
至少能保持体温
The Fist of the First Men.
先民拳峰
Think of how old this place is
想想这里悠久的历史
before the Targaryens defeated the Andals,
在坦格利安家族战胜安达尔人之前
before the Andals took Westeros from the first men.
在安达尔人从先民手中夺走维斯特洛之前
Before I die, please, stop talking.
在我死之前 请你闭嘴
Thousands and thousands of years ago,
数千年之前
the first men stood here where we’re standing
先民们站在我们现在所站的地方
all through the long night.
度过漫漫长夜
What do you think they were like, the first men?
你们觉得先民们是什么样子的人
Stupid.
愚蠢smart people don’t find themselves in places like this.
聪明人是不会来这里的
I think they were afraid.
我觉得他们是害怕
I think they came here to get away from something.
他们来这里是为了逃避某种东西
And I don’t think it worked.
而且逃到这里也没用
Wildlings?
野人
One blast is for rangers returning.
一声是游骑兵归来
Wildlings is two blasts.
两声是野人来犯
So you got to stand there waiting,
所以你必须站在那儿 等着
wondering.
想着
One blast for friends,
一声是朋友
two for foes.
两声是敌人
And three for white walkers.
三声是异鬼
It’s been , years,
那是一千年前了
but that’s the only time they blow the horn three times.
唯一一次吹响三声号角的时候
But if it’s been , years, how do you know?
既然过了一千年 你是怎么知道的
Well… I read in a book.
我… 我在书上看到的
Look.

It’s Qhorin Halfhand.
是断掌科林
Aye, we’ll live another day.
是啊 我们又能多活一天了
Hurrah.
万岁
Take care, My Lord.
小心 大人
I remember reading an old sailor’s proverb
我记得读过一句老水手的俗语
Piss on wildfire and your cock burns off.”
冲野火撒尿 老二就烧掉”
Oh, I have not conducted this experiment.
我虽然没做过这个实验
It could well be true.
但应该是这样
The substance burns so hot,
这种物质燃烧时温度极高
it melts wood, stone, even steel,
可以熔化木头 岩石 甚至钢铁
and, of course, flesh.
人肉更是不在话下
The substance burns so hot, it melts flesh like tallow.
遇到这种高温 人肉如同牛油般融化
After the dragons died, wildfire was the key
龙绝迹后 野火曾是坦格利安家族
to the Targaryen power.
统治的关键
My companion takes issue.
我的同伴有异议
If I could tell you how many crazy old men
我想说的是 我见过无数疯老头
I’ve seen pushing carts around army camps
在军营附近推着车转悠
making grand claims about jars full of pig shit…
大声叫卖装满猪粪的罐子
No offense meant.
无意冒犯
Our order does not deal in pig shit.
我们不做猪粪的生意
The substance is fire given form.
这种物质是火的一种形态
And we have been perfecting it since the days of Maegor.
我们从梅葛时代起就一直改进它
To do what?
用来干嘛
The jars are put in catapults and flung at the enemy.
把罐子装进投石机 朝敌军发射
How much do you have?
你有多少罐
If you could get real soldiers to man the catapults,
如果操控投石机的是真正的士兵
then maybe you’d hit your target one time in ,
或许十次发射能打中一次吧
but all the real soldiers are in the Riverlands with your father.
但真正的士兵全都随你父亲在河间征战
My Lord, this man is insulting.
大人 他说话太没礼貌
I don’t know if you’ve ever seen a battle, old man,
我不知道你亲眼见过打仗没有 老头
but things can get a bit messy.
凡事到了战场都有点乱
cause when we’re flinging things at Stannis,
我们朝史坦尼斯扔东西时’
he’s flinging them right back at us.
他肯定有东西扔回来
Men die, men shit themselves, men run,
有人死 有人屁滚尿流 有人逃
which means pots falling,
罐子就会跌破
which means fire inside the walls,
城内四处起火
which means the poor cunts trying to defend the city
到最后反而是守城的蠢材
end up burning it down.
把都城烧个精光
My friend remains unconvinced.
我的朋友仍然存疑
He would not dare insult my order
倘若伊里斯·坦格利安在世
whilst Aerys Targaryen lived.
他哪敢羞辱我们公会
Well, he’s not living anymore.
没错 可他不在了
And all his pots of wildfire didn’t help him, did they?
而这些野火罐子也没能帮到他 对吧
Men win wars, not magic tricks.
决定胜负的是人 不是魔法把戏
We have been working tirelessly day and night
自从您尊贵的姐姐下令之后
ever since your royal sister commanded us to do so.
我们就不分昼夜地赶制
Our present count stands
目前已有的数量是
at ,,
七千八百一十一罐
Enough to burn Stannis Baratheon’s fleet and armies both.
足以烧掉史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的战舰和军队
This is a shit idea.
真是个馊主意
I’m afraid I have to concur with my advisor, Wisdom Hallyne.
恐怕我要赞同这位顾问的意见 哈林智者
The contents of this room could lay King’s Landing low.
这间房里的东西会害了君临
You won’t be making wildfire for my sister any longer.
你不要再为我老姐制作野火了
You’ll be making it for me.
你给我做
Dracarys.
龙焰[瓦雷利亚语]
Dracarys.
龙焰
He’ll be able to feed himself from now on.
现在他能自己吃东西了
Let him sleep, Doreah.
让他休息 多莉亚
Yes, Khaleesi.
是 卡丽熙
He loves you.
他喜欢你
我把上面这个地方又织了一遍
还把鞋跟修好了
Thank you, my friend.
谢谢 我的朋友
Did you see the dress Xaro had made for you?
您看到札罗为您做的裙子了吗
They say he’s the wealthiest man in Qarth.
听说他是魁尔斯最富有的人
It is known.
大家都知道
And if Qarth is the wealthiest city in Essos
如果魁尔斯是厄索斯最富饶的城市
The last time a rich man gave me a dress,
先前那个送我裙子的富人
he was selling me to Khal Drogo.
把我卖给了卓戈卡奥
愿他永远骑着骏马 在夜晚的国度奔驰
Xaro is our host, but we know nothing about him.
札罗款待我们 可我们对他一无所知
Men like to talk about other men
男人在高兴的时候
when they’re happy.
喜欢谈论别的男人
You would look like a real princess in Xaro’s…
穿上札罗送的裙子 您会像真正的公主
She’s not a princess. She’s a Khaleesi.
她不是公主 她是卡丽熙
You should wear it, khaleesi.
您应该穿上 卡丽熙
You are their guest.
您是他们的贵客
It would be rude not to. 不♥穿会显得失礼
And you must visit the night market.
您一定要去逛逛夜市
The Qartheen night market
魁尔斯人的夜市
is like no night market you’ve ever seen.
是您前所未见的
It sounds wonderful.
听起来很有意思
The Meereens think they have a night market.
弥林人以为他们那样也算夜市
I will take you there myself.
我会亲自带您去
Please excuse me for a moment.
失陪一下
What are they doing?
他们在做什么
Malakko says the statue is too heavy to carry.
马拉寇说这雕像太沉了 搬不走
Kovarro says that Malakko is an idiot.
科瓦罗说马拉寇是蠢货
They can pry out the gems, the rest is pure gold.
他们可以把宝石撬出来 剩下的是纯金
Very soft. He can chop off as much as we can carry.
很软 他可以切下来 能带多少切多少
可以熔了 很容易的
我们是客人
你们不能撬 不能切 也不能熔
当然不能 卡丽熙
等走的时候再下手
那也不行
为什么
他从红色荒原里救了我们 你还想偷东西
我不想再听到这种事
My brother used to say the only thing the Dothraki knew how to do
我哥哥过去常说 多斯拉克人唯一会做的事
was steal things better men have built.
就是盗取更优秀的人制造的东西
It’s not the only thing.
不只这一件事
They’re quite good at killing the better men.
他们还很擅长杀死更优秀的人
That’s not the kind of queen I’m going to be.
我可不会成为那样的女王
Mother of dragons.
龙之母
On behalf of the warlocks of Qarth,
我代表魁尔斯的男巫
I welcome you.
欢迎您
A demonstration?
献丑了
Take this gem. Look at it.
拿着这颗宝石 看着它
Into its depths.
看进宝石深处
So many facets.
切面非常多
Look closely enough and you can see yourself in them.
足够近的话 可以在切面中看到您自己
Often more than once.
而且不止一次
Should you grow tired of Xaro’s baubles and trinkets,
您若是厌倦了札罗那些无用的小玩意儿
it would be an honor to host you at the House of the Undying.
请移步至不朽之殿 招待您是我的荣幸
You’re always welcome,
随时恭候您的光临
Mother of Dragons.
龙之母
My apologies.
真是抱歉
Pyat Pree is one of the Thirteen.
俳雅·菩厉是十三巨子之一
It was customary for me to extend him an invitation.
碍于习俗 我必须邀请他前来
Customs die slow deaths in Qarth.
魁尔斯的习俗没那么容易改变
What is the House of the Undying?
什么是不朽之殿
It is where the warlocks go to squint at dusty books
那是男巫们翻阅满布尘埃之书
and drink shade of the evening.
啜饮夜影之水的地方
It turns their lips blue and their minds soft…
他们的嘴唇由此变蓝 脑子也变得愚钝
So soft, they actually believe their parlor tricks are magic.
蠢到相信自己那些把戏真的是魔法
You watch over her.
你要守护她
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
I know you.
我认识你
Jorah Mormont of Bear Island.
来自熊岛的乔拉·莫尔蒙
Who are you?
你是什么人
I’m no one.
无名小卒
But she is the Mother of Dragons.
而她是龙之母
She needs true protectors now more than ever.
她现在最需要真正的守护者
They shall come day and night
他们将不分昼夜
to see the wonder born into the world again.
前来欣赏真龙重生的奇迹
And when they see, they shall lust,
随后便会陡生贪念
for dragons are fire made flesh.
因为龙的血肉由火构成
And fire is power.
而火就是力量
It looked like Stannis.
那影子像史坦尼斯
To me it just looked like…
我觉得它就是…
a shadow in the shape of a man.
具有人形的黑影
In the shape of stannis.
就是史坦尼斯的身形
We should reach my son’s camp tomorrow.
我们明天应该就能抵达我儿的大营了
Will you stay there long, My Lady?
您会在那儿停留很久吗 夫人
Only long enough to tell Robb what I have seen.
我只需将我所见告知罗柏
After that, I will leave for Winterfell.
然后便动身前往临冬城
My two youngest need me.
我那两个小儿子需要我
I’ve been away from them for far too long.
我离开他们太久了
I never knew my mother.
我没见过我母亲
I’m sorry.
很遗憾
My own mother died on the birthing bed
我母亲在产床上去世了
when I was very young.
那时我还很小
It’s a bloody business.
生孩子太残酷了
What comes after is even harder.
生完了更不容易呢
Once you’re safely back amongst your own people,
等您安全回到自己人中间
will you give me leave to go, My Lady?
能允许我离开吗 夫人
You mean to kill Stannis.
你想去杀史坦尼斯
I swore a vow.
我发过誓
But Stannis has a great army around him.
可史坦尼斯身边重兵环绕
His own guards are sworn to keep him safe.
他的卫兵也发过誓保护他
I’m as good as any of them.
我和他们一样强
I should never have fled.
我当初就不该逃走
Renly’s death was no fault of yours.
蓝礼之死不是你的错
You served him bravely.
你曾勇敢地效忠于他
I only held him that once
我只抱过他一次
as he was dying.
却是他垂死之时
He’s gone, Brienne.
他死了 布蕾妮
You serve nothing and no one
你若想要追随他于地下
by following him into the earth.
对任何人都没好处
Renly’s enemies are Robb’s enemies as well.
蓝礼的敌人就是罗柏的敌人
I do not know your son, My Lady…
我不认得您的儿子 夫人…
But I could serve you if you would have me.
但如果您接受 我愿意为您效劳
You have courage.
您很有勇气
Not battle courage, perhaps,
也许不是浴血沙场的勇气
but, I don’t know,
但是 我不知道
a woman’s kind of courage.
或许是女人特有的勇气
And I think that when the time comes,
我想 等时机来临
you will not hold me back.
您一定不会强留我
Promise me that you will not hold me back from Stannis.
请答应我不会阻止我向史坦尼斯复仇
When the time comes, I will not hold you back.
等时机来临 我一定不阻止你复仇
Then I am yours, My Lady.
我任您差遣 夫人
I will shield your back
我将保护您的安全
and give my life for yours if it comes to that.
危难之际 我愿奉献我的生命
I swear it by the old gods and the new.
我以新旧诸神之名起誓
I vow that you shall always
我发誓 在我家中
have a place in my home and at my table
你永远有一席之地 与我同桌饮食
and that I shall ask no service of you
我保证永不让你的忠诚
that might bring you dishonor.
蒙上不誉的污名
I swear it by the old gods and the new.
我以新旧诸神之名起誓
And it’s not just thieves, My Lord.
不仅仅是小偷猖獗 大人
There’s wolves in them hills now,
现在山上都是狼
more than I’ve ever seen.
我从没见过这么多狼
They come down in the night and they kill my sheep.
它们晚上下山 咬死我的羊
My three sons is away
我那三个儿子
fighting for your brother, My Lord.
跟您哥哥打仗去了 大人
They’ll fight, keep fighting
他们要打仗 一直打下去
till they’re told to go home.
接到命令才能回家
I have no one to man my flock now. Only me.
除了我自己 没人看管我的羊群
I can’t keep watch all day and all night.
我没法日日夜夜都守着它们
We can send two orphan boys from Winterstown home with you
我们可以派两个镇上的孤儿跟你回家
to help watch over your flock,
帮你看管羊群
if you can give them room and board.
前提是你为他们提♥供食宿
My wife always prayed for more children.
我妻子总盼着有更多孩子
We’ll look after them. Thank you, My Lord.
我们会照顾他们的 谢谢您 大人
And may the gods bless you and yours.
愿诸神保佑您和您的家人
Stop it.
别砸了
If that’s everyone, I’m going to go for a ride before dark.
如果没事了 我想在天黑之前去骑马
Good.
好的
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor.
阿多
Bran… Lord Stark
布兰 史塔克大人
Torrhen’s Square is under siege.
托伦方城遭到围攻
Torrhen’s Square is barely leagues from here.
托伦方城距离此处不到四十里格
How can the Lannisters strike so far north?
兰尼斯特怎么可能攻到北境深处
Might be a raiding party led by the Mountain.
可能是魔山率领的突击队
Might be sellswords paid by Tywin Lannister.
也可能是泰温·兰尼斯特买通的佣兵
We have to help them.
我们要支援他们
Most of the fighting men are away with Robb,
大多数能打仗的都跟罗柏走了
but I can gather decent men.
不过我能召集两百个像样的汉子
Do you need so many?
需要这么多人吗
If we can’t protect our own bannermen,
如果我们不能保护自家封臣
why should they protect us?
他们又怎么会保护我们
Go, Ser Rodrik. Take the men you need.
去吧 罗德利克爵士 召集人手出发
Won’t take long, My Lord.
我们去去就回 大人
Southerners don’t do well up here.
南方佬在北境没戏可唱
So, what does it mean?
到底预示什么呢
Ask your Maester Luwin.
问鲁温师傅去吧
He’s the one studying books all the time.
他整天看书 有的是学问
I did ask him. He’d never heard of a three eyed raven.
问过他了 他没听说过三眼乌鸦
Must not mean anything, then.
那就不预示什么咯
You’re lying.
你骗人
You might be a little lord, but don’t you call me a liar.
虽说你是小少爷 但也别骂我骗子啊
You know what it means.
你明知道答♥案
I never said I didn’t.
我也没否认啊
You didn’t give me an honest answer.
你没有诚实回答我
That’s not the same as being a liar.
那可不能算是骗人
Well, it’s not far off.
也差不远了
So, you’ve been dreaming of a three eyed raven again?
你又梦到三眼乌鸦了 是吗
In the Godswood, you told me you didn’t dream.
神木林里 你说你不做梦
Now who’s a liar?
现在是谁骗人
What did you see in your dream?
你梦到了什么
Something bad?
坏事吗
Tell me, boy.
告诉我 孩子
I dreamt that the sea came to Winterfell.
我梦见大海涌向临冬城
I saw waves crashing against the gates
浪花拍击城门
and the water came flowing over the walls…
海水漫进城墙
flooded the castle.
淹没了城堡
Drowned men were floating here in the yard.
好多淹死的人 在这院子里漂着
Ser Rodrik was one of them.
其中就有罗德利克爵士
The sea is hundreds of miles away.
大海离这儿远着呢
I know.
我知道
It’s just a stupid dream.
不过是个梦
I’ve got to get these potatoes to the kitchen,
我得把土豆拿回厨房
or else they’ll put me in chains again.
否则又要戴脚镣了
Osha.
欧莎
The three eyed raven,
关于三眼乌鸦
what do they say about it north of the Wall?
长城以北的人们有什么说法
They say all sorts of crazy things north of the Wall.
那儿疯话满天飞 说法不作数的
There.
在那儿
Where?
哪儿
On that mountain.
那座山上
I don’t see very well.
我看不大清
A fire.
有火
There’s a fire.
那儿生了堆火
The people sitting around it have better eyes than yours or mine.
火边那些人 眼神比你我尖得多
When they see us coming, that fire becomes a signal.
一发现我们 就生火示警
Gives Mance Rayder plenty of time
给曼斯·雷德争取时间
to throw a party in our honor.
足够给我们开欢迎会了
How many wildlings have joined him?
有多少野人追随他
From what we can tell, all of them.
据我们所知 全都跟他了
Mance has gathered them all like deer against the wolves.
曼斯好比是集结鹿群对抗狼
They’re almost ready to make their move.
而且已经准备出击
Where?
往哪儿走
Somewhere safe.
安全的地方
Somewhere south.
南边的某处
Can’t just march into their midst.
我们不能冲进野人腹地
And we can’t wait for them here
也不能在这儿应战
with nothing but a pile of stones to protect us.
光凭一堆石头可挡不住
You saying we should fall back to the wall?
你是说我们该退回长城吗
Mance was one of us once.
曼斯曾经是我们的人
Now he’s one of them.
现在与野人为伍
He’s gonna teach them our way of doing things.
他会教给野人我们作战的套路
They’ll hit us in force.
他们会以多打少
And they won’t run away when we hit back.
遇到反击也不会轻易逃跑
They’re gonna be more organized than before,
他们会比以前更有章法
more disciplined,
更守纪律
more like us.
更像我们
So we need to be more like them,
所以我们要学习他们
do things their way.
玩他们的路数
Sneak in, kill Mance,
潜进敌营 刺杀曼斯
and scatter them to the winds
他们群龙无首 四散而逃
before they can march on the Wall.
就没法进攻长城了
And to do that… We need to get rid of those lookouts.
要想成功… 先要除掉岗哨
It’s not a job for men.
人多干不成这事儿
I need to move fast and silent.
我要的是速度和隐蔽
Harker, Stonesnake, Borba.
哈克 石蛇 博巴
Lord Commander, I’d like to join Lord Qhorin.
总司令大人 我想跟科林大人走
I’ve been called lots of things,
我外号不少
but that might be my first Lord Qhorin.
被喊大人倒是头一遭
You’re a steward, Snow, not a ranger.
雪诺 你是事务官 不是游骑兵
I’ve fought and killed a wight.
我♥干掉过尸鬼
How many rangers can say that?
有几个游骑兵能比
He’s the one?
就是他吗
Aye. You killed a wight.
是 你杀过尸鬼
You also let an old man beat you bloody and take your sword.
可也被一个老头子痛打 还缴了剑
Craster?
卡斯特吗
In the boy’s defense, that’s a tough old goat.
不怪他 那头老山羊是挺难缠
I could take up Jon’s duties while he’s gone, My Lord.
大人 琼恩不在时 我可以顶他的活
It would be no trouble.
没问题的
Well, I hope you make a better ranger
成 希望你当游骑兵
than you do a steward.
比做事务官称职
Go on.
去吧
So, tell me,
跟我说说
how long has your manservant been in love with you?
您的男仆爱上您有多久了
He’s not my manservant and he’s not in love with me.
他不是男仆 也没有爱上我
He’s my advisor,
他是我的谋士
my friend.
我的朋友
Unlikely.
未必
I can almost always tell what a man wants.
男人想要什么 我总能看穿
And what about what a woman wants?
那女人呢
Much more complicated.
女人所求 复杂得多
You, for example,
拿您来说吧
what do you want?
您想要什么呢
To cross the narrow sea and take back the Iron Throne.
我想渡过狭海 夺回铁王座
Why?
为什么呢
Because I promised my khalasar I’d protect them
因为我曾许诺 要保护我的卡拉♥萨
and find them a safe home.
给他们找到安全的家园
You want to conquer the Seven Kingdoms for the Dothraki?
您要为那些多斯拉克人征服七国吗
I want them because they’re mine by right.
我征服七国只因它们本来就属于我
The Iron Throne is mine and I will take it.
铁王座理应归我 我要夺回来
Ah, a conqueror.
好一个征服者
And how did you get all of this?
这一切你是如何得来的
Did someone give it to you? No.
是受人恩惠吗 不
I come from nothing.
我白手起家
I hit the docks like a piece of cargo,
像货物一样漂到码头
except someone normally cares what happens to cargo.
只是货物比我强 至少有人关心
So you wanted more than you had and you took it.
你想要更多 于是付诸行动
You’re a conqueror, too. You’re just less ambitious.
你也是征服者 只是没那么大的野心
What do you want, Xaro Xhoan Daxos?
你想要什么 札罗·赞旺·达梭斯
At the gates of the city, you bled for me.
在城门之外 你为我流血
Why?
为什么
I will show you why.
我这就告诉您
The door and the vault is made of Valyrian stone.
这扇门与地下室均由瓦雷利亚石建造
The hardest steel does not make a mark.
最强韧的刀剑也伤不了分毫
I offered the greatest locksmiths in Qarth
我邀请了魁尔斯最厉害的锁匠
their weight in gold if they could break into it.
谁能进去 谁就能得到等身重的金子
I made the same offer to the greatest thieves.
我还邀请了技艺高超的盗贼
They all went home empty handed.
结果他们全都空手而归
The only thing that can open this door
唯一能打开这扇门的
is this key.
是这把钥匙
And behind the door?
门后有什么
And it can all be mine?
全归我吗
All?
全部
Let us say half.
一半归你
More than enough to buy horses, ships, armies…
足够您购买马匹 船只和军队
enough to go home.
足够您回家
All I have to do?
那我要付出什么
Is marry me.
嫁给我
That was a romantic proposal.
这样子求婚可真浪漫
I’ve already married once for love,
我曾经与心爱之人结合
but the gods stole her from me.
但诸神带走了她
I come from nothing.
我白手起家
My mother and father never owned a pair of shoes.
我父母连双鞋子都没有
But marry me and I will give you the Seven Kingdoms
只要嫁给我 七大王国就是您的
and our children will be princes and princesses.
我们的孩子将贵为王子和公主
See?
您瞧
I have more ambition than you thought.
我的野心也不小呢
The time is right, Daenerys Targaryen, first of your name.
时候已到 坦格利安家族的丹妮莉丝一世
Robert baratheon is dead.
劳勃·拜拉席恩死了
If you cross the sea with an army you bought
如果带一支买来的军队过海…
The Seven Kingdoms are at war with one another.
七大王国到处都在打仗
Four false kings destroying the country.
四个伪王涂炭生灵
To win Westeros, you need support from Westeros.
要拿下维斯特洛 您需要维斯特洛人的支持
The usurper is dead.
篡夺者死了
The Starks fight the Lannisters,
史塔克大战兰尼斯特
and the Baratheons fight each other.
拜拉席恩兄弟相残
According to your new friend
只是您新朋友的说法
who earned your trust by cutting his hand?
他仅凭割破手掌就换取了您的信任
The time to strike is now. We need to find ships and an army
反击的时候到了 我们需要战舰和军队
or we’ll spend the rest of
否则我们就只能
our lives rotting away at the edge of the world.
呆在世界的尽头等死
Rich men do not become rich by giving more than they get.
富人之所以富有 是因为不做亏本买卖
They’ll give you ships and soldiers and they’ll own you forever.
他们会给您船和军队 但要霸占您一辈子
Moving carefully is the hard way, but it’s the right way.
谨慎行动虽说困难点 可至少不出错
And if I’d listened to that advice
我要是在魁尔斯城外
outside the gates of Qarth, we’d all be dead by now.
听了你的建议 我们早就死了
I know the opportunity
我知道
before you seems like the last you’ll ever have, but you must…
这机会貌似千载难逢 但您必须…
Do not speak to me like I’m a child.
别拿我当孩子教训
I only want…
我只想…
What do you want?
你想要什么
Tell me.
说啊
To see you on the Iron Throne.
您能坐上铁王座
why?
为什么
You have a good claim.
您名正言顺
A title. A birthright.
有名号 有继承权
But you have something more than that.
而且还不止如此
You may cover it up and deny it, but you have a gentle heart.
无论您掩饰或者否认 您宅心仁厚
You would not only be respected and feared,
臣民不仅对您怀有尊重与畏惧
you would be loved.
还会爱戴您
Someone who can rule and should rule.
这才是济世安民的明君
Centuries come and go without
数百年朝代更迭
a person like that coming into the world.
这样的人从未出现过
There are times when I look at you
多少次我看着您
and I still can’t believe you’re real.
不敢相信您真的存在
So what would you have me do as my advisor?
那么你作为谋士有何建议
Make your own way.
自力更生
Find your own ship. You only need one.
自行找船 一艘足矣
The allies we need are in Westeros, not Qarth.
我们的盟友在维斯特洛 不在魁尔斯
And how do I get the ship?
怎么弄到船
I’ll find it for you.
我去找
A sound ship with a good captain.
一艘好船 一位好船长
I look forward to meeting him.
我期待见到他
Khaleesi.
告退
You should stand sideface.
你应该侧面站
Sideface?
什么侧面
Sideways.
侧身
why?
为什么smaller target.
缩小目标
Am I fighting someone?
我跟谁打斗呢
You’re practicing for a fight.
你在练习打斗
You should practice right.
练就练对路子
Guards!
卫兵
help.
来人
Did you see anything?
你看到什么没有
Go up there. Go and see where he fell from.
上去 看看他从哪里摔下来的
Go up the back.
从后面上去
That is strange.
奇怪
Move away.
走开
Stand back. He’s dead.
退后 他死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!