One, two, three…four.
贾梅纳,退后
Break it up. Back, Miller. Back!
贾梅纳在第七回只用了两分十八秒
Retained his world heavyweight crown by knocking out
就把骆钦施打倒,保住了冠军位置
Lo Chen in 2 minutes 8 seconds in the seventh round
打倒对手而保住重量级的冠军的那人就是…
The winner by a KO World heavyweight champion
贾梅纳
Carl Miller!
贾梅纳,你胜利了
Carl! Carl! You won! You won!
喂!贾梅纳
Hey, Carl!
让我进去,贾梅纳,你会不会再和骆钦施对打呢?
Let me in here! Carl, Carl, is there gonna be a rematch?
是呀,你会不会再和他对打呢?
Yeah, how about a rematch? Are you gonna fight this guy again?
贾梅纳,他在第四回有否打伤你?
Carl, did he hurt you in round four? Carl, how soon are you…
贾梅纳,你会在何时找些香槟来,会不会再打?
Let’s find some champagne. Gonna have a rematch?
贾梅纳,这边,笑一笑,会不会再打?
Smile, Carl. Carl! Turn this way, Carl. Will there be a rematch, Carl?
喂!喂!
Hey hey! Hey! Hey!
他有没有打伤你?
Did he hurt you at any time?
你对这场比赛有没有投诉?好
Have you got any complaints? Real good.
各位,我要去洗个澡
Hey. I’m just going to get a shower.
我想换好了衣服,整整齐齐地拍照
I want to look beautiful for the rest of these photographs.
各位,今天的香槟应够大家喝的
There’s plenty of champagne for everybody.
大家一定会尽兴
We should have a good time
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫史爱莲
I’m June!
这是我的新女朋友
This is my new girlfriend.
请多替她拍些照
I want you to take plenty of pictures of her.
宝贝,过来这里
Over here, honey, over here.
对着镜头笑
Look over here at the camera, honey.
宝贝,你从哪来的?
Where’re you from, honey?
堪萨斯州
Kansas City.
你是什么人?
Who the hell are you?
滚!
Get going, fella!
贾梅纳
Millet.
我的天
Christ!
卢比利?
Billy L0!
大烂财
Carl!
大烂财,你没事吧
Carl, you all right?
有些不对劲
Something’s wrong!
大烂财,什么事?
Carl, what’s happening?
大烂财,开门呀
Carl! Open the door.
什么事呀
What’s the matter in there?
开门
Open the door!
你打败了
You lost
大烂财
Carl! Carl!
看!他
Look at him!
天呀,他已经
– Jesus! – Jesus! Look at him!
什么事?
What happened?
有百多人在外 他亦被杀
He was killed with 100 people outside the door.
他们找到了一个老人的假发和面具
They found a wig and the mask of an old man
是的,老板
Yes, sir.
你和其他人竟然光站着…什么也做不到?
And everyone just stood around doing nothing?
你和那一百多人真是没用
You and 100 other people! Isn’t that true?
老板
Yes, sir.
你说那女孩现在和那个记者在一起?
You say that the girl is with the newspaperman now?
是
Yes, sir.
你要知道,你可能已杀了人
You admitted…that you could’ve killed someone.
那种情况下,你是否确定那是比利的声音?
In that state of mind… do you still think it’s Billy’s voice?
我已说过,我不会搞错的,那是比利的声音
I told you before, I wouldn’t mistake Billy’s voice.
你可否信我?
Will you believe me?
我的缺点…
That’s one of my weaknesses.
就是易受骗
I’m one of the world’s most gullible men.
我送你回家吧
I’ll take you home.
不用了
No, no, that’s all right.
我的车在外面
I have my car right outside.
你自己可以吗?
You sure?
这个就放在我这里,好吗?
You can leave this here. Okay?
好
Yeah.
她正回家
She’s coming back!
一路跟踪着她
Well, don’t let her out of your sight!
另外,找些人跟踪那记者
Put a couple of guys on that journalist
是
Yes, sir.
你两个跟那个老马
You two stay with Marshall.
我们去跟那女孩
We’ll follow the girl.
文迪史?
Steiner?
我现在完全觉得攻击的那个人是化了妆的
I’m now convinced that the man who attacked me was in disguise.
他的招式
The way he moved.
老板,你知道一些东西?如果我不是确定了卢比利的死
You know something, Doctor, if I wasn’t positive that Billy was dead…
你有没有…
Did you look in the casket?
在那殡仪馆儋仰他的遗容?
At the mortuary?
当然有啦
Of course I looked in the casket.
他的样有点不同
He didn’t look exactly the same,
但管他呢,死尸当然会不同啦
but what the hell, they never look exactly the same.
他葬在哪?
Where was he buried?
佛教坟场
The Buddhist cemetery, Hanchow Road.
把他的墓掘起来
Have him dug up.
是
Yeah, Marshall.
老马
Hi, Jim.
比利,我听过那事
Billy, I’ve heard all about it.
安妮相信你仍活着
Ann is convinced you’re alive.
冒险和必需的
I had to risk it.
我以为她真的会杀大烂财或者那帮人中的一些人
I thought she was going to shoot Carl or one of the others.
她仍可能会杀人
Well, she still may kill somebody.
我已拿了她的枪
I’ve got the gun.
但如果她一坐下来
But if she sits around and thinks about it
又可能会再去杀人
she might get the crazies again.
好
OK.
那我去那学校见见她吧
I’ll meet her in the school in South Hampton.
什么时候去?
What time?
一小时内
In an hour.
如果我找到她
OK. If I can find her.
我会在十时左右打电♥话♥给你,怎样?
I’ll ring you up again at 10 to let you know how it went.
一切顺利
Fine.
谢谢
Thank you, gentlemen.
比利?
Billy?
比利
Billy!
我本不会再见你的
I wasn’t going to see you again.
我也不想你见到我
I didn’t want you to see me.
比利,你要知道
Billy, it’s all right!
那是没必要的,我不是外人
I’m not just anybody.
不对
No.
对我来说那是不必要的
You don’t need to say that to me.
迟些再算吧
Maybe later.
我要些时间去适应新的自己
But I have to get used to myself first.
和她说话的正是卢比利
The man she’s talking to has to be Billy Lo.
我们刚从坟场那里得到一些消息
Yes. Well, we just had word from the cemetery,
所以我也大概知道发生什么事
so I’m not in the least surprised.
我马上派些人来帮你的忙
Now, we’re sending you some help.
他们在附近,应该很快就到
They’re close by and they should be there very shortly.
安妮,你知你差点就被杀掉吗?
Ann, you could’ve just been killed.
他们会对付你
They would hurt you.
快点回去美国吧
Go back to the States!
你会照我意思做吗?
Please! Will you do that?
比利,我做不到
Billy, I can’t.
上车走吧
Get in your car and go!
他们就来到了
They’re still a few blocks away.
去吧
Go!
去吧
Go!
他们两个刚分头走啦
They split up.
那个女的走向她的车子
She’s going to her car.
那个卢比利啦?
Where’s he going?
我想他走到孤儿院的另一边
To the other side of the orphanage, I think.
找几个人跟踪着卢比利
Get some guys to follow him
另外捉住那个女的