像病毒一样
A virulent disease!
是致命的
Often terminal
大少,她好像认得你
Stick, she seemed to know you.
她见到你有很大的反应
Your face did something for her.
我从未见过她
Never met her.
我们要去澳门一趟
Well, we have to go to Macau.
她这婆娘
Oh, bitch!
回来时再收拾她
We’ll take care of her later
比利,你在干嘛?
What’re you up to, Billy?
我在为自己设计一个新面孔
I’m giving myself a new face.
之前,和之后
Before…and after.
好得多了
Much better.
我已说过
I’ve already told you, Billy.
很快你就会恢复本来的面貌
You’re going to have a normal appearance again.
明天
You’ll see.
等我拆掉你脸上那些绷带你就会明白
Wait till tomorrow when those bandages come off.
我先出去
Well, excuse me.
这就是新的卢比利
The new Billy Lo.
先生
Mister?
我可否租你的船去跟踪那水翼船?
Can I hire you to follow that hydrofoil?
你有病吧!它一出公海我就追不到的啦
I won’t be able to follow them once they get out of the harbor.
我的小舢舨怎能跟水翼船比?
Those hydrofoils do forty, easy!
那你知不知他们去那里?
Where do you think they’re going?
我在澳门见过他们两次
I’ve seen their boat in Macau…once or twice
可能这次也是去那里吧
Maybe they’re heading there.
那不用等了,载我去澳门吧
Maybe we could get a head start on them.
其实去那里只需要一小时左右
Well, it’s only an hour’s ride, in any case.
澳门
Macau!
是吗?
Yeah?
我知谁杀了比利
I know who killed Billy.
安妮?
Ann?
老马,我知道谁杀了比利
Yes. Jim, I know who killed him!
我没听错吧?
I’m not sure I heard you right.
你说什么?
What did you say?
那些人来医院找我
They came to the hospital.
其中一人那天也在片场呀
One of them was at the location
安妮,不如你来,我们一起去报♥警♥吧
Why don’t you come over and we’ll go to the police?
你在哪?
Where are you?
你是不是出了医院?
Did you…leave the hospital?
那没打紧
Never mind.
警♥察♥帮不到忙的
The police aren’t the answer!
先生
Hey, mister.
你是不是在等这个人?
Is that the guy you been waitin’ for?
正是
That’s him.
你等等我吧,那会是值得的
I’ll make it worth your while to wait for me.
你不是去抢劫吧?
You’re not gonna rob a casino, are ya?
我不会开贼船的
I don’t want to be on a runaway boat.
不是
No, no.
无论多晚你也会等的的吧?
Will you be here no matter how late?
反正我没什么事做
I got nothing better on.
一年到晚都有节日,真讨厌
Parade! Parade! Damn it to hell!
我们怎样才可以走出去?
Can’t we get outta here somehow?
把车子退后驶出去吧
Back this thing up, for Chr…
后面有架的士阻住,不能退后
There’s a taxi behind us.
我看他们在这里差不多跳完
It should end soon
会去另一条街了
and they will move to another street.
按一下喇叭
Give them the horn
走开
Let’s get outta here!
干脆辗过他们吧
Run them over!
财神菩萨来了
Chinese gold!
他们已等了一小时
They’ve been waiting for an hour.
我们被一班蠢材阻住去路
We were held up by a damn fool lion dance!
这些人真是
Oh, boy! These characters!
好啊
Ah! Well, Well, Well!
赖老板,你好
How do you do, Doc?
你好吗?
How are you?
幸会你好,谢谢
– Very nice seeing you. – Hello. Thank you.
你好吗?赖老板
– And how are you? – Doc.
请坐
Sit down.
噢,可能…
Well, maybe…
可能我们根本不用点算
maybe we don’t need to even count it.
他认为没有必要点算
可能我们也应点算一下
Maybe we better.
在那边见
See you both ring side.
赖老板?
Doc?
赖老板?
Doc Land?

Yes?
钱已点清楚了
The money’s all here!
不多不少,刚好是这个数目
Every dollar!
如果不是的话我会很惊讶呢
I’d be surprised if it weren’t.
你从哪来的?
Where’d you come from?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你从哪里进来的?
How’d you get here?
来人呀,大烂财
Po! Guards! Carl! Po!
来人呀
Po! Guards!
来人呀
Guards!
来人呀
Guards!
来人呀
Guards!
来人呀
Guards!
来人呀
Guards!
捉着这个人
Get him!
来人呀!大烂财!大烂财
Guards! Po! Carl! Carl!
你这杂种,走开
Stay away from me, you bastard!
大烂财!大烂财!来呀
Carl! Carl! Come! Come!
捉着这个人
Get him!
杀死他
Kill him!
大烂财!
Carl! Duck!
照顾老板
Somebody take care of the Doctor!
大烂财!由他走吧
Carl! Let him go!
大烂财,你这白♥痴♥
Carl, you damn fool!
今晚还要比赛的呀
The fight’s tonight!
大烂财,回来,你听见我的话吗?大烂财
Carl, come on back here! You hear me? Carl!
我不明白
You know, I don’t understand it.
如果…有组织想杀你
If some other organization was trying to kill you
他们一定会带枪来呀
They’d just pick you off with a rifle.
我不明白这人的动机
I can’t place him, but there was…
但我觉得一定有些奇怪
something there I recognized.
大少说得对
Stick is right!
这个人有些奇怪
There was something different about that man.
他不但想杀人
He not only wanted to kill!
他还想惩罚我呢
He wanted to punish me as well!
退后,退后
Get in the corner.

One!
退后
Get back!
贾梅纳,退后
Get back, Millet!
退后
Get in your corner.
退后
Get in your corner.
二…
Two!
贾梅纳,退后
Get back, Miller!
三、四…
Three! Four!
五…
Five!
六…
Six!
在头几回合,他们也被打得很伤
They’ve been hurt badly through the earlier rounds.
大烂财,杀了他
Kill him, Carl!
退后
Break! Back up! Back up!
退后…
Back! Get back! Get back!
贾梅纳,你再乱来我就判你这回败
That’s gonna cost you a round, Miller!
不要那样做
Let it go.
因为要做的已经有人在做
What must be done is being done.
比利?
Billy?
一、二、三、四…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!