这是给你的一个教训
Another message, Billy.
那几个中国人 想确保自己赌赢
The Chinese mob wants to make sure they’re riding the winner.
所以他们想买♥♥一个保险
So they’re willing to buy a little insurance.
一百五十万元,现金很快就会到达澳门
$1.5 million in cash will be arriving in Macau soon
刚好在拳赛之前
just before the fight.
他们会把钱直接放在你家门口
They’re gonna drop it right on your doorstep.
是干净的钱?
Huh! Clean money?
对
Oh, yeah.
又新又干净的钱
Yeah, very crisp and very clean.
钱本在拿骚地区
Cash started out in Nassau.
现应送到墨西哥城的银行了
It’s going through Tommy’s bank in Mexico City right now.
我们正在监督交收
We’re watching its progress.
好,好
Fine. Fine.
大烂财?
Ah…Carl?
是的老板
Yeah, sir?
比利方面怎样?
What about Billy Lo?
进展如何?
What’s happened there?
没什么进展
Nothing.
他没打来
Not a word.
他不会打来的了
He’s not gonna call!
反叛是会传染的
Rebellion is contagious, Doc.
那就算了吧
Let’s close the book.
浪费,他这样,真的浪费了自己
What a waste. casting aside his life like that.
可惜
What a pity.
喂
Hello.
喂,安妮,是我
Hello, Ann. It’s me.
比利,你去了哪里?
Oh, Billy, where’ve you been?
我整天在找你啰
I’ve been trying to reach you all day!
我很担心你呀
I’ve been worried about you!
亲爱的,我也是
I’ve been worried about you, too, darling.
安妮,听着
Ann, listen carefully.
我想你六时正在小轮上等我
I want you to meet me on the six o’clock ferry.
到时候你会在搭客那层找到我
You’ll find me in the passenger section.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
明
Okay.
比利,你没怎么吧?
Billy, are you all right?
没什么
Yes.
说真的,我现在觉得好好多了
To tell the truth, I feel much better now.
比利
Billy!
比利!你受伤啦?
Billy, you’ve been hurt!
那不紧要
It doesn’t matter.
安妮,我想你,回去美国住一阵子
Ann…I want you to go back to the States for awhile.
留下你一个?
Leave you here?
我要自己解决这个问题
I have to work this out myself.
只要少少时间就可以完成
It would only be for awhile.
大概两个月啦
A couple of months.
比利
No way, Billy!
我做不到
I can’t do that.
安妮,你帮不到我的
Look…you can’t help me.
如果你留在此,可能会连累你
But if you stay, you could get hurt.
你可以改名换姓,消失一阵子
Maybe you should change your name and disappear for awhile.
当我拍完余下的一场戏
Only one scene left in this film.
我就会走了
I’ll be dropping out of sight myself.
比利,我不可以离开你
Billy, I can’t leave you!
你究竟在想什么?
What’re you up to?
没什么
Not a thing.
我们要分开
We have to separate!
安妮,我很久前已经想和你一起住了
Ann, I’d like to live with you a long time
你知道吗?
you know?
一起到老
Grow old together.
老马,好奇怪
It was very strange, Jim.
这样秘密,不像他
Not like him. Very secretive.
他好像已下了决定要走,很明智呀
It sounds like he’s made the decision to run which would be smart.
我不认为他会走
No, I don’t think he’s running at all.
我和你的意见刚相反
I think it’s just the opposite.
他已有决定
There was a determination about him.
他好像想反击
Like he was going to fight.
老马,我知道他今天下午会在片场拍戏
Jim, I know he has a call at the studio this afternoon.
你介意在那和我会面吗?
Would you mind meeting me there?
我真的很担心他
I’m really worried about him.
没问题,我会去的
Of course. I’ll be right over.
四号♥片场
Stage Four.
知道
Yeah, gotcha.
大卫?
David?
没事做吗?
Yeah. Very busy, huh? Keep it together!
停
Cut!
可以了
Print it!
好了,过来
Okay, turn around, guys.
准备比利跑步那场戏
Let’s set up for Billy’s run.
去吧去吧
Okay, move it along.
准备好拍掉转的镜头
Get ready for the reverse angle.
去啦
Let’s go, fellas.
各位,这些是空弹
Gentlemen, these are blanks.
只要向上瞄准发射
Only aim upward.
就会有些碎纸射出来,虽然是纸,但也会伤到人
There’s a wad of paper that comes out and can injure someone.
比利,我们已准备好了
We’re ready for you, Billy
好
Okay.
我要你从里面拼命地跑出来
I want you to race the hell out of that building
然后你跳起时枪会对着你,你就跌下来,明白吗?
I’ll cue the guns and then you take the fall
明白
OK.
好,那做一次吧
OK, let’s walk though it again.
比利!
Billy!
过来一下
Over here!
你们在干什么?
What are you doing here?
老马,立即送她去机场
Take her to the airport, Jim.
比利,有些事不对劲呀
Billy, something doesn’t feel right.
你要不要帮忙?
Do you need help?
我准备将那事由头到尾说出来
I’m going to break it wide open!
到时警♥察♥就会插手
The police gotta get onto it.
我不希望安妮到时还在香港
And when it explodes, I don’t want Ann here!
带她去机场
Get her on a plane!
比利
Billy…
老马,帮帮忙吧
Please, Jim!
好,可以来了
Here we go!
各就位
Everybody settle down.
准备
Ready.
机已准备好
OK, ready to roll.
准备拍摄
OK this is a take!
安静点
Quiet, please!
开始播音
OK, roll sound!
准备
Speed.
三、二、一
Lookin.
开始
Action!
停
Cut!
比利,发生什么事?
Hey, Billy, what’s the matter!
究竟什么事呀?
Hey, what’s happened here?
什么事?
What happened?
有什么事呀?
What’s wrong?
噢我的天呀!他受了伤呀
My God…he’s hurt!
叫人来帮忙呀
Hey, get some help, will?
叫医生来呀,叫救护车来呀
Somebody call the doctor! Get an ambulance
不要光站着
Don’t just stand there!
子弹穿由下方射出击到比利的脸,在里面爆开
The bullet fragmented as it passed through at an upward angle…
破坏了他面部的肌肉组织
literally smashing the bone structure of the face.
他恢复本来面貌的机会有多少?
What are his chances of regaining a normal appearance?
他的脸会有结构上的改变,可能会留下大疤痕
There’s extensive structural damage and scar tissue
一定有改变的了
He’ll be permanently altered.
但也见得人
But presentable in any case.
医生,麻烦你
Hm. Thank you, Doctor.
你好呀比利
Hi ya, Billy.