我听过他们的事迹
I’ve heard some pretty ugly things about those guys.
很可怕呀
Scary stuff!
如果我们被截停的话,不要让他们有机会伤害到你
If we’re stopped, don’t do anything that will give them an excuse to hurt you.
安妮,我爱你,我不想你被伤害
Ann, I love you and I don’t want you hurt.
信我,我可以处理这事
Trust me to handle this.
让安妮小姐先走吧
I would like Miss Morris to leave.
对不起,这个我们做不到
Oh, I’m afraid we can’t do that, Billy.
全部人也要留下来
We’re all in this together.
你不介意下车吧?
Now, would you mind stepping out of the car?
记住,不论怎样也不要下车
No matter what happens don’t get out of the car.
你记住要在明天之前打给我们
You’re got until tomorrow morning to call us.
这是你最后的机会
It’s the last time we’re gonna ask, Billy.
比利!
Billy!
不要!
No!
比利!
Billy!
停手呀!
Please! Stop it!
停手
Please, don’t!
比利!
Billy!
比利!
Billy!
你告诉他
He hasn’t got much time.
他已剩下不多时间
You tell him that.
我们要在明天早上听到他的回覆
We wanna hear from him in the morning.
比利,我一直对你很坦白
Billy…I’ve always been straight with you.
你没有什么选择了
You don’t have too many choices.
对他们来说你们也不是一回事
You and Ann are nothing to them.
你们只是他们的财产
You’re just another piece of property.
一千样财产中的两样
Just one of a few thousand public personalities that they own…
可有可无
all of, or a piece of.
其实那也不是坏事呀
It seems like a good thing…at the moment.
至少
They take care of everything, your…
他们会照顾你的薪水和税等需要
your booking, your salary, your taxes.
如果你要五千元,他们也会给你
If you need five thousand in your pocket, you’ve got it.
如果不是,你可能要承受反抗他们的代价
It’s later that you start to realize what it’s costing you.
我不用提方俊的下场吧
I don’t have to remind you about Charlie Wang.
那些人给了他很多压力
We know the pressure they put on him…
他们怎也谈不拢
and we know they called him in for a talk.
之后方俊就被♥干♥掉
The next day he was fished out of the harbor.
但和这些帮人混在一起也并非是好事
But going along with them isn’t much better.
比利,你要尽快决定怎做
You’ve come up fast, Billy.
你的相片在世界各地也可以见到
Your pictures are grossing big all over the world.
你是国际知名的人
You’re an international…
所以他们知道你会生大财
celebrity…and they smell that money!
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以和他们签约并享受生活
You can sign with them and live very well…
你也可以选择对抗他们并且报♥警♥
or you can defy them and go to the police,
但这样你的日子可能会很难过
which means you won’t live so well…if at all.
那你的意思是叫我们妥协?
Is it your advice to let them own us?
我不过不想有一天会替你写讣闻
I just don’t want to write your obituary.
我太欣赏你了
I like you too much.
她说要和你谈谈她合约的问题
She says she wants to talk to Billy about her contract.
我也要回去赶完几篇稿
I’ve got a midnight deadline in the States.
我不可以容忍♥这些
I can’t allow it.
大丈夫宁为玉碎…
It is better to die a broken piece of jade
不作瓦存
than to live a life of clay.
算了吧
Quit!
你已赚够钱啦
You’ve got enough money.
叫他们去死吧
Tell them to go to hell.
钱我可以不要
I can leave this all behind.
我不需要,你也不需要吧
I don’t need this if you don’t need it.
一定有可以解决的方法
There’s got to be another answer.
我一定要找到这方法
I’ve got to find one.
中国歌♥剧团在城内
The Chinese Opera is in town.
你可能会见到你叔叔
Maybe see your uncle.
是,他刚回来
Yeah, he just got back.
我明天就去戏院看看
I’ll go to the theater tomorrow.
好主意
Good idea.
他们三人已离开了餐厅
They’re leaving the restaurant.
我们要怎样做?
What should we do ?
跟着他们
Don’t lose them!
听着 我要你
Andre, from now on I want you to coordinate
和纽约的传媒保持紧密联♥系♥
with the ad agency in New York.
另外,大烂财的胜算怎样? 喂,你在哪?
Also, what are the odds where you are now?
大烂财扭伤韧带的流传一定要继续传出去
Well, then keep up the hype about Carl’s rumored sprained ligament.
但不要令人觉得比赛会取消呀
Don’t give the impression that the fight’s gonna be cancelled…
大烂财的胜算很高
Ciao. The odds are a little too heavy on
尤其是在伦敦分♥析♥的胜算
Carl, especially in London.
好,好主意
Yes. It’s a good idea to even that up a bit.
还有
Oh, by the way,
那卢比利现在又怎样?
What about Billy Lo? What…
他已知道要在今早打给我们
He was told to call earlier today.
他有我们的号♥码
He has our number?
那知不知道他现在哪里?
Oh? Do we know where he is at this moment?
我们一向都知道他的行踪
Well, we always know where he is.
大烂财
Well, then…a final warning…
去给他最后警告
eh, Carl?
彭龙,你和他一起去吧
Yes, Pasquel, you go with him.
哈,这小子一向喜欢打架
Pasquel loves to fight.
我想用你的刷,谢谢
Let me use your brush. Thanks.
比利!见到你真好
Billy! Good to see you.
约翰,见到你回来真好
Hi, John. Glad you’re back.
你叔叔在房♥里
Your uncle’s in his room.
比利,过来吧!喂
Billy! Come in, Billy, come in! Hey! Hey!
你继续化妆吧
You go ahead.
见到你真好
Ahh, it’s good to see you, boy
坐,坐
Sit down. sit down.
自从你当明星以后
We hardly get to see you…
我们也很少见到你呀
since you became a big shot.
是的,我知道
Oh, yes, I know.
我这几个月来也忙着
I’ve been running around a lot
是,很忙吧?
Yeah. Very busy, huh?
我听说那些人来找过你呀
I heard that the mob is after you.
你一定是个重要人物
You must be a big man.
你怎知道?
How did you know that?
这行很小的呀
It’s a small circle.
我绝对不会和他们合作
I can’t join them and I can’t be forced to join.
你刚提了一个问题,很旧的问题
You have just described a problem as old as Man.
你并不是独一无二的
You’re not unique.
解决方法总是有的,不过我不认为你考虑过这方法
There is a solution I don’t think you’ve considered.
当你站在最高位你就会明白
When you get to the top, you’ll understand
跌下来有多痛
how far it is to fall.
但如果你越少想起自己
But the less you think of yourself
你就会越容易抽身离开,那时跌也没那么痛
the easier you can be pushed off.
你认为呢?
What do you think?
我相信我站在这位置是当之无愧的
I believe I deserve to be where I am.
因为我很努力做我的工作
I’ve worked hard for it.
那就不要被他们迫到
Then don’t let them push you.
你要知道他们不会轻易放过你
They will never let you rest.
你要进攻
You push!
你的意思是杀人?
You mean kill?
正直是一样很贵的东西
Integrity can be a luxury.
但正直的代价又是什么呢?
What is the price of your integrity?
你又愿意用什么来买♥♥它呢?
What are you willing to pay?
其实我要顾及另一个人
There is another person as well.
一个女人
A girl.
如果我决定去打那些人的话,她可能会因此而受伤
If I fight, she may be hurt.
送她去别的地方吧
Send her away.
你要帮忙吗?
Do you need help?
我知道有些人可以帮到你
I know some men who can help you.
不用了
No.
你们不可进来的,出去!出去
You’re not allowed back here! Get out! Get out!