在哪儿 布鲁克斯·戴维斯家?
Where? At the Brooks Davis house?
– 是的 – 啊?
– Yes. – Huh?
什么?
What?
大家都没事吧?
Is everyone okay?
不 我很有事 格伦达
No, no. I’m not okay, Glenda!
我现在头痛得要命 更重要的是 他们把主人抓走了
I have a throbbing headache, and they took the host!
– 谁抓走的?- 绑♥架♥犯啊
– Who took him? – Kidnappers!
真正的绑♥架♥犯 危险的罪犯
Real ones! Dangerous fucking criminals!
∮ 我拥挤不堪 我在微笑 她活着 她是金色的 ∮
∮ I’m packed and I’m holding I’m smiling, she’s living, she’s golden ∮
∮ 她为我而活 ∮
∮ She lives for me ∮
– 对着麦克风来两句 – 上帝啊
– Sing into the mic. – Jesus!

No.
∮ 她有动机 她有转身 她对我失望 ∮
∮ Her own motivation She goes round, and she goes down on me ∮
你呢 刺青男?
And you, Tats?
作有什么想说的吗?没有吗?
You got something to say? No? Boop.
∮ 走过来 你继续微笑 我们经历了什么 ∮
∮ Coming over you Keep on smiling, what we go through ∮
∮ 停止你的节奏 ∮
∮ One stop t the rhythm that divides you ∮
我知道你在打什么主意 马尾辫男 有我在你想都别想
I see you eyeing that, Ponytail. Not on my watch!
找到了 我找到钥匙了 宝贝 我们走吧
Bingo! Bingo! I got them, baby. Let’s do this.
太好了
Yes! Okay.
嘿 布鲁克斯
Hey, hey, Brooks!
– 猜猜谁来了 – 哦
– Guess who it is! – Oh!
准备好了吗?你好啊
Ready? Hello!
– 快看他的表情 – 该死
– Look at that face! – Oh, shit.
这表情真是绝了
That is priceless!
你没料到我们会来得这么快吧?
You did not expect us this early, did you?
我必须保存下这一刻 亲爱的快来
I’ve gotta capture this moment. Honey, get in there.
我们来拍一张自♥拍♥
We’ll take a quick little selfie here
把它寄给那些失败者们 1 2 3
and send it off to the losers. One, two, three.
笑一个
Cheese!

Ha!
完美 说曹操 曹操到
Perfect. Oh, speak of the devil.
是瑞恩打来的 很有可能是打来求助的
There’s Ryan now, probably calling begging for help.
– 呃 – 无视他
– Ugh! – lgnore.
这不是游戏 麦克斯
This is not a game, Max!
上帝啊 各位 这人已经很多了 别挤进来了 好吗?
Jesus! Guys, it’s a wrap in here, okay?
表演已经结束了
Shaw’s over!
听着 我不是什么风险投资家 我是个走私犯
Listen, I’m not a venture capitalist. I’m a smuggler!
– 走私犯?- 没错 我犯了一个错误
– A smuggler? – Yeah, I made a mistake.
我把保加利亚人要的彩蛋卖♥♥给了另一个人
I sold the Bulgarian’s egg to a different guy.
我必须把蛋要回来给他 不然他就会要我命
And I have to get it back to him, or he’s gonna kill me!
“保加利亚彩蛋”?这不是“哈利波特”第3部里的东西吗?拜托
“The Bulgarian’s egg”? Wasn’t that the third Harry Potter book? Come on.
等等 我有点迷糊了 难道游戏还没有结束吗?
Wait, I’m confused. So, this isn’t the end of this whole thing?
不 游戏已经结束了?
No, it is the end, okay?
你说过 谁先抓到你谁就能得到那辆车
You said, whoever catches you gets the car.
我们找到你了 所以那辆车归我们了 游戏结束
We found you, we get the car. Game over.
不 好好听我说 这一切都是真实发生的
No! I’m telling you! This is all real!
那些糟糕的演员都是真的 别闹了
The shitty actors are real? Come on.
那之前那场搞笑的打斗呢 也是真的吗?
How about that ridiculous fight? Was that real?
这把枪是真的吗?
Is this gun real?
别乱来 安妮
Oh, no, Annie!
噢 不 砰 砰
Oh, no. Oh, no. Bang, bang.

Ow!
流血了
Blood!
天啊 我打中你了
Oh, my God! I shot you!
你♥他♥妈♥打中我了
You fucking shot me!
趁我们还没被打成蜂窝之前赶紧给我松绑
Cut me loose before we all get shot!
快点给我松绑
Come on, untie me!
– 带你离开这里 – 天啊
– Get me out of here! – Oh, Goth.!
救救我 救命
Help me. Help.
天啊
Oh, my God!
– 快出去 快跑 – 你♥他♥妈♥对我做了什么?
– Go out! Go, go, go! – What the fuck did you do to me?
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
– 嘿 – 枪在哪儿?
– Hey! – Where are the guns?
你射中了我
You shot me.
我知道 我很内疚
I know. I feel terrible.
– 快跑 – 快追 快点
– Come on, man! – Go! Go, go!
喔 喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
快走 快走 快走
Come on, come on, come on!
– 天啊 – 别挡道
– Oh, my God! – Move your ass!
– 亲爱的 快上车 – 快追
– Honey, get in! – Go, go!
开车 快啊
Go, go, go!
上帝啊
Holy shit!
停车 停车 混♥蛋♥
Hold up! Hold up, motherfucker!
– 该死 – 快来
– God damn it! – Man, come on!
布鲁克斯 你♥他♥妈♥到底躺了什么浑水 全给我招了
Brooks, what the fuck is going on with you? Start talking!
对于我的工作我向你和家里人撒了谎
I’ve lied to you and the family about what I do.
我是专门在黑市把一些非法的东西交易给其他人的
I buy and I sell illegal shit for people in the black market.
真的吗?所以说你是罪犯了?
Really? So you’re a criminal?
天啊 他们追上来了
Oh, my God! They’re following us!
但是我犯了一个错 因为有一个家伙
But I made a mistake, because there’s this guy.
大家都叫他“保加利亚人”
They call him the Bulgarian.
他的势力触及全世界各种各样的帮派
He’s got his fingers in all these pies around the world.
– 什么样的帮派?- 非法的帮派 麦克斯
– What kind of pies? – Illegal pies, Max.
就是那种加有海♥洛♥因♥啦 枪♥支♥贩卖♥♥啦 还有性♥奴♥
You know, the kind of pies that have heroin in them and guns and sex slaves.
诸如此类的帮派
You know, all that kind of stuff.
但是 他想让我帮他找到俄♥罗♥斯♥彩蛋
But he just wanted me to help him find this Faberge egg.
我♥操♥ 俄♥罗♥斯♥彩蛋?
Fuck that! Faberge egg?
– 你在逗我吗?- 不 我是认真的
– Are you kidding me? – No, I’m serious.
并且我真的找到了
And I found it!
但是后来 又出现一个人叫什么马龙·费里曼的
But then there was this other guy, this Marlon Freeman.
他愿意出双倍的价格买♥♥这个蛋
He’s willing to pay twice as much for the same egg.
所以呢 你就鸽了这个“保加利亚人”
So what? So you screwed over the Bulgarian guy
现在追杀我们的这些家伙都是他的手下
and those fellows behind us work for him,
然后他们又碰巧闻入了你的神秘谋杀派对?
and they just happen to crash your murder mystery party?
很神奇是吧 这机率得有多小啊?
I know, right? What are the odds of that?
– 太近了 太近了 – 小心 小心
– Oh, too close, too close! – Careful, careful!
小心 小心
Watch out! Watch out!
哦 哦
Oh, oh!
– 见鬼 – 抱歉 你没事吧?
– Shit! – Sorry! You okay?
– 我没事 – 那就好
Yeah, I’m all right.
– 我们得马上去警局 – 对现在就去 马上就去
– We need to go to the cops now! – Yeah, right now! Let’s go!
– 不行 我们不能去找警♥察♥ – 为什么?
– We can’t go to the cops! – Why?
保加利亚人有非常多的间谍
The Bulgarian’s got a ton of moles.
他脸上吗?
On his face?
不 是在警局里
No, in the police department.
注意
Look out!
小心
Careful!
天啊 真是太疯狂了
Oh, my God! This is insane!
如果你们通知了警♥察♥ 可能还没等我入狱 我就已经没命了
If you call the cops, I’ll be dead before I get to jail.
那为什么不直接找到这个叫 马龙·费里曼的家伙
Why don’t we just get a hold of this Marlon Freeman guy
从他手里把蛋买♥♥回来呢?
and buy the egg back from him?
我倒是想 但是找不到他啊 这是个化名
I couldn’t find him if I wanted to. That name’s an alias.
– 有枪 他们有枪 注意躲闪 – 哦 哦…
– Gun, gun, gun! Duck! – Oh, oh…
这些家伙没有停下的意思 现在该怎么办?
Okay, these guys are not stopping. What do we do?
除非抓到我 不然他们是不会收手的
They’re not gonna stop until they get me.
很抱歉把你们卷进了这种事
I’m sorry I dragged you guys into this.
哦 天啊
on, my God!
其实还有很多事我都非常抱歉
I’m sorry for a lot of things.
– 嘿 你要干什么?- 他在干什么?他在干什么?
– Hey! What are you doing? – What is he doing? What is he doing?
– 我爱你 麦克斯 – 布鲁克斯 别做傻事
– I love you, Max! – Brooks, don’t be an idiot!
快停车
Stop the car!
– 该死 开车 开车 开车 – 哦 天啊 好的 好的
– Shit! Go, go, go! – Oh, my God! Okay, okay.
妈的 我们现在该怎么办 他们会杀了我哥哥的
Fuck! What are we gonna do? They’re gonna kill my brother.
安妮 我有点想吐 我可能会晕过去
Oh, Annie, I feel faint. I’m gonna pass out.
亲爱的 我马上送你去医院 好吗?
Oh, honey, we’ll get you to a hospital, okay?
不 不能去医院
No, no, no! No hospitals.
这是枪伤 医生会通知警♥察♥的
This is a gunshot wound, they’ll call the cops.
见鬼 知道了
Shit, shit! Okay.
那我们去找黑帮医生?
So we go to a mob doctor, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!