No, we don’t. That’s why…
– 也对 我忘了 – 没关系 快走吧
– Oh, yeah, no. Yeah, no. – Doesn’t matter. Let’s go.
什么东西才能又老又年轻?
How you gonna be old and young?
– 这说不通啊 – 我知道
– That doesn’t make sense. – I know.
两位进展如何啊?
Guys, hey, how’s it goin’?
我是来祝你们俩今晚好运的 再见
I just wanted to wish you the best of luck tonight. Bye.
– 不 – 嗯
– No. – Mmm- mmm.
你在… 你在干什么?
What are… What are you doing?
干一个混♥蛋♥该干的事
Just being a dick.
凯文 哦
Kevint Oh!
– 别踢他了 瑞恩 – 他真是个好演员
– Don’t kick him, Ryan! – He’s such a good actor!
瑞恩
Ryan!
真该死
God damn it!
宝贝 把火柴递给我 我要把这扇门给烧穿
Baby, hand me those matches. I’m about to burn this door down.
没有窗户的房♥间里你居然想在这里面点火?
You’re gonna light a fire in a windowless room that we’re trapped in?
你是不是跟那个叫比尔奈的科学家上过床 这些关于火的常识都是他跟你讲的吧?
You slept with Bill Nye the Science Guy. He talked to you about flames?
那个怎么样?
What about that?
他可能会藏在哪儿?
Where could he be?
他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥在这里就停了是吧?
His phone stopped right here, huh?
– 听到了吗?- 嗯
– Hear that? – Yeah.

Umh.
找到了
Found it.
他一定是知道了我们在跟踪他
He must’ve known we were tracking him.
他们比我们聪明
Well, they outsmarted us.
等一下
Hang on.
那个人是不是演员中的其中一个?
Isn’t that one of the actors?
看来他们也没我们想象中那么聪明?
Guess they’re not so smart after all, huh?
看来是这样的 我们赢定了
Guess not. We are nailing this!
我们为什么要猫着腰走?
Why are we crouching?
不知道 这样感觉挺对味的
I don’t know. It feels right.
这里面真恶心
Oh, it’s horrible in here.
– 是啊 地面上黏糊糊的 – 啊
– Yeah, it’s sticky. Shoes are shot. – Ugh.
他在那儿 他在那儿 别被他看见了快走 快走
Ooh. There he is. There he is. Don’t let him see you. Come on.
在这里休息一下
Sit down right here.
酒保先生 可以问你个问题吗?
Bartender, sir, can I ask you a question?
额…
Um…
你 额…
You, um…
有没有碰巧看见有一个人被带进来
You didn’t happen to see a fellow brought in here,
长得有一点点像我
looks a little bit like me,
但是呢 他的下巴轮廓稍微尖一点
but he’s got a little bit of a sharper chin
颧骨稍微高一点?
and higher cheekbones?
也就是长得比你好看点?
So a better- looking guy?
不 这不是我的意思
No, well, I wouldn’t call it that.
我什么都没看到
I didn’t see nothing.
– 天啊 你听到了吗?- 听到了
– Oh, boy. You hear that? – Huh. Yeah.
双重否定句 “什么都没看到”?
That double negative? “Didn’t see nothing”?
– 感觉是在故意掩饰?- 没错 他一定也是演员
– It’s a little forced, right? – Yeah, I think he’s in on it.
– 这是可以肯定的 – 看看那些刺青
– ‘Course he is. – Look at those tats.
颜色这么亮 一看就是假的
So fresh, probably fake.
这样吧 我们给他做个测试 好吗?
Tell you what. Let’s give him a test, okay?
我们点几种只有真正的酒保才会调的鸡尾酒
Let’s order a couple of drinks that only a real bartender would know how to make.
真聪明 好啊
Oh, smart! Yes.
– 先生 不好意思 嗨 – 酒保
– Sir! Excuse me. Hi. – Barkeep.
我们忘记点酒了
Totally forgot to order drinks.
这样…
Yes, uh…
能给我一杯伏特加汤力水吗?
Could I please have a vodka tonic?
点的好 亲爱的
Well done, honey.
我要一杯哈维撞墙
I’m gonna have a Harvey Wallbanger.
可以吗 谢谢
Okay? Appreciate it.
上帝啊 你有看到他的表情吗?
Jesus! Did you see that look?
那家伙完全懵逼了
Guy doesn’t know what’s going on.
他被你将了一军
Think you stumped him.
从电影里学的招
Regional theater hack.
还可以吧?
Huh?
– 这真是太有意思了 对吧?- 对
– Well, this is kind of fun, isn’t it? – Yeah.
其实多出来走走也挺好的
It’s nice to get out of the house.
知道吗 等我们有了宝宝之后 就没机会再做这样的事情了
You know, we’re not gonna be able to do stuff like this if we have kids.
– 什么?- 就是这样的
– What? – Yeah.
– 为什么呢?- 我也不知道
– Why not? – Well, I don’t know.
我一直都在思考这个问题 你还记得丹和琳达吗?
I was thinking about it. Remember Dan and Linda?
还记得以前我们有多喜欢黏在一起玩吗?
Remember how much time we used to spend with them?
当时真的太有意思了 但是后来他们生了一对双胞胎
Just tons of fun. And then they had those twins.
就人间蒸发了对吧?
Boom! Off the grid, right?
上一次我们见到他们 还是在他们寄来的圣诞贺卡上
Last time we saw them was their Christmas card
上面还有他们孩子的照片
with the wonky kids on it.
我很善欢那几张圣诞贺卡 他们看上去很幸福
Yeah, I love those Christmas cards. They look so happy.
你知道我想表达的是什么意思
But you know what I mean.
– 我们没办法再跟他们见面了… – 伏特加汤力
– We don’t see them… – Vodka tonic.
哈维撞墙
Harvey Wallbanger.
– 谢谢 – 谢谢你
– Appreciate it. – Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
他调得对吗?
Did he get it right?
我也不知道 我才意识到我以前从没喝过这个
Huh. I do not know. I realized I’ve never had one of these,
但是还真好喝诶 有点酸酸的
but that is a tasty drink. It’s kind of tart.
要试试吗?亲爱的
You wanna try it? Oh! Honey!
亲爱的 布鲁克斯在那儿
Honey! There’s Brooks!
我看到他了 我看到布鲁克斯了 我们嬴定了
Brooks is here. Brooks is here. We’re about to win this thing!
– 太好了 – 看看谁来了
– Yes, yes! – Look who came in here.
不对 我觉得是他故意让我们看到的
Oh! No! I think he made us.
那又怎样 游戏结束了 难不成他们还要阻止我们?
So what? It’s over. What, are they gonna try to stop us?
– 我们走吧 – 有可能啊
– Let’s go. – Yeah, probably.
所以我才把这个带来了
But that’s why I brought this.
上帝啊 亲爱的 你从哪儿弄来的枪?
Jesus Christ, honey! Where did you get a gun?
不 这是布鲁克斯打架的时候扔出来的假枪
No, no, that’s the fake gun from Brooks’ fight.
– 哦 天啊 看起来好像真的 – 是啊…
– Oh, yeah. Boy, that looks real. – Yeah, well, you know…
– 在买♥♥东西方面布鲁克斯从来都只买♥♥最好的 – 快看啊
– Brooks never spares any expense. – Look at that.
– 这倒是真的 – 好了 听我指示 明白吗?
– Yeah, that’s true. – Okay. Follow my lead, huh?
为什么?你打算怎么做?
Why? What are you doing?
什么叫指示?
Lead?
你们哪一个该死的混♥蛋♥敢动
Any of you fucking pricks move,
老娘就一枪把你们给毙了
and I’ll execute every motherfucking last one of you!
演得好 亲爱的
Very nice, honey.
有人看过“低俗小说”吗 这可是部经典
Pulp Fiction, anybody? Right? It’s a classic.
我们很喜欢看电影的
We love films.
你们这是要干什么?
Okay, what the fuck is this shit?
把钥匙给我们 我们要带走我的哥哥
Well, you’re gonna hand over the keys ’cause we’re gonna take my brother.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你知道什么才是胡扯吗 就是你那张奇丑的脸
Oh! You know what’s bullshit is your bald, ugly face.
这样不行 这算人身攻击吧 别这样 亲爱的 还是轻松一点吧
Uh- uh. No, that’s personal. Come on, honey, letˇs just keep it fun.
好的 抱歉 我说你丑 你这个小婊♥子♥
All right, I’m sorry I called you bald, you little bitch!
这么说也还是…
Well, that’s, again, you know…
– 拿枪指着他们就行 维续 – 好吧 啊
– Let the gun do the talking. Come on. – Okay. Ah!
给我跪下 手举起来
On your knees. Hands in the air.
– 很好 很好 就是这样 – 头按在地上 闭上眼睛
– Good. Good. Great. – Heads on the ground. Eyes closed.
照她说的做 别耍花招
That’s it. Get them up, reach for it.
– 手举起来 就是这样 – 这就对了
– Hands up! That’s right. – There we go.
– 举起来 – 把手举高点
– All right, hands in the air! – Get them up!
– 对了 – 我的头该怎么放?
– Yep. – Yo, where’s my head go?
– 低下 – 按在地上
– Down. – On the floor.
往下放
Just rest it.
我把手举起来了要怎样做才能
How am I supposed to put my hands in the air
– 同时把头按在地上?- 我他妈也想问
– with my head on the ground? – Fucking exactly.
其实我也有点困惑
I did have the same question.
婴儿式 你们知道婴儿式吗?
Child’s pose? Do you guys know child’s pose?
婴儿式是什么鬼?
Fuck is a child’s pose, man?
你们没做过瑜伽?
You’ve never done yoga?
– 好吧 喔 – 没做过?
– Okay, wow. – No?
– 掩护我 – 教他们做宝宝
– Cover me. – Show them, baby.
– 好的 手臂伸直 – 跟着她做
– All right. Arms out. – Here she comes.
如果你的背有伤就把膝盖打开
Knees apart if you have back problems.
如果你的动作做对了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!