Oh, hello, friends.
嘿 我来给大家介绍下我的女伴 这位是莎拉
Hey, let me introduce you to my date. This is Sarah.
莎拉是我们办公室的会计组长
Sarah is head of company accounting at our office.
我其实是负责公♥司♥通讯的
Well, corporate communications.
而且她是英国人 也就是说她相当的聪明
And she’s also British, which means she’s smart as shit.
– 我是爱尔兰人 – 是吗?反正都是一个岛上的
– I’m Irish. – Okay? Same island.
其实不是
Well, it’s really not.
– 很高兴认识你嘴 – 很高兴认识你
– Nice to meet you. Hi. – Nice to meet you, too.
– 我叫麦克斯 – 我是安妮
– I’m Max. – Annie.
看吧 你们不能通过一个人以前的样子来判断他的真实情况对吧?
So, you can’t always judge a book by its past covers, can you?
– 嗯 – 原句叫以貌取人吧
– Mmm. – Almost a saying.
– 给你的 – 嘿 布鲁克斯
– Here you go. – Hey, Brooks.
– 干杯 – 我们不知道你这里有没有准备游戏
– Cheers. – We didn’t know if you had any games,
所以我们就带了几个我们最喜欢玩的过来
so we thought we’d bring you a few of our favorites.
嘿 快看啊
Hey, look at that.
喔
Whoa!
– 哈 – 可怜的游戏们
– Huh. – The poor games.
我说过这次要玩点不一样的
I told you we’re taking it up a notch.
我们今天晚上要玩的游戏 非常的与众不同
The game that we’re gonna play tonight is so epic
不要棋盆 也不需要卡片
that we don’t need a board, and we do not need pieces.
你也不用把它们扔到另一个房♥间里去啊
Still didn’t need to throw them across the room.
这样更戏剧化一点
I was being theatrical.
我去 我们不是要玩搏斗俱乐部吧?
Holy shit! Are we doing a fight club?
什么?
A what?
就是那些有钱人会付钱给穷♥人♥叫他们互相打…
It’s when rich people pay poor people to fight each other…
嘿嘿 瑞恩 瑞恩 忘了搏击俱乐部的事好吗?
Hey, hey, hey! Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. Stop with the fight club, okay?
– 根本就没那种游戏 – 不
– It’s nonsense. – No.
只要是网上看的东西 瑞恩都会相信
Ryan believes everything he reads.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我们到底要玩什么?
So, what are we playing?
在接下来的1个小时里 这个房♥间的某一个人会被带走
In the next hour, someone in this room is going to be taken.
在被谋杀前是否可以找到他们 完全取决于你们
And it’s gonna be up to you to find them before they are murdered.
哦 是神秘谋杀派对
Oh! It’s a murder mystery party.
不仅仅是谋杀派对这么简单
BROOKS”. Not just any murder mystery.
我找到一家公♥司♥ 他们可以超真实地呈现这个游戏
I found this company. They do it super real.
他们会请演员来配合演出
They use legit actors.
你们会很难区分出真实与虚构
You’re not gonna know what’s real and what’s fake.
– 有意思 – 还没完
– Fun! – But that’s not all
最重要的是 最后能够找到受害者的人 将赢得终极大奖
because whoever finds the victim wins the grand prize.
就是这辆斯汀瑞的车钥匙
The keys to the Stingray.
– 什么?- 哇
– What? – Wow.
只是钥匙吗?
Just the keys?
不 瑞恩 是整辆车
No, Ryan, the whole car.
太好了 天啊
Oh, yes! Oh, man!
我带你来是今天这场游戏之夜 而不是麦克斯和安妮
You’re so lucky I brought you to this game night
– 举办的 算你走大运了 – 嘿
– and not one of Max and Annie’s. – Hey!
– 因为 这一次的要刺♥激♥很多啊 – 噢
– No, I just mean, ’cause this is better. – Oh.
你不会真的打算把车送出去吧?
You’re not gonna actually give away your car?
反正都是可以报销的东西
Oh, it’s just a tax write- off.
而且我还有辆奥迪 那辆更实用
And the Audi, it’s more practical.
好吧 这样我就能理解了
Yeah, that makes sense to me.
好的 那我们该怎么开始?
Okay. How do we start?
等着就行
We just wait for it to begin.
玩喝酒游戏消磨下时间如何?
Maybe play a drinking game to pass the time?
我们这伙人不玩喝酒游戏
This group does not play drinking games.
今晚不一样 麦克斯
Tonight we do, Max.
– 噢 玩“我有你没有”的游戏吧 – 好主意
– Oh! “Never Have I Ever.” – Good one!
这个家伙是不是疯了?
Can you believe this guy?
是啊 他太可笑了
Yeah, he’s ridiculous.
不过 他这房♥子确实不错
Beautiful house, though.
香槟也很好喝
Good champagne.
开始行动
Here we go.
对 我们到房♥子外面了
Yup. We’re at the house.
等我们抓到他 再联♥系♥你
We’ll let you know when we have him.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
你拿着刀干嘛?
What’s with that knife?
切奶酪用的
It’s for the cheese.
好吧 看出来了
Okay, all right. Just, you know,
但是你的拿刀方式 确实挺吓人的
really aggressive way to carry a knife.
噢 我想到一个
Oh, no, I’ve got one.
我从来没有在会议室里
Never have I ever connected my work computer
把开着衣原体感染症状网页的工作电脑 连接到
to the projector in the conference room when it was open on a WebMD page
投影仪上过
for chlamydia symptoms.
瑞恩 这太逊了吧
RYAN”. That’s not cool!
快喝
Drink!
申明一下 我没有感染衣原体
Just for the record, I did not have chlamydia.
只是普通的阴♥部♥皮炎 不经常清洗那个部位就会得这种病 所以…
It was pubic dermatitis. You get it from not washing your crotch, so…
– 好吧 – 祝福你
– Okay. – Good for you.
我… 我挺喜欢她的
I… I like her.
听着 玩这个游戏你不能只针对一个人
And, listen, you’re not supposed to single people out in this game.
必须是很平常 范围很广的事情 比如
It’s supposed to be generic things, like
“我从没跟名人上过床”
“Never have I ever slept with a celebrity.”
好吧 是我不懂游戏规则
Oh, I didn’t know. Okay.
哎哟
Whoops.
– 嗯?- 哦
– Mmm? – Ooh.
怎么了?
What?
你跟名人上过床?
You slept with a celebrity?
不 我只是单纯地想喝一杯而已 跟游戏无关
No, I was taking a drink separate from the game.
– 时间点选得不太好 – 嗯
– That was bad timing. – Mmm.
我知道你们可能误会了 但事实不是这样的
I see how you would think, but it’s not.
那为什么你要这么紧张 就好像有所隐瞒一样?
Well, then why are you breathing like you just got off the elliptical?
我没有 我只是…
I’m not. I’m…
别这样 宝贝 接下来该谁了?
Come on, babe. Whose turn is it?
是麦克斯 下一个是麦克斯 对吧?
Uh, it’s Max. Max, it’s your turn. Huh?
我不想玩喝酒游戏 那个人是谁?
I’m not playing a drinking game. Who was it?
他们俩怎么了?
What’s the deal with that?
他们从中学就在一起了
They’ve been together since middle school.
该其他人说了
It’s somebody else’s turn.
– 噢 – 就是这样
– Oh. Oh! – Yeah!
我们发过誓只跟彼此做♥爱♥ 你怎么可能
How could you possibly have had sex with a celebrity
有机会跟名人滚床单?
when we’ve only had sex with each other?
拜托了 现在你可以别闹吗?
Please, can you not make this one of your things right now?
这怎么成我闹了?
How is this one of my things?
看吧 布鲁克斯 这就是我们不玩喝酒游戏的原因
Yeah, Brooks, this is why we don’t play drinking games.
看来游戏开始了
it looks like the game is afoot.
噢
Oh!
谢天谢地
Thank you, God!
天啊 大家做好准备吧?
Oh, boy. Let’s buckle up, huh?
你是布鲁克斯·戴维斯?
Brooks Davis?
是的
Yes.
– 该死 – 噢
– Oh, shit. – Ooh!
有意思
This is good.
我是亨德森探员
Agent Henderson.
联邦调查局
FBI.
大晚上的戴墨镜很真实
Sunglasses at night. It’s legit.
大家请坐
Sit down, please.
我就开门见山了
I’ll get right to the point.
当局正在调查发生在这片区域的
The Bureau has been tracking a ring of violent kidnappers
连环暴♥力♥绑♥架♥案
in this very neighborhood.
我们有理由相信 你们中的其中一人
And we have reason to believe that one of you
将会成为他们的下一个目标
may be their next victim.
这可真是个坏消息
That’s terrible news.
这些卷宗当中
Contained within these dossiers
包含很多的线索 可以帮助你们找到绑♥架♥凶手
are the clues you will require to find the kidnappers.
你们居然叫我们来调杳?
You’d like for us to do that, yeah?
这个当什么局… 这个游戏里当局是扮演什么角色的?
The Bureau’s… What’s the Bureau’s role in this?
或许你们可以把我老婆抓去审问一下
Maybe you guys could take my wife in for questioning
因为很显然 她有一段非常秘密的往事 我对此一无所知
because, apparently, she got a secret life I don’t know nothing about.
宝贝不要… 全部都给我闭嘴
Baby, this is… Shut up, all of you!
喔
Wow.
这可不是在跟你们开玩笑