I don’t think we need to. No, he’s late.
– 等一下 布鲁克斯回来了?- 是的
– Wait, hold up. Brooks is in town? – Yeah.
他不是在欧洲工作吗
I thought he was working in Europe.
是啊 他只是回来处理一些公事的
He was, yeah. He’s apparently back for some business.
他还没到呢
Haven’t seen him yet.
– 不过我们可以先开始了 – 好
– But we can get started. – Yeah!
– 谁想先来?- 你们在说谁呢?
– Who wants to start? – Who are you guys talking about?
麦克斯的哥哥 他是个超级成功的风险投资家
Max’s brother. He’s this super successful venture capitalist.
没错 他是第一个投资帕尼罗面包店的人?
Yeah, he was the first to invest in Panera Bread, you know?
富士山苹果沙拉就是他想出来的
The Fuji Apple Salad was his idea.
– 投资者明明就很多 – 没错
– A lot of investors. – Yeah.
如果说麦克斯是唐尼·沃尔伯格 那他哥哥就是马克·沃尔伯格
He’s like the Mark Wahlberg to Max’s Donnie.
好吧…
Well…
这都算很大的褒奖了
Which is a huge compliment
因为唐尼在“灵异第六感”里演得超级好是吧?
because Donnie was fucking great in The Sixth Sense, wasn’t he?
确实
He was.
他是演了“灵异第六感”吧?
Was he “m The Sixth Sense?
对 里面有他 知道谁没有演过“灵异第六感”吗?
He sure is, yeah. You know who is not in The Sixth Sense?
马克·沃尔伯格
Mark Wahlberg.
马克绝对不会接这么小的角色
Mark would never take a role that small.
你说是吧 麦迪逊?
Is that right, Madison?
天啊 自从你们的婚礼之后 我就没有见过他了
Man, I haven’t seen him since the wedding.
– 还记得他致的辞吗?- 没错
– Remember that speech he gave? – Yes.
婚礼之后的整个烟花秀都是他付的钱
And then he paid for that whole firework display!
– 天啊 那个烟花秀简直太好看了 – 有点偏题了
– Oh, my gosh! The fireworks! – Little over the top.
我们开始吧 我先来带个头
Let’s get started. I’m gonna start us off.
– 好吧 我们开始 – 好啊 开始吧
– Yes, let’s start! – Here we go. Let’s do it.
我们先分队吧
We gotta pick teams first.
– 是电影吗?- 是部电影 好的
– Movie? – It’s a movie. Okay.
老兄 我们还没分队呢 你放弃了?
Dude, we have no teams. You just give up?
最好不要是布鲁克斯来了
Better not be Brooks.
你没叫他停远点吗?
You didn’t tell him to park up the street?
我说了啊 跟他说了三遍
I did, yeah, like, three times.

Hey!
他新买♥♥了辆斯汀瑞 是吧?
He got a Stingray, huh?
快熄火
Turn off your car!
你说什么?
What’s that?
你好啊 又见面了
Hello, again.
嗯…
Mmm…
居然还穿着制♥服♥
Still wearing the uniform.
嘿 伙计 抱歉我来晚了
Hey, bud, I’m sorry I’m late.
希望你们还没开始游戏之夜
I hope you didn’t start game night without me.
你没收到我的短♥信♥了吗?
Did you not get my text?
什么短♥信♥?
What text?
你好啊 警官
Oh, hello, Officer.
为什么那家伙要盯着我们?
Why’s that guy staring at us?
盖理 向你介绍一下我的哥哥 布鲁克林
Gary, I want you to meet my brother, Brooks.
我们今晚要在家里举♥行♥一个小型的3人游戏之夜
We’re having a little family three- man game night tonight.
等等 什么叫“3人游戏之夜”?
Wait, what do you mean three- man?
你不是说米歇尔瑞恩还有凯文都要…
You said that Michelle and Ryan and Kevin were…
不不不 只有我们3个人
No, no, no. Just gonna be us three.
大家都站在门口呢
I can see them in the doorway.
有好多人呢 你们好啊
There’s a whole mess of people. Hey, guys!
– 他们就在那儿啊 – 嘿
– There they are. – Hey!
他们马上就要走了
These guys are leaving.
快走吧 各位
Take off, guys.
我们可能把时间搞混了…
We had a little bit of a mix- up with the, um…
– 真见鬼 – 怎么了?
– God damn it! – What?
我们不想让他知道我们在玩游戏之夜
We didn’t want him to know that we’re having a game night.
他以前也会来参加 但是后来我们都不喜欢他们 所以…
He used to come, and we don’t like him anymore, so…

Oh.
看样子他现在知道了
You know, I think he knows now.
还用你说
He sure does.
麦克斯·帕德 快来抱一个
Maxi Pad, come on, bring it in.
我都快1年没见你了
I haven’t seen you in a year!
嘿 你身上的味道挺好闻的
Hey, you smell good.
用的什么?潇洒系列?还是海飞丝?
What is that? Is that Selsun Blue? Head and Shoulders?
你为什么会闻到去头皮屑洗发精的味道?
Why do you assume it’s a dandruff shampoo?
因为你头皮屑其实一直挺多的啊
Well, I mean, you’ve always been a little bit of a snowstorm.
– 嘿 你能帮我稍微拿一下吗?- 当然
– Hey, would you hold that for a second? – Yup.
嗨 伙计们
Hey, guys!
你看上去真精神 陌生人
Well, you look good, stranger.
好久不见
It’s been forever.
是啊 都是我的错 对不住了 各位
I know, and that’s my fault. I’m so sorry.
车不错啊 布鲁克林
Sweet ride, Brooks.
你喜欢吗?我几个星期前才买♥♥的
Oh, you like that? I just got her a couple weeks ago.
什么牌子的?克尔维特?
What is that? A Corvette?
是76年款的红色斯汀瑞轿车
It’s a 1976 rally red Stingray coupe.
是我小时候最想要的车
It was my dream car as a kid.
这也是为什么我会买♥♥这一辆
And that’s what gave me the idea to get it.
知道吗?我挺喜欢你家的
You know what? I love your house.
你这是在反讽吗?
Are you being sarcastic?
没有 我是真的喜欢
No, I mean I love your house.
让我想起了爸爸妈妈家
It reminds me of Mom and Dad’s.
也让我认识到更简单的生活方式是什么样的
Makes me think of simpler times.
“更简单的”?
“Simpler”?
你准备回来待多久?
Uh, so, how long are you in town for?
不太确定
You know, I’m not sure.
这取决于公♥司♥想让我
It depends on how many clients
在这里跟多少个客户拉拢关系
the firm’s gonna be having me schmooze while I’m here.
不过希望能待久一点吧
But hopefully for a while.
我一直没机会来看你们 我…
I don’t get to see you guys, and I…
天啊 我好想你 真的
God, I really miss you, man. I really do.

On.
我也想你 布鲁克林
Miss you, too, Brooks.
开始
And go!
冲击摇滚乐手跟罗斯麦高恩约过会的
Shock- rocker. Dated Rose McGowan.
玛丽莲·曼森
Oh! Ah, Marilyn Manson.
答对了
Yep. You got it.
– 太简单了 – 根本就没有停顿
– Quick story. – There’s no pausing.
你们还记得有个都市传说称 玛丽莲·曼森把自己的肋骨取出来
You remember the urban myth where Marilyn Manson had the ribs taken out
就为了能弯下腰给自已口♥交♥吗?
so he could go down on himself?
记得
Yeah.
你不介意我给大家讲过小故事吧 麦克斯?
You don’t mind me telling the story, do you, Max?
游戏还没结束呢…
You’re in the middle of a…
就是你14岁的时候发生的那件事很有意思的故事
You were 14 years old. It’s an adorable story.
我不准你讲
I forbid it.
我有点小好奇
I’m a little curious.
你给自己口♥交♥了吗?
Did you blow yourself?
大家知道车顶架上的橡皮绳吧?
You know the bungee cords on roof racks?
知道
Yeah.
麦克斯当时拿了一条橡皮绳 然后把它绕在了自己脖子上
Max took one of those bungee cords, and he put it around his neck.
他还是讲了
Here he goes.
然后 他把绳子缠绕在了自己腿上
And then he wrapped it behind his legs
这样 他就能把头往胯下拉
so he could squish his face down into his crotch,
但问题是
but the problem was
他系的结卡住了 他解不开了
that it got stuck! He couldn’t unhook it.
大约过了1个小时
And about an hour later
妈妈回家了 她看到了他那副样子
Mom comes home, and she finds him there.
见鬼
Shit!
她可爱的棒棒饼男孩赤身裸体地躺在卧室的地板上
Her little pretzel boy on his bedroom floor naked.
棒棒饼男孩?
Little pretzel boy?
真有意思的故事 可以继续玩游戏了吗?
Great story. Are we back on now?
所以呢?
So?
什么“所以呢”?
“So” what?
你给自己口了吗?
Did you suck it?
快点继续 布鲁克林
Let’s go. Come on. Brooks.
别讲故事了 继续游戏吧
Back to it. Come on. Play the game.
小约翰尼强普主演了“核爆危机”
Poor man’s Johnny Depp, starred in Jericho.
斯基特乌尔里奇
Skeet Ulrich.
92年至96年的联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!