所以这一切什么俄♥罗♥斯♥彩蛋
So, this whole thing, the Faberge egg,
什么保加利亚人 都是你计划的?
the Bulgarian, that was you?
你说什么 我没听懂
You’ve lost me.
就是那个彩蛋 还有“WTITSEC”名单?
The egg, the WITSEC list?
都是你设计的游戏中的一部分吧?
It’s all you. All part of your game?
这个纸条上的内容是 联邦证人保护计划的名单
This is a list of people in the Federal Witness Protection program.
你们是怎么得到的?
How did you get this?
从一个蛋里取出来的 别再唬我们了 游戏结束了
From inside the egg. Stop fucking with us. It’s over!
我没有骗你们 我真的不知道…
I’m not fudging with you. I honestly have no idea what…
天啊 演得可以嘛小伙子
Oh, boy. Yikes!
– 你以为我们是有多傻啊?- 麦克斯…
– I mean, how stupid do you think we are? – Hey, Max…
这就是传说中的剧情反转吗?
Gang, are we looking at the big twist here?
他居然又中枪了
He gets shot again!
是谁开的枪 是你最后一分钟才给我们介绍完的两个新角色
And by who? A couple of new characters you introduce at the last minute.
伙计 这剧情就俗套了吧
Dude, you’ve jumped the shark!
这些小子弹都是
Do you go to the magic shop
– 你在魔术店里买♥♥的吧?- 不是
– to buy a bunch of these little bullets? – No.
等一下
Hang on.
我是金斯伯里警官 4号♥街发生袭♥警♥案件
This is Officer Kingsbury. We got a 10- 00 on the 4th Street.
你们中谁是布鲁克斯·戴维斯?
Which one of you is Brooks Davis?
真有意思 你看上去不像是一个混♥蛋♥啊
It’s funny. You don’t look like an asshole.
你觉得我看起来像混♥蛋♥吗?
Do I look like an asshole to you?
不像
No.
在本次交易中我们其中一人必须扮演混♥蛋♥的角色
One of us has to be the asshole in this transaction
按理来说 我现在应该拿到蛋了 而你们也应该收到钱了
because otherwise I’d have my egg, and you’d have your money.
但取而代之的是 我们浪费了一整晚的时间追踪你们的位置
But instead, we’ve wasted our night tracking you down.
所以 现在我们必须杀死你
Now, we’re gonna have to kill you.
– 什么 不要不要 – 什么?
– What? No, no, no, no. – What?
保加利亚先生 你确定吗?
Mr. Bulgarian, I’m assuming?
我叫麦克斯 我是布鲁克斯的弟弟
Hi, I’m Max. I’m Brooks’s brother.
看样子事情是被他搞砸了
And, you know, look. He screwed up.
– 对吧 他变得太贪婪了 – 没错
– Right? You got greedy. – Oh, yeah.
他都承认了
He admits it.
不过有个好消息 那就是 我们已经找到你的蛋了
Good news is, though, that we got your egg.
虽然弄破了 这是我的错
It is broken. Uh, my screw up.
但是 我取得了这个名单
But, um, I got the list.
我敢打赌 你们一定是在找这个
Which I bet you’ve been after this whole time.
这样如何?
What about this?
免费把
How about
名单给你们 然后我们就各回各家好吗?
you take this list for free, and we all go our separate ways?
谁也不伤害谁
Nobody gets hurt.
呃 除了名单上的那些倒霉虫吧
Uh, except the poor folks on this list, I’m guessing.
成交
Okay.
真的?
Okay?
真的 这交换条件我很满意
Deal. Makes perfect sense.
不行 你把名单一给他 他就会杀死我的
No, no. You give him that list, he’s gonna kill me.
胡说
That’s nonsense.
你脑子到底有什么毛病?
What the hell is wrong with you?
我只是想给自己尽量多争取一点时间
I’m just trying to buy myself some time.
时间不多了 那只好在飞机上把你剖开取出名单了 把他带走
Not much. We’re just gonna cut it out of you on the jet. Take him.
别跟上来 麦克斯 听我话
Don’t follow us, Max. I’m serious!
这一点我倒是不担心
I’m not worried about that.
你打算放走他们?
You just letting them go?
是啊 他们又没做错什么事
Yeah, they’ve done nothing wrong.
除了这个家伙
Only this one.
– 我们走 – 别跟过来
– Let’s go. – Don’t follow us!
盖里 他还有呼吸
Gary! He’s breathing.
这附近唯一的私人机场就是康威机场
You know, the only private air terminal around here is at Conway.
我们要怎么过去?
Yeah. How are we gonna get there?
布鲁克斯家离这儿不远
Brooks’s house is not that far from here.
可那里没有车啊
But our car’s not there.
谁说没有
Yeah, it is.
知道吗 其实你不需要这么做 我可以直接把它拉出来
You know, you don’t have to do this because I can just poop it out.
那样我们就得在你的排泄物里找了 想想都恶心
We’re not gonna go digging through your feces. That’s disgusting!
把他按住 我要切开他的肚子
Now, hold still while I cut your stomach open.
不 不要啊 喔
No, no! No! Whoa!
搞什么?
What the hell?
– 那是… – 是我弟弟
– Is that… – That’s my brother.
马上起飞
Get us in the air.
快点
Now!
– 抓稳了
– Hold on! – Oh!
– 你没事吧?- 没事?
– You all right? – Yeah, you?
– 那就好 – 好的
– Yup, good. – Okay.
好的 我们的计划是什么?
Okay, okay. What’s our plan?
我有一个计划
I have one idea.
不过挺疯狂的 宝贝 不过我觉得可行
It’s so crazy, though, baby, it just might work.
你想用这辆车去撞飞机
You’re gonna crash the car into the plane,
就像连恩尼逊在“飓风营救3”里那样?
like Liam Neeson in Taken 3?
他在“飓风营救3”里干过吗?
He did that in Taken 3, huh?
– 好吧 准备好了吗?行动吧 – 嗯哼
– All right, are you ready? Here we go! – Uh- huh.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你错过了
Uh, you missed it.
多谢提醒 宝贝
Thanks, baby.
布鲁克斯 我们来了
Brooks, we’re coming!
喔
Whoo!
至少我开了10分钟 过了把瘾
Well, at least I got to drive it for 10 minutes.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
– 我们得找地方躲起来 – 对
– We have to hide. – Yeah.
快跑
Okay. Go.
麦克斯 该死 该死
MAXI Oh, shit! Shit! Shit!
你先跑 门卡住了
Go, go, go! It’s stuck.
妈的
Fuck!
真该死
God damn it!
你在哪儿?
Where you at, lady?
快出来 你个小婊♥子♥
Come on, you little bitch.
我知道你藏在这儿
I know you’re back here somewhere.
赶快出来吧 我不会杀你的 快出来
Let’s end this shit. I won’t kill you. Come out!
快点 给我滚出来
Come on, get your ass out here!
启动传送带
Turn on the belt!
什么?
What?
– 我不会伤害你的 – 快看上面的箱子
– I’m not gonna hurt you. – Look at the box!
– 我们好好谈谈 – 你能比划出来给我猜吗?
– Let’s talk! – Can you charade it to me?
你画我猜?
Charades?
现在还有心情玩这个也是很厉害
That’s some cute full- circle bullshit.
来吧 三个词
Here we go. Three words.
快出来 女士
Come on, lady.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
启
Turn.
启 启 启
Turn, turn, turn. Turn.
动
On.
启动 启动?启动什么?
Turn on. Turn on what? Turn on what?
启动传送带?
Turn on belt?
启动传送带
Turn on belt!
孩子 这传得可真慢
Boy, that’s a slow belt.
嘿
Hey!
天啊 安妮
Oh, God! Annie!
哦 孩子 你真是…
Oh, boy, that was…
其实我刚刚想用箱子砸他的 你看到了吧?
You saw what I was going for, though, right?
是的 我看到了
Yeah, yeah.
但你有没有看到我用灭火器砸他头那一下?
But then did you see when I hit him with the fire extinguisher?
– 看到了 看得清清楚楚 – 很酷 是吧?
– I sure did. I sure did, yeah. – That was cool, right? Yeah.
– 是的 – 太棒了
– Yeah. – Great.
你要这个吗?
Do you want this?
至少不想让你拿着“神枪手简恩”
Well, I don’t want you to have it, Calamity Jane.
好了 快看
All right, look.
我好像看到飞机顶上 有一个舱口
I think I saw a hatch at the top of the plane.
说不定 我可以拿东西砸晕他
Maybe I can get the drop on him.
– “砸晕他”?- 是的
– “The drop on him”? – Yup, yeah.
你以为你是谁?
Who are you?
你去打紧急电♥话♥找人来帮忙
Why don’t you go use the emergency phone? Call for help.