你知道我都是如何取胜的吗
You know how I win? I cheat. I cheat at everything.
玩什么都作弊 就连我们小时候玩战舰游戏时我也做过
I even cheated when we were kids playing Battleship.
什么?
What?
你难道就没有怀疑过为什么每一次 我都要叫你背对电视机坐?
Didn’t you ever wonder why I made you sit with your back to the TV?
因为这样 我就能在电视屏幕上看到你战舰的倒影了
It was so I could see your ships in the reflection.
而且 每次我们在玩地♥产♥大亨之前
I mean, I even took five grand every time we played Monopoly
我都会提前先拿5千块钱
before we even started playing the game.
我在游戏人生中招摇撞骗 也在人生这场游戏中骗了一辈子
I cheated at the Game of Life. And at the game of life.
你这个狗♥日♥的♥
You son of a bitch.
– 你这个狗♥日♥的♥ – 不准动
– You son of a bitch! – Sit down.
– 那你呢 公主?- 我身上没东西
– What about you, Princess? – I don’t have anything.
但一切并没有在那个时候终止 因为等我们长大之后
But it didn’t stop there because, when we grew up, Max,
你去上了大学 而我…
you went off to college, and I…
你有了稳定的工作
You got a career.
你娶到了全世界最棒的姑娘
You married the greatest girl in the world.
我知道自己没法跟上你成功的脚步
I knew I couldn’t keep up with that success.
所以我…
Sol…
我就告诉人们我在华尔街找到份工作
I told everyone that I got a job on Wall Street.
也确实如此
And I did.
不过是卖♥♥毒品给那些证券交易人
Selling coke to traders.
你没有投资帕尼罗面包店?
You didn’t invest in Panera?
我吃过那儿的面包
I ate at Panera.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
什么情况?
What’s going on?
所以我才一直想对你做出弥补
But that’s why I’ve been trying to make it up to you.
这也是我设计这次游戏之夜的初衷
That’s what this whole game night was about.
我提前开好了后门 为的就是保证你最后能嬴
See, I had it rigged so that you’d finally win.
最终线索将会引向你的…
The last clue was gonna lead you…
外套口袋
Your jacket pocket.
哈
Huh.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
但是这么简单的事我都搞砸了 对不起
I even managed to fuck that up, though. I’m so sorry.
真的对不起 麦克斯
I’m so sorry, Max.
不过我觉得我们都不会有事的 我有这种预感
I think we’re gonna be okay, though. I got a feeling.
要不我们把他们都杀了?
You want us to kill them all?
什么?
What?
– 好的 – 等等 放了我们吧
– Okay. – Wait, wait. Just let us go.
我们不会告诉任何人的
We won’t tell anyone anything.
我们明明把名单都带来了
We got you the list!
– 你们搞什么?- 妈的 该死
– What the fuck, man? – Fuck! God damn it!
– 见鬼 警♥察♥来了 – 我♥操♥
– Oh, shit. The fuzz. – Fuck, man!
不许动
Freeze!
盖理?
Gary?
别想抓住我们 死猪头
Don’t even think about it, pig.
我不太喜欢这个称呼
Can’t say I care for that nomenclature.
跪下
Get down!
来啊 婊♥子♥
Come on, bitch!
王八蛋
Motherfucker!
该死
God damn it!
嘿 那不是你的邻居吗?
Hey, isn’t that your neighbor?
盖理什么时候变得这么酷了?
When did Gary get so cool?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
大家都没事吧?
Everybody okay?
– 你真是酷毙了 盖理 – 你们没事吧?
– You’re a cool- ass cat, Gary. – You all right?
没事 谢谢你
Fine, thank you,
不过刚刚滚过来的时候我的皮带好像不小心把
though, in sliding, my belt buckle may have inadvertently scratched
我的警车给刮花了
the finish of my squad car.
你是怎么知道我们有麻烦的?
How did you know we were in trouble?
晚上玩层层取的时候你们都很奇怪
The nocturnal Jenga game,
还有我那沾满血点的结婚纪念物
my blood- spattered marital souvenirs,
再加上麦克斯在我电脑留下的历史记录都引起了我的注意
and Max’s curious search history piqued my interest.
– 太好了 天啊 – 你…
– Right. Oh, God. – You, uh…
你救了大家的命
You saved our lives.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是我的本职工作
Just doing my job.
我的天啊
Oh, my God! Oh!
– 见鬼 – 哦 该死
– Shit! – Oh, shit! Oh, shit!
盖理
Gary!
喂 快叫救护车来 有警官受伤了
Hello? I need an ambulance. Officer down.
– 见鬼 – 坚持住 伙计
– Oh, shit! – Hang in there, pal.
坚持住 你一定要坚持住
Hang on. Hang on, pal.
坚持住 你一定不会有事的
Hang on. You’re gonna be all right.
我们会送你去医院的
We’re gonna get you to a hospital.
看着我 盖理 听我说
Okay, look at me. Gary, look.
你的人生充满着无限的希望?
You have got a lot to live for, okay?
真的吗?
Do I?
– 真的 真的 真的 – 是真的
– Yeah. Yeah, yeah. – Yeah.
我既没有妻子
I have no wife.
– 又没有朋友 – 这不是真的
– No friends. – That’s not true.
别这么说
No, don’t say that.
– 你有我们啊 我们就是你的朋友 – 你有我们
– You got us. We’re your friends. – You’ve got us.
你们都不喜欢跟我一起玩
You don’t even like spending time with me.
我们喜欢 我们只是…
Yes, we do. We just…
最近变得有点自私了而已
We’ve been a little selfish. That’s all.
– 没错 – 这个我们很抱歉
– Right, right. – You know, I’m sorry about that.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
– 巴斯蒂安 – 什么?
– Bastian. – Huh?
你们一定要好好照顾巴斯蒂安
Someone please take care of Bastian.
盖理 你要自己来照顾巴斯蒂安 知道吗?
Gary, you are gonna take care of Bastian yourself, okay?
听着 等你出院之后我们举办的每一场游戏之夜
Listen, soon as you get out of the hospital,
都一定会请你来参加的
you’re gonna come to every single game night we have.
永远…
Don’t…
什么?
Yeah?
都不要
Don’t you ever
把我剔除在外了
exclude me again.
– 永远都不要把我剔除在外 – 不会的
– Never exclude you again, pal. – No.
– 天啊 这是什么?- 这是什么?
– Oh, God. What is that? – What’s that?
这是血凝块吗?
Is that a blood clot?
这是血凝块
It’s a blood capsule.
– 什么?- 血凝块?
– Huh? – A blood capsule?
这才是游戏之夜的正确打开方式
And that is how you do a game night.
什么?
What?
我把你们都骗了
I’ve duped you all.
什么…
Wha…
等一下 你是想说这一切都只是一场游戏?
Hold on a second. Are you telling me that this whole thing was a game?
– 什么 怎么了?- 见鬼
– What? What? – Damn!
妈的
Shit!
对不起 他们突然站起来了
I’m sorry. They got up. They got up.
当我发现你不再邀请我参加游戏之夜之后
When I learned you stopped inviting me to your game nights,
我劫持了布鲁克斯的神秘谋杀游戏
l flacked Brooks’s murder mystery party,
变成了自己的绑♥架♥游戏
and I staged a kidnapping of my own.
这一定是在开玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
还有什么比加入游戏之夜更能体现自己价值的方式吗?
What better way to prove my worth as a game night participant?
那这两个家伙呢?他们是演员吗?
Well, what about these dudes? Are they actors?
不 他们是重犯
Oh, no. They’re… They’re felons.
重犯?
Felons?
我用减少他们的假释期作为交换
I was able to shave some time off of their parole
他们来帮我小小地本色出演了一下
in exchange for this little side project.
完事儿了吧?
We square now?
谢谢你们 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
那位女士开车撞了我
That lady hit me with the car.
你是神经病吧?
Hey, what the hell kind of psycho are you?
你让我们经历这一切就为了满足你自己的愉悦感?
You put us through all this, just for your own amusement?
不 恰恰相反 我是为了满足大家的愉悦感
No, no. Just the opposite. For your amusement.
大家都玩的开心吗?
Did everyone have fun?
– 不 不 – 开不开心
– No! No. – Yeah. No.
一点都不好玩 我还中了一枪
No fun! I got shot!
还是我射的
By me!
这不可能啊 我的人用的都是空弹
I don’t see how that’s possible. My men were using blanks.
那是我的枪 是把真枪
Well, that was my gun. It was a real gun.