听着 布鲁克斯不应该把我们牵扯进来的
Listen, Brooks shouldn’t have dragged any of us into this,
但他是我哥哥 所以我有责任去救他
but he is my brother, and it’s up to me to fix it.
胡说 我们明明就是一个集体
No, bullshit! We’re all in this together!
不不不 麦克斯说得对 你们先回家吧
No, no, no. Max is right. You guys should go home,
但是我肯定是要跟你一起进去的
but you and I are doing this.
那万一你们没能活着出来怎么办?
Okay, what happens if you guys don’t make it out?
我们来参加游戏之夜并不是因为我们很想玩你画我猜这种游戏
We don’t come to game night because we’re dying to play charades and shit.
而是因为我们很爱你们
We come because we love you guys.
而且实话实说 现在正是我们这个周末最精彩的时刻
Honestly, this is the best part of our week.
没错 其实我周未可以干的事还挺多的
Mine, too. And I have a lot of options on the weekend.
哇 你们真是…
Wow. You guys…
谢谢你们 太感动了
Thank you. That’s very nice.
真是一群好朋友
Aw, good friends.
不过你还是应该走的吧?你跟我们又不熟
You should probably go, though, right? I mean, you don’t even know us.
没错 那你为什么还在这儿?
Yeah, why are you still here?
我也不知道 这游戏玩着玩着就到这里了
Oh, I don’t know. I just got caught up in it.
更何况 要是我现在回家
Also, if I go home now,
第二天在报纸上看到你们全都死光了的报道
and then I read in the newspaper tomorrow that you all died,
那… 我会感觉非常愧疚的 所以我还是留下吧
I’ll just… I’ll feel shit that I left, so I’m gonna stick around.
作居然天天看报纸?
You still read the newspaper?
这么长段话你就听到了这个?
That’s what you got from that?
我们该怎么进去?
How are we gonna get into this place?
快冲
Go!Go!Go!Go!
好了
Okay.
看样子他们在举♥行♥派对 这是好事
Looks like they got a party going on. This could be good.
人都去哪儿了?
Where is everybody?
不是吧
No way!
好像是某种富人玩的格斗俱乐部
It’s some kind of rich guy’s fight club.
我就知道… 它们是真实存在的
I knew it. They are real.
打啊
Come on!
这就是我的好布默 这就是我的好布默
That’s my Boomer! That’s my Boomer!
天啊这是真实版的“被解放的姜戈”
Man, this is some Django Unchained bullshit.
拿水来
Water!
打得漂亮 好孩子 好孩子
That’s my boy! Good boy! Good boy!
富人可真会玩
Rich people are fucked up!
克雷默 让洛根准备好
Kramer, get Logan ready!
好了 最低买♥♥进价为1万英镑
Okay, minimum buy in is now 10 grand.
我们分开找吧
Okay, I think we should split up.
我们去楼上
Yeah. And let’s start upstairs.
找到彩蛋的马上发短♥信♥通知其他人 明白吗?
Anybody finds the egg, just text the others, okay?
还有 一定要记住了轻拿轻放 明白吗?
And for God’s sake, be careful with it. All right?
抓住你了 我拿到了
Got you. I got it.
注意安全
Be safe.
你在… 你在干什么?
What are you… What are you doing?
谁说彩蛋不会在这儿?
Who says the egg isn’t in here?
而且我觉得这个洛根的胜算非常大
Also, I have a really good feeling about Logan.
彩蛋 彩蛋 哇 这卧室可真豪华
Egg,egg,egg, Wow! This is some bedroom.
让你想到自己的名人男友了?
Does it remind you of your celebrity boyfriend’s?
你还在纠结这个?
Are you still on this?
是的 我耿耿于怀 米歇尔 我现在满脑子都是这件事
Yes, I’m still on this, Michelle. That’s all I can think about.
考虑到我们刚刚在楼下
And that’s saying a lot,
看了一场让人♥大♥开眼界的搏击俱乐部 说明这问题相当严重
considering we got Eyes Wide Fight Club going on downstairs.
为什么这件事对你这么重要?
Why is this so important to you?
因为 米歇尔 我想答案都快想疯了 好吗?
Because, Michelle, look, lam losing my mind here. Okay?
我们当时是暂时分开
We were broken up at the time.
我也确实找凯伦·沃勒打了个手♥枪♥ 所以你有权跟别人上♥床♥
I got a hand job from Karen Waller, so you had every right to.
那为何不直接告诉我呢?
So why not just tell me?
好吧 我说
Okay, fine.
那是10年前的事
It was 10 years ago.
我当时在一家加油站 注意到旁边有个男人也在加油
I was at a gas station, and I noticed a guy at the next pump.
他就是登革尔·华盛顿
It was Denzel Washington.
等等
Hold up.
真的就是那个登革尔?
It actually was Denzel?
没错
Yeah.
他人很好
He was really nice.
讲了一个关于优质油跟普通油其实都差不多的笑话
He made some joke about how premium gas is probably the same as regular.
我打算碰碰运气 就问他想不想一起去喝一杯
I took a chance, and I asked him if he wanted to get drinks.
他同意了
He said yes.
我们两个人都喝得有点多
We both got a little tipsy.
我主动提出我请客 他没拦着我
I offered to pay for drinks, and he let me,
我觉得这么做挺酷的
which I thought was pretty cool.
我们跳了几个小时的舞
We danced for hours.
最终我们回到了他住的地方
Eventually, we ended up back at his place,
然后顺水推舟就这么发生了
and one thing led to another.
其实就是一件很疯狂的事
It was just this crazy thing that happened,
以一种有点奇怪的方式发生了 但这件事
and, in a weird way, it made me realize
也让我意识到 我唯一想与之度过余生的人就是你
the only person I ever wanna be with is you.
不对
Nah.
不对 我不相信
Nah. I don’t believe it.
– 哦 你… – 嗯哼
– Oh, you… – Mmm- mmm.
我有跟他在酒吧的合影
Well, I took a picture with him at the club.
我把照片放在了隐藏文件夹
I put it in a hidden folder.
登革尔和米歇尔
Denzel and Michelle.
好吧 宝贝 那不是登革尔
Yeah, baby, that’s not Denzel.
他是
Yeah, it is.
不 他不是
Mmm. No, it’s not.
他确实长得很像登革尔
Dude looks a lot like Denzel,
但他不是
but, uh, it’s not him.
你疯了吧… 你自己看 明明就是登革尔
You’re crazy. That’s… Look at that, that’s Denzel.
好吧 我问你几个问题 他有说过他是登革尔吗?
Okay, let me ask you this. Did he say he was Denzel?
没有
Well, no.
他试图做自我介绍 不过都被我打断了
He tried to introduce himself, and I cut him off
因为我告诉他 我知道他是谁
because I told him I knew who he was.
– 他开的什么车?- 宝马
– What kind of car did he drive? – A BMW.
– 嗯 – 3系列
– Hmm. – Three series.
嗯 他住的地方怎么样?
Mmm. What was his place like?
是… 是间两室一厅的公♥寓♥
It… It was a two- bedroom condo.
他把多余的房♥间用来当办公室 所以…
And he used the, um, spare room as an office, so…
你有听到自己刚刚说的话吗?
Do you hear what you’re saying right now?
等一下 让我看看
Hold on, let me see.
你一放大就会发现他的盆子跟登革尔的不一样?
When you zoom in, the nose gives it away, right?
– 真该死 – 嗯哼
– God damn! – Mmm- hmm.
听着 不要因为这件事而备受打击 好吗?我有个好消息要告诉你
Look, don’t beat yourself up about it, okay? There is some good news.
如果你想跟登革尔共度余生
If you wanna get with Denzel, huh,
他就站在你面前
he’s standing right here!
因为真正的登革尔根本就比不上我
Because the real Denzel ain’t got shit on me.
亲爱的 这个怪物怎么会有5个孩子 而我们却一个都怀不上
I mean, how does this monster have five kids? We don’t get to have one.
他妻子看起来才只有15岁
Well, his wife looks like she’s about 15.
是啊 反正我的精♥子♥是没有问题的
Uh… Yeah. My sperm are fine.
好吧 好吧 我知道了 亲爱的 我一定要…
Right, right. No, I know, honey. We’re just gonna…
我们一定要坚持不懈 直到有小东西能安全着陆为止?
We’re gonna keep plugging away until something sticks, okay?
天啊 你说话的语气可真像一个想要带孩子的人
Gee, you really sound like a guy who wants to have a kid.
我只是…
Well, you know, I’m just…
最近有点分心了 亲爱的 这你也应该能理解吧
I’m a little distracted right now, honey, as you might imagine.
如果你对生孩子这件事有什么意见 一定要早点告诉我
Look, if you’re not into this, you kind of gotta tell me.
听着
Listen.
我很想要宝宝 但是该怎么说好呢 嗯…
I wanna have a baby, but how do I explain this? Um…
你还记得我们以前经常通宵在小霸王上
Do you remember how we used to play Pac- Man at Fisker Lanes,
玩吃豆人的游戏吗?
and we could play all night?
还记得有一次我一路升到86级
Do you remember, this one time, I made it all the way up to level 86,
– 而你也没有落后太多?- 我85级 但是…
– and you were not too far behind, right? – Eighty- five, but…
然后玩小蜜蜂的时候你是我的手下败将
And then I kicked your ass at Galaga.
– 你到底想说什么?- 嗯… 好吧
– So anyway, what is the point? – Mmm… Anyway,
你还记得我们怎样在游戏里存活这么长时间的吗?
do you remember how we stayed alive so long?
我们唯一做的就是不停地吃小豆子
All we did was we ate the pellets.
我们从没碰过水果 因为吃了水果就会被它们抓到
We never ate the fruit because the fruit is how they get you.
你在用比喻
Oh, you’re doing a metaphor!
是的 不过有一个问题
Yes, but here’s the problem.
不论我和你在游戏里存活了多长时间
No matter how long you and I stayed alive in the game,
我们俩都没人成功挤进排行榜
neither one of us ever made it up to the leader board.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!