你有认识的人吗 亲爱的?
Do you know one of those, sweetheart?
– 没有 – 我就知道
– No. – No.
那位黑帮工作的兽医呢?
What about a veterinarian that works for the mob?
– 你有认识的人吗?- 没有
– You know one of those? – No.
你干嘛说什么都要跟黑帮扯上关系?
Come on. Why are you pitching all the mob stuff?
– 因为我已经被吓傻了 – 我知道了
– I think ’cause I’m losing my shit here! – I get it.
只有你来了
You’re gonna have to do it.
– 什么?- 没错
– What? – Yup.
你来帮我把子弹取出来
You’re gonna have to take the bullet out.
我不想… 我不想这么做
I don’t wanna… I don’t wanna do it.
你以为我想让你帮我取?
You think I want you to take the bullet out?
我见过你切鸡肉的样子太可怕了 但是我们别无选择
I’ve seen you try to out a chicken. We have no other option.
天啊 情况真是烂透了
Oh, my God! This is so bad!
我讨厌游戏之夜
I hate game night!
谢谢
Thank you!

Hey!
谢天谢地 听我说 安妮 这一切都是真的
Oh, thank God. Listen, Annie. It’s all real.
我知道
Oh, no, I know.
布鲁克斯陷入了什么麻烦…
Brooks is caught up in something and…
你们现在在哪儿?
Okay, where are you guys?
在布鲁克斯家 我们得赶快报♥警♥
We’re all at Brooks’. Waiting to talk to the cops.
不 绝对不行 千万不要跟警♥察♥讲任何事
No! No, no, no! Do not talk to the cops!
为什么 出什么事了?
What? Why? What’s going on?
– 你们没事吧?- 我们没事
– Are you guys okay? – Yeah, yeah.
我们好着呢 我射中了麦克斯 不过他没什么事
We’re fine. We’re fine. I shot Max, but he’s fine.
什么?
What?
一会儿在我们家集♥合♥
Look. We will meet you back at our house.
无论如何什么都不要跟警♥察♥讲
Whatever you do, do not tell the cops anything.
布鲁克斯的命就取决于此了
Brooks’s life depends on it.
– 嘿 – 嗨
– Hey. – Hi.
好了
Okay.
我买♥♥了好多东西
I got a bunch of stuff.
看到了
Yeah.
小折刀 镊子
Pocket knife. Tweezers.
针线包 纱布
Sewing kit. Gauze.
很好 非常好 你干得很棒
Good, good. All right. Wow, you did great!
他们家没有卖♥♥外用酒精的
Yeah. And they didn’t have rubbing alcohol.
也不卖♥♥烈性酒 所以我给你买♥♥了瓶甜菜酒
And they don’t sell hard liquor, so I got you this lovely chard.
好主意 很会选替代品嘛 干得漂亮
Good idea. Way to pivot, yep. Good girl.
你还买♥♥了什么?还有什么好东西吗?
What else did you get, huh? More good stuff?
“乡村生活”是买♥♥来干嘛用的?
What is helpful in Country Living?
是为后面做打算的 上面有一篇玉米浓汤的食谱看上去很不错
Oh, that’s for later. There’s a corn chowder recipe. it looks really good.
– 你很喜欢喝玉米浓汤的 对吧?- 宝贝 是的
– You love corn chowder, huh? – Sweet. I do, yeah.
– 到时候做给你喝 – 谢谢
– That’ll cheer you up. – Thank you.
还有一个捏捏玩具
Okay. And then a squeaky toy.
– 嗯 – 含在嘴里的
– Huh. – For your mouth.
– 防止疼的时候叫出声的 – 嗯哼
– For the pain. – Mmm- hmm.
好吧 希望我不会用到
Okay. Well, hopefully I won’t need this.
– 好了 让我们来看看伤口吧 – 好的
– Okay, let’s see this bad boy. – All right.
小心点
Yeah, careful.
– 好的 – 来吧
– Okay. – All right.
– 好的 – 好的
– Okay – Okay
– 不要按到伤口上了 – 没问题 没问题
– We’re gonna push past it. – No problem. No problem.
– 让我们把子弹取出来吧 – 我先谷歌♥一下
– We’re gonna get the bullet out. – Let’s just Google.
亲爱的 你能晚点再回短♥信♥吗?
Honey, can you return the text later?
这是“如何取出子弹的步骤”
This is instructions on how to remove a bullet.
– 哦 抱歉 – 这是一个另类右♥派♥自卫队创建的网站
– Oh, sorry. – It’s an alt- right militia website,
我就直接跳过种族歧视的部分啦
so I’m just gonna ignore the racist stuff.
– 好的 好的 好的 – 准备好了吗?
– Good. Good, good. – Yeah?
好了 “第一步戴上无菌手套”
Okay. “Step one, sterile gloves.”
完成
Check!
我们已经尽力了 对吧?
We’re doing the best we can, right?
对 我们可以成功的
Okay. Yeah. We’re getting by.
“第二步”
“Step two.”
嗯… 好的 “消毒伤口”
Um… Okay. “Disinfect wound.”
好吧 可能会有一点小痛 对吧?
Right, yeah. That’s gonna sting, isn’t it?
对 是会有一点点
Yeah, a little bit. Yeah.
– 开始吧 – 准备好了吗?
– Let’s do it. – Okay?
这个玩具买♥♥得很值吧?
That smarts, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
要进行局部麻醉
Gonna administer anesthetic.
– 我们没有 – 只能跳过这一步骤了 好的
– We don’t have that. – Just gonna skip that one. Okay.
“第四步在伤口上方施加压力”
“Step four, apply pressure above the wound.”
来 你按住这个地方
Here, you squeeze that there.
– 交给我 – 很好 谢谢你
– I got it. – Great. Thank you.
我们只需要开两个非常小的切口…
We’re just gonna make two tiny incisions…
– 我的天啊 – 在伤口的两边
– Oh, my God. – On either side of the wound.
小菜一碟 是吗?
Easy- peasy. Huh?
这很有趣吧?
This is fun, huh?
– 你玩的开心吗?- 并没有
– Are you having fun? – No.
快把子弹取出来吧
Let’s get the bullet.
– 好的 开始了 – 让我们速战速决吧
– Okay. Here we go. – Let’s get in there and get it.
– 轻一点 小一点 小小的一个切口就行 宝贝 – 我知道 是的 是的
– Nice and small, nice and small, baby. – Okay. Yeah, yeah.
很小 很小
Tiny, teeny.
这一点都不小啊 这切口大得离谱了吧
That’s not small. That’s really big!
太大了吗?
So big?
大得过分了 宝贝 取个子弹而已 又不是葡萄
Way too big, baby. It’s a bullet, not a grapefruit.
对不起 这是我的第一次嘛 我不知道…
I’m sorry! I’m sorry. This is my first time. I don’t know…
天啊 流了好多血
Oh, there’s so much blood.
不行 你不要这么做 你这样会让我…
No, no. Don’t you start doing that. No, you’re gonna make…
– 抱歉 – 快停下来
– I’m sorry. – Stop it.
我一直看着你 你也害我…
I’m looking at you, and you’re making me…
那就别看我 我也不看伤口了
Well, don’t look at me. I won’t look at it.
– 振作精神 重新开始吧 – 好的 知道了
– Push through. Let’s go. – Okay. All right, okay.
– 别再开切口了 – 该死
– No more cutting. – Oh, shit.
拿镊子把子弹取出来吧 宝贝
Just get the tweezers and get the bullet out, baby.
该死 该死 该死 嗯…
Shit, shit, shit. Um…
– 怎么了 出什么事了?- 手♥机♥进入休眠模式了
– What? What happened? – Phone went to sleep.
你得设定一下 这样手♥机♥就不会自动进入休眠模式了
You gotta set it so that thing stays on.
– 不行 我的手♥机♥不行 – 怎么可能不行
– No. My phone doesn’t do that. – Sure it does.
你的手♥机♥明明跟我一样 改一下设置就行了
Same phone as mine. Just change it.
我就每隔30秒用鼻子点一点屏幕就行了 没关系的
Just gonna touch it with my nose every 30 seconds. It’s fine.
别害怕你的手♥机♥ 打开你的手♥机♥点一下设置
Don’t be afraid of your phone. Get in there, go to the settings,
进入“屏幕显示” 调整一下休眠时间 这样它就不会恢复休眠模式了
go to “Display” and change the timing so that it doesn’t revert to sleep mode.
– 恢复?- 是的
– Revert? – Yeah.
你以为你是谁 史蒂夫·乔布斯 我不想恢复任何东西 不
What are you, Steve Jobs? I’m not reverting anything. No.
我不害怕我的手♥机♥ 亲爱的
No, I’m just unafraid of my phone, honey.
这他妈很简单的
It’s so fucking simple.
嘘 安静 我知道自己在干什么 好吗?
Shh! Quiet. I know what I’m doing, okay?
真的吗?
Do you?
真的
Yes.
– 这就好 这就好 – 她下去了
– Here we go. Here we go. – Here she goes.
你像条海豚一样
You’re like a dolphin.
好了 这个环节可能会很痛
All right. This part’s gonna hurt.
想都想得到
I don’t… I don’t doubt it.
好的 我们开始吧
Okay, let’s do this.
好的
Okay.
哦… 哦 等等
Ooh… Oh, wait.
怎么了?
What is that?
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
这是什么声音 是什么声音?
What’s that sound? What’s that sound?
是子弹的声音吗?
Is that the bullet?
– 是骨头 – 什么?
– That’s bone! – What?
感觉不对啊
That’s not right.
让我看看 如果没找到子弹该怎么办?
Okay. Um, what do the racists say if you can’t find the bullet?
对 就是骨头 你切到我骨头了
Yeah, that’s bone. You got the bone.
我看着我的骨头 就这么看着
I’m looking at my bone. Look right here.
麦克斯你被射中了两次吗?
Max, did you get shot twice?
这是子弹射出去造成的伤口
That’s the exit wound.
子弹穿出去了
Oh, it came out!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!