我从加盟你们这竞选团队来
‘Cause I haven’t seen anything resembling
就没看到过什么计划
a script this entire flippin’ campaign.
对麦凯恩不利
你公开反驳约翰·麦凯恩
When you publicly contradict John McCain,
会有害于他的竞选
you hurt John McCain.
我知道我知道些什么
I know what I know what I know.
看见了吧
And there you have it.
午安 州长
Afternoon, Governor.
这广♥告♥是支持干细胞研究的
This is a pro-stem cell ad?
是的州长 参议员支持干细胞研究
Yes, Governor. That’s the Senator’s position.
但我不支持 我不说
Yeah, it’s not my position. I’m not saying it.
我以为
I thought that…
你们该把剧本提前给我
You guys should have shown me the script ahead of time.
真是浪费生命
This is a waste of my time.
为什么没有人告诉我
Why wasn’t I informed that Jeb Bradley
杰博·布拉德利会和我一同出席集♥会♥
is appearing with me at the rally?
我们没觉得这是个问题
I don’t think we foresaw that being a problem.
我查了下 他支持堕胎
I just googled him. He’s pro-choice.
我绝不和支持堕胎的人站在一起
There’s no way I’m going onstage with anyone who’s pro-choice.
有他没我 没商量
Bradley’s gone or I’m gone, period.
是的 州长
Yes, Governor.
联邦选举委员会报告指出
The RNC spent a stunning $150,000
共和党花费了15万美元
on clothes for Governor Sarah Palin and her family
为州长莎拉·佩林及家人购置服装
according to the Federal Election Commission reports.
奢侈高端精品百货店
在诸如内曼·马库斯
The revelation that so much money
和萨克斯第五大道精品百货店
was spent at fancy clothing stores
等高档服饰店一掷千金
like Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue
无疑会严重损害州长
could be a huge blow to the Governor’s image
共和党花费15万元为莎拉·佩林置装
平易近人的形象
as an everyday, average American.
共和党几位赞助者
Several Republican donors
已经公开的表达了愤慨
have publicly expressed outrage…
-你看了吗 -是 在看
– You watching this? – Yeah, I’m watching.
太他妈的难以置信了
Un-fucking-believable.
你们为什么不告诉我
Why didn’t you people tell me
这些衣服这么贵
these clothes cost this much?
不只是你的衣服 州长
It wasn’t just your clothes, Governor.
还有孩子们的 托德和你父母的
It was also for the kids, Todd and your parents.
都拿走
I want ’em gone.
我不想要
Get ’em out of here.
我都是在寄卖♥♥店买♥♥衣服的
You know, I buy my clothes at consignment shops.
我从来也不想要这些花里胡哨的衣服
I never wanted this fancy crap in the first place.
你好 很感谢你能来
Hey, thanks for coming out.
你好 你好 很高兴见到你
Hey. Hi, nice to meet you.
-你怎么样 你好啊 -佩林州长
– How are you? Hey, hi. – Governor Palin,
阿♥拉♥斯加州议会报告
what’s your response to the findings
指出你参与州警们事件
that the Alaska state legislature’s report
你对此作何回应
on your involvement in the Troopergate scandal?
我很高兴那份报告能还我清白
I was thrilled to be cleared of all wrongdoing.
你不该在这里
You know you’re not supposed to be here.
请回到记者席 谢谢
Go back to the press risers, please. Thank you.
你不能说报告还你清白了
You can’t say you were cleared of all wrongdoing.
-为什么 -因为它没有
– Why not? – Because you weren’t.
那份报告说你滥用职权
The report stated that you abused your power.
和还你清白正相反
That is the opposite of being cleared of all wrongdoing.
那为什么别人说我清白了
Then why was I told otherwise?
没人这么告诉你
You weren’t told otherwise.
你们怎么还不发表声明
And why haven’t you released a statement
托德从来不是
saying that Todd was never a member
阿♥拉♥斯加独♥立♥党成员
of the Alaska Independence Party?
因为那不是事实 他是独♥立♥党成员
Because that would be untrue. He was a member.
他选错选项了
He checked the wrong box.
他无意中注册的
He registered by accident,
并立马改正了错误
and rectified the error immediately.
他注册独♥立♥党7年了
He was a member for seven years!
抱歉 州长 但是…
I’m sorry, Governor, but…
竞选已经接近尾声了
There is only a few weeks left in this campaign.
这几星期内 你不能再这么
You have got to stop saying things to the press
公开欺骗媒体了
that are blatantly untrue.
我们的竞选不能像这样下去
That is not the kind of campaign that we are running here.
“竞选” 你管这个叫竞选吗
“Campaign”, is that what you’re calling this now?
州长 我知道这个竞选团运作有点混乱
Governor, I admit that this is a dysfunctional campaign,
但我接手时就是这样
but that is what I inherited,
而我正在尽全力帮我们赢得竞选
and I am doing my level best to help us win this election.
我也在尽力 斯蒂夫
And that’s what I’m trying to do, too, Steve
而你就是在拖我后腿
and all you’re doing is screwing me up.
你一直以来就是给我捣乱
That’s all you’ve done this entire time, is get in my way.
而且我给这个竞选筹得了几百万的资金
And I am raising millions of dollars for this campaign.
上千万的人赶来
Hundreds of thousands of people are coming
看我演讲的 而不是看约翰·麦凯恩
to see me speak, not John McCain, God bless him.
他们是来看我的
They are coming to see me.
既然是我撑起了这个”竞选”
So if I am single-handedly carrying this “campaign”,
我想做什么就做什么
I’m gonna do what I want.
莎拉 莎拉
Sarah! Sarah! Sarah!
麦凯恩团队几位顾问向CNN透露说
Several McCain advisors tell CNN they’re annoyed
他们对”不受约束的佩林”感到很反感
by what one aide called “Palin going rogue.”
该死的
God damn it.
竞选没结束就有泄密和恶意中伤了
I hate it when there’s leaking and backstabbing
结束后的中伤我都恨之入骨呢
after a campaign, let alone before it’s fucking over.
你得出面去跟她谈谈
I need you to step in and talk to her.
算了吧 斯蒂夫
I don’t know, Stevie boy. I don’t know.
先生
Sir…
我控制不了她了
I can’t control her any more.
我都不知道她早上是否有心情上飞机
I don’t know if she’s getting on a campaign plane
也不知道她晚上讲话会说什么
in the morning or what she’s gonna say at night.
我们得以尽可能高雅的姿态
We need to finish this campaign
完成整个竞选
with as much dignity as possible,
我们要做到这一点
and the only way that can happen
就得让她守规矩
is if you get her in line.
我说也没用 斯蒂夫
That’s not gonna do it, Steve.
她可能会直接跟我对着干
She might start turning on me.
大部分民♥意♥调查指出我们落后
Most of these polls have us trailing
5到8个百分点
five to eight points.
-那现在怎么办 -约翰
– So what now? – John…
这些数字很明显了
I mean, these numbers do show it.
我们得开始针对奥巴马了
We’ve got to make this about Obama.
得开始攻击他
We’ve got to get tough
开始负面竞选了
and we’ve got to get negative.
如果这样
If we go this way,
瑞特牧师是我们手上最好的牌了
Reverend Wright is still the best play we have.
麦凯恩最小的女儿布里吉特领养自孟加拉国
2000年凯恩角逐共和党总统候选人提名时 布♥什♥阵营问”如果你们知道麦凯恩曾和妓♥女♥生下一个黑人私生女 你还会投票给他吗”
你们谁被指控过
Any of you ever been accused
你的黑鬼孩子是私生女吗
of having a negro child out of wedlock
就因为你的养女是孟加拉裔
because your adopted daughter was born in Bangladesh?
在她16岁时
And then when she was 16
在谷歌♥上搜了自己的名字 我得给她解释
and googled her name, I had to explain to her
为什么她10岁的时候 布♥什♥总统的二把手
why President Bush’s henchmen called her a bastard
就骂她是私生子
when she was 10 years old.
听我说 南卡州的初选是挺恶心的
Yeah, listen, South Carolina– that was an ugly primary,
但这不是一♥码♥事
but this isn’t the same thing.
瑞特牧师的确说了那些话
I mean, Reverend Wright really did say those things.
那也许是事实
That may be true.
但美国民众心里也有阴暗面
But there is a dark side to American populism.
有些人靠伎俩赢得选举
Some people win elections by tapping into it.
我不会这么做
I’m not one of those people.
好吧 比尔·埃尔斯怎么样
Okay. So what about Bill Ayers?
奥巴马的政途
Obama began his career
始于国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的起居室
in the living room of a domestic terrorist.
国内恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 和种族无关
Domestic terrorist. Nothing to do with race.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
埃尔斯可以用