原因的无聊言论和胡言乱语完全掩盖了
about where global warming comes from defeats–
掩盖了地球越来越热的事实tttt
defeats, you know, the point that it’s getting hotter
我们都应给非常关注变暖这件事
and that we all need to be very concerned about heat.
和 呃
And, um…
那个…
That, um…
我…我…
I– I–
不记得了 这里也没有
forgot it and it’s not in this–
马克 所有卡片都该在这一摞里
Mark, all the cards are supposed to be in this pile.
-好的 – 这摞里没有
– Okay. – It’s not in this pile.
大家需要休息一下
I think we need to take a break.
都出去一下好吗
Can you all leave us alone for a minute?
还有四天就是辩论会
The debate is in four days,
照此下去可不行 州长
and this isn’t working, Governor.
我知道
I know.
我觉得你得赶紧扔了这些没营养的东西
I think you should get off this no-carb diet immediately.
随意节食会害了你
This goofy diet is bad for you,
你的日益消瘦让我很担心
and I’m alarmed by your weight loss.
州长 凯蒂·库瑞克的访谈没有做好
Governor, the Katie Couric interview didn’t go well.
但这不是妮可·华♥莱♥士♥的错
And it wasn’t Nicolle Wallace’s fault.
不是凯蒂·库瑞克的错
It wasn’t Katie Couric’s fault.
也不是自♥由♥派媒体的错
It wasn’t the liberal media’s fault.
是你的问题 因为你准备不足
It was your fault, because you didn’t prepare.
以后再也不能出现这种
And there can never be another instance
因为你没准备好而失败的事了
of something not going well because you didn’t prepare.
听着 这次访谈没做好
Look, you had a bad interview.
没关系 这种事常有
It’s okay, it happens.
你知道罗纳德·里根说什么是污染的源头吗
You know what Ronald Reagan said caused pollution?
树
Trees.
– 里根这么说了吗 -没错
– Reagan said that? – He did.
他说树造成了污染
He said trees cause pollution.
可他不仅在选举中获胜
And he not only won the election,
还成为了一位伟大的总统
he went on to be a great president.
只是我…我不想拖累约翰
I just– I don’t want to let John down.
斯蒂夫
Stevie boy.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem, sir.
怎么 出什么事了
What– what’s going on?
是佩林
It’s Palin.
她可能就快崩溃了
She could be on the verge of a complete nervous breakdown.
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
我们没准备救命绳索便将她扔下深渊
We threw her into the deep end without a life preserver.
是啊 然后拖带我们走上绝路
Yeah, and we’re drowning with her, sir.
我们需要让她回到家人身边
We need to get her back with her family.
她需要爱她的人
She needs to be surrounded by–
陪伴左右
by people who love her.
把他们都接去塞多纳吧
Hey, let’s get ’em all out to Sedona,
呼吸呼吸新鲜空气
out in the open air.
我的邻居是个医生
My neighbor’s a doctor,
辛迪可以请他来参加烧烤聚会
and Cindy can invite him over for a barbeque or something,
然后从旁观察
and he can observe her
看看佩林的情况是否严重
and see if it’s truly serious.
先把他们接去塞多纳吧
But let’s just get ’em to Sedona.
肯定对她大有裨益
It’ll do wonders for her, I know it.
当然 没问题
Yes, sir. Absolutely.
更加青翠的牧场*
? There be greener pastures
就在边境的另一边*
? Cross that border line ?
崭新的地平线*
? We’ll see new horizons ?
我的爱人*
? My darling ?
就在峡谷的远端*
? Far beyond the great divide ?
我想死你们了
I missed you guys so much.
-妈妈 妈妈 -我的天啊
– Hi! Mommy, mommy! – Oh, my goodness!
有个小家伙也想打个招呼
Got someone who wants to say hi.
你好
Hi!
-你好 医生 -你好吗
– What’s up, doc? – Hey, how you doing?
难说 她看起来怎么样
That depends. How’s she look?
对于一个刚生完孩子
For a woman who’s just had a baby,
未成年女儿怀有身孕
has a pregnant teen daughter
儿子远在伊♥拉♥克♥的女人
and a son in Iraq,
我觉得她还算不错
I’d say not half bad.
你倒是一团糟
You, however, look like shit.
他们一直告诉我一大堆东西
They keep piling all this stuff on me,
我就是没法全部都记住
and I just can’t remember everything.
-总能记住其中一些吧 -是啊
– Are you getting some of it? – Yeah.
一些 可我得在台上讲90分钟
Some, but I have to talk for like 90 minutes up there.
安德鲁·海尔科 佩林竞选阿♥拉♥斯加州州长时的竞争对手
还记得你跟海尔科的那场辩论吗
Do you remember when you debated Halcro?
他没有笔记没有草稿
He had no notes, no papers,
却能一直举例论据 滔滔不绝
and he could spout off all these facts and figures?
你被吓坏了
You were so intimidated…
直到你看向观众
Until you looked out at the audience.
你意识到了什么
What’d you realize?
我意识到他说什么都无关紧要
That none of what he said mattered,
因为谁也听不懂
because no one knew what he was talking about.
现在也一样 老婆 人多一些罢了
It’s the same thing here, baby. It’s just more people.
你现在麻烦不断
You’re getting yourself in trouble,
是因为他们想把你
because they’re trying to turn you
变成一个完全不同的人
into something that you’re not.
你得按自己的方式做
You gotta do what you do.
按你的方式跟观众交流
Just talk to people the way you talk to them.
他们会爱你的
And they’ll love you.
他们一直都爱你
They always have.
我爱你 头号♥粉丝
I love you, first dude.
我也爱你
I love you, too…
副总统女士
Mrs. Vice President.
斯蒂夫 出什么事了
Steve, what’s up?
这场辩论需要萨拉·佩林回答多少问题
How many questions does Sarah Palin have to answer in the debate?
22至25个
22 to 25.
一个问题多长时间
And how long is each answer?
算上转移提问两分钟
Two minutes with pivots.
因此我们只需要让美国政坛最佳女演员
So if all we have to do is get the best actress in American politics
背下45分钟的标准答案
to memorize 45 minutes’ worth of answers,
那为何浪费五天时间
then why did we waste five days
试图让她理解答案的意思呢
trying to get her to understand what any of this shit means?
州长 我没听你说要跑步啊
Governor, I didn’t know you were going for a jog.
我有个新策略
I have a different strategy.
我需要让头脑清醒一点
I need to clear my head for a bit.
我们需要准备…
Well, we really need to prepare–
我真的需要跑个步 斯蒂夫
I really need to go running, Steve,
因为这样能让我好受些
’cause it’s gonna make me feel better.
你能明白吗
Can you understand that?
明白 州长
Of course, Governor.
我想我们要丢掉这些卡片
I think we need to get rid of these notecards.
-它们没用 -好吧
– They’re not helping. – Okay.
反正我也恨死这些卡片了
I hate those flippin’ cards anyway.
现在 我们需要你
Now, what we need you to do
记住25个问题的答案和4条反问
is to memorize 25 answers and four attack lines.
你能做到吗
Do you think you can do that?
是的 我能做到
Yeah, I can do that.
那你就没问题
And you’re gonna be great.
正如里根总统所说
And we are to be that shining city on a hill,
我们将成为顶峰最闪亮的城市
as President Reagan so beautifully said,
我们是希望的灯塔
and that we are a beacon of hope
不需要向任何人解释我们的存在
and that we are unapologetic here.
佩林州长
Governor Palin,
伊朗核项目是我们最大的威胁之一
nuclear Iran is one of our gravest threats.
麦凯恩政♥府♥会采取什么制裁措施
What would a McCain administration do to stop it?
在伊朗核问题上
On the subject of “nucular” Iran,
我基本赞成参议员奥拜登的观点
Senator O’Biden and I are most likely in agreement.
决不允许他们拥有任何核武器
They cannot be allowed to acquire “nucular” weapons, period.
当然 在同伊朗总统内贾德的较量中
Israel is in jeopardy, of course,
以色列目前处于劣势
when dealing with Ahmadi Nejad as a leader of Iran.
罗纳德·里根曾说过 自♥由♥的延续与毁灭