但是 我的人 反应堆就要爆♥炸♥了
But, sir! My men… The core implosion is not reversible.
找到他们
Find them!
好了 布兰登 我看见5个通道
All right, Brandon, I see five ducts in this room.
我们走那个
Which way do we go?
左边第二个 向前走50米
Enter the passage second to your left, and just continue straight for 50 meters.
通道 怎么总是通道
Ducts? Why is it always ducts?
那里会有点陡
There will be a slight drop.
谢谢你的提醒 布兰登 你还好吗
Thanks for the heads-up, Brandon! You okay?
他们要死了
They’re dying.
等等 我们要穿过这里吗
Wait a minute. We gotta go across this thing?
-是的 -别往下看
-Yes. -Don’t look down.
指挥官 我真想看看你看见了什么
Commander, what I’d give to see what you’re seeing.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你在欧米茄13的正下方
You’re deep in the underbelly of the Omega 13!
一定很壮观
It must be spectacular.
我倒不觉得 只是几面墙
Well, it doesn’t look like much to me. Just these few walls
和杵在那傻乎乎转着的风扇
and this dumb spinning fan that we have in every single…
布兰登 欧米茄13是干什么的
Brandon, what does the Omega 13 device do?
很多人相信他是个毁灭性极强的东西
Many have believed that it is a matter-collapser.
一个能在13秒钟之内毁灭一切的东西
A bomb capable of destroying pretty much everything in about 13 seconds.
但我和其他很多人相信 它是个物质重组装置
But myself and others are convinced that what it is is a matter-rearranger,
可以让时间倒转13秒
effecting a 13-second time jump to the past.
为什么是13秒
Why 13 seconds?
13秒之内干不了什么大事
That’s really not enough time to do anything of any importance.
-13秒够补偿一个错误了 -什么
-It’d be time to redeem a single mistake. -What?
走 走 走
Come on! Go, go, go, go!
我们必须关掉阀门 氧气快用完了
Fleeg, we gotta turn off that valve. Their oxygen’s almost gone.
听着 让我进去 我来吸引他们的注意力 我有枪
Listen, I’ll go in. I’ll create a distraction. I got this. I’m okay,
我争取拖住他们长一点时间 好让那些外星人逃跑
I might be able to hold them back long enough for the aliens to escape.
那是自杀
That’s suicide.
我本来就是可有可无的 佛莱德 不管怎么都是死
I’m just a glorified extra, Fred. I’m a dead man anyway.
如果非死不可 我宁愿死得像个英雄 而不是懦夫
If I’m gonna die, I’d rather go out a hero than a coward.
伙计 也许你是个勇敢的家伙 又有喜剧天才
Guy, Guy, maybe you’re the plucky comic relief.
你以前这样想过吗
You ever think about that?
-勇敢 -是 还更甚
-Plucky? -Well, besides,
但是我也是刚刚才这个有趣的念头的
I just had this really interesting idea.
你兴奋吗
Are you stoned?
把它抬起来 多给他们点时间
Gotta get it open, give them some time.
先生 也许我们一起
Sir, perhaps together,
来点马克他赞美勇气的圣歌♥
the Mak’tar chant of strength, Larak tarath.
-有勇气 不放弃 -心不急 不容易
-Larak tarath, larak tarath. -Larak tarath.
有勇气 不放弃 有勇气 随他去
Larak tarath, larak tarath, larak tarath!
布兰登 我们穿过去了 现在怎么办
All right, Brandon, we’re across. Now what?
你们向左转 一直穿过咀嚼者
You want to take a left and then just straight on through the chompers.
“咀嚼者”
“The chompers”?
他妈的
Well, screw that.
我们怎么可能穿过去
How are we supposed to get through this?
修里斯特 你还记得次序吗
Hollister, do you have the sequence yet?
是的 次序是2242
Okay, the sequence is 2242…
-这是什么 -2242
-What is this thing? -2242…
根本毫无意义 因为在走廊中间有些像牙齿般
I mean, there’s no useful purpose for there to be
一些上下移♥动♥ 挤压的东西
a bunch of chompy-crushy things in the middle of a hallway!
-格温 -不 我们不该这么做
-Gwen! Gwen! -No, I think we shouldn’t have to do this.
根本没有意义 为什么那里有那玩意
It makes no logical sense! Why is it here?
-因为电视里就是这样演的 -噢 算了吧
-‘Cause it’s on the television show! -Well, forget it!
我才不去 这一集剧本写的很差劲
I am not doing it! This episode was badly written!
当第一个东西开始动的时候 你
Okay, Commander, now, as soon as the first crusher hits you…
它已经开始了
It just did!
-好 现在走 -走
-Okay, go now. -Go!

Go!

Stop!

Go!
来呀 来呀
Come on, come on, come on.

Go!

Go!

Go!
走 走
Go! Go!
不 停 停
No, stop! Stop!

Go!
停 等一下
Stop! Wait a minute! No!
我让你跳 指挥官 跳
I want you to jump, Commander, jump!
那个写这集剧本的家伙真该死
Whoever wrote this episode should die!
这该很有意思
This should be interesting.
生活中你总珍惜一些简单的东西
It’s the simple things in life you treasure.
太好了
That’s great.
现在 我们最好
Now, we better get…
找间房♥间 伙计 怎样
Hey, get a room, guys, okay?
嘿 佛莱德
Hey, Fred.
嘿 佛莱德
Hey, Fred.
噢 那样不对 噢
That’s not right.
先生 压力恢复正常了
Sir, the pressure, it’s normalizing.
好的
Open!
我们得救了
We are saved.
他救了我们
He has saved us.
塔加特指挥官拯救了我们
Commander Taggart has saved us!
太不公平了
It’s just not fair.
好的 奎克 我们到指挥官那里去
All right, Quellek, let’s get back to the command deck.
我被击中了
I’m… I’m shot.
奎克
Quellek? Quellek?
不是很严重
It’s not too bad.
我们带你去医务室 你会好的
We’ll get you to the medical quarters and you’ll be fine.
为你们干活真是我最大的荣幸
It has been my greatest honor to serve with you.
上帝保佑我 先生
I have been blessed, sir. I…
别说话 奎克
Don’t speak, Quellek.
原谅我的无礼 先生
You’ll forgive my impertinence, sir,
尽管我们以前从没见过面
but even though we had never before met,
我一直把你当作我的父亲
I always considered you as a father to me.
奎克
Quellek,
上帝作证
by Grabthar’s hammer,
老天在上
by the sons of Warvan,
我会为你报仇的
you shall be avenged.
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19!
好啦 布兰登 我在这 怎么关掉它
All right, Brandon, I’m here. How do I shut this thing down?
按那个蓝色的按钮
Okay, just push the blue button.
-蓝色的吗 那个吗 -是的 怎么了
-The blue button? Is that it? -Yeah, why, what’s wrong?
没什么 我只是觉得没这么简单
Nothing, I just thought it’d be more complicated than that.
反应堆大约20秒钟后爆♥炸♥
Core implosion estimated in 20 seconds.
布兰登 没有用啊 布兰登
Brandon, it’s not working. Brandon!
妈妈 指挥官那边的情况
Mother, I cannot stress enough the severity
-真是万分危急啊 -别忘了把可回收的分开
-of the Commander’s predicament. -Don’t forget the recyclables!
反应堆大约10秒钟后爆♥炸♥
Core implosion estimated in 10 seconds.
-9 8 -格温 我
-9, 8… -Gwen, I…
-7 6 -我总是
-7, 6… -I’ve always…
-5 4 -贾森 贾森
-5, 4… -Jason, Jason.
3 2 1
3 2 1
电视上总是数到1才停的
It always stops at one on the show.
你说什么
What were you saying?
-先生 -什么
-Sir! -What?
保护者号♥上的定时爆♥炸♥被中止了
The core detonation sequence on the Protector has been aborted.
不可能 不可能
Impossible! Impossible!
导弹瞄准保护者号♥
Lock a complement of implosion missiles onto the Protector.
炸烂它
Tear her apart!
他已经死了
He’s finished, he’s finished.
亚历山大 听我说 结束了
Alexander, listen to me. It’s okay, it’s okay.
下面交给赛米亚人 我们可以走了
The Thermians can handle it from here. We gotta go. Come on.
我们需要启动防护甲
We need that armor back up!
-现在 让我能看到前面 -等离子防护甲已准备好
-Get me a forward view right now! -Plasma armor engaged.
好的 汤米 看看我们是否能在雷区甩掉他们
All right, Tommy, see if you can’t lose them in that minefield.
-雷区 -现在 踩那个金属踏板
-Minefield? -Pedal to the metal, right now!
-踩那个金属踏板 -好了 走
-Pedal to the metal! -All right, let’s go!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!