-你说什么 -请等一等
-What did he say? -Hold, please.
理论上是完全可行的
Theoretically the mechanism is fully operational.
但那是根据你们的生理构造设计的 而不是根据我们的
However it was built to accommodate your anatomy, not ours.
但技师陈中士在这里 他能搞定
But now that Tech Sergeant Chen is here, he can operate it.
这就是根据他在记录片里的动作设计而成的
It was designed watching his motions from the historical documents.
我是说 我不能 我会指导的
I mean, I can’t. I can supervise…
贾森 我们来试试
Jason, we’re gonna test it.
-什么 -那猪一样的蜥蜴怎么办
-On what? -How about that pig lizard?
嘿 我能对付的了这个胖怪物
Hey, I’m doing all right with the pig lizard.
佛莱德 请你快点
Please, Fred? And hurry.
抱歉 看大♥师♥操纵使我很兴奋
I’m sorry. It’s very exciting to watch the master at the controls.
操纵这传输器 与其说是科学不如说是艺术
The operation of the conveyor is much more art than science.
向后站 贾森
Stand back, Jason.
怪物 怪物
Gorignak Gorignak Gorignak…
那是什么
What? What was that?
-没什么 -我听到一些声音
-Nothing. -I hear some squealing or something.
-没有 一切正常 -但那怪物从里面被翻转过来了
-Oh, no. Everything’s fine. -But the animal is inside out.
我听到了 被翻转过来了
I heard that. It turned inside out?
它爆♥炸♥了
And it exploded.
我是不是听见那怪物被翻转 而且爆♥炸♥了
Did I just hear that that animal turned inside out and then it exploded?
喂
Hello?
等一等
Hold, please.
嘿 伙计们 等一等
Hey, wait a minute, guys, guys.
如果那猪一样的蜥蜴已经死了 他们怎么还在叫
If the pig lizard is gone, why are they still yelling “Gorignak”?
泰博 启动传送电路
Teb, hit the translation circuit.
-石头 石头 -石头 石头
-Rock, rock, rock, rock! -Rock, rock, rock, rock!
贾森 我不认为他们喊的那词 是指那个胖蜥蜴
Jason, I don’t think the pig lizard was Gorignak.
你在说什么
What the hell you talking about?
噢 妈的
Oh, darn.
快把我带走
Digitize me!
-快啊 佛莱德 -动手啊 伙计们 带我走
-Come on, Fred. -Come on, guys. Digitize me!
-不是我 -来吧 你
-Oh, no, not me. -Come on, they…
你只要动动手就行了
They based it on your hand movements.
难道就是我一个人看到那怪物 被从里向外翻转的吗
Am I the only one who saw that thing inside out?
-不 不 -我做不到
-No, no, no. -I’m not the guy.
我不是技师陈中士 我是佛莱德·科温
I’m not Tech Sergeant Chen, I’m Fred Kwan.
我的名字 卡万甚至不是我的真名
I’m not even… Kwan’s not even my real name.
佛莱德不行啊 贾森 你必须自己杀掉那家伙
Fred’s no good, Jason. You’re just gonna have to kill it.
杀掉它 真是个好主意
Kill it? Well, I’m open to any suggestions.
打它眼睛 就像在22集里做的
Go for the eyes, like in episode 22!
它根本就没有眼睛 汤米
It doesn’t have any eyes, Tommy.
那就打它的嘴或者喉咙 那地方很脆弱
Go for the mouth or the throat, its vulnerable spots!
它是岩石 根本没有脆弱的地方
It’s a rock. It doesn’t have any vulnerable spots!
我知道了 那你找件武器 你四周看看
I know! You construct a weapon. Look around you.
你能变个什么武器来吗
Can you form some sort of rudimentary lathe?
别胡扯了 伙计
A lathe! Get off the line, Guy!
亚历山大 你是我的参谋 给点建议啊
Alexander, you’re my advisor. Advise me!
你必须弄清楚它到底想要什么
Well, you’re just gonna have to figure out what it wants.
它的动机是什么
What is its motivation?
它是岩石怪物 根本没有什么动机
It’s a rock monster. It doesn’t have motivation.
看 那就是你的问题了 贾森
See, that’s your problem, Jason.
你从来就没有真正关心过我们的飞船
You were never serious about the craft.
噢 佛莱德 你听见我吗 佛莱德 你在吗
Fred! Fred, can you hear me? Fred, are you there?
-在 -你能做到 佛莱德 全靠你了
-Kind of. -You can do it, Fred! It’s up to you!
噢 不不 贾森 我会弄糟的
Oh, no, no, no. Jason, I’ll just… I’ll just mess it up.
你在电视上做了4年 快动手
You did it for four years on the show! Do it now!
那仅仅是电视节目 我没那本事
That was the show. I’m not that guy!
佛莱德 你从来没忘记过台词 从没错过标记
Fred, you never forgot a line! You never missed a mark!
那不再是我了 伙计
That’s not me anymore man.
是你 佛莱德 你只要再试试
It is you, Fred. You just stopped trying.
你能做到 佛莱德 我打心眼里知道 你能救我的命
You can do this, Fred! I know in my heart you’re gonna save my life.
-我能吗 -毫无疑问 佛莱德
-I am? -No doubt about it, Fred.
佛莱德
Fred!
佛莱德 能听见我吗
Fred, can you hear me?
佛莱德
Fred!
佛莱德 我不想死在这里啊
Fred? I don’t want to die down here.
佛莱德 把我带走啊
Digitize me, Fred!
噢 哇
Oh, wow.
-陈中士 -好
-Tech Sergeant Chen. -Yeah!
我看到你终于把衣服脱掉了
I see you managed to get your shirt off.
-我做到了 -欢迎回来 佛莱德
-I did it. -Welcome back, Fred.
好的 铍金球安装了吗
All right, did we get the beryllium sphere installed?
是的 我们又能量充足了
Yes, we are back to full power.
太好了 发动机和太空舱都好了
Great! Engines and pods?
-所有设备工作正常 -太好了
-Fully operational. -Perfect!
你可以把我们放下了
Well, crank this sucker up, you could drop us off
你们晚饭前就能回家了
and you guys can be back in your home planet before supper.
不 先生 我们没理由回家
Oh, no, sir, we have no reason to go back.
你有的 家庭 朋友
Sure you do. Family, friends. Come on!
只剩下我们这些人了
We are all that is left.
-我不知道 -先生 我已经升起指挥台了
-I didn’t know that. -Sir, I have raised the command deck.
玛西撒 我们指挥台上见
Mathesar, meet us up at the command deck.
玛西撒
Mathesar.
玛西撒 奎克
Mathesar! Quellek!
为什么我们到不了他们那边
Why can’t we reach them?
指挥官 感谢上帝 你们还活着
Commander. Thank God you’re alive.
萨理斯 现在是你接受审判的时候了
Now you will face justice, Sarris.
无论怎么看 你都该死
At every turn, you demonstrate the necessity for your extermination!
放了他
Leave him alone.
你想救他的命
You wish to save the life of this man?
是的
Yeah. Yes.
那告诉我 这有什么用 欧米茄13
Then tell me, what does it do, this Omega 13?
我不知道它是做什么用的
I don’t know what it does.
我说过 我不知道
I said I don’t know!
-是个炸♥弹♥ -我不知道
-Is it a bomb? -I don’t know.
-一个陷阱 -我不知道
-A booby trap? -I don’t know!
-告诉我 -说了不知道
-Tell me! -I don’t know!
你以为我是个傻子
Do you think I’m a fool?
指挥官不该知道 他船上的所有螺丝和焊缝吗
That the Commander does not know every bolt, every weld in his ship?
给那个女的
Prepare a tear harness
加刑
for the female.
不 格温 不
No! Gwen, no!
你这畜生 放开我
You brute! Let go of me!
我不是指挥官
I’m not the Commander.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说我不是指挥官
I said, “I’m not the Commander. ”
放开他们 没理由伤害他们
Leave them alone. There’s no reason to hurt them.
-他们什么都不知道 -解释一下
-They don’t know anything. -Explain.
格温 让他们看看那历史记录片
Gwen, show him the historical documents.
计算机
Computer,
播放《银河探险》的记录片
show the historical documents of the Galaxy Quest missions.
太好了
Wonderful.
你们造成的损坏比我大的多
You have all done far greater damage than I ever could have.
好极了
Bravo!
好极了
Bravo.
我将珍惜这一时刻
This is a moment I will treasure.
解释给他听你们到底是什么人
Explain to him who you all really are.
告诉他
Tell him!
解释啊
Explain!
玛西撒 根本就没有塔加特船长这个人
Mathesar, there’s no such person as Captain Taggart.
我的名字是贾森·耐斯密斯 我是个演员
My name is Jason Nesmith. I am an actor.
我们都是演员
We’re all actors.
他不明白
He doesn’t understand.
必须像在给孩子解释一样
Explain as you would a child.
我们 我们假装
We pretended.
我们说谎了
We lied.
你明白了吗 玛西撒
Yes! You understand that, don’t you, Mathesar?
玛西撒 我不是指挥官 我
Mathesar, I’m not a commander. I…
也根本没有国际太空探险局
There’s no National Space Exploration Administration.
我们连飞船也没有
We don’t have a ship.