哈巴狗也有权选择主人 我不需要你了
A poodle that chooses its master. I don’t need you anymore.
快滚吧
Get lost.
你在甩我吗 你疯了吗
You’re dumping me? Are you crazy?
疯个毛
Far from it.
永远别回来
And never come back!
你刚说什么
What did you say?
我喜欢我的新形象
I like my new mug.
我说吧
You see.
伦敦有什么新鲜事啊 还在下雨吗
What’s new in London? Still raining?
坐吧
Sit down.
听听这个
Listen to this.
我爱你
I love you
我什么都不爱
Me neither
亲爱的
Oh, my love
你就是奔腾的波浪
You’re the unbroken wave
在你两股之间
I go and come
我进进又出出
Between your loins
抑制住了冲动
And I hold myself back
如果发了这个
If we release that…
一辈子就别想从监狱出来了
…we’ll end up in jail.
我是出版商 而你是曲作家
Me as the publisher and you as the writer.
我愿意冒进监狱的风险 但只为这一首歌♥太不值了
I’m willing to risk prison, but not for one song.
所以你应该
So here’s what you’ll do.
带着你的伞 回伦敦去
Take your umbrella, go back to London,
再录十首这样的歌♥
and record another ten songs like that one.
你必须先发了那首歌♥
You have to release that one first.
可以 但它将引起”轰动”
OK, but it’ll be a huge scandal.
也许吧
Maybe.
无与伦比的”轰动”
It’s going to be one hell of a scandal!
好了 孩子 我们该谈点正经事了
Right, kid, I’d like to move on to more serious things now.
你的专辑吗
Your big album?
你的交响乐计划吗
That symphonic project of yours?
我想娶一个英国女孩
I’d like to marry a British lady.
她漂亮吗
Is she pretty?
不丑
Not bad.
她长得像我吗
Does she look like me?
一点也不
No, not at all.
塞尔吉奥
Sergio…
知道吗
You know…
我们会有自己的孩子
We could have a baby.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
美乐蒂
Melody.
美乐蒂·尼尔森
Melody Nelson.
你能把我们叫来真是万幸
Lucky you could call us.
-你医生是谁 -美国医院
– Who’s your doctor? – The American Hospital…
那个肮脏的玩意是什么啊
What’s that filthy rag?
我床上有个毯子 去拿来
There’s a rug on my bed. Go and fetch it.
上担架
On the stretcher now.
我才不要躺在那上面呢
No, I’m not lying on that.
如果我躺下 就别想活着回来了
If I leave lying down, I won’t come back alive.
我的任务是把你完整地送到医院
My job is to get you to hospital in one piece.
好吧 但我想自己走出去
OK, but I want I want to walk out of my home.
妈的 我可是付了钱的
Shit, I’m the one paying!
王八蛋
You asshole!
我的宝贝 吓到你了吗
My little chicken… I scared you, huh?
他们说是良性的 再不戒烟就完蛋了
They said it’s benign. Quit smoking or messing around.
-媒体知道吗 -没传出去
– Does the press know? – We kept it quiet.
没人可怜我还生病干嘛 把电♥话♥给我
Why get sick if no one can pity me? Pass me the phone.
请给我接法国晚报
France Soir, please.
我这有独家新闻
Here’s a scoop.
塞尔日 甘斯布得了冠状动脉硬化
Serge Gainsbourg has had a coronary.
他差点没命但现在康复了
He nearly died but he’s over it.
他正在筹备一张爆♥炸♥性的新专辑
He’s working on a hot new album.
感觉好些了吗
Feeling better?
给我点烟
Get me some cigarettes.
没门
No.
你这张臭脸给我滚
Get your mug out of here.
现在是享受香烟的时刻
It’s time to smoke the pipe of peace.
我们闪人吧
Let’s split.
-起来 收拾一下 快点 -不行
– Come on, pack. Let’s go! – No way.
摄影师明天要来
Photographers are coming tomorrow.
你干嘛不早说
Why didn’t you say?
我也不想错过
I don’t want to miss that either.
殉道者圣·塞巴斯帝安再现
The martyrdom of Saint Sebastian!
闪光灯代替了利箭
Flashguns instead of arrows…
死神已经在召唤你了
You had a close call.
你准备如何战胜他
How will you get over it?
我计划逐步恢复我的酒量
I plan to step up my intake of alcohol…
和烟量
…and cigarettes.
阁下 太阳般夺目的星啊
Monseigneur, the solar star
使我崇拜未及
Since I don’t admire him a lot
他吝啬的光芒我不在乎
Turns his light off me but I care not
相见之心永随君
My rendezvous is with you
那道我热切企盼的光芒啊
The light that I prefer
难道是你嫉妒的眼光吗
Is that of your jealous eyes
其它一切已不重要
Nothing else matters to me
相见之心永随君
My rendezvous is with you
先生 我的房♥东啊
Monsieur, my landlord
自从我毁坏公物
Since I wreck everything
你把我扔了出去但我不在乎
Has thrown me out but I care not
报仇之心永随君
My rendezvous is with you
塞尔日 我们快迟到了
Serge, we’re running late.
表演的时候再哭吧
Do your blubbering on stage.
你想被碾成肉饼吗
Want to get yourself run over?
我在等的士
I’m waiting for a taxi!
-你们好 -你躺在马路上干嘛
– Hi, guys. – Why are you lying there?
我三十分钟之内要登台演出
I’m on stage in 30 minutes.
我不知道怎么去那 我把劳斯莱斯卖♥♥了
I don’t know how to get there. I sold my Rolls.
只剩了片散热器盖
I only have the radiator cap left.
给我个警徽让我威风一下
Give me a police badge.
打开警铃
Use the siren!
捂住你的亚黄卷毛 伙计们
Cover your flaxen curls, guys
用发胶油脂让发丝油滑光亮
Slick them back with gel and grease
-让我们跳一曲 -纳粹摇滚
– Let’s dance the… – Nazi rock
-让我们跳一曲 -纳粹摇滚
– Let’s dance the… – Nazi rock
吕西安 就算女孩们不为自己心爱的宠物落泪时
Lucien, even the girls cried less over the dog.
也没见你为去世的父亲哭得这么伤心
You didn’t cry this much when your poor father died.
你要振作起来
Pull yourself together.
看着我
Look at me.
把头发整整
Comb your hair.
你希望小夏洛特看到你这幅哭丧脸吗
You want little Charlotte to see you in this state?
他们会习惯的
They’re used to seeing me blubber.
为什么你就是听不进话呢
Why didn’t you ever get your ears fixed?
甘斯贝 他很像我们吧 大白菜头
Hey, Gainsbarre, he looks like us, huh? The cabbage.
我就是白菜头
I’m the cabbage head man.
一半蔬菜 一半人
Half vegetable, half guy.
你们在干啥呢
What are you doing up?
你呢
And you?
把所有东西放回原位
Put everything back where it belongs.
然后滚去睡觉 妈的
Then get to bed. Shit!
下次 在你们自己屋里折腾 这是我的屋子
Next time, play in your own room. This is my room here.
你这个神经病 吓死人了
Your things are sick and scary!
菲利普斯教授把你给吓着了吗
You’re scared of Professor Flipus?
别怕 他只是个纸人而已
Don’t be, he’s just paper.
为什么他叫菲利普斯呢
Why is he called Flipus?
他就像我哥哥 常常气得我发疯
He looks like my brother and he makes me flip.
你根本没有哥哥
You don’t have a brother.
我出生以前 妈妈有过一个男孩
Before I was born, my mum had a little boy.
他没能活下来
He didn’t last long.
但是 我一直感觉到他在冥冥之中盯着我
But, all my life, I’ve felt he was watching me from his grave.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!