是不是很下流
Is it indecent?
别作声 芭铎来了 在跟吕西安说话
Stay there. Bardot’s here, talking to Lucien.
为什么在这
Why here?
有记者在他家 不是什么好事
The press is at his place. It’s bad.
吕西安给她写了一首歌♥
Lucien wrote her a song,
但她丈夫很生气不让她唱
but her husband’s furious and won’t let her sing it.
他怎么就选了一个有夫之妇呢
Why did he pick a married woman?
闭嘴
Shut up!
非常抱歉
I’m very sorry…
-很抱歉打扰你们 -哪有哪有
– Sorry to bother you. – Not at all…
出什么事了吗 想要杯水吗
Is something wrong? A glass of water?
-我得走了 -不要
– I have to go. – No.
-吃点东西吧 -就是
– Eat something. – Yes!
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
那是首美妙的歌♥吗
Was it a pretty song?
从没人像那样向我示爱
No one has ever declared love to me like that!
-吕西安 你觉得怎么样 -什么怎么样
– Lucien, what do you think? – About what?
-那房♥子 -我要买♥♥下来
– The house? – I’ll take it.
就凭你自己吗
On your own?
我有很多朋友
I have loads of pals.
甘斯布不是住在维纳维尔大街吗
Didn’t Gainsbourg live on Rue de Verneuil?
是啊 那里可是个好地方
Yes, it’s a good spot.
跟我们一起过新年吧 别待大包小包里了
Spend New Year with us, not among these boxes.
我要跟朋友在这里开派对
I’m throwing a party here with friends.
和朋友 真不错
With friends, that’s good.
亲爱的
Oh, my love…
我不管 你答应给我马里莎·贝伦森的
I don’t give a damn, you promised me Marisa Berenson.
结果却…
Instead, I get this…
她很棒 她的口音很可爱
She’s wonderful! She has a cute accent!
曾经沧海难为水
After an affair with Bardot,
除却巴山不是云
who cares about some English girl?
别提芭铎了 我得拍一部电影
Give Bardot a rest, I have a film to shoot.
得回去一趟 然后…
Go back there and…
好吧 要是为了电影 我会给她
All right, if it’s for the film, I’ll grant her…
礼貌的关怀
…my polite attention.
我不知道晚餐已经结束了
I didn’t know dinner was over.
你生我气了
I think you were pissed off with me.
你不能就这样甩下我 我就像…
That’s no reason to dump me like a…
孩子 无趣愚蠢粗鲁的孩子
A kid, insipid, idiotic and impolite…
你不就那样看我的吗
Is that how you see me?
怎么会嘛
Not at all…
我知道你不想用我拍电影
I know you don’t want to make a film with me.
要不是制♥作♥人坚持让我们合作
If the producer hadn’t trapped us here together,
你根本就不想见到我
you’d never have wanted to see me.
知道吗 你很漂亮
You know, that’s pretty.
你说我长着小孩子的腿 一副婴儿打扮
You said I had legs like a little girl and a baby’s dress
现在又觉得我漂亮了
but now you think that’s good?
不 我是说你哭起来很美
No, it’s pretty when you cry.
你看起来那么迷茫
You seem so lost.
心里想着别人吗
Talking to someone else?
跟你一样的混♥蛋♥丈夫
A jerk of a husband like you!
我也认识一些混♥蛋♥丈夫
I’ve had husbands who were jerks too.
你的腿很美
You have pretty legs.
你的衣服也很美 你真勇敢
Your dress is pretty too. You’re very brave…
这么冷还穿成这样
…to wear it in this cold.
你是想安慰我 让我消停点吗
You want me to stop crying to get some peace.
我救了你一命
I saved your life!
我总在生死之间徘徊
I frequent death. My cot was so close to my coffin.
省省你这些胡思乱想行吗
Give the fancy talk a rest!
我自己就是头受伤的动物 无暇顾及你
I’m a wounded animal. I’m not trying to pick you up.
说慢点 我听不懂你说什么
Talk slowly or I can’t understand a word.
我说我在努力
I said I’m trying to…
克制自己想吻你的冲动
…resist the desire to kiss you.
真遗憾
That’s a pity.
因为我想让你吻我
Because I really want you to.
塞尔吉奥 能让我看看吗
Sergio, can I see?
画得不好
It’s no good.
让我看看吧
Let me see…
不行 太烂了 我受不了了
No, it’s terrible. I’ll drown myself.
-塞尔吉奥 -就像是米莱斯画里的奥菲莉亚
– Sergio! – Like Ophelia in Millais’ painting.
《奥菲莉亚》是英国著名画家米莱斯的成名之作
你真美
You’re beautiful.
你真美
You’re beautiful!
我太高兴了
I’m so happy!
太可悲了 我已经不会画画了
It’s a tragedy. I can’t draw anymore.
先生 能不能别在海滩上玩手♥枪♥
Sir, could you stop playing with a firearm when we’re on the beach?
这东西随时会走火的 它装了子弹的吧
It could go off any minute. I imagine it’s loaded?
-当然 -你会在我面前开枪吗
– Of course. – Do you plan to use it in my presence?
可能吧 我的女人可是在跟德龙拍戏呢
Maybe. My girl’s filming with Delon.
要是他敢碰她
If he touches her,
我就杀了他们然后自杀 主意不错吧
I’ll kill them and then myself. Good idea?
必须的 先生
No doubt, sir.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
先生 这林肯车陷沙里了
It’s the Lincoln, sir. It’s stuck in the sand.
想想办法 该死的
Do something, goddammit!
塞尔日
Serge!
你的车真好看
Your car’s beautiful!
蓝色的大♥陆♥林肯 跟德龙的一模一样
A Continental Blue Lincoln. Just like Delon’s.
有辆大车挺好的 这样就能安顿好凯特了
A big car is good. That way, we can fit Kate’s things in.
你没拍戏吗 开车去兜风吧
You’re not filming? Let’s take a drive…
不 还是散步好
No, a walk.
我当然在拍戏
Of course I’m filming.
但是没人照看凯特
But there’s no one to look after Kate.
塞尔日 能帮我看会儿凯特吗
Serge, can you take her?
-不 陪我待会儿 -不行
– No, stay with me… – I can’t.
这可是举足轻重的阿兰·德龙呀
It’s important. It’s Alain Delon!
我们做什么好呢
What are we going to do?
知道吗 我小时候常常来这里
You know, I used to come here when I was little.
开煤气之前 她想到了她的金丝雀
Before turning on the gas she thinks of her canary.
在了结她这一生前
Before putting an end to this life for good.
她拿起笼子走到阳台
She takes the cage and goes out to the balcony
寒风刺骨 冻得她心凉
The icy winter wind Chills her to the core
牙齿打颤
making her teeth chatter.
总有点别扭啊
Something’s not right.
不错啊 柔美得让人肝肠寸断
It’s good. Your fragility works beautifully.
抱歉 我不是说歌♥
Sorry. I wasn’t talking about the song.
我指的是你的衣服
I was looking at your clothes.
-你穿得不对劲 -怎么了
– They’re not good. – What?
也许你该穿得再休闲些
Maybe you could dress a bit more casually.
敞开你的衬衫
Open your shirt…
把头发留长点
Grow your hair longer…
不要刮胡子
Try not shaving…
我惹你生气了吗
Have I upset you?
一个英国小妞要教我怎么打扮吗
A little Brit teaching me elegance?
我们还是回到歌♥曲上好了
Let’s get back to the song.
当烟消云散
As over…
伦敦夜缓缓降临
London night slowly falls
待盒子里别动 别出来
Hey, stay in the box! Don’t come out yet!
怎么回事
What’s that?
见见你的新宝贝
Meet your new honey.
给你个惊喜
A surprise for you.
你叫宝贝吗
Your name’s Honey?
到底是怎么回事
What the hell’s going on?
什么怎么回事
I’m sorry?
你不想成为另一个皮格马利翁吗
Didn’t you want to be a Pygmalion?
希腊神话中的塞浦路斯国王
塑造自己的女孩
Take a girl and shape her?
而你现在做的恰恰相反
You’re doing the exact opposite.
那个英格兰妞教你怎么穿衣
Miss England tells you how to dress,
怎么整理头发
how to wear your hair…
而你就像个哈巴狗
And you obey like a toy poodle.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!