失不再来
Ever come again.
唱吧跳吧 宝贝
Sing and dance, Baby Pop
明天会重来 宝贝
As if tomorrow, Baby Pop
宛如黎明破晓 宝贝
As the new day dawns, Baby Pop
你逃不出死亡的掌心
You were due to die…
太棒了 它会引起轰动的
Brilliant! It’ll be a huge hit!
你就看着吧 甘斯布先生
Just you wait, Mr. Gainsbourg.
我女儿会成为你的摇钱树
My girl will make you rich.
战争的威胁
The threat of war
今日愈加真切
is clearer by the day…
在那个时候 宝贝
At that moment, Baby, you know.
当太阳即将在地球某处升起
As the suns are about to rise somewhere on this earth
子弹呼啸 血流成河
Bullets whistle, blood is shed
唱吧跳吧 宝贝
Sing and dance, Baby Pop
宛如明天 宝贝
As if tomorrow, Baby Pop
及时行乐 宝贝
Shouldn’t ever, Baby Pop
失不再来
Ever come again
谁在里面
Who is in?
谁在外面
Who is out?
数到九 没问题 你就在里面
Up to 9, it’s OK, you’re in.
里面怎么回事
What’s going on in there?
什么
Pardon me?
这里是艺术家的住所 不是妓院
This is an artists’ residence, not a cathouse!
吵得大家睡不了觉 做不了音乐
No one can sleep or practise their music!
可我这是在工作
But I’m working.
当然 你屋里传出来的呻♥吟♥比音乐多多了
Sure! We hear more groans than music from your room.
你一直在偷听
Been listening at doors?
我搬来这是为了安静
I moved here for peace.
事实上 生活中的机遇与命运相悖
The thing is, life is chance working against destiny.
塞尔日
Serge
帮我看着狗
Look after my dog.
我的王子
My prince…
不好意思
Excuse us…
你已熟悉杰西·詹姆斯的故事
You’ve read the story of Jesse James.
他的平生 他的逝世
How he lived, how he died…
你喜欢这个故事
You liked it.
你还想知道更多
You’re asking for more.
现在来听听
So now listen to the story of…
邦妮和克莱德的故事
Bonnie and Clyde.
等会
Hold on.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
很好 不过换一下 我开头你收尾
It’s fine, but let’s switch. I start and you finish, OK?
现在克莱德有了女友
Now Clyde has a girlfriend.
她很漂亮 她的名字叫做
She’s pretty. Her name’s…
邦妮
Bonnie.
他们一起组成了
Together, they make up the…
雌雄大盗
Barrow Gang
-他们的名字是 -邦妮·帕克和詹姆斯·巴罗
– Their names… – Bonnie Parker and James Barrow
不是 是克莱德 不是詹姆斯
No, Clyde, not James.
邦妮·帕克和克莱德·巴罗
Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow
我唱得不好
I don’t sing well.
-你唱得很好 -不好
– You do. – I don’t.
别人的歌♥我都能唱好
I can manage other people’s songs.
-但是你在威胁我 -你活该
– But you intimidate me. – Serves you right.
给我小心点
Watch it!
看见你的第一眼我就惊呆了
First time I saw you, I was terrified.
开什么玩笑 你直接就找上我了
You’re kidding! You came onto me right away.
不 我说的不是今年 我是说
No, I’m not talking about this year. I’m talking about…
十年前 我还在为电影配乐
It was ten years ago. I was a pianist in a film.
你已经是大明星了 我打赌你不记得了
You were a huge star already. I bet you don’t even remember.
我记得 是在《与我同舞》里
I do. It was Voulez-vous danser avec moi?
看吧 我就说我记得
See, I do remember.
你吓到我了
And you scared me.
然后呢 是我吓着你了还是威胁着你了
What then? I scare you or I intimidate you?
我敢说你很容易受伤
I could tell it was easy to hurt you.
-就是这样吓到你了 -是的
– That’s what scares you? – Yes.
我不想让你失望也不想伤害你
I don’t want to disappoint you or hurt you.
我不能为你唱歌♥
And I just can’t sing for you.
我也不能
Me neither.
我听着自己的声音觉得很烦
I hear my voice and I hate it.
取消 我很忙
Cancel. I’m busy.
-布里吉特 你很快就回来吗 -当然
– Brigitte, you’ll be back soon? – Of course!
就说我不行 今天不行
Just say I can’t. Not today.
真是拖拉
What a drag.
我真不应该把你电♥话♥告诉他们
I shouldn’t have given them your number at work.
滚开
Get off.
是的 塞尔日在
Yes, Serge is here.
你猜猜
Try to guess.
是的 我很喜欢他
Yes, I’m very fond of him.
能让她接电♥话♥吗
Can you put her on so I can tell her?
好的
All right.
你想跟塞尔日说话
You want to speak to Serge?
他来了
Here he is.
是你♥爸♥爸 他找你
It’s your father. He wants you.
你好 老爸
Hello, Dad?
你妈妈不相信那是芭铎
Your mum won’t believe that’s Bardot.
我也不信 老爸
Me neither, Dad.
你搞什么 我们让你掉底子了吗
What’s wrong? Are you ashamed of us?
晚点再说吧
We’ll talk later.
有人一直在笑
Someone was laughing a lot.
碧姬·芭铎
Brigitte Bardot…
碧姬·芭铎
Brigitte Bardot!
碧姬·芭铎
Brigitte Bardot!
碧姬·芭铎
Brigitte Bardot!
我们去拉斯普廷庆祝吧
Let’s celebrate at the Rasputin.
为什么 又不是你钓到了明星
Why? You haven’t seduced a star.
亲爱的 你就是我的明星
You’re my star, my love,
我的太阳 我的碧姬·芭铎
my sun, and my Brigitte Bardot.
亲爱的
Oh, my love.
去为我演奏一曲世间最美的情歌♥吧
Go to the piano and write me the most beautiful love song.
再说一次 “亲爱的”
Say “Oh, my love” again.
亲爱的
My love…
说 “亲爱的”
Say, “Oh, my love.”
大点声
Louder.
你会睡不着的
I’ll keep you awake.
无所谓
I don’t care.
有羊角面包吗
Are there any croissants?
没 但我有三首歌♥
No, but I have three songs.
一首是关于摩托车的
One’s about motorcycles.
我讨厌摩托车
I hate motorbikes.
真遗憾 还是长筒靴适合你
Pity. Thigh boots suit you.
既然那样
In that case…
情歌♥想的怎么样了
What about the love song?
不知道
I don’t know…
你喜欢芭芭丽娜吗
Did you like Barbarella?
我想到一个漫画角色
I have a comic-strip character…
我在你心中就是那形象吗
Is that how you see me?
来吧 小妞儿 来看我的漫画
Come, little girl, into my comic strip.
来吹气球 来说
Come make balloons, come say…
我左右摇摆使出上勾拳
I deal out swings and uppercuts.
请别害怕 宝贝 紧紧抱住
Don’t be scared, baby, hold on tight
我就在这里
I’m here…
保护着你
to protect you.
闭上双眼
Close your eyes.
吻我
Kiss me…
最后一首歌♥呢
And the last song?
-说你是我的 -跟你在一起很开心
– Tell me you’re mine. – I feel good with you.
这可是我有史以来第一首情歌♥
It’s my first ever love song.
-想听吗 -想
– Want to hear? – Yes…
我们悄悄把它录下来
We’ll need to record it in secret.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!