有多少女人会在半夜把自己男人送到格雷克家
How many women drive their men to Gréco’s at night?
还是个不会开车的男人
Men who can’t drive…
下次搭出租车来
We’ll get a taxi next time.
你还等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
别管我 我缓口气
Get off my back, OK! I’m catching my breath.
缓什么气
The hell you are!
-走啊 -该死 别管我
– Come on! – Shit! Just go!
这样懂了吗
Is this clear enough?
别这样 我是你这边的
Cut it out. I’m on your side.
您要是想勾搭格雷克 就要跟着感觉走
If you want to seduce Gréco, go with the flow.
我是来推销歌♥曲的 不勾搭她
I’m here to sell songs, not to seduce her.
你觉得她这么晚还想见你
You think she sent for you this late at night
就是为了听你唱歌♥吗
just to hear you sing?
别碰我好吗
Stop touching me, OK?
甘斯布先生吗
Mr. Gainsbourg?
女主人说请在休息室等候
My mistress said you can wait in the lounge.
想喝什么随意 我整晚都有时间
Drink what you like. I have the evening off.
在忙家务吗
Doing the housework?
不用你操心
I have staff for that.
我喜欢你的歌♥
I like your songs.
我爱你
And I love you.
看到没有 我们还是有共同点的
See, we do agree on something.
我们都爱对方 都被命运所眷恋
We love each other. We’re lucky.
对不起 我可没那么乐观
Excuse me, I’m totally hopeless.
你觉得我滑稽吗
You find me funny?
我还是弹首曲子吧
I’ll play something.
你蓝色的双眸
Because your eyes are blue
夺目的发丝
Because your hair defies the sun…
我眼睛是黑色的
I have dark eyes.
我要是想听阿兹纳夫的歌♥曲
lf I’d wanted to hear Aznavour,
法国著名歌♥手 电影明星
就不会找塞尔日 甘斯布来了
I wouldn’t have sent for Serge Gainsbourg.
这首歌♥叫做爪哇舞
This is called La Javanaise.
亲爱的 我饱经风霜
I admit I’ve suffered unlike you, my love
亲爱的 你在何方
Before hearing of you, my love
不管喜不喜欢
Like it or not
轻跳一曲爪哇舞
Dancing the Javanaise
我们曾经相爱
We were in love
歌♥声不止 爱也不休
As long as the song lasted
我喜欢这曲子
I like it.
想不想跳一曲爪哇舞
How do you dance the Javanaise?
我不会跳舞
I don’t dance well.
跟我呢
May I?
我们之间的爱前路迷茫
What do you think we’ve seen of love?
亲爱的 你欺骗了我
To tell the truth you tricked me, my love
不管喜不喜欢
Like it or not
轻舞一曲爪哇舞
Dancing the Javanaise
我们曾经相爱
We were in love
歌♥声不止 爱也不休
As long as the song lasted
四月已至 爱已无望
Alas, April returns me to love in vain
我想
I wanted…
你还约了人吗
Expecting someone?
-找你的 -走吧 塞尔日
– It’s for you. – Coming, Serge?
我要看见你心中的爱
I wanted to see that love in you
不管喜不喜欢
Like it or not
轻舞一曲爪哇舞
Dancing the Javanaise
我们曾经相爱
We were in love
歌♥声不止 爱也不休
As Iong as the song lasted
你一直不睡觉吗
Don’t you ever sleep?
过来
Come here.
抱抱我
Carry me in your arms.
塞尔日 来吧
Serge, coming?
塞尔日
Serge…
来吧
Coming?
回格雷克家吗
Back to Gréco’s?
在她那我就是个悲剧
I was a total flop at Gréco’s.
还是回我父母家吧
Take me to my parents’.
她喜欢你的歌♥
She loves your songs.
我的歌♥是一回事
My songs are one thing!
大脸是另一回事
My mug is another!
你弄错了
You’re mistaken.
我把你撂父母家后 就去甘斯布家
I’ll drop you at your parents’ and head over to Gainsbourg’s.
不带上我你哪也不能去
You go nowhere without me!
L-A-E-T-I-T-I-A
L-A-E-T-I-T-I-A
看 这就是音乐
That’s music, see.
太棒了 你会卖♥♥出去三张拷贝
Fantastic. You’ll sell three copies.
两张给你父母一张给你
To your parents and yourself.
给约翰尼·哈里戴写歌♥吧
Write for Johnny Hallyday.
我宁可去死
I’d rather die!
-那就给小妞写 -一边呆着去
– Sheila then? – Get off my back!
我可不给青春期的小妞写歌♥
I don’t write for prepubescent girls.
那你为什么重读洛丽塔
Why are you rereading Lolita then?
那不一样 我喜欢让青年们堕落
That’s different. I’m not against leading youth astray.
-那就写吧 -他们想要什么你就给什么
– So do that. – You’d give them what they want.
装装样子的事
Just pretend.
给他们毒苹果
Make some poisoned apples.
也许吧
Maybe…
让大好青年跟丑闻和欲望沾上关系
Turn some 20-year-old into an object of scandal and desire.
弗朗丝·盖儿
France Gall?
我安排了一次跟她父亲的会面
I set up a meeting with her father.
没门儿 我可不去 弗朗丝·盖儿
No way. I’m not going. France Gall!
甘斯布先生 玩起流行艺术了吗
So, Mr. Gainsbourg, joining the popsters?
-有钱就要赚 -别这么愤世嫉俗
– Take the money where it lies. – Let’s not be cynical.
受欢迎的人总是很苛刻
One can be popular and demanding.
孩子们的品味很奇怪 无所不爱
Kids’ tastes are strange. They seem to like everything…
给什么爱什么
They like what they’re given.
也不总那样
Not always.
你抽烟吗
Do you smoke?
不抽
No.
背着老爸的时候也不抽吗
Even when Dad’s not looking?
不幸的是 我很听我爸的话
It’s sad, but I always obey my dad.
你喜欢我的歌♥吗
Did you like my songs?
-我觉得我爸喜欢 -这可不算是回答
– I think my father does. – That’s not an answer.
算是 我爸爸很有品位
It is. My father has taste.
只要是他选的所有人都喜欢
Everyone likes what he picks.
你难道不想惹他生气吗
Don’t you feel like pissing him off?
为什么
Why?
一个艺术学校的老师跟我说
A teacher at Art School told me,
如果你的作品得到了你父母的赏识
“If your parents like your work,
它一定是烂透了
it’s shit.”
我给你写一首重口味的歌♥怎样
Shall I write you a dirty song?
看吧 你在笑
See, you’re laughing.
我的歌♥都是艺术
My songs are work.
要是爸爸看见我在玩乐的话
If my father sees me having fun…
咱们悄悄玩
We’ll do it in secret.
这是关于一个喜欢棒棒糖的女孩子
It’s all about a girl who likes lollipops.
-然后呢 -绅士们付钱让她舔”棒棒糖”
– And? – Gentlemen pay her to suck lollipops.
舔棒棒糖 你懂的
那是小孩子的玩意
That’s kid’s stuff!
甜心 过来唱歌♥
Sweetheart! Come and sing.
你憧憬爱情
You have dreams about love.
但它已命中注定
But one day it’s bound to happen.
又一个可怜虫
You’ll be just another poor kid.
遭人唾弃
Alone and abandoned.
终入婚姻的坟墓
You’ll end up getting married.
围城里苦不堪言
Maybe even against your will.
在你的新婚之夜
And on your wedding night,
后悔已经太迟
it’ll be too late for regrets.
唱吧跳吧 宝贝
Sing and dance, Baby Pop.
宛如明天 宝贝
As if tomorrow, Baby Pop.
及时行乐 宝贝
Shouldn’t ever, Baby Pop.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!