舞台表现力
Stage presence.
当然 你简直糟糕透了
Yes. It’s clear it pisses you off.
弗雷尔·雅克在我家里[1930-1950法国很火的四重唱组合]
I’m putting up the Frères Jacques.
我爱死他们了
I love them!
你看 他们都在这
Look. They’re all here…
乖乖
Grumpy…
笨笨
Dopey…
嘟嘟
Doc…
睡睡
Sleepy.
轻饮一杯
I drink
有条不紊
Systematically
只为遗忘妻子的不轨
To forget my wife’s male friends
轻饮一杯
I drink
有条不紊
Systematically
只为遗忘生活的烦恼
To forget the worries life sends
酒酣之际
I drink way too much
粉色大象跃然眼前
I see pink elephants
燕尾服前的蛛网
Spiders on my tuxedo front
起居室天花板上的蝙蝠
Bats on the celling of my living room
无时不刻畅饮达旦
I drink whenever I have the time
只为遗忘我丑陋的大脸
To be drunk enough to forget my ugly mug
饮酒并无快♥感♥
I drink without enjoying it
只为忘却一切
To avoid thinking I should end it all
-爱情 -轻饮一杯
– Love… – I drink…
已不再重要
Means nothing anymore
-轻饮一杯 -粉色大象
– I drink – The pink elephants
燕尾服前的蛛网
The spiders on my tuxedo
有条不紊
Systematically
天花板上的蝙蝠
The bats on the ceiling
生活的烦恼
The worries life sends
轻饮一杯
I drink
-咖啡 先生要面包吗 -几点了
– Coffee! Some bread, sir? – What time is it?
正是时候 给钢琴家上早饭
The right time, sir. Breakfast for the pianist!
不可思议
Incredible…
我们是全能运动员
We’re all-around athletes
我们的臂膀只为流行歌♥曲之父效劳
whose biceps serve the cause of popular songs!
我还以为你们只是在舞台上跳舞的
I thought you only did choreography on stage.
你开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
这工作需要全心全意 你很快就会知道了
The job requires total sincerity, as you’ll learn.
我女朋友不会相信涂黄油的是弗雷尔·雅克
My girl won’t believe the Frères Jacques buttered my bread.
观众们必须相信
The audience has to believe it.
你们不认识她 她就是个泼妇
You don’t know her, she’s a hellcat.
我该走了 谢谢你们的演出
Time for me to go. Thanks for the show.
-不能走 -先生您还没付钱
– Don’t go! – Sir hasn’t paid!
-这个小淘气 -我破产了
– The rascal! – I’m broke.
没关系 给我们唱首歌♥也行
Never mind. Sing us something instead.
好吧 简单来一曲吧
Very well. A quick one.
我在地铁站打卡
I punch tickets on the metro line
擦肩而过却不曾相识
The guy you pass but never see
暗无天日的地下 光怪陆离的旅途
There’s no sun underground the ride’s a weird one
手捧杂♥志♥ 只为消磨时光
To pass time, I bring pages from Reader’s Digest
然后呢
And then…
我该走了 我的宝贝要发飙了
I have to go. My girl will be mad.
那就赶紧走
Get lost then!
但是这首歌♥要献给我们 您叫什么来着
But leave us your song, Mr… Mr what?
吕西安 吕西安·甘斯布
Lucien. Lucien Ginsburg.
不好 吕西安听着像理发师的学徒
No, Lucien sounds like a hairdresser’s boy.
你得换个新名字
You need a new name.
我在地铁站打卡
I punch tickets on the metro line
不管东南还是西北
North and south, east and west
我已受够如此惨淡的生活
I’m sick to death of life in this pit
我要呼吸 帽子留在家里
I want to get some air leave my cap hanging there
终有一天 我将离去
A day will come I know when away from here I’ll go
虽身担重负 扔扬帆启航
That day I’ll hit the road however heavy my load
如果太晚 我将不再等待
And if it comes too late I’ll give up the wait
打一个洞 更多的洞
Punching holes, then more holes
洞洞洞 日复一日洞洞洞
Holes and holes holes day in, day out
足够让你抓狂 拿起枪干点坏事
It’s enough to drive you mad get a gun, do something bad
再打个小洞 最后的一个洞
And make a hole. One last tiny hole
一个小洞 最后的一个洞
A tiny hole. One last tiny hole
然后一个大洞 从此无洞
Then one big hole and no more holes
天下无洞
No more talk of holes of tiny little holes…
感谢你们一群麻瓜 甘斯布的第一场音乐会
Thank you, you apathetic lot. The first Gainsbourg concerto,
由塞尔日 甘斯布鼎力打造
with words and music by Serge Gainsbourg!
这是你写的吗
Did you write it?
当然
Absolutely.
真有缘 我是个歌♥手
That’s lucky. I’m a singer.
塞尔日 走吧
Serge, let’s go.
要歌♥的话 往我父母那寄信
For a song, write to me at my parents’.
巴黎吕教堂 9
Rue Chaptal, Paris 9.
我在地铁打卡
I punch tickets on the metro line
我是个默默无闻的小角色
Heads of state don’t even know my face
但我儿子是明星 明星
My son is a star a star
周复一周终于来见父母
But week in, week out he comes to see his mum and dad…
吕西安 我一直说流行歌♥曲都是些狗屁
Lucien, I always said popular songs are shit.
没错 爸爸
Yes, Dad.
但我还是为你骄傲
But I’m proud anyway.
-我收到很多给你的信 -在哪
– I have lots more letters for you. – Show me.
虽然不关我的事但是有些写的很不错
It’s none of my business but some have fancy writing on them.
应该不是政♥府♥寄来的
I don’t think it’s government mail.
你女朋友肯定会生我的气了
Your girl will be furious with me.
她已经恨你了
She hates you already.
要是你妈看到别人寄来的求爱信会怎么想
What if your mother sees we’re getting love letters for you?
她只会让我甩了她
Mum just wants me to dump her.
没准吧
Maybe.
但绝情和偷♥情♥可不是一回事
But leaving and cheating aren’t the same.
爸爸
Dad!
我能看看吗
May I read them?
这些你想看就看吧 这封我等会自己看
You can open all these. I’ll open this one later.
为什么 开始跟老爸有秘密了
Why? Secrets from your dad now?
没什么秘密 工作而已
No secrets. It’s work, that’s all.
那为什么藏着掖着呢
So why hide it?
-别拧了 -人之初 性本拧
– Don’t insist. – It’s human nature to insist.
主给了亚当和夏娃整个伊甸园
The Lord God gave Adam and Eve the whole Garden of Eden,
只有一棵树不许碰
with one tree off limits.
但正是这棵树吸引着他们
And that was the one tree that interested them.
爸爸 我知道
Yes, Dad, I know,
但是主告诉你让我自己待会
but the Lord’s telling you to give me a break!
是妈妈 都藏起来
Mum! Hide everything!
这算什么家庭啊
What a useless family!
吕西安来了都没人告诉我
Lucien is here and no one told me.
我刚到
I just got here.
-留下来吃晚饭吗 -不
– Staying for dinner? – No.
来点罗宋汤吗
Want some borscht?
不用了 妈妈 你的那些瓶子漏了
No thanks, Mum. Your bottles…
我给弄的到处都是
They leak and I get it everywhere.
给 我瞎操什么心
Here. I don’t know why I bother.
你女朋友会扔掉的
Your woman will throw it out.
-别这么说 -我知道
– Don’t say that. – I know.
吕西安
Lucien…
给你写信的姑娘是谁
Who’s this girl writing to you?
你觉得我会告诉你吗
You think I’ll tell you?
-是唱歌♥的吗 -我可没这么说
– Is she a singer? – I’m not saying.
有名气吗
Is she famous?
不告诉你
You won’t know.
是朱丽叶·格雷克
It’s Juliette Gréco.
朱丽叶·格雷克是谁
Who’s Juliette Gréco?
别去见她
Don’t go to see her.
别小题大做
Stop exaggerating things…
小题大做
Exaggerating?