First he screwed them, then he drew them, right?
那我等会再画吧
I’ll finish this later.
别 别在达利的床上
Not on… Not on Dali’s bed…
别在达利的床上 我无法
Not on Dali’s bed. I couldn’t…
伊利莎白 我睡不着
Elisabeth, I can’t sleep.
数动物呗
Count animals.
想象一只大熊猫在竹林中吃出了一条路
Imagine a big panda nibbling its way through a bamboo grove.
然后消失了
Then it vanishes.
又有另一只熊猫来到了竹林
Now think of a second panda in the bamboo grove.
它看着你
It looks at you…
接着它也消失了
Then it vanishes as well.
-第三只 -这些熊猫让我抓狂
– Now a third panda… – All these pandas are freaking me out.
我整日都能听到这些声音
I hear voices night and day.
如果我不写作或者画画
If I don’t write or paint,
这些声音就会越来越大
they get louder and louder.
让我不堪承受
It’s too much to deal with.
这不是我自言自语 而是另一种声音
It’s not me speaking, it’s another voice.
是的
Yeah…
你走火入魔了
You’re possessed.
一些修女也是这样
Some nuns have that too.
心里住着个恶魔
A devil inside.
别夸大其辞
Don’t exaggerate.
恶魔是你的分身
The devil is your double.
你可以向他倾诉 所有伟大的作家都是
It’s someone you can talk to. All great writers have one.
好吧 但我怎么才能睡着
OK, but how do I get to sleep?
听我的话
You obey me!
放下那些艺术包袱
Drop the art crap,
我会给你一个明天 伙伴
and I’ll make you a fortune, pal!
但是我爱画画
But I love painting.
你说什么
What are you saying?
别担心
Don’t worry.
她早就睡着了
She’s been asleep for ages.
你是谁 怎么在这
Who are you? Why are you here?
别大惊小怪 我是你丑陋的大脸
Hey, don’t be so stuck up. I’m your ugly mug.
认不出你丑陋的大脸了吗
Don’t you recognise your ugly mug?
你变化太大了
You’ve grown so much!
丑多了
You’ve become hideous.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我有些建议想与你分享
I have some things to suggest to you.
-你在和谁说话 -我的大脸
– Who are you talking to? – To my mug.
没事
Forget it.
你会意第绪民谣吗
You know Yiddish folklore?
会一点 主要是俄♥罗♥斯♥音乐和爵士乐
A little. Russian tunes mainly and jazz.
我提醒你到时候机灵点 别呆头呆脑的
I’d advise you to be tactful, not to clown around.
这些孩子都很脆弱
These children are fragile.
他们病了吗 没人跟我说过这个
They’re sick? I wasn’t told about that.
我们这的孩子
We take in children
双亲都进了集中营
whose parents never returned from the German camps.
真是一言难尽
It’s hard to describe these children.
有时候他们纹丝不动
They seem petrified at times.
这我可应付不了 抱歉
I’m not right for this. Sorry.
就陪他们待一会好吗
Won’t you spend a little while with them?
就今天 帮我个忙
Just today. To help me out.
去吧
Go on…
去吧 去吧
Go on. Go on!
我叫吕西安 把你们的乐器准备好
I’m Lucien. Take your instruments.
看看你们都会些什么
Let’s see what you know.
你来一段
Over to you!
不 我
No, I…
我不会即兴演奏
I’m useless at improvising.
那就去你父亲那弹钢琴
Go to your dad’s and play piano then.
我学了你给我写的那些德朗格的旋律
I learnt Django’s chords that you wrote for me.
-德朗格不会写乐谱 -你觉得那样有帮助吗
– Django can’t write. – You think that helps?
至少他能盯着他的吉他弹
At least he looks at his guitar.
继续 看着吉他 然后给自己讲个故事
Go on. Look at it, and tell yourself a story.
越简单直白越好
Plain and simple.
-用语言描述吗 -不 只用音符
– With words? – No, just notes.
小三和♥弦♥吗
A minor chord?
德朗格可分不清什么音符
Django can’t name notes…
却能弹得出神入化
…but he can play.
那么下周见了
See you next week?
专注于吉他 努力练习
Concerning the guitar… go for it!
夜以继日
Work at it night and day
下周给他瞧瞧你的本事
and show him what you can do next week!
你怎么才能像德朗格·雷哈特一样演奏
What’ll you do to play like Django Reinhardt?
德朗格只用两根手指
Django uses two fingers!
其余的都不需要
The rest, he doesn’t need.
其余的都可以牺牲掉
The rest can be sacrificed!
看 只用两根手指
Look… With just two fingers.
就是这样
That’s how it goes.
你需要做出牺牲
You need to make sacrifices.
我告诉过你放弃作画
I told you to drop the painting and all…
我是说
I mean…
看看周围
Take a look around you.
瞧见你老婆了吗
Seen your wife?
怎么了 她很有魅力啊
What? I find her attractive.

No.
你曾经这么觉得
You used to.
你真是卑鄙
You’re a real scumbag.
她是鲁本斯 她是个肥婆
She’s a Rubens, she’s a hippopodame
像棉花糖一样绵软
With a “D” like in marshmallow
我对这肥婆情有独钟
I’ve got a thing for this hippopodame
跟她在一起 我没有包袱
Because with her, I get the bulk rate
我的肥婆一心一意
What suspense on my hippopodame
我欲乘风 飘飘欲仙
With a “D” like in take it easy
春天因她而失色
The springs creak under the hippopodame
但从她头上 我看得到内心
But on top of her, I can get under her skin
失败者令我心灰意冷
All those losers leave me cold
唯有安托万令我心潮澎湃
And only Antoine gets me hot
我对他一往情深
My feelings for him are so deep
唯有他最懂我心
Only he has got to the depths of me
安托万雷厉风行
Antoine acts tough
却从不故作姿态
But he’s never stuck up
我是他的姘妇 我是他的雏鸡
I’m his moll, I’m his chick.
安托万是我的男人
Antoine is the man for me!
由吕西安·甘斯布创作的歌♥曲
A song by Lucien Ginsburg!
哥们 这就是名气
This is fame, pal.
我准备重新投入绘画的怀抱
I’m heading straight back to painting.
省省吧
Cut the crap.
波利斯·维安 你真幸运 他来听你演奏了
Boris Vian… You’re lucky. He’s come to hear you.
法国小说家 剧作家 诗人
我只听了最后一首歌♥
I only heard the last song.
很不错 继续吧
It’s good. Keep at it.
弗里德兰的假腿
The Friedland Wooden Leg.
从前有一条假腿找主人
There was once a wooden leg out looking for a taker
他对自己说 要是没人要我
It told itself, “If no one wants me,
我就举枪自尽
“I’ll shoot myself in the heart.”
进入战场 枪林弹雨
Out on the battlefield amid the volleys of shots
他遇到一枚呼啸的炮弹
It met this cannonball whistling with all its might
它对假腿说 你好可爱 你应该去杀科萨客人人
It told him, “You look cute. You’re off to kill Cossacks
进攻前与我欲云欲雨
Be a dear just for me before launching the attack.
我不喜欢俄♥国♥佬
I don’t like the Russkies, see
帮我个忙 反戈一击
So help me out and change sides a second
炸掉那个法国佬
Aim for that French officer there
真难听
That stinks!
快闭嘴
Shut up!
我向你保证 只要他的腿残了
Swipe off his pin and take my word for it
他若不得恶疾 我必做他的假腿
If gangrene doesn’t settle in I’ll be his wooden leg
太棒了
Brilliant!
你说我是不是少了点…
Don’t you feel I lack a little…
什么
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!