Yes, I was tipsy, I did a dumb thing
我杀了我的舞伴
I killed my gigolo
在我朋友面前 我如同一个无脑妓♥女♥
In front of my friends, like a silly tart
把匕♥首♥刺向他的心脏
I plunged my knife into his heart
给我来点可乐
Let me have some coke
给我当头棒喝
To give my brain a poke
给我来点可乐
Let me have some coke
给我当头棒喝
To give my brain a poke
你都唱些什么玩意
What the hell do you sing?
拉克斯小姐是你的老师
Your teacher is Mademoiselle Lax.
你会喜欢她的 她人很好
You’ll get on with her. She’s kind.
还有 这有个唱诗班
What else…? There’s a choir.
每周三晚巴拉蒂耶神父会和你们一起练习
Practice is every Wednesday evening with Father Barratier.
他人也很好 你以后就知道了
He’s very kind, you’ll see.
咱们国家都这样 平静又美好
This is the country. It’s nice and quiet.
他画过很多 看这乳♥头♥
He’s done the lot, the tits…
吕西安 你能给我的那张多画点毛发吗
Lucien, can you put more hairs on mine?
-画得够多了 -我不是说底下 是说腋下
– I’ve done loads! – Not on her pussy, under her arms.
我喜欢毛绒绒的腋下
I like hairy armpits.
你真是个土包子
You’re a load of hicks!
你还不是一样
So are you.
不错 画得很好
Not bad. You draw well.
能帮我画一张保利特·达波斯特的裸体吗[法国著名女演员]
Could you do me Paulette Dubost in the nude?
小家伙
Hey, sonny!
德国人要来了
The Germans are coming.
你丑陋的大脸会泄露你的身份
Your ugly mug will give you away.
拿着这斧头到树林里去
Take this axe to the woods.
就说你在捡树枝 是伐木工人的儿子
Just say you’re the lumberjack’s son off gathering branches.
拿着
Take it.
来 我们得藏起来
Come on, we have to hide.
我们得建个小屋
We’ll build a hut
就像最后的莫西干人里一样
like in The Last of the Mohicans.
别生火 敌人不会发现我们
No fires. Nothing to give us away to the enemy.
吕西安
Lucien!
吕西安
Lucien!
怎么了
What’s going on?
你没带吃的 给你些香肠
You took no food. Here’s some sausage.
你藏起来是对的 他们在四处抓犹太人
You were right to hide. They looked everywhere for Jews.
那又怎么样 又不关我的事
So? That doesn’t concern me.
-那你为什么藏起来 -我有个约会
– Why hide then? – I have a date.
你们快走 她马上就要来了
Scram, she’ll be here soon.
女的
She?
当然 约会当然要找小妞
Yes. When I have a rendezvous, it’s with a chick.
不然我怎么会画阴毛呢
How else did I learn to draw pussy hairs?
好冷 我等了你好久
I’m cold. I’ve been waiting too long.
不好意思 让你久等了
Sorry. I’ve kept you waiting.
今天我得让你在户外当模特
I have to make you pose outdoors today.
你不怎么动笔写字啊
You haven’t written much.
但我每天都画你
No. But I draw you every day.
你能把衣服脱了吗
Could you take your clothes off, please?
我已经裸体了
I’m already naked.
我觉得好冷 能靠着你吗
But I feel cold here. Can I snuggle against you?
你愿意的话
If you like.
吕西安 这感觉真美妙
Lucien, I feel good.
你会娶我吗
Will you marry me?
不可能 宝贝
No way, baby.
用你的舌头 吻我
Kiss me on the mouth, with your tongue.
真的吗
Really?
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
然后就摆姿势吧 别把这弄砸了
Then you pose. You’re not here to mess about.
好 念首诗来温暖我的心
Yes. But say a poem to warm my heart.
你的双眸宛若深潭 锁住了喜悦与悲伤
Your eyes where nothing is revealed, neither bitter nor sweet
就如同两颗冰冷的珍珠 混合着铁沙与金光
Are two cold jewels that mingle iron with gold
看着你踩着节奏 飘然而去
To see you walking in cadence with fine abandon
犹如蟒蛇在棍子那段翩翩起舞
One imagines a snake that dances at the end of a staff
慵懒如同千吨♥重物 压着你那孩童般的脑袋
Beneath the weight of indolence your child-like head
它轻轻摇晃 如同一只稚嫩迟钝的小象
Sways gently with all the sluggishness of a young elephant…
你的身体时而倚靠时而舒展 像精致的游轮
And your body leans and stretches like a slender vessel
浪起浪伏 它的桅杆浸入海的一方
That pitches from side to side and dips its yardarms in the sea
如同一湍急流 汇入潺潺作响的融川
Like a torrent swollen by the thaw of rumbling glaciers
你嘴中的甘露 在齿间翻滚
When the water of your mouth rises to the edge of your teeth
我仿佛在品尝波西米亚美酒
I feel I’m drinking Bohemian wine
苦涩但令人痴狂
bitter and conquering
明澈的天空将繁星撒入我心田
A liquid sky that scatters stars in my heart
一大早就在念波德莱尔的诗
Well, well… Baudelaire first thing.
我是不是来早了
Am I here too early?
破晓时的光线最好
The light is best at daybreak.
脱了吧
Get undressed.
为什么
What for?
我不是模特
I’m not a model.
不好意思 那就
Sorry. In that case…
我暂时是不会脱的
I’ll stay dressed for now.
当然 我来帮你支画架
Of course. I’ll help you set up.
如果你是右撇子的话 这的光线很完美
The light in this spot is perfect if you’re right-handed.
你一直来的这么早吗
Are you always here so early?
我一夜没睡 要练钢琴
I haven’t slept. I play the piano.
我也是
So do I.
你弹些什么
What do you play?
巴♥赫♥
Bach.
我就弹些酒吧里的玩意
Ah, right… I play piano bar stuff.
没指望弹出什么名堂
I have no illusions about it.
只是为了支付我的画布
I only do it to pay for my canvases.
你在哪弹 我去听听
Where do you play? I’ll come and listen.
别 千万别
No, certainly not.
你拦不住我的
You can’t stop me.
要是我不告诉你地方呢
What if I don’t tell you where it is?
那就好玩了 我就跟着你
That’ll be even more fun. I’ll follow you.
要是我不准你跟呢
What if I forbid you to?
那就更好了
Even better.
我就悄悄跟
I’ll follow you in secret.
我又不是点唱机 你什么意思
I’m not a jukebox! Who do you take me for?
因为你那天蓝色的双眼
Because your eyes are blue
因为你那光芒四射的秀发
Because your hair defies the sun with its fiery sheen
因为你年芳二十
Because you’re twenty
因为你狠狠咬了口生活
Because you bite into life
就像咬一个充满欢乐的苹果
like into a red apple plucked in joy…
-美极了 你写的吗 -是阿兹纳夫
– Pretty. You wrote it? – Aznavour.
他把大♥师♥的画都摊地板上
He leaves old masters on the floor.
我知道
I know.
但他把自己的作品挂到了墙上
But his own works go on the wall.
他会花一整晚在报纸上找自己的名字
He can spend all evening looking for his name in the papers.
如果他没瞧见”萨尔瓦多·达利”
If he doesn’t see Salvador Dali once,
就会大发雷霆
he gets furious.
我也干过 但从没找到过自己的名字
I do the same, but I never find my name.
真悲剧
That’s tragic.
说的是
Absolutely.
我画不像你
I can’t really draw you.
我长得很好画啊
I’m easy enough to do.
是的 但
Yes. But…
我一心想着吻你
I want to kiss you.
又怎能集中精神画画呢
How am I supposed to concentrate?
你觉得克林姆是怎么做到的
How do you think Klimt managed it?
他总是对着那些极为诱人的女孩作画
He was always drawing irresistible girls,
让她们的手摆出各种姿势
stuffing their fingers in various zones…
但他的作品都精准无瑕
But his work was clear and precise,
我不知道
I don’t know.
就算为穿着衣服的你作画 我也兴奋不已
Even drawing you dressed, I get excited.
吕西安
Lucien…
我在想
I was thinking…
克林姆
Klimt…
是先和她们上♥床♥ 再为她们作画吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!