Now you die.
立刻启动
Launch immediately.
– 找条路从冰层往上走 – 好的 先生
– Chart a course up to the ice pack. – Yes sir.
– 我们要跟着雷克斯和麦卡伦 – 怎么会是雷克斯?
– We gotta go after Rex and McCullen. – How could it be Rex?
嗨 红发女 我是公爵!
Hey Scarlett it’s Duke!
– 他看起来还好 – 不过他怎么跟她在一起?
– He looks fine. – But what’s he doing with her?
我们跟踪了麦卡伦的潜艇 他在冰层里行进
Okay we got a track on McCullen’s sub. He’s headed up into the ice pack.
公爵 我们后面!
Duke behind us!
貌似他们冲我们来的 安娜 打掉那些家伙
Looks like they’re onto us. Ana shoot those guys.
乐意效劳
Love to.
当我们师♥父♥被杀 你发誓要一直沉默
When our master was killed you took a vow of silence.
现在你也将不留一言地死去
Now you will die without a word.
好了 我看见第二个了
All right the second one in my sights.
好的 开伞索 你在它进入低层大气前只有30秒的时间
Okay Rip you only got 30 seconds before it enters the lower atmosphere.
知道了!
I got you!
– 开伞索 你失手了 – 弹头已经进入了…
– Ripcord you missed. – The warhead has entered
低层大气层
the lower atmosphere.
我知道 我知道! 我在努力 我在努力!
I know I know! I’m on it I’m on it!
该死!
Shit!
– 我没法摆脱这些家伙 – 公爵 我打光了!
– I can’t shake these guys. – Duke I’m out!
– 好吧 看看我们这还有什么 – 黑光 分离器 镭射炮
– All right let’s see what we got here. – Black Ray Eliminator LAW.
镭射炮 听起来不错
Laser Artillery Weapon. That sounds good.
– 红发女! – 嗨 公爵
– Scarlett! – Hey Duke!
我去跟着麦卡伦和雷克斯
I’m going after McCullen and Rex.
你们大家最好赶紧离开这
You guys better get the hell out of there.
不行 开伞索还有一个弹头没打下来
I can’t. Rip has one more warhead to take down.
开伞索 他在哪?
Rip where is he?
导弹刚刚分离了 就要引爆了
The missile’s just gone drone. It’s going in for the kill!
先生 有一艘敌人的螳螂潜艇跟在后面
Sir there’s a hostile Mantis craft coming up behind us.
– 关上门 – 好的
– Seal the door. – Sir.
给你这个
There you are.
一枚穿过去了 我打中了他们
One got through. I hit them!
公爵!他们在后面!
Duke! They’re back!
马上就热闹了 3 2 1
Going hot in three two one.
一定还有其它路绕到雷克斯和麦卡伦前面
There’s gotta be another way around to Rex and McCullen.
寻找新的选择路线
Charting new course for alternate route.
距离爆♥炸♥还有20秒
Twenty seconds until impact.
快 快 快
Come on come on come on.
你离得太紧了 开伞索! 退一些!
You’re too close Rip! Back off!
事实上 我想我刚刚正好
Actually I think I’m just about close enough.
他带着纳米虫回到上层大气
He’s taking the nanomites back into the upper atmosphere.
开伞索 离开飞机!
Ripcord get out of that plane!
就要到了!
Almost there!
弹射 开伞索 弹射!
Eject Ripcord eject!
他做到了 他真的做到了
He did it. He actually did it.
开伞索?
Ripcord?
开伞索?
Ripcord?
开伞索!
Ripcord!
我没跟你说过不要对我吼吗?
Didn’t I ask you not to yell at me?
大家注意! 还有许多特种兵在那里有危险
Everybody listen up! We still have a lot of Joes out there in harm’s way.
让我们带他们回家
Let’s bring them home.
– 成功了吗? – 是的 成功了
– Did it work? – Yes yes it worked.
好的 因为我想我又将被逮捕了
Good. Because I think I’m about to get arrested again.
不要动!
Don’t move!
– 喂 喂 自己人 自己人! – 举起手!
– Hey hey same team same team! – Hands up!
自己人
Same team.
好吧 好 好
Okay okay okay.
– 我们什么情况? – 失去了船尾推进器和声纳
– What’s our status? – We’ve lost aft thrusters and the sonar.
– 我们瞎了 – 杀了他们 杀了所有特种兵
– We’re running blind. – Kill them. Kill all the Joes.
– 炸掉冰层 – 这就做 先生
– Detonate the ice pack. – Right away sir.
他们正通知告诉其它艇终止行动 他要炸掉冰层
They’re telling the other ships to abort. He’s gonna blow the ice pack.
我是公爵 呼叫所有特种兵 冰层开始坠下!
This is Duke calling all Joes. The ice pack’s coming down!
上吨♥的钢铁和冰
There’s a ton of steel and ice
– 冲着你们去了! – 什么?
– headed your way! – What?
大家后退 立刻后退!
Everybody pull back! Pull back now!
门!开门 开门!把门打开!
Door! The door the door! Get the door!
快!
Come on!
安娜 我们该立刻离开这 方便快捷 安全可靠的路
Ana we could get out of here right now free and clear safe and sound.
– 我们来搞定他们吧 – 这才是我的安娜
– Let’s get them. – That’s my girl.
– 这里要爆♥炸♥了 公爵 – 我不会让那两个家伙跑掉
– This is cutting it close Duke. – I’m not letting those two get away.
快点 大家快离开那!
Come on guys get out of there!
面具人!
Snake!
– 我是红发女 我们安全了 – 我是公爵 我们也安全
– This is Scarlett. We’re all clear. – This is Duke. We’re clear too.
嘿 瞧瞧我们!
Yo Joe!
好喔!
Yeah!
现在我们有了属于我们的时刻
Now that we have a moment to ourselves
我计划了一些事情
I’ve designed something
– 特别为你准备的 詹姆斯 – 不!
– especially for you James. – No!
这只会有一点疼
This will only hurt a little.
即将发生的 会更美
What comes next more so.
纳米虫 完美的小治疗法师
Nanomites perfect little healers.
我好不容易继承了麦卡伦家族的祖脉
I’ve finally taken my place in a long line of McCullens.
詹姆斯·麦卡伦不复存在 现在你是迪斯特罗
James McCullen is no more. Now you are Destro.
你对我做了什么?
What have you done to me?
到了眼镜蛇崛起和显露的时刻了
The time has come for the cobra to rise up and reveal himself.
你要叫我司令
You will call me Commander.
我是豪瑟上尉 准备接受我方登艇
This is Captain Duke Hauser. Prepare to be boarded.
先生
Sir.
你很坚韧 公爵 我愿意给你那么高的评价
You are relentless Duke. I’ll give you that much.
怎么才能不让我把你炸开到水面上呢?
And what’s to stop me from blowing you out of the water?
自我保护 我会帮你的 雷克斯
Self-preservation. I’m taking you in Rex.
你跟谁的队伍?
You and what army?
我的队伍
My army.
你听着 公爵 这只是个开始
You know Duke this has only just begun.
我会等着你的
I’ll be waiting for you.
我从未见过这种编码 我是说 身体上看她还好
I’ve never seen encoding like this. I mean physically she’s fine
不过当雷克斯给他们输入了程序 他就没想要取出来
but when Rex programmed them he sure didn’t want them taken out.
– 那你们就没什么可做的了? – 会需要一些时间
– So there’s nothing you can do for her? – It’ll take some time
但是我们会取出来的
but we’ll take them out.
直到我们把那些东西从你的脑袋里取出来
Till we get those things out of your head
貌似你要每天都待在这了
looks like you’re gonna be seeing a lot of me around here.
你没法救我的 公爵 没人可以 我做了太多的坏事
You can’t save me Duke. No one can not after all I’ve done.
你看 那不是你
Look that wasn’t you.
我不会放弃你的
I’m not giving up on you.
– 哥们 我们看起来很帅 – 嗯 你最好习惯这种
– Man we look good. – Yeah well you better get used to it.
重载认为你们俩该待着永远别走
Heavy Duty thinks you guys ought to stick around permanently.
那么是你在问我们喽?
So you’re asking us right?
一定是 因为他的语气不像是发问
Yeah ’cause he didn’t sound like he was asking.
因为你一定会被邀请加入特种部队
‘Cause you gotta be asked to join the G.I. Joes.
是我邀请
I’m asking.
好的 我加入
Well I’m in.
– 你对这件事怎么看? – 我觉得我非常的感性
– How do you feel about this? – I feel very emotional.
所有特种兵集结 准备执行猫鼬行动
All Joes mobilize and ready check for Operation Mongoose.
所有地面运输部队在格林兄弟基地集结
All ground transports rendezvous at Base Brothers Grimm.
所有咆哮猎人号♥在罗马废墟基地集结
All Howler Hunters will rendezvous at Base Roman Ruin.
好运 特种兵
Good luck Joes.
总统先生 真高兴见到您
Mr. President it’s good to see you.
– 谢谢你 还有你 – 您安全地回来真好 先生
– Thank you. And you. – It’s nice to have you back safely sir.
– 谢谢你 约翰 – 欢迎回来 先生
– Thank you. John. – Welcome back sir.
谢谢 非常感谢大家
Thank you. Thank you all so much.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!