If you know the height of the object the length of the shadow
还有捕捉到的图像的时间日期
and the time and date that the image was captured
– 你就可以找出他的位置 – 这就是我为什么没选这门课
– you can figure out its location. – That’s why I missed that class.
好的 断路器 给我看看 我们发现了什么?
All right Breaker give it to me. What have we got?
你看 麦卡伦是180身高 他的影子是46厘米
Okay. McCullen is 180 centimeters tall. His shadow is 46 centimeters.
这个图像有6%的衰期
This image has decayed 6%
也就是说在51小时17分钟前
which means it’s 51 hours and 17 minutes old.
那就是在北极冰冠
That’s at the polar icecap.
– 重载 – 是的
– Heavy. – Yep.
你怎么看 先生?
What do you say sir?
我说你们被命令回到地下基地
I said you’ve been ordered back to the Pit
但是我没说何时 而且我也没说走哪条路
but I didn’t say when and I didn’t say which route to take.
或许走向北的路
Maybe a northern one.
很多的冰川
That is a lot of ice.
上千英里的跨度 10层楼的厚度
Thousands of miles across and 10 stories thick.
找到麦卡伦的基地好似在煤矿里找根针
Locating McCullen’s base will be like finding a needle in a coal mine.
– 干草垛 – 哦 对
– Haystack. – Oh right.
在煤矿里找干草垛
Haystack in a coal mine.
不!麦卡伦留着他有用!
No! McCullen has plans for him!
够了!
Enough!
你是怎么打算的?
And what was your plan?
在冰面上跑3000英里?
Run 3 000 miles across the ice?
愚蠢的战士
Stupid soldier.
带走
Move it.
– 很奇怪 – 什么?
– That’s strange. – What?
当他们偷走箱子的时候 我设置了我的接收仪
When they stole the weapons case I set my scanner
一旦追踪信♥号♥♥返回 就可以收到
to look out for the tracking beacon in case it came back on.
– 而刚刚我收到了 – 那是我兄弟!
– And it just came back on. – That’s my boy!
还剩三个
Three left.
把这些弹头装在导弹上 我要一小时内准备好发射
Take the warheads to the missiles. I want them ready to launch in one hour.
很快就好
It will be done.
我的湖中女神
My beautiful Lady of the Lake.
让你很不自在?
This bother you?
很搞笑的 不是么? 整个世界的权力均衡即将改变
It’s funny isn’t it? The entire balance of power in the world about to shift
而两个家伙还在这争女孩
two guys can still have a stare-down over who gets the girl.
我会让你非常不高兴的
I’m gonna make you very unhappy.
– 我已经很不高兴了 – 起来!
– I’m already unhappy. – Get up!
生物相机的影像正在传回来
Video from the Aqua Cam is coming online now.
我的老天
Bloody hell.
他们在北极冰冠下建了一个军事基地
They’ve built a military base under the polar icecap.
完美的地点 几乎不可探测到 很容易防御
It’s the perfect location. Nearly undetectable easily defensible.
– 公爵一定在里面 – 还有弹头
– Duke’s got to be in there somewhere. – And the warheads.
我们要找到一条秘密的路进去
We have to find a quiet way to get inside.
电梯缆绳 在地表有入口
Elevator cables. They’ve got a surface entrance.
大家看 还有些其他的 转入声纳模式
Guys there’s something else. Going to sonar view.
他们在冰层里打穿了隧♥道♥
They’ve got tunnels running through the ice pack.
喂 看 他们有自己的攻击潜艇
Hey look they’ve got their own attack subs.
好 那是什么?
Okay what’s that?
– 导弹筒 – 一定用于发射纳米弹头
– Missile tubes. – Must be for the nanomite warheads.
我们上升 我要从外面给他们点麻烦 让他们忙不过来
Take us up. I’ll create a distraction from outside and keep them busy
当你们从上面潜入到建筑内 我们会找到公爵
while you lot infiltrate the facility from above. We’ll find Duke…
– 拿回弹头 – 杀死所有的坏蛋
– Grab the warheads. – Kill all the bad guys.
你们知道 A组在直接的命令下
As you all know Team Alpha is under direct orders
即将返回他们各自国家的基地
to return to their respective national bases.
但是我有些事情需要做 这样做会违反命令
But I have something I need to do which goes against all orders.
所以如果你们有谁决定现在离开
So if any of you decide that you have to leave now
我一定不会拦着你
I will certainly not hold it against you.
好的
Okay then.
你们打算怎么用那些弹头?
What are you gonna do with the warheads?
你真是训练有素 很好
You take to your training well. That’s good.
仍然想发掘出一些情报
Still trying to develop intel.
– 那么你不会介意告诉我 – 不是很显然么?
– So you won’t mind telling me. – Isn’t it obvious?
我是生意人 我要用了它们
I’m a businessman. I’m going to use them.
如果你发射了那些弹头 上百万人会死
Millions of people are gonna die if you launch those warheads
那么你会得到什么呢?
so what is it that you want?
在这个星球上的每一个男人 女人 小孩身上 注入恐惧
To strike fear into the hearts of every man woman and child on the planet.
然后他们就会转而投向最有力量的人
Then they’ll turn to the person with the most power.
你?
You?
不 不是我
No not me.
– 你还没有看到全部 – 那么告诉我
– You’re not seeing the whole picture. – Then tell me.
我不想浪费了惊喜
I don’t wanna spoil the surprise.
客人到
Guests.
见一下纳米科技背后的天才吧
Meet the genius behind all my nanotechnology.
天才?你太客气了
Genius? You are too kind.
你可以看到 我们正装载纳米弹头
As you can see we are loading my nanomite warheads
利用高速导弹
into the high-V missiles.
当达到最大速度时 会有5马赫
Once at maximum velocity Mach 5
甚至连特种部队都没有技术来抓住它们
not even the Joes have the technology to catch them.
那么他是谁?又一个新兵?
So who’s this? Another recruit?
不过是一个不太情愿的
Albeit a rather unwilling one.
我会为他准备好的
I’ll prepare him for the procedure.
所有队伍注意 我是霍克将军
All teams listen up this is General Hawk.
行动开始 重复一遍 行动开始
The mission is a go. I say again the mission is a go.
好运 特种兵们
Good luck Joes.
– 所有队伍都部署完毕 长官 – 给我一个卫星信♥号♥♥
– The teams have been deployed sir. – Get me a satellite uplink.
我要看见那里发生的一切
I wanna see everything that’s going on down there.
你发现了什么了?
You picking up anything?
没有 仪器上什么都没显示
Negative. There’s nothing on the scanner.
– 打得不错 – 谢谢
– Nice shooting. – Thank you.
我们离迈阿密真的很远啊
We’re a long way from Miami.
那是夜鸦 他们的确造了一架
That’s a Night Raven. They actually built one.
看起来很快 那个麦卡伦搞了不少经费
Looks fast. That McCullen got some gadgets.
MARS工业生产了这个星球上70%的武器
MARS Industries manufactures 70% of all arms on this planet.
…70%
70%.
你知道这点吗 公爵?
Did you know that Duke?
麦卡伦的计划里包括两个方面 剑与盾
There are two sides to McCullen’s operation the Sword and the Shield.
剑就是创造和贩卖♥♥武器
The Sword creates and sells weaponry.
盾就是创造出防御性科技 例如高科技掩体
The Shield creates defensive technology like high-tech bunkers
可以保护你免受任何袭击
which are supposed to protect one from anything
无论是核爆♥炸♥还是纳米弹头
from a nuclear blast to a nanomite warhead.
不幸的是 我当时避难的掩体
Unfortunately the bunker in which I took shelter
还只是个雏形
was just a prototype.
你是谁?
Who are you?
雷克斯?
Rex?
你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥!安娜安葬了你!
You son of a bitch! Ana buried you!
感人的仪式 我肯定
Moving ceremony I’m sure.
鸣枪仪式
The three-volley salute.
战场荣耀 折叠的国旗在她胳膊上
Boots on the ground. A folded flag in her arms.
为什么?为什么你不出现呢?
Why? Why didn’t you just come in?
因为我发现了一些东西
Because I discovered something.
…项目编号♥23
…subject number 23.
这只会有点疼
This will only hurt a little.
即将发生的 会更美
What comes next more so.
听着 光头博士 不惜任何代价
Listen Mindbender do whatever it takes.
我也会
So will I.
记得 科学需要献身
Remember science requires sacrifice.
– 很美吧 不是么? – 待着别动!
– It’s beautiful isn’t it? – Stay where you are!
你要开枪射我吗?
Are you going to shoot me?
这些不是化学或者核物质 对吧?
These aren’t chemical or nuclear are they?

No.
他们是更好的东西
They’re something much much better.
很美丽
It is beautiful.
纳米螨虫 它超越了…
Nanomites it’s beyond…
它比这领域其他任何人做的都要超前
It’s light years ahead of what anyone else is doing in the field.
空袭♥警♥报
Proximity alert.
空中袭击临近 所有人员到掩体内
Aerial attack imminent. All personnel to the bunker.
快 快!干什么?
Come on. Come on! What?
你在干什么? 不要关门 不要…
What are you doing? Don’t close that. Don’t…
如果我们活着 我会让你见识一切
If we live I’ll show you everything.
我们在爆♥炸♥中幸存了 不过…
We survived that blast somewhat.
光头博士和我带着他的研究逃掉了 而我完善了它

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!