They’re going to detonate one of the warheads on the Eiffel Tower!
碾碎他!
Crush him!
面具人!
Snake!
他在下面 杀了他!
He’s underneath. Kill him!
那个红毛的确开始令我愤怒了
That redhead is really starting to piss me off.
该死!
Shit!
哦 老天!
Oh God!
我接到你了 接到你了
I got you. I got you.
– 干的不错 小家伙 – 喂
– Nice save slick. – Come on
别从现在就开始对我动心 该走了
don’t start being all nice to me now. Gotta go.
上来!
Get in!
好吧 开伞索 让我们把它拿下! 抓紧了 面具人!
All right Rip let’s take this thing down! Hang on Snake!
试下这个是否合身 孩子们
Try this on for size boys.
哦 该死!
Oh shit!
我们跟丢了!
We lost them!
穿过街对面那座建筑
Cut through that building across the street.
– 门在哪了? – 做一个!
– Where’s the door? – Make one!
没错!来吧 开伞索!
Right! Come on Rip!
我来了 我来了!
I’m coming. I’m coming!
我没看见他们!在哪呢?
I don’t have them! Where are they?
– 他们要接近铁塔了 – 我们只有两公里远了
– They’re evacuating the Tower. – We’re only 2 kilometers away.
面具人 我们没有时间了 你要做些什么
Snake we’re running out of time. You gotta do something.
现在不做就永远没机会
It’s now or never.
– 他放弃了 – 他从不会放弃
– He gave up. – He never gives up.
穿过去!
Coming through!
哇 太疯狂了 我从没想过这种
Okay that was crazy. I didn’t expect that.
– 你怎么了? – 我穿过了火车
– What happened to you? – I went through the train.
– 你呢? – 我跳过了它
– What happened to you? – I jumped over it.
– 能这么做? – 是啊 我告诉过你读读手册
– You can do that? – Yeah. I told you to read that manual.
有手册?
There’s a manual?
下一次 我来开
Next time I’ll drive.
这儿 拿着制动开关
Here. Take the kill switch.
快点 把路让开!
Come on. Get out of the way!
喂 伙计们 他们还活着 而且正在移♥动♥
Hey guys they’re alive and they’re on the move.
他们已经激活了弹头 我现在追踪一下制动开关
And they’ve activated the warhead. I’m tracking the kill switch now.
公爵!公爵 它在男爵夫人身上!
Duke! Duke it’s on the Baroness!
白幽灵拿着一个弹头 而且已上膛了
Storm Shadow has one of the warheads and it’s armed!
都给我闪开!闪开!
Get out of my way! Get out!
出去!
Get out!
鞋很不错
Nice shoes.
你去追弹头 我去追制动开关
You get the warhead I’ll get the kill switch.
好 这就去
Yeah I’m on it.
该死 那个忍♥者真快!
Damn that ninja’s fast!
不
No.
哦 不!
Oh no!
– 超级惨烈了 – 不
– Bloody hell. – No.
他们会吃掉整个城市的
They’re gonna eat through the entire city.
公爵 你一定要按下开关!
Duke you have to hit that kill switch!
哦 老天
Oh God.
伤害解除
Disarmed.
恭喜了 公爵 你刚刚拯救了巴黎
Congratulations Duke. You just saved Paris.
或者说大部分巴黎
Or at least most of it.
– 那是血吗? – 意大利面条酱 别问了
– Is that blood? – Spaghetti sauce. Don’t ask.
– 他们抓走了公爵 – 我们知道
– They got Duke. – We know.
– 你在做什么? – 插入他的大脑皮层里
– What are you doing? – Plugging into his cerebral cortex.
我讨厌打断你
I hate to break the news to you
不过我觉得在他死掉的情况下 他不会给你什么信息
but I don’t think he’s gonna give you much in his dead condition.
大脑在人死的几分钟内还会存活
The brain survives a couple of minutes after death.
我们可以提取他最近的记忆搭载的电脉冲
We can retrieve the electrical impulses from his most recent memories
– 然后把它们转化成图像 – 那么我们能找到公爵么?
– and convert them to images. – Well can we find Duke?
我们首先要找到其他三个弹头
We need to find the other three warheads first.
如果这个家伙记得回家的路 或许我们都能找到
If this guy remembers his way home maybe we can find both.
好了 图像出来了 让我们看看这个家伙从哪来
Okay here come the images. Let’s see where this guy’s been.
– 他还活着 – 不可能
– He’s still alive! – He can’t be.
有3寸的针头扎在他脑袋里!
He’s got 3-inch needles in his head!
– 喂 死人不会跳霹雳舞! – 怎么回事 断路器?
– Hey dead guys don’t breakdance! – What’s happening Breaker?
– 纳米虫 正在吃掉他 – 一定是某种自我毁灭装置
– Nanomites they’re eating him. – Must be some sort of self-destruct.
– 快点 断路器! – 快 快 快
– Hurry Breaker! – Come on come on come on.
不 不!
No. No!
不 不 不!
No no no!
美丽的纳米技术
The beauty of nanotechnology.
– 我们被耍了 – 放心 我得到了可以得到的一切
– We are screwed. – Relax. I got everything I could.
什么? 那你刚才说”不 不 不”是什么意思?
What? Then what the hell was the “No no no no!” for?
那是给麦卡伦看的
That was for McCullen.
– 他们在看着我们 – 好吧 那你都得到了什么?
– They were watching us. – Okay. So what did you get?
实际上 不很多 只是些图像
Actually not that much. Just images.
不是吧 老兄 你说过你是这方面最好的
Come on Frenchie. I thought you said you was the best at this.
– 我是这方面最好的! – 好吧
– I am the best at this! – All right.
– 没人能做到我做的 – 好
– Nobody can do what I just did. – Okay.
等等 不
Wait no.
不是我们做的 我们是好人
We didn’t do it. We’re the good guys.
– 把你的手举起来 开伞索 – 我们没时间了!
– Put your hands up Rip. – We don’t have time for this!
我们不被允许跟友军开战
We’re not allowed to engage with friendly forces.
他们对我看起来不够友好 我要去救我的兄弟
They don’t look too friendly to me. I gotta get my boy.
– 看 队长… – 开伞索!
– Look Captain… – Rip!
我们还在追寻剩下3个弹头的下落 先生
We’re still trying to locate the three remaining warheads sir.
– 特种兵们怎么样了? – 他们被羁押了
– What’s the status of the Joes? – They’ve been detained.
– 法国人相当沮丧 – 他们当然沮丧
– The French are pretty upset. – Of course they’re upset.
让我见法国大使
Get me the French Ambassador.
(法国反恐局)
几秒钟内被一个导弹击中…
…in a matter of seconds by a strike by a missile…
喂 不 不要!
Hey no no!
请不要碰它! 那是我的设备 非常的…
Please don’t touch that! That’s my equipment. It’s very…
好吧 他已经碰了
Okay he’s touching it.
– 干的不错啊 强人 – 不是他的错
– Nice going slick. – It’s not his fault.
他只是太感性了
He’s just emotional.
– 让我来看看 – 我没事
– Here let me look at that. – I’m fine.
只想帮帮你 将军!
Just trying to help. General!
法国人同意让你们离开 条件是你们不能再回来
The French have agreed to let you all go on the condition that none of you return.
永远
Ever.
– 永远? – 这就算不错的了
– Never? – It could be worse.
你说永远是什么意思? 是说再也不能 永远不能?
What do you mean by never? Like never never ever?
还有件事
There’s more.
你们所有人都被你们各自国家的头头召回
All of you have been recalled by your respective heads of state.
A小队要返回地下基地
Team Alpha is to return to the Pit.
那公爵怎么办?
What about Duke?
联♥系♥麦卡伦 告诉他我们带着3个弹头
Call McCullen. Tell him we have the three warheads.
马上就做
Right away.
为什么你不杀了我?
Why didn’t you just kill me?
麦卡伦对你有一些特别的想法
McCullen has something special in mind for you.
麦卡伦
McCullen.
你到底怎么了?
What happened to you?
你现在在乎了?
Now you care?
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我抱歉雷克斯的事
I’m sorry about Rex.
我抱歉我未能把雷克斯带回家
I’m sorry that I couldn’t bring Rex home.
我还抱歉那件事以后我无法再面对你
And I’m so sorry that I couldn’t face you afterwards.
是啊 每个人都有抱歉的事情
Well everybody’s sorry about something.
恭喜成为顶级高手!
师♥傅♥!
Master!
师♥傅♥
Master.
那么 公爵怎么办? 我们就这样把他忘了?
Okay so what about Duke? We’re just gonna forget about him?
我们有我们的命令
We’ve got our orders.
老兄你看 如果是你们中的一人会怎么办?
Look man what if it was one of your guys?
如果是红发女或者断路器呢? 你们又会怎么做?
What if it was Scarlett or Breaker? What would you do then?
看起来非常远 或许是个好地方作为基地
Looks pretty remote. Might be a good location for a base.
雪!让我想到了什么 地球的三分之一?
Snow. That leaves us with what a third of the earth?
呃…
Yeah.
– 喂 那是麦卡伦的影子么? – 发现了什么?
– Hey is that McCullen’s shadow? – What you got?
– 球面三角学 – 我一定没选那门课
– Spherical trigonometry. – I must have missed that class.
如果你知道物体的高度 和影子的长度