你们可能用了威胁的手段来加入这个队伍
You may have blackmailed your way onto this team.
并不意味我会喜欢这样
Doesn’t mean I’ve got to like it.
但的确意味着 我必须让你们准备好接受任务
But it does mean I’ve gotta get you mission ready
特种兵的方式
Joe style.
在你们面前的 是德耳塔-6型加速套装
Standing in front of you are Delta-6 Accelerator suits.
– 它给什么加速? – 你
– What does it accelerate? – You.
它会让你跑得更快 跳得更高 让你比任何敌人都更有力
It’ll make you run faster jump higher and hit harder than any of your enemies.
开始着装
Let’s suit up.
这是从头到脚的水力学 和高度气密下的气体力学装备
Head-to-toe hydraulics and highly pressurized pneumatics.
这是个加强的智能控制显示头盔
An advanced cybernetics heads-up display helmet
它与套装相连接
which feeds into the suit.
你有所想 它有所动
You think it it does it.
双制气推式钩枪…
Twin gas-propelled grappling spears
…和三倍爆♥炸♥力 热导式 射后不理式导弹
and triple-explosive heat-seeking fire-and-forget rockets.
还有我的个人最爱
And my personal favorite
一把10毫米无弹壳格林机关枪
a 10-millimeter caseless Gatling submachine gun
每分钟能够发射50发子弹 全自备式火力
capable of firing 50 rounds per second. Fully self-contained firepower.
十分适合像你们这样的菜鸟
Perfect for a couple of cowboys like you.
你刚说的我都错过了 嘿 我帅吗?
I just missed everything you said. Hey how do I look?
– 挺酷的吧? – 有问题吗?
– Pretty cool huh? – Any questions?
好啊 巨石中士
Yo Sergeant Stone.
– 他们是特种兵吗? – 才不是 他们是特种饼…
– Are they Joes? – Hell no. They’re jokes.
小子
Boys.
你会用上这个的
You’re gonna need these.
只是想对你说 当我确定目标的时候
Just so you know when I get a target in my sights
我就会拿下它
I take it down.
该死!
Oh shit!
– 再来 – 再来?
– Again. – Again?
只是想对你说 有些目标要相对的难以击中
Just so you know some targets are harder to hit than others.
– 再来 – 你最好戴上那头盔
– Again. – You’re gonna need that helmet.
退下吧 面具人
Stand down Snake Eyes.
好吧 走吧 散场了 以后还有得看
All right. Walk away. It’s over. This ain’t pay-per-view.
我真是太棒了
I’m nasty with it!
有一个脱了靶
You missed one.
拜托 我肯定创下了记录
Come on. That gotta be some kind of a record or something.
– 记录是20个全中 – 谁创造的?让我猜猜
– The record is all 20 killed. – Who did that? Let me guess.
– 面具人? – 不 是我
– Snake Eyes? – No. Me.
如果你要向目标开火 就得彻底 否则 就要肉搏了
If you’re gonna shoot at something kill it. Otherwise take up knitting.
(第99百分位)
初学者的运气 保持专注
Beginner’s luck. Stay focused.
– 再来 – 再来?
– Again. – Again?
我从没见到面具人被打中过
I have never seen Snake Eyes take a hit.
他们是特种兵了
They’re Joes.
或许
Maybe.
来吧
Let’s go.
嘿 老兄 断路器告诉我红发女郎12岁就大学毕业了
Hey man Breaker told me that Scarlett graduated college at 12 years old.
她就像个难以捉摸的致命小天才
She’s like some freaky little deadly genius.
– 开伞索 知道了 你喜欢她 – 抱歉 怪我
– Rip. I get it Rip. You like her. – Sorry my bad.
– 管它的 – 开伞索
– To hell with it. – Rip. Rip.
(构造原理)
“六百骑兵全部进入了死亡之谷”
Into the valley of death rode the 600.
嘿 你在干嘛呢?海边阅读吗?
Hey what are you doing? A little beach reading?
好吧
Okay.
听我说 我想我们之间一开始就有些误会
Look I think you and me got off on the wrong foot.
看 我被你吸引住了 而你 也被我吸引住了
See I’m attracted to you. And you you’re attracted to me.
那个 那个大禅师
And him the damn Zen master
他让我直起疙瘩 我想说的意思是…
he creeps me out. What I’m trying to say is…
– 我们彼此被对方吸引 – 谢谢!
– We’re attracted to each other. – Thank you!
这是你的意思 不是我的意思
That’s what you’re saying. It’s not what I’m saying.
不是?
It’s not?
那 你要说什么?
So what are you saying?
被吸引是一种情感 情感无法用科学解释
Attraction is an emotion. Emotions are not based in science.
如果你不能量化那样事物 或证明它的存在 那么…
And if you can’t quantify or prove that something exists well
在我看来 它就是不存在
in my mind it doesn’t.
好吧 我回头再和你讨论这个
Okay. I’ll get back to you on that one.
立正!将军到!
Attention! General on deck!
稍息 公爵…
At ease. Duke
你的成绩在我们考核过的所有人当中 名列前茅
you scored in the top half percent of all people we’ve ever tested.
开伞索 如果用你和公爵的分数 合起来对半分 你也合格了
Rip if we average your scores with Duke’s you pass too.
– 欢迎加入我们 – 谢谢 长官
– Welcome aboard. – Thank you sir.
– 当然只是临时的 – 谢谢 长官
– Provisionally of course. – Thank you sir.
(无威胁)
长官 探测器检测到西南方有地震性活动
Sir sensors detecting seismic activity to the southwest.
大概只是小地震 派一个小队去看看吧
Probably just a tremor but have a team check it.
我们的小武器盒子在那儿
There’s our little weapons case.
好了 你们三个 看好钻车
All right. You three guard the machines.
– 打搅您很抱歉 长官 – 没关系 下士
– Sorry to disturb you sir. – That’s all right Corporal.
这里需要您签名 这儿和这儿 还有这儿和这儿…
I need you to sign here here and here. And also here here…
再见了 宝贝
Goodbye sweetheart.
对啊 你从不杀女人
That’s right. You don’t kill women.
对于你 扎坦 我会网开一面
For you Zartan I’d make an exception.
是弹头 开伞索!快!
Warheads Rip! Come on!
上!上!
Go go!
我们拿到弹头了 预备好”鼹鼠号♥”准备撤退
We’ve got the warheads. Prep the Mole Pods for evac.
– 我们就到 – 已开始准备
– We’re on our way. – We’re already on it.
– 现在怎么离开这儿? – 跟我来
– Now how do we get out of here? – Follow me.
你想的美
Like that’s gonna happen.
找到控制室 打开外部舱门
Find the control room. Open the exterior hatch.
– 并控制该区域 – 明白
– And secure this area. – We’re on it.
安全
Clear.
上!上!
Go go!
– 你会开这东西吗? – 别动!安娜 把箱子放下
– Can you fly one of these things? – Don’t move! Ana put the case down.
好 放下了
Fine. Done.
站住 安娜 站那儿别动
Stop. Ana stop right there.
– 你不会向我开枪的 不是吗? – 必要的话我会
– You can’t shoot me can you? – I will if I have to.
你心里 还是那个让我坠入爱河的男人
Deep down you’re still the same man I fell in love with.
– 别逼我 – 世事难料 不是吗 公爵?
– Don’t force this. – What could have been. Right Duke?
把箱子给我!该死的!
Just give me the case God damn it.
– 动一动我就把她打飞 – 来吧 你已经杀过我一次了
– Move and I’m gonna blow her away. – Do it. You already killed me once.
公爵 小心!
Duke watch out!
安娜 放下箱子!
Ana drop the case!
好啊 兄弟
Hello brother.
该死!
Damn!
尝尝这个!
Eat this!
嘿 天才!
Hey genius!
回见 公爵
See you Duke.
– 有多少弹头? – 4个 总统先生
– How many warheads? – Four Mr. President.
– 收到什么恐吓?要求? – 迄今为止没有 长官
– Any threats? Demands? – None so far sir.
我们认为这说明恐♥怖♥分♥子♥还未统一意见
We take this to mean the terrorists are unfocused.
– 没有明确的目标 – 不
– No clear goals. – No.
这说明他们打算使用它们
It means they intend to use them.
霍克将军情况稳定了
General Hawk is stable now
不过他可能要1天或更久才能醒来
but he won’t be conscious for another day or so.
他是个硬汉
He’s one tough bastard.
嘿
Hey.
– 你还好吧? – 我没事
– You all right? – I’m fine.
– 我不想让人看到我这个样子 – 怎么了?
– I didn’t want anyone to see me like this. – Why?
说不清 损失好些兄弟 霍克将军受伤
I don’t know. All the men we lost General Hawk wounded
我的脖子看起来就不重要了
my neck just doesn’t seem important.
你刚才差点送了命 你有理由受到关怀
You almost lost your life out there. You have a reason to be concerned.
这是我从小到大第一次输
First fight I lost since I was a kid.
我爸爸教会了我去赢
My father taught me to win.
听我说 我不认为有人能教会别人
Look I don’t see how you could teach anybody
每一次每一件事都能胜出
to win everything every time.
我是说 看看你
I mean look at you.
你还活着 不是吗?
You’re still here right?
你被击倒了 就再站起来
You get knocked down you get back up.
或许那才是他想你学会的东西
Maybe that’s what he wanted you to learn.
但依然 那还是一种情感的反应
But then again that would be an emotional response
它无法被解释或量化
one that can’t be explained or quantified.
嘿 看起来我们今天都见到鬼魂了
Hey. Looks like we’re all seeing ghosts today huh?
(东京 20年前)