后退 都给我后退!
Stand down. Stand the hell down!
– 放下武器 先生 – 我们不是敌人
– Put the weapon down sir. – We’re not the enemy.
用武器对准我是不能和我交朋友的 不是吗?
Pointing your weapons at me doesn’t make you my friend now does it?
请把箱子交出来 先生
Please hand over the case sir.
我不认识你 而且我也很肯定不认识那帮人
I don’t know you and I sure as hell don’t know who they are
除非我搞清楚 否则我不会放下任何东西
and until I find out I’m not lowering anything
也不会交出任何东西
and I ain’t handing anything over.
如果不是我们出手 你的下场就和你其他的手下一样
If it weren’t for us you’d be out there with the rest of your boys.
– 所以请交出那箱子 – 你是哪个队伍的?
– So hand over the case. – What’s your unit?
那是机密
That’s classified.
有人想和你谈谈
Someone would like to have a word with you.
报上你的姓名和军阶
State your name and rank.
– 你先说 – 我的部下刚刚救了你的命 小子
– You first. – My team just saved your life son.
现在该到你说谢谢的时候了
This is the part where you get to say thank you.
这两个字不是我现在想说的
Those aren’t the words that come to mind right now.
我没收到任何消息说这次行动会有支援
I wasn’t told anything about any support for this mission
所以为什么不让你的手下先退下呢?
so why don’t you tell your team to stand down?
在我看来你们就像大大的活靶子
We could turn this into one big turkey shoot.
没错
Yep.
或别的
Or not.
放松 开伞索
Easy Ripcord.
– 你怎么认识我的? – 杰出枪手
– How do you know me? – Expert marksman
你们营排名第二 武器专家 持有喷气机驾照
second in your battalion. Weapons specialist jet qualified.
– 我和你说过 – 现在别闹 开伞索
– I told you. – Not now Rip.
我是克莱顿·阿博纳西将军 你可能听说过我 公爵
My name is General Clayton Abernathy. Perhaps you’ve heard of me Duke.
霍克将军 阿富汗 北约前线指挥官
General Hawk. Afghanistan NATO forward command.
对 那是我上一份工作 我现在穿上不同的军装了
Yeah that was my last job. I’m in a whole new outfit now.
嘿 只是为了安全起见 我要关掉里面的追踪信♥号♥♥器
Hey I just need to deactivate the tracking beacon for security.
把武器箱放下 小子 让我们来送这些弹头
Put down that weapons case son and let us deliver those warheads.
没门 我接受了这个任务
No way. I signed for them.
是我的使命 我的包裹 我接手了 我就送达
It’s my mission my package. I carry them I deliver them.
嗯 那好吧 不过你现在看起来好像缺少交通工具
Well that’s just fine but you seem to be a little short of transportation right now
所以我的A小队会把你送来我这儿
so my Team Alpha will deliver you to me.
那你确切的位置在哪儿 长官?
And where exactly are you sir?
你自己来看吧
Come see for yourself.
我以为你们特别行动组的人都是猛♥男♥
I thought all you Special Ops guys were tough.
我们是猛♥男♥ 不过我们也很敏感体贴
We are tough. But we’re also sensitive.
我来就好 谢谢
I got it. Thanks.
哇 这些东西真先进
Wow this is some primo stuff here.
嘿 老兄 你这些头发可真逼真
Hey bro you got some real lifelike hair over there.
还会擒拿手
And a kung fu grip.
– 躺下 – 好吧
– Lie down. – Okay.
这么说来 这些都是什么制♥服♥?
What kind of outfit is this anyway?
你们不是普通部队的 听你们口音就知道
It’s not regular Army based on all the accents.
你是英国腔 你的呢 北非法语?
You’re British. What are you French North African?
摩洛哥 你出生在哪儿?
Morocco. Where were you born?
公爵不是生出来的 他是政♥府♥发行的
Duke wasn’t born. He was government-issued.
– 那你呢? – 他不说话
– What about you? – He doesn’t speak.
– 为什么? – 他不说话
– Why? – He doesn’t say.
他不说话 那不管怎样你们都是一个部队的
He doesn’t say. So somehow you’re all in the same unit
一个不能告诉我名字的部队 对吗?
but one you can’t tell me the name of right?
说了我们会被驱逐
We’d get tossed for telling.
你们不会放过那些袭击我们的人吧?
You’re gonna go after those guys that hit my convoy huh?
呃 不管你们是谁 你们属于哪个部队
Well whoever you are and whatever this unit is
我要加入
I want in.
将军
General.
– 还好吗 姑娘? – 干得好 特种兵们
– What’s up girl? – Good job Joes.
非常出色
Outstanding.
欢迎来到地下基地 公爵 你们俩我久仰大名
Welcome to the Pit Duke. I’ve read a lot about you two.
你不该相信你听说的东西 听着 实际上我…
Well you can’t believe everything you read. See I actually…
我明白 几年前我曾试图招募你们
I understand we even tried to recruit you a few years back.
– 我从没收到加入任何行动组的邀请 – 真的?
– I never got asked to join any Op group. – Really?
你不记得4年前在泰国的事了?
You don’t remember Thailand about four years ago?
就在你砸了那家酒吧之前?
Right before you broke up that bar?
大概4年前 我的伙计有点私事
About four years ago my boy had issues.
我是说 他的私事出了点事
I mean his issues had issues.
我一辈子都在军队里
I’ve been in the military my entire life
而我从没见过这样的作战行动组
and I have never seen a tac operation like this.
好吧 你相信了我 我想我也该相信你
All right you trusted me I guess I’ll trust you.
严格地说 特种部队并不存在 如果存在
Technically G.I. Joe does not exist but if it did
它就是由世上最顶尖的…
it’d be comprised of the top men and women
军事部队里的精英男女所组成的 王牌部队!
from the best military units in the world the alpha dogs.
当所有人都失败时 我们不会
When all else fails we don’t.
最初有10个国家加入我们
Ten nations signed on in our first year
一起行动 分享情报 迄今为止已有23个成员国
working together sharing intel. Now we have 23.
– 那是什么? – 电子迷彩服
– What’s that? – Camouflage suit.
他能把你身后的景物投影到身前
It photographs everything behind you and puts it in front of you.
麦卡伦先生已经准备好了 长官
Mr. McCullen is standing by sir.
用全息投影通话把他接进来
Patch him through via TelePresence.
– 那么谁打了我们? – 暂时未知
– So who hit us? – Currently unknown.
但有一点是肯定的
But one thing’s for sure
她能得到最高机密的情报和最新式的武器
she’s got highly classified intel and state-of-the-art weaponry
说明她背后有着庞大的资金支柱
which means there’s a whole hell of a lot of money behind her.
他们拥有我们之前从未遇到过的实力
Their capabilities are beyond anything we’ve ever encountered.
对 那就是我们被当场打得屁滚尿流的 唯一理由
Yeah that’s the one and only reason why we got our asses kicked out there.
我们必须尽可能找到有关她的一切情报
We need to find out everything we can about her.
知彼知己是作战的一部分
Knowing is half the battle.
先生们 这是麦卡伦先生
Gentlemen Mr. McCullen
MARS工业集团的首席执行官 也是这些弹头的制♥造♥者
CEO of MARS Industries and the builder of these warheads.
将军 看起来我当初应该选择你 来执行这次任务
General clearly you were the security option I should have chosen.
你说的什么话? 我的队员为了这次任务都拼了命
What did you just say? My team did everything we could out there
– 很多好士兵都送了命 – 对 但你没有
– and a lot of good men went down. – Yeah but not you.
这次行动是绝密的 所以很明显有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
That mission was classified so clearly someone sold us out.
我用了10年时间和130亿欧元 来造这4枚弹头
I spent 10 years and 13 billion euros creating these four warheads.
而你的工作 上尉 就是保护它们
Your job Captain was to protect them
如果不是多亏了霍克将军 你早就失败了
and if it wasn’t for General Hawk you’d have failed.
这样的评价并不公平 他完全执行了收到的命令
That’s not a fair assessment. He followed his orders to the letter.
嗯 但那并不够
Well that wasn’t enough.
好了 为了不让袭击你们的混♥蛋♥找到你们
Now so the bastards who attacked you can’t find you
你须要把藏在箱子里的追踪信♥号♥♥器关掉
you need to disable the tracking beacon hidden in the case.
– 我们已经关了 – 好样的
– We already have. – Good man.
不过还是让我检查一下有没有什么损坏吧
But allow me to check them to see if any have been damaged.
请把它打开
Open it please.
我的探测器显示它们完好无损 先生
My scan says they’re intact sir.
– 密♥码♥是什么? – “529440”
– What’s the code? – 5-2-9-4-4-0.
谢谢(法语)
请时刻让我知道你们的进展 将军
Please keep me informed of your progress General.
断路器?
Breaker?
我的声音分♥析♥器显示他上下左右摇摆不定
My voice analyzer on that guy was going up down and sideways.
看起来麦卡伦先生正在忙一些 不想让我们知道的事
Looks like McCullen’s working an angle he don’t want us to catch.
快没时间了 我们现在就需要那些弹头!
We’re on a deadline. We need those warheads now!
你也知道的 用了10年来策划这件事…
You knew that! Ten years setting this up
从北约那里榨取投资 现在这一步应该是最简单的啊
wringing money out of NATO this was supposed to be the easy part.
如果你当初让我在你宝贝工厂 发动进攻的话
If you had let me stage the assault at your precious factory
我就能完全掌控局势
I could have contained the situation.
然后立刻就让客户失去对我们的信任
And lost the trust of our clients in the process.
必须要让北约负这个责任!
It had to be NATO’s fault!
怎么回事?
What happened?
– 你看到他的时候犹豫了? – 没有
– Did you hesitate when you saw him? – No.
这和他一点关系没有
This had nothing to do with him.
原谅我的嫉妒
Forgive my jealousy.
你追踪到那个箱子没?
Have you tracked the case?
他们当然关闭了导向信♥号♥♥器
They of course deactivated the homing beacon.
我给了他们一个神不知鬼不觉的激活密♥码♥
I gave them a code to quietly reactivate it.
地点在埃及 地下基地 只是有传言说过
It’s in Egypt. The Pit only mentioned in whispers.
我会把弹头取回来的
I will get those warheads back.
希望如此
I hope so.
如果我在你旁边 或许我会允许你碰我的
If I were really there I might actually let you touch me.
– 我可以派飞机接你 – 先办公事吧
– I’ll send a jet. – Business first.
况且 我是有夫之妇 记得吗?
Besides I’m married remember?
如果你当初派我去 可能早就完工了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!