就我们俩
UNO 一种纸牌游戏。当玩者手上只余下一张牌时必须喊出”uno”,游戏因而得名
we’ll make a fire and play Uno!
我们生堆火,然后玩Uno!
Fry, stop. That’s who we were, not who we are.
弗莱,不要再费功夫了,我们俩是不可能的
But…
但是
My only consolation is that I did find one
唯一令我欣慰的是,在那么多人里
among quadrillions who truly understands me.
我还是找到了一个了解我的人。
Colleen?
科琳?
Wait a second, for you and Yivo..
等等,你和伊瓦……
That’s right, Fry. Thank you for introducing us!
没错弗莱,谢谢你做媒
Yivo has taught me what a narrow-minded prude I was before.
伊瓦让我明白了我以前是多么的假正经
Oh great! So what am I supposed to do now?
你俩倒好,那我怎么办?
Go home. Find a girl from your own universe and live on top of her.
回家找个女孩,好好管教她
Thank you! Ahaha!
谢谢喽,哈哈哈哈
Maybe Yivo was right.
也许伊瓦没说错
Maybe I should look for love closer to home.
也许我是该回地球找个伴
I don’t know. Hm, Leela? You think maybe..
莉拉,你愿意吗?(好马不吃回头草=.=””’)
Oh please. You forgot me quick enough when you met Colleen.
得了吧,科琳那账我还记着呢
That’s true.
这个……
How about you, Amy?
艾米,你愿意吗?
Fry, gah! I’m Kiff’s fonfon ru.
弗莱你搞错没,我有老公的诶
Are you? Perhaps you misunderstood the meaning of the term.
有吗?你搞错老公的含义了吧?
It means ‘One Who Does Not Sleep With My Superior Officer’.
老公的意思是”绝不跟我上司睡觉”!
That’s the literal translation.
这是字面翻译!
Give a poor girl a break, Kif. It’s not like she had a-dick-tionary.
基夫,你就原谅她 吧。她当时又没有JB可玩
She was butt-nagged for God’s sake.
她的B可受不了
So, Wernstrom, did you happen to notice those mighty cables Bender used on Yivo?
沃斯托姆,你有没有发现班德钓伊瓦的缆绳是用什么做的?
Pure Diamondium!
是金刚钻钻!
More like pure crap-crapium! No wonder Yivo got away!
应该是大粪钻钻才对吧!难怪伊瓦能逃脱!
Captain on deck!
船长大人驾到
At ease, buckoos.
蠢货们,稍息
Bender, why did you do it?
班德,你为什么要那样做?
We were all so happy.
我们原本多开心啊!
And we were in love!
而且沉浸在爱中
That wasn’t love!
那根本不是爱
What? How can you say that?
什么?你怎么能那样说呢?
Because Bender knows love.
因为我知道什么是爱
And love doesn’t shares itself with the world.
爱是不能跟别人分享的
Love is suspicious, love is needy,
爱是多疑的……爱是渴求的……
Love is fearful, love is greedy.
爱是独占的……爱是贪婪的……
My friends, there is no great love without great jealousy!
我的朋友们,没有什么伟大的爱是不包括伟大的嫉妒的
I love you meatbags!
我爱你们,肉包包!