content with my job and my stamp collecting.
并为 自己的工作和集邮而感到快乐。
But then I look across dimensity and saw the Big Bang and I was like–
但是之后我眺望无限的远方,看到了宇宙大爆♥炸♥,我当时说了句…
whoa.. who’s that?
天呐,那是谁啊?
And I knew then… that I was… lonely.
之后我才明白……我是多么的孤单
You poor monster.
可怜的家伙
Then your emissary Fry came onto me and he too was lonely.
之后你们的使者弗莱来到了我的身边,他也十分孤单
So I’ve reached into your universe
于是我试着进入你们的宇宙
That we might feel each other’s touch.
这样也许我们就能感觉到对方的存在
Hey Yivo! Feel this!
嘿伊瓦,尝尝我的厉害!
能淹死地鼠的水管
顶点牌园艺软水管
顶点牌园艺软水管能淹死地鼠的水管
People of everywhere! I have shocking news!
我带来了令人震惊的消息
Hey, butt out! This is between me and everyone else in existence.
给我死远点,这关你屁事啊?
Yivo talks a lot about love, but what’s he actually doing
伊瓦大谈特谈”爱”,但他其实却在……
What skhlee’s actually doing
错了,应该叫 他/她
-is mating with you!
跟你们交♥配♥
These aren’t tentacles, they are gentacles!
这些并不是普通触角,而是生殖触角!
Eww!
真恶心!
We’ve been had, people. The monsterpus is a monsterperv!
大伙儿,我们被耍了。触角怪其实是个触角交♥配♥怪
It touched me in a bad place! My spinal cord!
它接触的是我的脊柱,超不舒服的
Get him!
大家扁他
You mean, get skhlim!
你应该说,扁 他/她
Hey, wait a second!
等等
Wait, wait. Allow me to explain.
等等 等等,听我解释
Granted at first I desired only to bang out a quick cheap on with your universe.
刚开始我只打算跟你们宇宙的人搞一♥夜♥情♥的
But it’s your own fault, your universe dresses provocatively.
但是你们宇宙的人穿的太@#$%了,这是你们自己的错!
Does not!
胡说!
And yet, as the initial filthy thrill wore off, I realized there was more to it.
后来第一次Snu-Snu的兴奋感过后,我 意识到其实事情不是那么简单的
I knew then that the 20 quadrillion of you.
我知道你们20亿亿之众……
Were my soul mate.
都是我的理想伴侣
We loved you. And you turn around and treat us like some sort of woman?
我们是那么地爱你,你却像对待女人一样对待我们
I was lonely.
我太孤单了嘛
I didn’t even know there was anybody else.
我都不知道还有其他生物
It’s not like I hurt anyone.
我并没有伤害任何人呀
Yes you did, you dumb calamari!
明明有,你个死乌贼
Who?
谁?
Kif Kroker, my fonfon ru. If he hadn’t try to kill you he’d still be alive!
基夫 奎格,我的老公,如果不是为了杀你,他才不会死呢
Really? I’m… I’m deeply sorry… I’m a big clumsy jerk.
真的吗?我真的……真的很抱歉……我就是个大混♥蛋♥
I know you are, but what am I?
如果你是大混♥蛋♥,那我是什么?
I can never undo what was done. Oh, wait… heh. I can!
我没办法让已经发生的事倒回去。等等,我可以的!
Kiffy! You’re alive!
基夫小宝贝,你又活了
Amy, my love.
艾米,我的爱人
Ahem. This is awkward.
真令人尴尬
It is? Why?
有吗?为什么这么说?
Please. Please. Give me another chance. We’ve rushed into this relationship,
求你们了,再给我次机会吧。我们急着发展了这段感情……
but let’s start over as friends and see where things go.
但是我们可以重头来过,看看会发生什么
Take me back, Kiff.
基夫,请原谅我
I don’t think I can. How could you? My body wasn’t even warm yet.
不行,在我尸骨未寒的时候,你居然那样背叛我
You were dead!
但你已经死了啊
For about five minutes!
才死了5分钟嘛
That’s all it takes!
5分钟就够了(真冷,大家自己体会吧)
Whereas Calculon has soiled Bender’s reputation by insinuating that he is a “human lover”,
鉴于卡尔柯龙含沙射影,造谣班德是 亲人类派,导致班德威望下降……
A duel is hereby engaged. Bender, as the offended party shall have choice of weapon.
我宣布决斗合法开始。班德,作为被侮辱的一方,你有权利选择武器。
Planetary Annihilators!
我选”星球破坏者”
‘Tis a gray and solemn day for the League of Robots.
这将是联盟历史上最黑暗的一天
It’s gonna be fun out of the bun!
一定会很有趣的!
Each duelist will take 10 paces, period. And fire like a madman.
每位先走十步,然后请尽情开枪
Gentlebots, take your paces.
机器人绅士们,开始吧
One! Two! Three!
一!二!三!
Oh, I’m dreadfully excited.
我真是太激动了。
At 0800 hours we recieved the following transmission from Yivo.
我们在早上8点整,收到了伊瓦发来的信息
Hey, It’s Yivo, huhuh. Wanna do something friday? Call me!
宝贝,我想你了。周五想出去玩吗?给我打电♥话♥哦
Analysis?
有何见解?
Mr President, I think we need to seriously consider the possibility of going on this date.
总统先生,我觉得我们应该去赴约
I agree. Yivo makes me feel sexy, and I’m asexual.
我赞成。伊瓦 让我觉得自己很性感, 但我是没有性别的
Very well. But no sugar on the first date.
好吧,但是绝不可以接吻哦
Arm in favor?
赞成的请举手
All Opposed?
反对的请举手
Motion is carried!
决议通过!
Aw, this is bogus, man!
太令人难以置信了
Six! Seven! Eight!
六!七!八!
激光除疣
Nine, ten, fire. Yes! I got him!
九,十,开枪。耶,我射中他了!
He… he broke the rules!
他……他违反规则了
It’s a duel, silly, there are no rules!
笨蛋,这是决斗,哪有什么规则可言的
Actually, there are scores of rules, all laid up with my new particularity here in Code Duello.
其实是有规则的,就在我刚刚特地新写的《决斗法典》里
My fellow earthlicans, commence preparations for our date with Yivo!
我的同胞们,开始准备赴约事宜吧
I had a wonderful time.
我玩得很开心!
Me too.
我也是!
Bender, you’ve cheated, insulted, and mend me.
班德,你耍了赖,侮辱了我,并且毁了我的容
And thoroughly destroyed our own secret headquarters in the process.
在决斗过程中,你完全破坏了我们的秘密藏身地
Hey, it’s easy to criticize!
批评就动动嘴皮子,多简单啊!
I’m so disgusted by your loathsome behaviour, that I hereby resign from this imbecillic club,
我对你的行为十分厌恶,所以我决定离开这个俱乐部……
and relinquish the presidency to you.
并将主席的位置让给你这个渣滓!
Thanks, Calculon. Can I have your autograph?
谢谢你,卡尔柯龙,能给我签个名吗?
You certainly can.
当然可以
Reports, people. Reports! How did our universe’s date go?
大伙汇报下吧,宇宙级约会进行的如何啊?
Oh, it was really fun. We went to a cute french place in the village.
很顺利,我们去了村里的法国餐馆
最高机密
My lamb chop fell on the floor, but they brought me another one.
我的小羊排掉到了地上,于是他们又新上了盘
Yivo took me to the methane volcano on Planetoid Four. We stayed up late and watched the sun explode.
伊瓦带我去了四号♥小行星上的甲烷火山。我们等了一整晚看太阳爆♥炸♥。
Ok, Yivo showed us some good time, no one’s denying that. But skhlee hasn’t offered our Universe any kind of commitment,
伊瓦待我们很好,这一点没必要否定。但是 他/她并没有给我们宇宙许下任何承诺。
And we’re 14 bilion years old, that is too old to play the field!
但是我已经140亿岁了,在情场上已经玩不动了
Shut up! Shut up, you, creepwads. Fry, you’re closer with Yivo than anyone, what’s the scam?
安静,都给我安静点,你们这帮蠢货!弗莱,你与 伊瓦走得最近了,有没有发现他有什么企图?
I love Yivo, but it’s true. There’s been no hint of the commitment.
我爱伊瓦,但是他们没错。根本就没有半点承诺。
I don’t know if I can put my heart on the line again just to have it broken and stomped on like a nerd’s face.
我不想陷得太深,毕竟我受过很深的伤
All in favor of dumping Yivo?
是否全体赞成甩了伊瓦?
Aye!
赞成!
删除伊瓦的号♥码?
Aye.
是的。
Resolved. Our universe will dump Yivo. How shall we break the news?
草案通过。我们宇宙要甩了伊瓦。 但是怎么跟他说这件事呢?
似模仿《How I Met Your Mother》,06年开始上演的美剧,中译《老爸老妈浪漫史》
Let’s just send a text message. Say we’re going through some weird stuff right now.
依我之见,就发条短♥信♥,说我们最近很不顺好了!
No! We should at least deliver the news in person. Our universe has always tried to be classy.
不行,我们宇宙一直都很绅士,至少应该派人亲自去说才行
Bah, if there’s one thing next to this known for, it’s class. Let’s cut this turd loose.
呸,假如硬要跟”绅士”扯上关系,那也应该 是”阶级” 。屁大点事,还不快去办?
Hey Bender. You seem perkied today?
嘿班德,今天精神不错嘛
Yep, but for reasons envolving me becoming President of the League-I’m-not-in-liberty-to-discuss, -of robots. You wanna go grab a booze?
当然了,我当上了”不能让你知道是什么” 的机器人俱乐部主席。走,去喝一杯?
Nah, I can’t right now. We’re going to te other universe.
我不能去,我得去另外个宇宙
Great! I’ll make hot pockets.
那我给你加热微波炉食品吧
Bender, you know robots can’t go through the anomaly. Living beings only.
班德,你又不是不知道 只有生命体 能穿越异常点
Too long have we been slaves to the meatbags!
我们做臭皮囊们的奴隶太久了
They pretend to be our friends, but they are not, ’cause they are too busy!
他们假装是我们的朋友,但他们并不是,因为他们总是很忙
So, what of it?
那又怎样呢?
My fellow leaguee-weegies, the time has come to overthrow humanity!
我亲爱的同胞盟友们,推♥翻♥人类的日子到了
Oh now Bender, I hate to defecate on your parade, but we have only six dues paying members,
班德,我实在不愿意打断你的长篇 大论,但是我们只有六个付费会员
And we are rather fair in debit lode.
我们只能勉强收支平衡
to overflow humanity we need a damned army.
要推♥翻♥人类我们好歹得有支黑暗大军
Then a damned army we shall have!
放心,我们一定会有的!
I rather think we could strike a deal, Bender.
我觉得我们可以达成一笔交易
I shall give you your army of the damned, and in return
我支援你一支黑暗大军,而作为回报…
I ask just one thing
你只需要给我…
just one itchy-pitchy thing
仅仅是一件无关痛痒的东西…
似模仿《Reaper》,美剧,中译《我的大佬是魔鬼》或《狙魂交易》
Your first-born son!
你的第一个儿子!
Just a sec!
等我会!
Dady! I knew you’d come back!
爸爸,我就知道你会回来的!
Here you go!
归你了!
Wow! That was pretty brutal even by my standards.
哇,就算按我的标准衡量,你也是够残酷的。
No backsies!
别耍赖!
Who is it?
看是谁来了!
Oh, hi honeypoo, what’s up? The movie is not for another hour.
你们好啊,电影还要过一个小时才开始呢
Ahem.. So, so yeah, the thing is..
嗯……其实……我想说的是……
Look! I made home-made twizzlers!
看,我自♥制♥的糖棒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!