It’s only one line, but I’m gonna ham it up like they wouldn’t believe!
虽然只有一句台词,我还是会有机会重振旗鼓的!
Oi! The Commee of the Cinema Comitee to be chastised in such a crazy manner! Oi!
熬,我是电影协会的会员,不许对我无礼!
Hello? Hello? Call me back on my shell phone!
喂,喂,给我的贝壳手♥机♥回个电哦
Captain’s log. Started the year of the Tiger. The battle has been bravely fought.
船长日记。自虎年以来,激烈的战斗一直在战场上持续。
Suffering of our troops — beyond measure.
我方部队的损失无法计数。
But the alien is invulnerable and our defeat — inevitable.
而外星人却无懈可击,我们的战败已成定局。
电影版第2次向《Ender’s Game》(安德的游戏)致敬
其作者是美国著名科幻小说作家奥森·斯科特·卡特(Orson Scott Card)
《Ender’s Game》发表于1985,并曾获得该年度的雨果奖
That much is obvious even for my remote command post here, at the Time Square Applebees.
这也是显而易见的。
即便在时代广场的Applebees饭馆里,我的远程指挥台上,
即便在时代广场的Applebees饭馆里,我的远程指挥台上,这也是显而易见的。
Waiter! Take this fried Mozzarella to the kitchen and fry it some more!
服务生!把这个油炸干酪多炸炸再送回来
The tentacles coming towards Earth and there’s no stopping it.
无数触角向地球袭来,根本没人能抵挡
King Kong is too old to save us this time.
连金刚都上年纪了
We have only one hope, Mr. President.
总统先生,我们尚有一线生机
We must encase the entire planet in a protective sphere of my patented ultra-hard Diamondium!
我们可以用我申请了专利的超级 硬的金刚钻钻把整个地球罩起来。
Diatmondium? Fe! I can gum through through that with my dentures behind my back.
金刚钻钻?什么破玩意!用我的假牙都可以咬得动!
My trademark Diamondilium is twice as hard!
我注册商标的金刚钢钻硬度要高出100%
Twice as hard is your head.
是比你的头多硬100%吧!
Which makes it still fairly soft.
那也太软了吧!
Now look here, you point dexters, I don’t care how you decide, just decide!
你们这些废物,我可不管最终 结果是什么,先搞出个来再说
死亡球竞技场
Diamondilium it is.
用金刚钢钻吧
太空作业进行中
So, eh, Calculon. I know I’m a new guy and eh.. pardon my ignorance, but–
卡尔柯龙,我知道我是新来的,什么都不懂,但是……
When do we kill all humans?
什么时候才能动手杀人啊?
– Never. – But… What about our motto?
我们不杀人。 – 但是,我们的口号♥……
– Doesn’t it mean anything?
难道是空喊的吗?
杀光人类
Ha-ha-ha-ha, Oh Bender, your idealism is heartwarming, but,
哈哈哈哈,班德,你真可爱
the League of Robots hasn’t killed a human in over eight hundred years.
但是我们不杀人已经有800年了
And that was a very sick girlscout.
而且只杀过讨厌的女童子军 (替教会或慈善机构义卖♥♥商品)
Sweet innocent Bender.
你好可爱哦
I declare my inpenetrable Diamondilium sphere complete!
我宣布,金刚钢钻防护罩完工了!
金刚钻,纯手工打造
Now look here, Wernstrom.
沃斯托姆,听我说
You’re making it sound like the sphere was your idea.
你好像在说这事你一个人的主意啊
When we both know–
你明明知道……
It was! All credit to my collegue Ogden Wernstrom!
当然了,全是我同事奥格登 沃斯托姆一个人的主意!
It’s horrible!
好吓人啊!
寿险、车险、怪兽伤害险
太空开♥发♥保险公♥司♥
太空开♥发♥保险公♥司♥寿险、车险、怪兽伤害险
I can’t make it. Go on without me!
我跑不动了。你自己逃吧!
I’m trying!
放开我的脚!
Go on without me faster!
别管我,快逃吧!
Sweet squid of Madrid! The tentacle got Fry!
天呐,弗莱被触角抓住了
Quick, hand me my machete, we can still save his legs!
快拿弯刀来,我们还可以救下他的腿
Silence!
肃静!
I have travelled far, and seen deep.
我游历得很远,感悟得很深
And I have come to know the purpose of our existence.
最终我明白了我们存在的意义
Finally!
现在才知道啊!
Thou shalt love the tentacle!
汝等应爱触角!
Well at least we don’t have to love one another.
至少我们不用人人爱对方了
A new age has begun! The age of the Tentacle!
新的时代已经到来!这将是触角的时代!
Open your necks and receive the loves!
敞开你们的脖子,接受浓浓的爱吧!
– Oh, my neck!- Oh, my neck!
哦,我的脖子!- 哦,我的脖子!
My neck feels perfectly… Oh, my neck!
我的脖子感觉好极了……哦,我的脖子!
Oh, help me
救命啊!
Say… I love the Tentacle.
有触角也不坏嘛
I also love the neck of the jigger.
感觉确实不坏
Hooray, Zoidberg escaped!
万岁,我逃脱魔爪了!
Hooray, Zoidberg loves the Tentacle!
万岁,我爱触角!
It got Zoidberg!
佐艾伯格被逮到了!
Oh, I never knew how much I miss him until he was gone.
只有在失去他之后,我才知道有多想念他!
Not that much, as it turns out.
其实我并不怎么想念他
Thus say of the Tentacle. Therely thou shalt rejoice in the House of the Tentacle.
如是触角道。汝等均应入我触角神教。
Fry, listen to yourself. You’ve been brainwashed.
弗莱,听听你自己在说什么,你被彻底洗♥脑♥了
No, I’m just trying to fit my diction to the importance of what I’m saying.
没啊,我模仿古人说话是为了引起你们的注意
Please, let me speak.
且听我道来
I’m listening.
听着呢
Don’t be afraid of the Tentacle, Leela.
莉拉,没必要害怕触角
It’s beautiful, and it loves me.
它很美,也很爱我
And I love it.
而且我也爱它
Oh, that’s so nice for both of you.
你俩真是天生一对啊
I know it may seem strange that I have feelings for an octopus monster from another Universe
我知道对来自另一个宇宙的大 触角怪物有感觉很难令人接受
and yes, perhaps it’s not a storybook romances been craned down our throats by Hollywood.
而且,这看起来不象好莱坞传统的爱情喜剧片
But the monsterpus has loved us from the far since we were ameobas.
但是大触角怪自从我们还是单细胞生物时,就爱上了我们
Only when the space anomaly opened could it finally express a billion years of longing.
在异常点出现后,它才有机会来表达它几十亿年的爱意
Really?
此话当真?
It loves us that much?
它真那么爱我们?
Fire diamondium cannon!
发射金刚钻钻射线!
No effect! the crystals are bouncing off the tentacle like meatballs off montra!
没用啊,简直就是以卵击石啊!
Oh, what a surprise! I told you diamondium was worthless!
我不早说你的金刚钻钻没用了嘛
Wernstrom! Quit hyping your cheap diamondilium and look at this!
沃斯托姆,都这时候了就别给你的金刚钢钻作广♥告♥了
– Uh-oh. – What oh?
– 完了! – 怎么了?
According to this blinking light the Tentacle’s made of electromatter,
据这盏灯显示,触角是纯粹由电子构成的
matters bad as grandma, nothing from our Universe can cut through it.
在我们的宇宙,不存在任何可以切断它的东西
Not diamondium, not diamondilium, not even your wife’s pound pancake, Hermes!
金刚钻钻不行,金刚钢钻不行, 就连你老婆的烤薄饼也不行!
She’s a terrible cook.
他老婆厨艺很差哦!
Anyway we’re all dead.
我们死定了
机器人公♥寓♥
So, Bender, is something wrong?
班德,发生什么事了吗?
Who said that?
谁会那样问啊?
Oh, it was me. ’cause my roommate doesn’t notice or even care that I’m upset.
是我自己哈,因为我的室友都不管我是不是不高兴了
What Bender? Is something wrong?
班德,发生什么事了?
Yes. I joined the club I thought was cool.
我参加了个俱乐部,原本还以为很酷呢……
But it turned out all leaguee-weegies are totally lame.
后来才发现其实所有”亲爱的盟友”都逊呆了
That’s what we call ourselves,Leaguee-weegies.
我们管自己人叫”亲爱的盟友”
Oh I’m sorry. I shoud have asked what was bothering you.
对不起,我其实应该问你有什么烦恼才对
I’ve been kind of preoccupied.
我今天稍稍有点忙
With what?
忙啥?
Well, I went to another Universe and fell in love with a giant octopus
我去了另一个宇宙,爱上了一个巨型章鱼
and now I’m Pope of a new religion.
现在我又成了触角神教的教主。
Weren’t you already a Pope of something?
你本来不就是什么教的教主吗?
No.
哪有啊!
Oh. Well, I’m just saying I’d like you to show interesting my life too.
哦,我只是想你对我的生活多关心关心罢了
Um, ok. Let’s catch up soon.
哦,好呀。过会再聊
For right now I’m gonna show the Tentacle to everyone in China.
现在我得去中国传教了。
They’re coming! those horrible horrible things are coming!
它们来了,那些可怕的可怕的东西来抓我们来了
Morbo?
Morbo,说句话
As the Universe falls prey to a revolting alien,
几乎整个宇宙已馅入邪恶外星人的魔爪,
Only a few isolated pockets of resistance remain.
仅有少数荒凉的居民点除外。
Those pockets sure are missing out of a great thing
那里的居民错过了好东西哦
What?
警报!
-Amy! -Sorry. I thought I saw Tentacle, but it was just a harmless land squid.
艾米! – 不好意思。我以为它是触角怪,可他只是只无害的陆地章鱼。
I’d better have some cool coffee.
我先喝杯咖啡
When I gave up dipers, me parents has promised exactly this would never happen.
我不再用尿布时,我爸妈就说 我绝不会再看见这种怪物了
Nobody panic! Just get to the panic room!
大家不要惊慌!保持秩序逃跑!
Well done people! We have been great first week.
我的子民们,你们第一周做得很好
恒适(Hanes) 顶级内衣品牌,全球最大内衣生产销♥售♥商
We got 90% of world leaders, everyone who bought a Hanes undershirt,
我们控制了全世界90%的领导人, 以及所有买♥♥Hanes牌内衣裤的顾客
And this year’s most promising new RNB group
并且今年最受好评的新R & B组合
give it up for the Grammy-nominated Funcolystics!
愿为 获得Grammy提名,来为我们高歌♥一曲。
Oooh, talking ’bout the Tentacle…
噢噢噢噢噢,我们热爱触角神教
红“人牛”
Good news everyone!
各位,我有好消息!
I was up all night inventing and finally – I’ve invented!
经过一整晚的努力,我终于研制出了……
Invented what?
研制出了什么?
The neck protector, the neck protector Junior,
护项罩,护项罩二代
And now, for a limited time, the Lady neck protector.
以及仓促加工出的女用护项罩
I take two. My neck is huge.
我脖子粗,要两个
We’re perfectly safe now. Time to stop living like a bunch of nervous nellies.
现在我们彻底安全了。再也不用提心吊胆过日子了
安全系统已经撤销
Professor, these look like you’ve cut them from toilet paper tubes.
教授,这怎么看起来像是用厕纸芯做的?
So? Lots of important inventions are made from toilet paper tubes.
别太小瞧哦,很多重要发明都是用厕纸芯搞出来的
Microscopes, the internet, Tentacle polish…
比方说显微镜、因特网、触角神教的……