Sorry.
抱歉,长官
Kif, climb down there and unjam it, would you? Be a dear.
基夫,爬发射管去疏通疏通,赶紧的。要温柔点哦。
And stop sighing so much.
以后禁止你叹气
Tell us, Bender, are you worthy of membership in the League?
班德,你觉得自己有资格申请加入♥联♥盟吗?
Worthier than the average robot.
比普通机器人有资格得多了
Then prove it.
那就证明给我们看看
Upon each step is a test.
每上层台阶,就有一个挑战
Okay, but if it’s culturely biased, I’m sueing your ass.
我接受挑战,但评判时如果有 文化歧视的话,我就去告你们
Test number one. the test of the beer mug.
1号♥挑战。大口杯啤酒关。
Quite right, quite true.
绝对公平,绝不掺假
Drink the mug, drink the mug!
喝光,喝光!
I accept your challenge!
我接受挑战!
The test of the flagon.
大酒壶关
Drink the flagon! Drink the flagon!
喝光,喝光!
Uh… Are all the tests gonna involve drinking?
呃……接下来的挑战都跟喝酒有关吗?
It never occured to me before, but… Yes.
对极了,但是我怎么没想到呢?
Woohoo! Just like med school!
太棒了!就像在医科专校里一样
Ready yet, Kif?
基夫,还没好吗?
Just give me one more–
再给我一……
Oh no.
完了
The test of the infinitely priceless thousand-year-old brandy!
贵得难以想象的千年白兰地关
Presenting our newest member!
大家认识下新成员
That’s right, baby!
干得棒,伙计
Hot diggity daffodil
真是太酷了!
And so, to everyone and everything I’ve ever known, I say my last goodbye.
再见了,世间美好的万物
Hello.
你好
So, uhm, how are you, Fry?
呃,最近过得怎样,弗莱?
Pretty good. You?
还凑活,你呢?
Well, uhm… Oh.
嗯……完了
Didity, didity, didity.
嘀,嘀,嘀。
Mmm… Kif! Get over here! You’ve gotta try this!
真好吃。基夫,赶紧过来尝尝这个!
(Sobs) At least, Kiffy died quickly.
至少基夫死得毫无痛苦
Yes, but according to the Old Farmer’s Wikipedia
对,但是根据《老农维♥基♥百♥科♥》来看
the amazing thing about Kif’s species is that the remains continue suffering for up to six hours after death.
基夫种族的人死后身体还会有6小时知觉。
That’s so interesting.
好好笑哦(= =””’)
Don’t ask where I was last night. For all you know I was at home. Perhaps, baking a strudel.
别问我昨晚上哪了。我一直在家呆着。也许在烤什么小点心吧。
What’s her problem? Somebody die or something?
她怎么了?有人死了还是怎么的?
Kif’s dead, Bender.
是基夫死了,班德
Nailed it!
死得好!
My condolences, Amy.
艾米,基夫的死令我很难过。
Allow me to present you with the last known photo of Lt. Kroker.
请允许我向你们展示奎格上尉生前最后一张照片。
We so sorry, Mr. & Mrs Kroker. Terrible shame about froggie.
两位亲家,对基夫的死我们很抱歉。 那些青蛙怎么不吃了他们?
Thank you for your kind words.
谢谢你的安慰
Yeah, yeah, real sad. Want some breathspray? Tis’ a new flavor. Tastes like pie.
我也很伤心。想试试口气清新剂吗?最新款馅饼味的。
This is from the League of You-don’t-need-to-know.
这花圈是匿名联盟送的
I am the Grand funeral director.
我是顶级葬礼宾仪
Do you validate parking?
你可以给我停车许可吗?
It is always a terrible tragedy, when a swamp outlives its own baldboid.
沼泽比自己的子孙还长命,真是太可怜了
So it is with great sorrow that I now commit the goo, that was once Kif, to the petrolium of his ancestors.
我襟怀沉痛的心情,将这曾是基夫的粘液,与其祖先共葬
Whack the bottle!
晃一晃罐子!
No! From the bottom! It works better!
不行,敲敲罐底效果更好!
Just stick a butter knife in it!
直接拿黄油刀去刮好了!
There. I got most of it. The burial is complete!
好了,大多都刮下来了。葬礼到此结束!
I will now sing a sacred hymn. It’s… not a part of the ceremony, just a little something that I wrote.
为此我要唱首悼歌♥。当然了,这是我自己写的,你们可以不听。
Next!
下去吧!
It may sound strange, but seeing Kif’s mutilated remains poured into the mud made me really sad.
我知道这听起来很奇怪,但是当基夫残破的遗体被倒入到沼泽里时,我真的很难过
Mutilation is never easy.
遗体被破坏始终是令人难过的
I don’t think I’ll ever love again!
我再也不想爱上什么人了
Oh, you don’t mean that. Love can surprise you at any time in your life.
别这样。爱随时都能给你惊喜。
Surprise!
惊喜来了哦!
Whoa. It kinda takes your breath away.
天呐,太壮观了!
氧气系统故障
患病科学家之家
杠杆郡棱镜协会
杠杆郡棱镜协会患病科学家之家
Look alive, death row. You saggy ass has got a visitor.
这些死刑犯居然还活着。 臭老头,有人来看你们来了
A regular or conjugal?
算常规探监还是伴侣探监?
Seemed like a freak to me.
算是怪胎探监好了
The guard operating the X-ray machine came down with a sudden case of broken neck.
操作X射线的守卫脖子突然发病了
So I was able to bring you that delicious cake you wanted.
所以我带来了这个蛋糕,你们会用得到的
I don’t understand. Are you winking or blinking?
我没看明白。你眨的是单眼还是双眼啊?
Hang on a second.
等一会会
Got it!
我明白了!
修马店
Ahhh… yes. I’m here to repair my horse?
啊……我有个玩具马要修理下
Is the horse’s name… Hot beans?
它是不是被叫做……”红薯”
No! …I mean… Yes.
不……”地瓜”
So it seems that human have been rather injured by a knife, and his… his… blood, you know.
看起来人居然能被刀子伤到哦,而且他们的血……
I think that’s what they call it.
他们应该是这样叫的吧
Quite correct, sir, blabber on.
没错,请继续吧
As it drained away, he said “take me to a doc!”, no doubt he intended to say “doctor”,
血流出来的时候,他们会喊”快找个医生来”, 当然了,他们其实想说的是”外科医生”
but he was unable to complete his thought, you see, being… as he had died.
但他们快死的时候,根本没办法说完整的话 (Doc为Doctor非正式称谓,此处为机器人误解)
So taking him out his world, we dragged his corpse to the waterfront, whereupon, the secrets vent apartment.
杀死他们以后,我们就把尸体带到 濒水地区,这样之后也没人来查了
Humans are dumb and they die easy!
人类蠢得要死,死得也快
Quite!
别插嘴!
Speaking of humans, have I shown you my new monocle?
既然谈到人类了,我有给你们看过我的贵族透镜吗?
Cost me a king’s ransom!
花了我买♥♥一个国王的钱啊!
Made from a king, don’t you know.
其实它是用国王的眼睛做的
Ooooh, how repulsively decable.
你太有品了,戴起来很酷啊
Yes, but more importantly, it allows me to see the smiling faces of my children
对啊,最重要的是戴上它后, 我又能看到孩子们的笑脸了
for the first time since I lost my vision in that horrible banking accident.
我还记得夺去我视力的那次可怕的银行事故
May I see that for a second?
能让我看下吗?
My, but that’s interesting.
确实蛮好玩的
I’m blind!
我又瞎了!
My god, Bender! This is a civilised organisation, the rules specifically–
天呐,班德!这可是个开化的组织啊,按条例……
May I make a point of order, President Calculon?
卡尔柯龙主席,我能发表点我的看法吗?
Must you?
必须现在吗?
Yes. By law specifically states that no human may set foot in the League of Robots.
是的,根据条例人类不被允许加入♥联♥盟
If he has a human part – he’s part human.
谁身上有人的器官,那他就算是半个人
Ooh, my. Then, I, too, have a human part I must expell, and I plan to enjoy the experience. Tata!
天呐,那我必须立即去除身上的 人类器官,很快就好。再见了哦
Bender. You’ve rigidly apply the law with no regard for it’s intend!
班德,虽然没这个条例,你却很好地执行了它
Well done! You’ll go far in this organisation!
做得好!在这你绝对有前途的!
Ah, you’re just getting to know Bender!
我会做得更好的!
Curses! If we could only turn up the gain we could smell clear through to the other universe!
可恶,如果我们能调节下螺丝, 就能很好地闻到另一个宇宙了
But we can’t adjust it without a screwdriver!
可惜我们没有螺丝刀
Wait a moment. I think I was just shanked with a screwdriver!
等等,好像我刚被人用螺丝刀扎了
Yes!
太好了!
A little more. A lttle less. Heavens to meteorites! Smell this!
往前调点。往回调点。惊天大发现啊!快来闻闻!
Holy mother of invention!
果然很惊人啊!
We must notify the President at once!
我们必须立即通报总统
But how can we? Oh, I wish, I wish, I wish we weren’t in prison!
但怎么去呢?有了,我在此许愿,希望我们能离开监狱
Posussu!
Posussu!
You have one wish left, professor.
教授,用完这个你只剩一个愿可许了
I think I got’em.
我打中了!
Mm-hm.That’s what you get for lettin’ your guard down.
活该,谁叫你放松警惕的
Cosmo — 《COSMOPOLITAN》,美国出版的女性时尚杂♥志♥
Sometimes, always, Never!
有时候,经常,从来没有!
You again! This better be damn important.
又是你们!最好是什么重要的事。
I’m right in the middle of the Cosmo survey!
我的 Cosmo 问卷刚做到一半!
You’ll want to hear this, Mr. President. For we have sniffed where no man has sniffed before!
您不会失望的,总统先生。 我们嗅到了从没有人嗅到过的地方
Look! Arm in the sky!
看啊,天空中出现了触角
It’s a bird!
明明是鸟嘛!
It’s a plane!
是飞机才对!
I am so outta here!
一帮蠢蛋,我懒得呆这了
Incoming call from Mars.
火星来电
Hello.
你好
Why you so sad, Amy?
艾米,你为什么这么伤心啊?
My husband died, Mom.
我老公死了
Yeah, yeah, snap outta that already. No one likes a widow. Oh, wait. Hang on, some damn hand got in the screen d–
别哭哭啼啼的了。没人喜欢寡妇。等等,有只触角伸到屏幕上了
Collect call from Decapod 10. Will you pay for caller?
Decapod 10来电,需要您来付费。请问您愿意付费吗?
No!
不!
Uncle Zoid. What’s new? You’re still doing theater for the blind and deaf?
Zoid叔叔,发生什么事了?你不会还在给聋子和瞎子表演戏剧吧?
Eh, screw them. I’ve got a part in the fancy DVD movie.
懒得搭理他们。我刚得到在DVD里的戏份。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!