I feel awed and strangely humbled by the momentous solemnity of this occasion.
此刻庄严的气氛令我感到十分的敬畏和谦恭
Hey, other universe,
嘿,那边那个宇宙
BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS!!
亲亲我的屁♥股♥吧!
圣“母版”机器人医院
I can’t remember anything except the blinding light and searing ass pain.
除了那一下刺眼的闪光和屁♥股♥ 被烤焦外,我什么都不记得了
I’ve better check my podbox.
我检查下”灰匣子”吧
The light.. it’s blinding. And the ass pain.. it’s searing.
有一道闪光……好刺眼啊 屁♥股♥好痛啊……好像被烤焦了
So that’s what happen.
我记起来了
Hey, Bender, look who is here to cheer you up.
嘿, 班德,有人特地来为你打气哦
I don’t need cheering up, I’m perfectly..
我才不需要别人打气类,我很……
..Greetings, sick fan.
你好啊,生病的粉丝
TV’s Calculon? (Coughs)
是电视上的卡尔柯龙诶
You poor mangled husk of what was once a robot.
可怜的曾是机器人的破铜烂铁
What right have fate to pluck a sweet dimple-cheeked mechanism in the flower of his youth …and….scene.
命运从他的青春花丛里摘去了多么漂亮的一束啊
Well, there was some free acting for you.
好了,刚才的表演都是免费的
Ordinarily to see acting like that you’d have to sit through a tampon commercial.
你们本得先看个止血棉棒广♥告♥的
That fulfills my community service, right?
我的社区服务算完成了吧?
Charges of running me over are hereby dismissed.
开车撞我的指控现在正式撤销。
Where did we go wrong, Fry? We were meant to be together.
我们这是怎么了弗莱?我们明明是天生的一对啊。
– Ohh, I’m freezin my tohes up here! – Just a sec, honey.
我都快冻死了!- 马上就好,宝贝!
心理医生
I’m back, idiots.
蠢货们,我回来了
You look wonderful, robot.
你气色很不错诶
I wish I could afford to go to a hospital. I’m dreadfully sick.
我希望我也能去医院。我都已经病入膏肓了
I feel great, and I owe it all to Calculon, his visit really inspired me.
我感觉棒极了,这完全是卡尔柯龙 的功劳,他的拜访令我很受鼓舞
I finally know what I wanna be when I grow up.
我终于知道长大要当什么了
You want co-star in his TV show, like that time you already did that?
你想跟他一起演出吗?那次你差一点就做到了。(见电视版)
No. I’m gonna be a stalker.
不,我想当个跟踪者
That’s not really a career, more of a felony.
听起来不像工作,反像犯罪
Man, I will stalk his brains out.
我会尽力跟踪他的
Ooh, big news on the Calculon Fan-site.
粉丝网站上有重大新闻诶
There’s a flashmob heading for his plastic surgeon’s office.
有帮人刚组织起来,朝他的整容室进发了。
There, that’s as big as I can make it.
好了,我只能把它整那么大了
But I caution you, It looks completely unrealistic.
但我得提醒你,整完看起来可就太假了
You let me worry about that, just do you job.
你操哪门子心啊,做好本职工作就行了
Very well, will be using your SAG insurance?
好吧,你想用SAG保险支付费用吗?
SAG(The Screen Actors Guild)电影人工会,美国电影界的权威工会组织
No, cash, I, uh, like to be discreet.
当然用现金了,我可不想被外人知道
Dear God, no!
天呐
Neat.
嘿嘿
Oh boy, oh boy, he is here!
天呐,他真的在这诶
Calculon, I love you, have my baby!
卡尔柯龙,我爱你,我愿意给你生娃
Fuck you, lunatic.
草,死远点
He touched me!
他摸我了诶
Ooh, sign my ass.
在我的屁♥股♥上签个名吧
Emergency, emergency, everyone to the climatorium!
紧急情况,紧急情况,大家赶紧到这来
Leela, smell this.
莉拉,闻下这个。
Can I wipe it off first?
我能先擦下吗?
No time, woman, no time!
没时间了,大姐,没时间了!
天使粉末/Angel Dust — 德国重金属乐队
– Hmm, smells like angel-dust. – Exactly, that a discontinious electromagnetic field.
闻起来像天使粉末。- 对极了,那就是个不连续的电磁场。
Oh, Wernstrom tried to warn me, but I was too damn stubborn!
沃斯托姆试着警告过我的,但是我太倔了,听不进去
Hermes, get Wernstrom on the line, so I can apologise.
赫米斯,给 沃斯托姆打个电♥话♥,我要给他道个歉
Dr. Wernstrom speaking.
你好,我是沃斯托姆教授。
Tell him, I’m not here.
告诉他,我不在。
– Professor! – Oh, very well.
教授!- 噢,好吧好吧。
Wernstrom, I’ve been a vain glorious fool.
沃斯托姆,我之前实在是太愚蠢了
If you could find it in you heart to forgive me, your tiny little heart, would you consider a scientific collaboration?
如果你幼小的心灵能够原谅我, 你是否愿意和我开展共同研究?
Sir, I’d be honored.
很荣幸与您共事
As I attempted to warn you, the laws of electromagnetism changs abruptly at the anomaly. Observe.
我本来就想告诉你,异常点的电磁变化十分异常。看好了哦。
Play time is fun time.
游戏时间,乐趣无穷。
Not this time.
这回可不是这样
My heavens! If only I did heeded your warning, I’d have known that it’s impossible to cross the barrier.
天呐,要是当初我听取了你的建议的 话,我就不会派人去穿越异常点了
Ahh! But note what happens when I instead, throw this laboratory koala.
先别急,看看我把这只树袋熊扔过去会怎样再说
It passed through unharmed!
居然毫发无伤啊
So, living beings can enter the other universe but electrical devices can’t?
那就是说有机生命体可以穿越到另 一个宇宙去,但是电子设备不行喽
– My hypothesis exactly. – Then we must mount a second expedition without delay.
我就是这样假设的。- 既然如此,我们赶紧准备第二次实地考察吧。
– Right after we blow up more robots. – Agreed.
但先扔几个机器人玩玩。- 同意。
Play time is fun time.
游戏时间,果然乐趣无限!
– Who are you? – Bender, your biggest fan.
你是谁? – 班德,你最忠实的粉丝。
– Are you going to murder me? – Hmm, Unlikely.
你要杀我吗?- 恩,怎么会呢。
In my mind we are friends. This diorhama proofs it, see?
在我心目中我们就是朋友。这个就能证明,瞧
Sir your derangement is impressive. I’m appointing you my official stalker.
阁下的骚扰给我留下了深刻的印象。我现在指定你为我的官方追星族。
You shoudn’t be disappointed. Pleasant dreams.
你不会失望的。做个好梦。
And now that I’ve teamed up with my friend, Dr. Wernstrom.
既然现在我与沃斯托姆教授搭了档。
I feel certain we can successfully penetrate the other universe.
那么我们肯定能成功派人渗透到另一个宇宙里去。
It’s the greatest scientifical opportunity since you yourself sent men to the Moon in 1969.
这将是自您1969年亲自派人登陆 考察月球以来最大的科学进展
I always regretted that. Nothing up there, but dry rocks and those revolting onion men.
我一直很后悔登月。除了干巴巴的岩石和恶心的酒鬼 外,那上面就什么都没有了。
– But.. – You always coast intellectuals hide your chance, now beat it.
但是.. – 我可不想浪费大好机会,你们可以走了。
From here on, this is a military matter.
从现在起,由军方接管此次行动
People of the Universe. Please, welcome rear brigadeer, Zapp Brannigan.
宇宙子民们。请欢迎太空少将,扎普 布莱尼根。
Thank you, thank you. Well deserved.
谢谢,谢谢各位,我确实应该受到爱戴
Kif, stand in that hole, so I looked taller.
基夫,站坑里去,这样我就显得高了
Every since man first left his cave and met a stranger with a different language and a new way of looking at things, the human race has had a dream.
自从人类离开洞穴,并碰到一个讲不同 语言、对事物有不同看法的陌生人起,人类就有了一个梦想。
To kill him; So we don’t have to learn his languages or his new ways of looking at things.
那就是杀了陌生人。这样我们 就不用接受新的语言与观点了
Give science a chance. Less invasions, more equations.
给科学留个机会。少点入侵,多点公式。
Damn longhairs. Knock some sense into them, Chief O’Callaghan! – Yes, sir.
该死的小辫子。Callaghan警署总署长,让他们清醒清醒。 – 遵命,长官。
I can’t take it, Leela. I need to go away.
我受不了了,莉拉,我还是走了算了。
Far away.
走得远远的。
Forever.
再也不会来了。
Aww, I know how you feel, Fry.
噢,我知道你有多难过,弗莱。
There are times when I also feel like you need to go away.
有时候我也觉得你可以稍稍离开一阵子。
Be careful, my little teeny-greeny-weeny.
一定要小心啊,我的小绿人。
That’s just the fungal infection; Oh, she is talking to you, Kif.
我只是不小心长了藓罢了;哦,原来她在跟你讲话,基夫。
Goodbye, my love.
再见,我的爱人。
Aww, how come humans always get to do all the fun stuff?
太可恶了,为什么有趣的事都让人类抢着做了?
This is exactly the sort of thing need to be handled by..
这 种事真应该有谁出来管一管,就像…
The League of Robots.
“机器人联盟”。
Oh, that’s adorable, Bender. You actually believe in the League of Robots?
班德,你真是太可爱了。你当真♥相♥信有”机器人联盟”的存在?
You mean, there’s really no such thing?
你是说根本么有这样的联盟吗?
Then who is there mean our justice when an outdated robot is melted into belt buckles?
那当过时的机器人被融化制♥作♥成 皮带扣时,还有谁能捍卫正义呢?
Who is there defend our honor when rude human brings a blast to robovirgin’s chick?
那么当人类欺负机器人处♥女♥时, 还有谁能捍卫机器人的尊严呢?
No one.
没人
仅供非法进入
35号♥即停即抛舱
35号♥即停即抛舱仅供非法进入
Now that I know robots are worthless, with no League of Robots to protect us from the fleshy menace known as men,
既然根本不存在保护我们免受人类迫♥害♥的 “机器人联盟”,那么我们机器人就根本不 可能有立足之地……
I have resolved to kill myself. In lieu of flowers please beat yourselves in the face with rusty chains.
……我决定结束自己的生命。上坟献花时,请用生锈的铁链抽打你们自己。
Your friend, Bender.
你们的朋友,班德
Aw.
嗷!
Please select Mode of Death.
请选择自杀方式
Clumsy Bludgeoning, please.
毁容自杀
You have selected: Clumsy Bludgeoning.
您选择的是:毁容自杀
For an additional $10, would you like your eyes gooped out with a melon bowler?
只要再花10块钱,就可以让掏瓜勺蜿出您的眼睛
Ah, what the heck, I’ll treat myself.
反正是一死,我要了
Enemy in range. Prepare to launch Universe-to-Universe missile.
已进入射程。准备发射”宇宙对宇宙”导弹。
Preparing to launch UUM.
准备发射”宇宇极”导弹
Helluva thing to send a universe to certain doom. Fun, though, makes a man feel big.
太大材小用了,不过让我感觉很伟大。
居然要用威力这么大的导弹去消灭一个破宇宙。
居然要用威力这么大的导弹去消灭一个破宇宙。太大材小用了,不过让我感觉很伟大。
Come on, come on, I didn’t ask to die of boredom!
赶紧的赶紧的,我可不想无聊死
You are now dead. Please take your receipt.
您现在已经死亡。请拿好您的收据。
What is it? What’s happening?
怎么了?发生什么事了?
Kneel before the candle.
跪在蜡烛前面
Don’t hurt me! I’ll betray anyone!
只要不伤害我,我可以背叛任何人的!
Bender Bending Rodrigues?
你是不是叫班德 班丁 罗德里格斯?
Welcome to the League of Robots!
欢迎来到”机器人联盟”的地盘!
Ready…
准备……
And…
瞄准……
[发射]
Fi…
发……
Hehehe… Almost fooled you there.
哈哈哈,差点就耍到你了
Fire!
发射!
Missile jam. Missile jam.
发射管堵塞。发射管堵塞。
I heard you the first time, Francine!
Francine,你讲第一遍我就听到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!