It has now been one month since space ripped open like flimsy human skin.
宇宙如薄脆的人皮一般裂开已有一整个月了
Terrified earthlings are beginning to grow exhausted.
惊恐的凡人开始感到疲惫不堪
Professor, sprinkle us with wisdom from your mighty brain!
教授,请告诉我们应该怎么做吧
How scared should we be?
我们应该表现得多害怕才对?
It is somewhere between “Not at all” and “Entirely”.
介于”一点都不怕”和”100%害怕”间就行了
I call “Entirely”.
我选择”100%害怕”
Scientists believe the rip is a gateway to another Universe,
据科学界人士推测,该裂口是前往另一个宇宙的入口
But do not know what mistery is lying beyond.
裂口后面的玄机尚无人能解答
However, in this reporter’s opinion
然而,本报道认为
Gruesome death awaits us all!
我们都死定了!
And now with sports. Here’s Sportsbot 5000.
接下来是体育方面的新闻,由体育机器主持人为您带来
All sports cancelled!
所有赛事均已取消
To better understand the anomaly, I will now focus its radiation
为了更好地了解这个异象,我 现在要把从那发出的辐射
on a giant medium-sized ant to see what happens.
聚焦到这只巨中型蚁身上,来看看会发生什么。
What’s going on here? I was told there will be sugar syrup.
到底是怎么回事?有人说这有糖水喝。
Quiet you!
你给我安静!
Oh hey everyone. This is Coleen.
大家好,这位是科琳
– Everyone: Hello. – Amy: I like your shoes.
-你好 -我喜欢你的鞋子
This is awkward.
这真令人尴尬。
Introducing your new girlfriend to Chastity McNagNag
把你的新女友介绍给满腹牢骚的老处♥女♥。
Oh, don’t mind him, I’ll turn him off.
噢,别理他,我这就把他关掉。
Oh, you can’t turn me off…
啊,你不能把我关……掉……
Hi, I’m Leela.
你好,我叫莉拉
Hi Leela, hi everyone.
你好莉拉,各位,大家好啊
Sorry I’ve been taking up so much of Fry’s time,
很抱歉占用了弗莱那么多时间
He’s just so interesting!
他这人实在太有意思了
Have you seen how must cotton candy he can eat?
你们知道他能一次性吃多少棉花糖吗?
Oh, my, yes. 5.1 pounds.
我知道,5.1磅
That’s why his blood is so good on pancakes.
所以吃烤饼时,他的血比糖浆味道都好
Well, gotta scadoddleloodle.
恩,我俩有事先走了
We’re taking a cuddle cab to hug-a-bunny village.
我们要搭辆抱抱车去兔兔村耍耍
This lovey-dovey stuff
你侬我侬
is making me vomit from my salt-water and fresh-water stomachs.
搞得我咸水胃和淡水胃都吐了。
It is pretty sickening.
确实满恶心的
No, the double vomit is a sign of joy!
不,两个胃同时呕吐是高兴的反应!
Fry told me how he and Coleen first met.
弗莱告诉过我 他和科琳是怎样相遇的
So, how did you and Coleen first meet?
那么,你和科琳是怎么相遇的?
Well…
嗯……
Jumbotron为索尼公♥司♥制♥作♥的超大屏幕电视
Something about seeing it in the Jumbletron makes it so much more real.
还是在这样的大屏幕上看 ,感觉更真实些诶。
It’s so scary.
好吓人啊
What are you supposed to do when the whole Universe is coming to an end?
假如宇宙末日真的要来了,我们做些什么才好呢?
I’ve a thought.
我有个想法
This is gonna be juicy!
传出去肯定会很八卦
What? Ah, man!
天呐
Speaking of sappy love…
既然说到甜蜜的爱情了……
Wanna tell them, Kiffy?
你不想说些什么吗?
Yes, em… Amy and I have a big announcement.
当然了,嗯…… 我和艾米有重大喜讯哦
I, eh.. That is we…
我,嗯……我们……
Oh, I’m just so excited!
哦,我实在是太激动了
Kif has asked me to be his “Fonfon ru”
基夫 提议让我当他的Fonfon Ru
Zoidberg: Mazltov!
恭喜恭喜
What the hell does that mean?
到底是什么意思啊?
It means I’ve asked Amy to join my family.
意思是我和艾米 要组成一个小家庭了
And you all invited to my family swamp.
你们都将被邀请到我家的家族沼泽来
For our Fonfon Rubok Ceremony.
参加我俩的Fonfon Rubok(结婚)仪式
If I had ever heard of it, it would have been what I’d always dreamed of.
这将是我梦寐以求的婚礼
Oh, oh, and the parents will be meeting for the first time ever.
对了,这将是我们父母的第一次会面
That’s even more awkward than Fry’s two bimbos meeting each other,
听起来比弗莱的两任女友头遭见面有意思多了嘛
Count me in!
算我一个!
9号♥两栖行星
王/ 奎格结婚仪式
Hello, Mr and Mrs Wong
你们好,王先生,王太太
I’m too excited that we’re all about to be joining the single family.
真高兴我们就要结成一家人了。
You’re trapped by our money.
你就个吃软饭的。
Kif’s parents come late,
基夫的父母迟到,
we have to stand around in swamp getting eaten alive by damn bugs.
害得我们得在 沼泽边上被这些死虫子叮。
Mrs Wong, no!
王太太,别打!
The final stage of my species’ life cycle is a colony of flying hookworms.
我们种族生命形态的最后阶段就是一群飞虫。
You’ve just squashed a part of my father.
你刚刚拍扁的是我父亲的一部份。
Welcome!
欢迎!
Sorry. I guess you got plenty of bugs to spare, huh?
抱歉。你有那么多虫子,拍死个把的没什么关系吧?
That was my left testicle.
你拍的是我左边的蛋蛋。
And the “awkwardmeter” goes up another notch.
“不自在指数”等级提升。
Wow, Coleen. You look so beautiful in a light of swamp gas.
哇,科琳,在沼泽气体的映衬下,你是如此之美
Thanks. This is really fun.
谢谢。说来好笑。
I love going to exotic worlds and getting hammered
我就喜欢到异国他乡然后喝个大醉
Me too!
我也是!
Two more Harvey Wallclimbers.
两位的Harvey Wallclimber
Leela, I can’t help but notice you’re unescorted.
莉拉,我注意到你显然正没有人陪
Mind I escort you behind that bush for the next five minutes-ey?
是否介意我在那片灌木丛后用接下来的5分钟陪你一下?
Nothing would revolve me more.
没有比这更恶心的事了
Then how about that shrub-e?
或者那边的矮树怎样?
Oh! Oh! Rubok is begun.
噢噢,仪式正式开始了
I am the Grand Priestess.
我是顶级的牧师
Aren’t you also The Grand Midwife?
难道你不是那个顶级的助产婆吗?
And The Grand Lunchlady, I work five jobs, all Grand.
我还是个顶级的食堂大妈呢, 我一人干五份工作,都是顶级的
Kif, of the clan Kroker, please transcend the Rubok at long with your Fonfon Smismaroo.
奎格部族的基夫,请与你的未婚妻进行仪式的下一步
Eh, what?
你说什么?
Get in the mud!
走到泥浆里来
This mud is a petroleum from a billion generation of Kif’s ancestors.
这潭泥浆是由基夫历代祖先的遗体组成的
As you become one with the ooze.
与泥浆融为一体吧
So you become one with the clan Kroker.
那样你就成为奎格部族的正式一员了
Oh Kif. It’s like a movie with this happening in it.
基夫,这一切就好像在放电影一样呃
Is the best man present?
伴郎在吗?
Guilty as charged.
当然在了!
Kindly hose the couple.
请冲干净泥浆
As it was, so it is.
过去的,继承到了这一代
You may now eat the snake.
你们可以把蛇吃了
If you so choose.
只要你们愿意吃就行
It’s not part of the ceremony, I just have an extra snake.
这并不是仪式的一部分,我碰巧多带了条蛇罢了
Rubok is complete, throw the bouquet!
仪式结束,可以扔花束了!
Are you gonna eat that?
你们不吃,我吃了哦
机器人公♥寓♥
新型理发机器人
Fry! Run! Run! Get over here, Oh my God, oh my God!
天哪天哪,弗莱,赶紧过来,赶紧的!
What, what is it?
怎么了?
Shut up already, Calculon’s on TV!
别出声,在放卡尔柯龙演的电视剧呢
I beg you, Calculon, don’t ring that door chime!
卡尔柯龙, 求你了,千万不要按那个门铃!
I have no choice, Monique.
莫妮,我别无选择
Wherever the blackmailer lives, he lives behind this hideous…
那个敲诈犯一定就藏在这扇难看得要死…
And strangely familiar door.
但却十分眼熟的门后
Calculon residence. Oh hello Mr. Calculon.
卡尔柯龙公♥馆♥。卡尔柯龙老爷,欢迎回家
Son of a bit! This is my house!
怎么会这样?这明明是我的房♥子呀
But that means I’m blackmailing myself!
原来是”我”在敲诈”我自己”!
Why didn’t you tell me, Monique!
莫妮,你为什么不早告诉我呢!
I tried to but I couldn’t. Oh Calculon,
我做不到啊, 卡尔柯龙
I’m afraid you have a fourth personality the other three don’t know about.
你可能有连自己其它三重人格都不知道的第四重人格
And it and I…
而且我和他…
..are lovers!
陷入了爱河!
How’s Calculon gonna take this, Fry?
弗莱,你觉得卡尔柯龙会怎么处理这件事啊?
Expecially after that humiliating tennis tournament.
特别是他先前还在网球联赛里大败特败了回
Fry?
弗莱?
Do not, Bender. Tonight’s my big day with Coleen, I gotta run.
现在不行,班德。今天可是我和科琳的大日子,我这就得闪了。
But me and you like to watch together. Look, I got you cabbage to snack on.
但是你最喜欢和我一起看电视了不是吗? 看我给你准备了白菜当点心
Humans like cabbage, right?
人类喜欢吃白菜不是吗?
阿西莫夫(Isaac Asimov),科幻三巨头之一
代表作有《我,机器人》(I,Robot) 、《赤♥裸♥太阳》(The Naked Sun) 等
他于1941年发表的作品《Runaround》中首次明确提出了著名的“阿西莫夫机器人三定律”
圣.阿西莫夫狂欢节
Step right up to the 2D tunnel of love!
都来瞧一瞧,看一看类!二维的”爱情隧♥道♥”哈!
Not 1, not 3, but 2 glorious dimensions for the price of a single ticket!
不是一维的,也不是三维,而是神奇的二维,今天买♥♥一赠一啊!
Keep your hands in the cart, shut up and have fun.
严禁出声或是将手伸出车厢。好好享受吧!
Wow, you’re even more beautiful in 2D.
哇,你在这变得更美了!
I do? But from your perspective I’m just a line segment.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!