高级机密 脱掉帽子 读我的思想
It’s top secret. hey, take off your helmet and I’ll think it to you.
好的 开始吧
Okay. Here goes.
你在哪里 我在哪里
Where are you? and me?
古代伟大的精神病院大厅
The great hall of the ancient legion of madfellows.
欢迎你
Welcome, bro.
-欢迎你 -欢迎你
– welcome, bro. – welcome, bro.
抱歉打烂你的头 我必须这样做
Sorry I bashed your head in, buddy, but I had to.
要知道 宇宙的命运肩负在你身上
You see, the fate of the universe depends on you.
-我知道 -馆长会向你一一道来
– yeah, I get that a lot. – the grand curator will tell you more.
带我去见他
Take me to him.
-伙计 -你好
– hey, man. – hey.
好好想想 弗莱德
So dig this, Fry.
我们公社一直监视宇宙生命能量
Our commune has been monitoring the universe’s life energy
监控了很久
For, like, a really long time,
发现了超级诡异的废物
and we’re grokking some super weird junk.
无意冒犯 但诡异拿来形容垃圾 废物
I don’t mean to be rude, but it’s kind of hard to take you seriously
我不大敢相信你说的事
When you say junk like “grok” and “junk. ”
-那用”公社”这个词呢 -更糟糕
– what about “commune”? – especially “commune. ”
拜托 这是宇宙的命运 用词要上档次
Come on, it’s the fate of the universe, puff it up a little.
例如 说你们的远古使命是
Like you could say your ancient order is sensing
感受宇宙生命体剧变
Deep upheaval in the cosmic life energy field.
好 我会考虑 在很久很久以前
Okay. I’ll try. so, like, a really, really long time ago…
亿万年来
Eons ago!

Cool.
亿万年来 宇宙中充满了”纤”
Eons ago, the life force we call chee permeated the universe.
绿色纤
The green chee
孕育了宇宙间的万物
generated a great upwelling of life across the cosmos.
但是 由于不明原因
But then, for reasons unknown…
原因不明
Ooh. “reasons unknown. ”
这样的词汇 才能吸引听众
Now that’s the sort of hook that grabs the attention of me,
和观众
the viewer.
不明原因
For reasons unknown…
不错
Nice.
纤开始退化
…the chee began to recede,
物种开始灭绝
and the diversity of life began to wither.
今天所知的生命形式
The life forms we know today
只是原来的
Are but a fraction of a fraction
一小部分中的一小部分
of the magnificence that once existed.
很多哥们
But a bunch of dudes, right,
他们是祖传下来的这些知识
They totally passed this far-out knowledge down through the ages.
一些人称为预言者
Some with this knowledge were called prophets,
一些成为疯子 我们 精神病人是他们的后裔
Some, fruitcakes. we, the legion of madfellows, are their heirs.
我上电视了
Hey, I’m on tv.
-好了 表演完毕 -不错 这和我有什么关系
– well, that’s the show. – neat. what’s it got to do with me?
可怜的人 我是说 传达任务
Pooperdoodle! I mean, pardon the omission.
经历和永恒的年代后
You see, after untold eternities,
我们探测到纤的复活
we have sensed a resurgence in the chee.
那是里拉想救的紫矮星
Hey, that’s the violet dwarf star that Leela wants to save.
惊人的理解力 兄弟
Freaking nailed it, corndog.
我们相信这颗星预示着绿色世界
We believe this star heralds a new green age,
你的命运是成为引导者和保护者
And it’s your destiny to be its shepherd and protector.
我 为什么
Me? why?
因为你没有脑电波
’cause you got, like, no delta brainwave, man.
暗影没法读取你的思想
The dark ones can’t groove off your thoughts.
安静 棚屋 你到时候会知道的 弗莱德
Silence, Hutch! you shall learn more in time, Fry.
现在我们要明白大敌当前
But for now, let’s just say we have enemies,
可以读取我们思想的敌人 除了你的
Enemies who can read minds, except yours.
不错 等不及告诉里拉了
Cool. I can’t wait to tell Leela.
不 如果你告诉别人 他们的思想会被读取
No! if you tell anyone, then their thoughts could be read,
敌人知道我们的存在
And our enemies would know of our existence.
为了保护你爱的人 必须保密
For the sake of those you love, you must keep this secret.
-发誓 -好 我用脚发誓
– do you foot-swear? – okay. I foot-swear.
好 现在为了拯救绿色纪♥元♥的到来
Good. now, to save the coming of the green age,
你要阻止这个人
You must stop this man.
我认识他 里奥·黄 我跟他女儿一起工作
I know him. Leo Wong. I work with his daughter.
好 节省了15分钟解释
Good, that will cut about 15 minutes of explanation.
你要赢得黄的信任 潜入他的组织
You must gain wong’s confidence, infiltrate his organization
阻止他破坏紫矮星
And prevent him from destroying the violet dwarf.
-找工作 -是的 先生
– Looking for a job, eh? – yes, sir.
要求不高
Nothing fancy.
我愿意从基层做起 从基础开始
I’m willing to start at the bottom and infiltrate my way up.
抱歉 现在不缺人手
Sorry, no openings right now.
我需要个保镖 保护办公室安全
What I need is security guard to keep nutcases out of my office.
-我对付疯子有办法 -我说了没门
– I’m good at keeping nutcases. – I said no way.
保镖得凶猛一些
Security guard gotta be tough.
这个傻子看上去对付不了那些女权者
This idiot don’t look like he could handle those feministas.
我看上去能对付女权者
I look like an idiot who can handle those feministas.
不止如此
He’ll have to do better than that.
不止如此 我会做的更好
I’ll have to do better than that.
我们两个思路相同啊
Hmm. you and I think a lot alike.
你真的对付那些生态疯子吗
You really think you can stand up to those eco-freakos?
先生 有我在 您不必担心
Sir, with me around, they’ll be the least of your worries.
就位 伙计和智能外星人
Stand by, men. and manly aliens.
准备好测试金刚球洞
prepare to test fire king kong hole.
可以用
It workses.
干得好 伙计和智能外星人
Good job, men. and manly aliens.
建造金刚球洞完毕
Construction of king kong hole complete.
恐怖 总是金刚 从没用母猩猩
Typical. always king kong, never queen quong.
你们在干吗 给我滚蛋 臭女人
What are those, hooks? get out of heres, you hookers.
我的草地
This is my turfs.
救命
Helpses!
去死吧 大猩猩
You go, gorilla!
头条新闻 那些生态破坏者
Our top story. the string of eco-vandalism
首先 她们杀掉副总统
That began with a harmless vice-presidential killing
现在 在太空肆意作恶
Has spread across the galaxy.
为什么总是你读头条 墨宝
Why do you always get to read the top story, Morbo?
因为观众更相信低沉男性声音
Because viewers trust a deep male voice and huge,
还有头部跳动的动脉
Throbbing forehead veins.
对犯罪行为的反应并非全部负面
Not all reaction to the crime spree has been negative.
我们采访了许多观众
We spoke with several people who viewed
她们认为女权保护者是英雄
These courageous eco-feminists as heroes.
我希望有办法 抱歉
I just wish there was some way to… excuse me.
表达我对他们的支持
Some way to show I support ’em.
给他们送些烟之类
send them some smokes or something.
你赚的是我的两倍 什么
So you make more than twice what I do. what?
2频道新闻接收到一段视频通报
Root 2 news has received a video communique
来自生态女权主义者未知地点
From the eco-feminists’ unknown hideout.
这里是潜艇指挥官
This is sub-commander l.,
女权运动革命的始祖
Den mother of the feminista revolutionary collective,
传给里奥·黄的信息
With a message for Leo Wong.
Leo 你是这个宇宙的寄生虫
Leo, you’re a parasite on the universe,
必须铲除害虫
and parasites must be destroyed.
所以我们用这只寄生虫作吉祥物
That’s why we’ve adopted this parasite as our mascot.
是有点费解
I know it’s a little confusing.
关键是 这个水蛭有权利生存
The point is, even this vicious leech has a right to exist,
因为他是自然的一部分
Because it’s a part of nature.
所以像里奥·黄这样的恶毒水蛭
And that’s why a vicious leech like Leo Wong
必须铲除
must be exterminated.
还是有点费解
Again, confusing.
我们呼吁各地的女士加入我们的斗争
We call on women everywhere to join our struggle
反对里奥·黄这个沙文主义者
Against eco-chauvinist leo wong.
我们急需擅长公报的写手
We especially need good communique writers.
女权主义者团结起来
Feministas unite!
-别的新闻 -女权主义者团结
– in other news… – feministas unite!
女权主义者团结
Feministas unite!
难以置信 太难以置信了
Incredible. absolutely incredible.
你说这个设备可以暂停倒放现场直播
You’re telling me this tivo machine can pause and rewind live tv?
尼克松 这些疯狂的宣传会毁掉我的
These crazy broads gonna ruin me, Nixon.
你要帮我 派出点军队
You gotta help me. send the army or something.
整点大的
Something big that shoots.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!