一个新的绿色时代♥开♥始了
A new green age has begun!
就像预言说的一样
So the legend foretold.
看它的袋里 灭绝了的塔斯马尼亚虎
Look! inside its pouch. extinct tasmanian tigers.
还有渡渡鸟 还有白犀牛
And dodo birds. and white rhinos.
还有斑纹生物学家嘲弄者
And striped biologist-taunters.
你打算干吗 开枪打我们吗
What are you gonna do, shoot us?
生命
Life!
这些曾经灭绝的生物
These once extinct plants and animals are my
是我给这个世界的礼物
Gift to the universe.
经过无数代
Through untold generations,
我的种族珍惜它们的遗传基因
My race has treasured their DNA.
明智地对待它们
Treat them wisely
谨记 所有的物种都是弥足珍贵的
with the knowledge that all species are precious.
这太不可思议了 这是怎么回事
This is unbelievable. what’s going on?
为了回答这个问题 我要给你讲一个故事
To answer that, I must tell you a story.
一个关于古老外星物种的故事
A story of two alien species so ancient that…
棚屋 你还好吗
Hutch, are you okay?
我妹妹的女权项链
My sister’s femi-necklace.
什么
What?
嘿 怎么我一点都听不到你的想法了
Hey, how come I can’t read your thoughts anymore?
我应该为你报仇 棚屋 和瀑布
I shall avenge you, hutch waterfall.
在无数年后 暗影终于灭绝了
After all these eons, the dark ones are no more.
你会保存他们的基因吗 伟大的万宝鱼
Will you preserve their dna, o great encyclopod?
我想我应该 等等 它到哪去了
I suppose I should. wait, where did it go?
什么
What?
好吧 至少我可以保持人类的遗传基因
Well, at any rate, I shall preserve the dna of homo sapiens.
你不是只保持濒危物种的基因吗
I thought you only saved the dna of endangered species.
珍重
Farewell.
他可能没听到我的话
I guess he didn’t hear me.
好了 似乎所有东西都套在
Well, looks like that wraps everything up
一个漂亮的又大又旧又肥的袋子里…
In a nice big, old, fat sack of…
我因此根据53项逃亡罪逮捕这些逃犯
I hereby arrest you fugitives on 53 counts of fugivity.
姬弗 围捕他们 让我清静一会
Kif, round them up, and spare me the weary sigh for once.
姬弗
Kif.
等等我
Wait for me.
好了 结束了
Well, this is the end.
有好多话我想对你说
there was so many things I wanted to say to you.
比如
Like what?
比如这不是结局 或者更比如 我爱你 里拉
Like this is not the end. but mostly just, I love you, leela.
也许我等太久了 但是我也爱你 虫洞
Maybe I waited too long to say this, but I love you, too. wormhole!
可爱的宇宙论布局 这个好大
Sweet topology of cosmology, it’s huge!
如果我们穿过它 不知道会到达
If we fly into it, it could take us
多少万亿光年之外
Trillions of light years away.
没人知道我们能不能回来
There’s no knowing if we’ll ever return.
我们怎么办 我们应该怎么办
What do we do? should we go for it?
进入裂口 笨蛋 或者不进 随便
Into the breach, meatbags. or not. whatever.
进 进 进 进 进 进 进 进 进 进
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
进 进 进 进 进 进 进 进 进 进
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.