像天堂.-上帝保佑我们.
It’s like Kansas. – God help us.
cornwood是麻烦也许上百万几百年前.
Cornwood’s troubles began hundreds or perhaps millions of years ago.
实际上,gygax血浆象喷泉,momon自己
Deep in the Geysers of Gygax, Momon herself
injection-molded骰子能量生活区塑料.
injection-molded the dice of power from the living plastic.
该死,这是热的.
Damn, these are hot.
在我们的宇宙她叫妈妈.
In our universe she’s called Mom.
在你的世界,你教不打扰了?
In your universe, are you taught not to interrupt?
显然不行.
Evidently not.
总之,momon的3个儿子,
Anyway, Momon spawned three rotten sons,
你已经有不愉快的会议.
whom you’ve already had the displeasure of meeting.
waltazar,larius,而最蠢的,那个哈夫ignus,
Waltazar, Larius, and the dumbest of all, the halfwit Ignus,
混♥蛋♥混♥蛋♥momon和这个he-demon的.
bastard son of Momon and the brainless He-demon.
诅咒你,momon,女王的邪恶
Curse you, Momon, queen of all that is evil
不是很好的.
and not very good in bed.
我不说因为她甩了我.
And I’m not just saying that because she dumped me.
是的,我曾经是她的配偶.
Yes, I was once her consort.
我失明的,然后,蝎子的毒液.
I was blinded by love, and later, scorpion venom.
我瞎了!
I’m blind!
但momon有一个弱点.
But Momon has one weakness.
她把她的力量太大了.
She put too much of her power into this.
那个总司令的骰子.
The generalissimo of dice.
是吗?嗯,咬我的金属的.
Yeah? Well, bite my shiny metal face.
别傻了,titanius的.
Don’t be foolish, Titanius.
如果你关心在新生魔力,
If you had paid attention in freshman alchemy,
而不是frequenting的妓院,
instead of frequenting the bawdyhouse,
你应该知道只有一个方法能摧毁它.
you’d know there’s only one way to destroy it.
在沸腾塑料的是模制的.
In the boiling plastic from which it was molded.
这种机器让蜡狮子动物园.
Like that machine that makes wax lions at the zoo.
安静,你.
Quiet, you.
我们必须渗透的血浆象喷泉gygax,
We must infiltrate the Geysers of Gygax,
那个难以渗透的momon的据点.
the impenetrable stronghold of Momon.
不可能.不可能,我说.
Impossible. Impossible, I say.
不,titanius的.给我们一个有利,
No, Titanius. For we maintain one advantage,
出其不意.
the element of surprise.
说实话,我们的使命.
Verily, our quest has begun.
站住.
Stop right there.
赫耳墨斯吗?
Hermes?
他是个半人马座的.-你希望的.
He’s a centaur like me. – You wish.
我是阴阳人,最漂亮的centaurs的.
I am Hermaphrodite, most beautiful of centaurs.
注视着我哭泣我可爱的.
Gaze upon me and weep at my loveliness.
很好.
Very well.
loveliest的centaurs,
Loveliest of centaurs,
我们结束momon在邪恶.
we seek to end Momon’s reign of evil.
你勇敢的战士你指挥?
Have you stout fighters at your command?
1000弓箭手的真正的目标.
One thousand archers of truest aim.
开火.
Fire.
嘿伙计们,我忘了我的南瓜.
Hey guys, I forgot I had this pumpkin.
我知道.我们的勇士.
I knew it. My people are mighty warriors.
我们的敌人将会像瑞士奶酪血出来的洞.
Our enemies will be like Swiss cheese with blood coming out of the holes.
我们centaurs着和平.-哦,上帝.
We centaurs are creatures of peace. – Oh, Lord.
暴♥力♥从来都是不合理的.我们不会加入的.
Violence is never justified. We shall not join your quest.
而且,如果破坏你的意图,
And furthermore, if mayhem be your intent,
你可以不过我们的土地.
you may not cross our lands.
还是什么?-或者…
Or what? – Or…
呃…嗯?
Uh… Mmm?
你可以通过了.
You may pass.
我们不在,我们在这里.
We’re not there, we’re here.
不,这边.-我是说,这里.
No, this way. – I mean, here.
谢谢,淳厚,treedledum的.
Thank you, kindly, Treedledum.
好的.我还能怎么办?
Okey-doke. Anything else I can do?
你知道我在想什么?树的.
You know who I’m gonna miss? That tree guy.
坏消息,的男人.momon的守卫站在过去.
Bad news, fancy men. Momon’s guards stand watch at the pass.
是她不知怎么的我们.
‘Tis as if she somehow anticipated us.
我们的末日了.
And so our quest comes to an end.
我只后悔没放弃的.
I only regret not giving up sooner.
不着急,titanius的.我们还是有希望的,
Fret not, Titanius. For we still have one hope,
山洞的绝望.
the Cave of Hopelessness.
我知道结果了.
Let me know how that turns out.
站住.名单上有你吗?我不是你的.
Halt. Are you on the list? I’m not seeing you on the list.
我会把这傻蛋了.-等等.我明白了.
I’ll split this doofus in half. – Wait. I got it.
是的.我表兄在乐队.乐队的快乐的人.
Yeah. My cousin’s in the band. The band of merry men.
请,我们已经在里面.我要回去找我的外套.
Please, we were already in there. I just need to go back for my coat.
我gynecaladriel,女王的女人都是花痴的.
I am Gynecaladriel, queen of the water nymphos.
好的.我会把这个白♥痴♥了.
All right. I’ll split this doofus in half.
站一边去,我会用我的能力压倒警卫.
Stand aside, and I will use my powers to overwhelm the guard.
看,任务完成.-噢!
Behold, the deed is done. – Ho!
巫师先生,这个地方叫山洞绝望的吗?
Mr. Wizard, why is this place called the Cave of Hopelessness?
哦,别害怕,伙计.
Oh, fear not, lad.
这叫给发现者,雷金纳德绝望…
‘Tis named for its discoverer, Reginald Hopelessness…
哇!
Whew!
…第一个是活生生地地道恐怖.
…the first man to be eaten alive by the Tunneling Horror.
那是什么?那个地道恐怖吗?
What’s that? The Tunneling Horror?
不,是morks的.
No, it’s morks.
mork的.嘿,听着.-nanu,nanu的.shazbot的.
Mork. Hey, listen. – Nanu, nanu. Shazbot.
哦,上帝,不.真令人恼怒.-哦,太棒了.
Oh, God, no. They’re so aggravating. – Oh, fantastic.
nanu,nanu的.
Nanu, nanu.
现实,一个概念.
Reality, what a concept.
太棒了.
Fantastic.
敏迪,敏迪,mindy.
Mindy, Mindy, Mindy.
闭嘴!闭嘴!-哦,太棒了.
Shut up! Shut up! – Oh, fantastic.
哦,太棒了.哦,好.
Oh, fantastic. Oh, wonderful.
也许去的如果我们不笑了.
Maybe it’ll go away if we just don’t laugh at it.
不是.
It doesn’t.
nanu,nanu的.
Nanu, nanu.
shazbot的.
Shazbot.
嗯,至少我们不应该whatchimacallit地道了.
Well, at least we didn’t have to face the tunneling whatchimacallit.
哦.
Uh-oh.
够了这和那虚张声势.
Enough already with the banging and the swashbuckling.
哦,我要杀了你.
Oh, I’m gonna enjoy killing you.
看你拍的.
Watch where you’re shooting that thing.
什么?什么,我自己过来吗?
Again? What, am I talking to myself over here?
切断!
Mutilate!
好的.现在,我有点生气了.
Okay. Now, I’m getting a little mad even.
我会杀了你和你的心,你的厌恶.
I’ll kill you and eat your heart, you abomination.
别让我笑了.
Don’t make me laugh.
如果只有我俩心里的想法…
The very idea that removing only one of my two hearts could…
嘿,你在下面干什么?
Hey, what are you doing down there?
现在,我死了.
Now, I’m dead.
莉拉,结束了.你杀了他.
Leela, it’s over. You killed him enough.
我不想冒险的地道恐怖.
I’m not taking any chances with the Tunneling Horror.
什么?我不是地道恐怖.我讨厌那家伙.
What? I’m not the Tunneling Horror. I hate that guy.
总是有地道.总之,我死了.
Always with the tunneling. Anyway, I’m dead.
那么,你只是个无辜的怪物.
So, you’re just an innocent monster.
哦,上帝.我做了什么?
Oh, God. What have I done?
哦!又来了.
Oh! There he goes again.
那个地道恐怖!
The Tunneling Horror!
grayfarn,我们怎么办?
Grayfarn, what do we do?
做什么?
Do about what?
你为什么不,莉拉吗?你喜欢杀人.
Why aren’t you killing it, Leela? You love killing.
不,不再杀人.
No, no more killing.
哦!那么,突然,想好four-shoes这里不杀了.
Oh! So, suddenly, Miss Goody Four-shoes over here doesn’t kill anymore.
她杀了我5分钟前.
She killed me not five minutes ago.
我是什么?善变?闭嘴.
What am I? Chopped liver? – Shut up.
别砍我的肝脏.-你自己了.
Stop chopping my liver. – You’re on your own.
我不想伤害别的生物.
I refuse to hurt another living thing.
好的.我会的我会的,
All right. I may be weak and I may be small,
但我不认为我能把那个怪物.
but I don’t see how I can possibly destroy that monster.
我huck随便在他口袋里.
Guess I’ll just huck whatever’s in my pockets at him.
至少我可以说我.
At least I can say I tried.
现在任何时候.
Any time now.