是的, 10!
Yes, 10!
好,cubonius的.
Well done, Cubonius.
你斩首独角兽.
You decapitated the unicorn.
棒极了.-好的.
Swell. – All right.
哦,哦!我们搜索他的口袋的宝藏.
Oh, oh! We search his tail pouch for treasure.
在独角兽的残余袋,你找到
Deep in the unicorn’s rump sack, you find
60金币
60 gold pieces
和一个神秘的碎布身负不的侏儒尿.
and a mysterious scrap of cloth bearing the unmistakable stench of dwarf urine.
同样的恶臭在床上尿吗?
The same stench that was on the bed linens at the inn?
那个.-哦,天啊.哦,天啊.
The very same. – Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我闻到施放魔法的魔法.
I cast a spell of detect magic.
你干什么,mini-meatbags吗?未成年赌博?
What you doing, mini-meatbags? Underage gambling?
无♥耻♥.
Shame on you.
算我一个.
Count me in.
不是赌博.我们在玩地窖&龙.
We’re not gambling. We’re playing Dungeons & Dragons.
现在,我们在对抗巢穴龙人的女王.
Right now, we’re fighting for our lives in the lair of the dragon queen.
错,你现在要去解决折叠式椅子.
Wrong, right now you’re ass-deep in a folding chair.
是的,但是我想象我骑的马了.
Yes, but in my imagination I’m riding a golden Pegasus.
起来,火花!
Giddy up, Sparky!
只有我能看见他坐在这里和花生酱脸上吗?
Am I the only one seeing him sitting here with peanut butter on his face?
班德,你没有想象力吗?
Bender, were you built without an imagination?
什么?别傻了,当然不是.
What? Don’t be stupid, of course not.
只是还没从一个祖先传下来的.
It just hasn’t descended yet.
弗莱,我有想象力的?
Fry, do I have an imagination?
我不知道,班德.为什么这么问?
I don’t know, Bender. Why do you ask?
在其他孩子取笑你?
Were the other boys making fun of you?
嗯.他们说我不能想象.
Mmm-hmm. They said I couldn’t imagine things.
嗯,你不知道除非你尝试.
Well, you never know unless you try.
比如,我不知道我是否能吞下个垒球,
Like, I didn’t know if I could swallow a softball,
所以我最好的?!
so I gave it my best shot and voil?!
等等,不是.
Wait, that’s not it.
她的.
There she blows.
警告,从黑质燃料.
Warning, out of dark matter fuel.
这不是一个警告.
That’s not a warning.
警告是在有事发生.
A warning is supposed to come before something bad happens.
警告,关闭引擎的人.
Warning, engines will shut down in one second.
差不多.
That’s more like it.
哦.
Uh-oh.
这里附近看上去很.
This space neighborhood looks kind of sketchy.
摇滚.
Rock ‘n’ roll.
那家伙偷了我们车头装饰品.
That punk stole our hood ornament.
现在没人会知道我们lx包裹.
Now no one will know we have the LX package.
我们需要暗物质我们需要它.
We need dark matter and we need it fast.
弗莱,步冲轮廓机检查的窝的.也许他的一个汽船.
Fry, check Nibbler’s litter box. Maybe he dropped a steamer.
是的,是的,船长.
Aye, aye, Captain.
是的!我从没这么高兴看到粪便.
Yes! I’ve never been so excited to see poop.
嗯,也许一次.
Well, maybe once.
那里有汽油的屁♥股♥.
There’s gas in our ass.
你能相信的黑了?
Can you believe the price of dark matter?
很便宜加油和诺贝尔奖胜利者的精♥子♥.
It’d be cheaper to fill the tank with Nobel Prize winners’ sperm.
全黑了,没关系, $632. 14.
Total dark matter purchased, $632. 14.
你speedpass将被指控.
Your Speedpass will now be charged.
臭的…
You lousy…
嘿,有很多这样的船.
Hey, gets a loads of that ugly ship.
绿色的是什么墨镜?吐?
What shades of green is that? Puke?
你是电动的.
For your information it’s called Electric Mucus.
更像是呕吐了.
More like puke.
哇!
Whoa!
是的,你为什么不过来一点所以我能听见吗?
Yeah, why don’t you come a little closer so my boot can hear you?
冷静,莉拉.你今晚能发泄你的博客.
Calm down, Leela. You can vent tonight on your blog.
什么重要,你不能提供的lx包裹?
What’s the matters, you couldn’t affords the LX package?
puke-a-doodle-do的.
Puke-a-doodle-do.
你在取笑我们的船?
You’re making fun of our ship?
你是我见过最破旧的,
Your ship is the most beat-up thing I’ve ever seen,
我看过米奇去的.
and I’ve seen Mickey Rourke’s head.
是的,她有点worky,
Yeah, she’s a little worky,
但你得会很丑是五次赢个爆破比赛.
but you got to gets big time ugly to be five-time winners at a demolition derby.
那是5次了我们赢了甚至进入.
That’s five more times than we’ve won or even entered.
我们完蛋了.
We do suck.
是的,这是6winsestonights后的.
Yup, and it’s gonna be six winses after tonights.
我们会看到的话.
We’ll sees abouts that.
暗物质值三倍,有,所以我们要减少开支.
Dark matter costs have tripled, so we must reduce expenses.
因此,我们不再提供的色情杂♥志♥
Therefore, we will no longer provide complimentary porno magazines
在休息室.
in the lounge.
该死的.-别再浪费汽油.
Darn it. – And no more wasting fuel.
从现在开始我就一直在等着船,
From now on I’ll be keeping a tight hold on the keys to the ship,
咽下他们我睡觉去催他们第二天早上.
swallowing them before I go to bed and recovering them the next morning.
教授,4点.
Professor, it’s 4:00.
4点呢?那么,晚安.
4:00 in the evening? Then, good night.
我不在乎教授说的.
I don’t care what the Professor says.
我们进入那个爆破赛马♥会♥证明飞船不是垃圾.
We’re entering that demolition derby to prove our ship isn’t a piece of junk.
但那不会把我们变成个垃圾吗?
But won’t that turn our ship into a piece of junk?
闭嘴,zoidberg的.
Shut up, Zoidberg.
他是对的,莉拉.
He’s right, Leela.
但我们别无选择.乡下人侮辱我们.
But we have no choice. Rednecks insulted us.
那么?放手.别让你打败了…
So? Let it go. Don’t let your temper get the better of…
乡下人!
Rednecks!
用这个,万磁王,
Using this magneto,
我现在要带钥匙了胸腔然后通过前面的洞.
I will now guide the keys up the thorax and out via the frontal face hole.
这是储藏室里,一下,另外,给!
That’s the storage locker, the bolt, the other bolt, pay dirt!
火箭
Rocket ship
火箭
Rocket ship
你好,运动的.
Greetings, sports fans.
虽然不管我的inbreds流露
Though whether this outpouring of inbreds
可以被当作运动
can in fact be classified as a sport
是个不小的学术辩论.
is a subject of no small scholarly debate.
嗯,井,嗯,如果没错pukerella公主
Well, wells, well, if it ain’ts Princess Pukerella
她puke-mobile呕吐女的.
and her pukey puke-mobile.
哦,是吗?好…闭嘴.
Oh, yeah? Well… Shut up.
回来,莉拉.-你闭嘴,也.
Good comeback, Leela. – You shut up, too.
有钱的,这里,作为霍华德·库赛尔.
Rich Little, here, as Howard Cosell.
现在我们的翻译的国歌♥,跟葛芮丝,
And now to grace us with its rendition of the national anthem,
请欢迎所剩的”南方小鸡”
please welcome what is left of the Dixie Chicks
在悲剧重要运输事故.
after their tragic matter transporter accident.
我们在可怕的疼痛.
We’re in horrible pain.
我们开始了.
And we are underway.
whoas!
Whoas!
是的!现在我们制♥造♥的.
Yes! Now we’re inflicting.
好样的!今晚我们正目睹真正的诊所
Outstanding! Tonight we are witnessing a veritable clinic
那愚蠢的喧嚣的爆破比赛.
and that ludicrous hullabaloo known as demolition derby.
让授权,巴古拉木的.
Way to kill the franchise, Bakula.
女士们先生们,我们剩下最后两个飞船.
Ladies and gentlemen, we are down to our final two ships.
故事里记载的破坏了,今天一定会,
In the storied annals of demolition derby, today will surely be remembered,
如果那天对我很投入
if only as the day upon which I was absorbed
那个可怕的团块曾被称为”南方小鸡.
into that hideous conglomeration once known as the Dixie Chicks.
系好你的sphincters.
Buckle your sphincters.
不!不!-不!
No! No! – No!
这个女人是insanes的.-你insansier,对吗?
That broad’s insanes. – But you’re insansier, right?
不,我想nots的.
Nah, I guess nots.
我decideds放松和享受生活的ons的.
I’ve decideds to relax and enjoy life from now ons.
是的!我们成功了!
Yes! We did it!
把奖杯和行星快车.
And Planet Express takes the trophy.
火箭
Rocket ship
现在,我会用磁铁把钥匙进去.
Now, I’ll use the magnet to get the keys back in there.
什么?你是个大它?
What? You mean I cut a big hole in him for nothing?
别担心,教授不记得
Don’t worry, the Professor won’t even remember
他有飞船.
that he has a spaceship.
我的飞船.
My precious spaceship.
我唯一的乐趣冷十二月的日子了.
My lone source of joy in the cold December of my days.
过来,朋友.把她转到麦芽店就像以前一样.
Come, friends. Let’s take her for a spin to the malt shop like old times.