里面都是狗♥日♥的♥党卫军
It’s full of fucking Krauts.
-装填完毕 -开炮
-Clear! -Fire! Fire!
发射
On the way!
这发太漂亮了 再来一发
Give me another. That was beautiful.
-装填完毕 -发射
-You clear! -On the way!
前炮 左面的党卫军 打
Bow gunner, watch that left!
快逃命吧 你们这群杂碎
Yeah, you better fucking run.
炮塔右转
Traverse right!
发射
On the way!
圣徒 稳住 抬高15度 开炮
Bible, stay on ’em. 15 up, 15 up. Fire!
-装填完毕 -发射
-Clear! -On the way!
炮塔右转 两点钟方向
Traverse right! Doughs, two o’clock!
给我狠狠打
Give ’em a big kick in the butt!
好的 我来
All right, I’m on them.
-装填完毕 -发射
-You’re clear! -On the way!
格雷迪 再给我个延时的 对着地面
Loader, give me another point delay. Skip it on the ground.
反弹起来干翻他们
Bounce those fuckers!
-装填完毕 -发射
-Clear! -On the way!
来啊
Come on!
再来
Hit ’em again!
加油啊 伙计们 加油
Go, boys! Go, boys!
格雷迪 快 快 快 再来一发
Grady, Grady, Grady, Grady, Grady, come on, now.
炸碎这群混♥蛋♥党卫军
Let’s light them up. Let’s go.
发射
On the way!
下调15度 稳住
Down 15. Steady.
炮塔左转
Traverse left!
-装填完毕 -随便打
-You clear! -Fire at will!
发射
On the way!
这就对了 把这帮杂碎都烧死
That’s right, burn to the fucking ground.
机器 一点钟方向
Machine, clock one!
我没子弹了
I’m out!
再给我来个弹匣
I need a new can!
没了 我们没弹♥药♥了
Shoot, we out! We out!
妈的 这个弹匣裂了 这枪废了
Fuck. We got a case rupture. This gun is gone.
我们需要弹♥药♥
We need more boxes of ammo!
上面还有一架点三零
We got .30 on the roof.
这样吧 我们去外面搞弹♥药♥
All right, we got ammo outside.
我扔几个烟雾弹
I’m gonna lay down some smokes.
戈多 你看我信♥号♥♥ 打开舱门 给我火力掩护
Gordo, on my signal, pop your hatch, lay down some cover fire.
-收到 -机器你也是
-Okay, roger. -Machine, you do the same.
-拿上那把喷油枪 -收到
-Grab that grease gun. -Copy.
掩护右边 圣徒 准备抢那边点三零
Cover right! Bible, get ready to snatch that .30.
收到
Roger.
好了 行动
All right, here we go.
上
Go!
他们出来了
They’re outside the tank!
快去杀了他们
Pick them off!
快点 博伊德
Come on, Boyd!
快接着 格雷迪
Take it, Grady.
快
Move up!
关舱门
Button up!
快 快 快
Quick, quick, quick!
-快 快 快点 -格雷迪快点
-Quick, quick, quick! -Hurry up, Grady!
该死 该死 啊 见鬼
Fuck, fuck, fuck! Aah, fuck!
快毙了他 圣徒
Shoot him, Bible!
戈多 戈多
Gord? Gordo?
格雷迪 再多给我两个
Grady, I need two more.
我这儿还有两
I got two left.
他们越来越猛了
They’re getting cocky.
混♥蛋♥们
Fuckers.
他中枪了
He’s hit.
这样到处漏油可不行
Damn sure ain’t no good leaking oil everywhere.
那就给我包一下
So patch me up, then.
那两盒拿过来 放下面
Hey, take these two boxes. Put ’em down below.
格雷迪 接着给我递
Hey, Grady, come on. Keep it coming.
给我再开一盒
All right. Open the other one for me.
人若爱世界 那爱天父的心就不在他里面了
If a man loves the world, the love of the father’s not in him.
因为凡世界上的事
For all that’s in the world,
就像肉体的情欲 眼目的情欲和今生的骄傲
lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, pride of life
都不是从天父来的 乃是从世界来的
it’s not of the father. It’s of the world.
这世界和它之上的情欲都要过去
The world and its desires pass away.
唯独遵行神的旨意的人会得到永生
But he who does God’s will is gonna live forever.
永生
Forever.
抬一下胳膊
Lift it up.
打他们 杀死他们
Swarm and kill them!
弹♥药♥要用到点儿上
Make them count!
我们就剩这么些了
They’re all we have.
省着点弹♥药♥ 看到敌人才开枪
Save your ammo. Don’t shoot unless you see something.
他们肯定潜到我们后面去了
We can be damn sure they’re working their way behind us.
-你们谁看见敌军了么 -我啥也看不见
-Anybody see anything? -I see nothing.
什么也没看见 什么都没有啊
I got nothing. Nothing.
前进 前进 快点
Advance, advance quickly.
四点钟方向 有铁拳
Panzerfaust, four o’clock!
炮塔右转
Traverse right!
-他打偏了 -用机♥枪♥打他
-He missed! -Hit him with the coax!
见鬼
Fuck!
格雷迪 你没事吧
Grady. Hey.
见鬼 妈的
Fuck! Fuck!
不要 不要
No. No. No.
不要
No. No.
上帝啊
God.
醒醒 格雷迪
Hey, Grady…
博伊德 你给我起来
Get up!
战斗还没结束
We’re still in this fight!
快给我回来打仗
We’re still in this fight!
注意右边 注意右边
Watch our right, watch our right.
用点三零一直打
Stay on the .30. Keep hammering them.
混♥蛋♥们 来啊
Yeah, you motherfuckers! Come on.
我们还能坚持多久
How long can we keep this up?
来啊 接着打啊
Come on, keep shooting!
妈的 我没子弹了
Fuck, I’m out! I’m out!
我需要一个新弹匣
I need a new can!
那是最后一个了
That was our last belt.
没子弹了
She’s out!
就这么多了
That’s all there is.
妈的
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck.
怕什么 别愁眉苦脸的
Don’t get your panties in a bunch.
我们还有手雷和外面的点五零呢
We still got hand weapons and the .50.
谁跟我一起去
Who’s with me?
他们弹♥药♥要耗尽了
They’re running low on ammunition!
干掉他们
Finish them!
这是我们自己的国土
This is our land!
立正
Attention!
冲上去
Move out!
戈多
Gordo?
机器
Machine!
他们都跑哪儿去了
Where the hell are they?
到处都是
They’re everywhere.
见鬼 没子弹了
Fuck! Fuck, I’m out!
这枪废了 我得去找把枪
Gun’s gone! I need a weapon!
圣徒 别去
Bible, no!
小心手雷
Grenade!
走 快走
Go! Come on!
你♥他♥妈♥的不要命了
What the fuck are you doing?
-关舱门 -对不起
-Button up! -I’m sorry!
对不起
I’m sorry.
发烟雾弹
Smoke grenades, now!
我要活剥了你的皮
We’re going to skin you alive!
闭上你的臭嘴 再送些纳粹猪来受死吧
Shut up and send me more pigs to kill!