You never could resist American muscle.
伤疤挺漂亮
Nice scar.
你还是爱到处惹麻烦
You never could keep yourself out of trouble, either.
你还知道什么关于我的事儿
What else do you know about me?
关于你
About you?
我了解你的一切
Everything.
比如这条疤
Like this scar.
这是在咱俩第一次遇到那晚留下的
You got that the first night we met.
那时你才15岁
You were 15.
第一次参加绕圈赛
First street race.
有个想要出风头的小屁孩儿
Some kid trying to show off lost control of his car,
飙车失控了 车就在你身旁撞毁
wiped out right next to you.
没卸下你一条胳膊已经是万幸了
You’re lucky you didn’t lose your arm.
我猜猜
And let me guess,
是你救了我
you saved me.
不
No.
我就是那个想出风头的小屁孩儿
I was the kid showing off.
还有这里
And here…
博伊尔高地
Boyle Heights.
你在和我妹妹飙车
You were fleeing with my little sister Mia
被她逼得手忙脚乱
and got trapped in a corner.
你觉得飙着你的福特眼镜蛇
And you thought it was a good idea
穿墙而过是个绝佳的主意
to ride your Torino Cobra through a retaining wall.
好吧 那这条呢
All right, how about this one?
这是我们最后一次在一起的时候弄的
That’s the last time we were together.
在DR时
In the DR.
你说你想晚上游泳
You wanted to go for a night swim.
结果被暗礁划伤了
You cut yourself on the reef.
我一路跟着你游
I followed you.
所以也被划了一道一模一样的
I even got this scar to match.
我不知道你为什么会出现
Look, I don’t know why you’re here,
但你肯定病的不轻
but I really think you’re over your head.
我是为你而来的
I’m here for you.
你记忆里的那个女孩儿
That girl you remember,
并不是我
it’s not me.
我只相信刚才亲眼所见的
Not from what I just saw.
随你怎么想
Like it or not,
但你一点也没变
you’re still the same girl.
之前我就知道
I saw it out there.
现在更是坚信不疑
I see it right now.
我得走了
I got to go.
这是你的
It belongs to you.
她走了
There she goes,
又一次离开了你
leaving you again.
真♥他♥妈♥的绝情
Bloody fickle, that one.
你想来血腥暴♥力♥的我奉陪
You want bloody? We could do bloody.
一个街头小混混
A street kid,
在洛杉矶东部卖♥♥唱片机白手起家
starts out stealing DVD players in East L.A.,
最后则在里约偷了一亿然后金盆洗手
ends up heisting $100 million in Rio.
还不错吧
Not bad, huh?
是个美满的故事
It’s a good story, isn’t it?
简直让人羡慕了
Almost inspiring.
我不明白的是
See, what I couldn’t fathom is
为啥他不愿意和那个美貌的巴西小妞
why he’s not relaxing on a beach somewhere
安心在某个世外桃源隐居终老
with that cute little Brazilian number.
却要和政♥府♥的鹰爪霍布斯共事
Instead, he’s working with a two- bit government hack like Hobbs.
然后我发现了
And then I realized,
他有一个弱点
he has a weak spot.
每个人都有弱点
We all got a weak spot.
在我年轻时
You know, when I was young,
我堂弟常说
my brother always used to say,
每个人都有自己的代名词
“Every man has to have a code.”
我的是
Mine?
缜密
Precision.
在任务完成之前整个团队
A team is nothing but pieces
不过是分工合作的部件罢了
you switch out until you get the job done.
高效
It’s efficient.
而且实用
It works.
而你
But you?
你却对错误的信念忠贞不渝
You’re loyal to a fault.
你的代名词和”家人”息息相关
Your code is about family.
在闲暇之余可能还不错
And that’s great in the holidays,
但这也让我能轻松料到你的行动
but it makes you predictable.
而这就代表着你很脆弱
And in our line of work, predictable means vulnerable.
也就是说只要我想 随时都能打垮你
And that means I can reach out and break you whenever I want.
但至少我知道我最终为何而死
At least when I go, I’ll know what it’s for.
至少你还有个代名词
Well, at least you have a code.
大多数人都没有
Most men don’t.
那我给你一个机会
So, I’m going to give you a chance.
带着你的团队走人吧
Take your crew and walk away.
这是唯一能保你整个家族周全的法子
That’s the only way you’re going to keep your family safe.
你弟没教过你别拿家人作威胁人的筹码吗
Your brother never told you never to threaten a man’s family?
我承认是做了件傻事
It’s a pretty stupid thing to do.
但我也开门见山地说吧
But I’ll make it simple for you.
她和这事儿脱了干系后我才会罢休
I walk away when she walks away.
好吧
Well, then,
看来这个令人羡慕的故事要走到头了
it appears this inspiring tale has come to an end.
如果你真打算这么干的话
If that’s the way it has to go.
让我猜猜
Let me guess…
是霍布斯吧
Hobbs.
放马过来 王八蛋
Come on, you son of a bitch.
政♥府♥的鹰爪
The “Two- bit government hack.”
再会了 托雷多
See you around, Toretto.
我们会再见的
You can bet on it.
莱利 肖驱车从巴特西往东南方向逃走了
Riley, Shaw’s leaving Battersea, heading southeast.
让泰吉去追踪他的车
Have Tej track him on his live feed. Go.
我在想
You know what would have happened
如果我没在你车里放跟踪器会怎样
if I didn’t put that tracker in your car?
这个吗
This one?
这玩意儿让我离抓到肖又进了一步
You know, this just got me one step closer to Shaw.
不论如何 托雷多
For what it’s worth, Toretto,
希望你也能早点实现你的目的
I hope it gets you closer to what you want, too.
这么做最好值得
This better have been worth it.
是值了
More than you’ll ever know.
美女
Pretty.
能给我看看吗
May I?
我得问你个问题 拉蒂
I’m going to ask you a question, Letty,
请你三思之后再回答
and I want you to think very hard before you answer.
当我下令
When I give you the order
让你杀了托雷多时
to take Toretto out,
你脑海中的第一反应是什么
what will your first thought be?
你怎么不看着我的眼睛
Why don’t you look me in the eye
然后告诉我你看到了什么
and you tell me what you see.
留着吧
Keep it.
快说说情况如何了
Tej, talk to me, what have we got?
现在是能追踪到肖了
We were able to track Shaw after he left you and Dom,
但他也学聪明了
but this guy’s smart,
所以我们也只能追踪到那么远
so we could only track him so far.
他知道城里所有摄像头的盲区
He seems to know all the city’s blind spots.
我们在这一带跟丢了他
See, we lost him somewhere in here,
所以他可能在这附近半英里的范围内
which means he could be anywhere within that half- a- mile radius.
只要我们排查一下通话记录和租♥房♥♥信息
Maybe if we cross- reference phone records, leases…
不 这就是肖的行事风格
No, this has got Shaw’s name written all over it.
这一段岔路极多
We’ve got vantage points, multiple exits,
还有地铁 高速路和下水道
subways, highways and storm drains.
真伤脑筋啊
Bad- ass and brains.
你再说下去我只有下岗了
Woman, you keep that up, I’m going to be out of a job.
好吧 咱们去抓那个王八蛋
All right, let’s go nail that son of a bitch.
他们早就走了
They’re long gone.
这儿什么都没剩下
There’s nothing here.
也不尽然