and yet here I am, putting my job on the line for you?
如果我把抓住肖
You’ll feel a lot better
归功于你怎么样
once you get the credit for taking down Shaw.
抓住你我已经很满意了
Oh, I’m tempted to settle for you.
你知道吗 斯塔夏克
Well, you know what they say, Stasiak,
你要是想抓个大人物
if you want the career- changing big fish,
你就该懂得
you got to be willing to put on the big boy panties
舍不得孩子套不着狼的道理
and sail out to the deep water.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You’re an asshole, you know that?
我想死你了伙计 真的
I missed you, too, man. I really missed you.
我给你做的假身份
I got you admitted
能让你做你该做的事
into Victorville to do whatever you got to do.
24小时拘留
It’s a 24- hour hold.
明天9点你前必须逃出去
You need to be out of there by 9:00 a.M.
你的指纹
That’s when Forensics will run
会被输入国家指纹库
your fingerprints through the national database.
指纹库会开始匹配你的指纹
That program will match you
但当他们发现你的真实身份后
and when they find out who you really are,
连我都没法把你救出来了
I won’t be able to get you back out.
监狱生活可是水深火热
We’re talking life in prison.
你孩子很可爱
Cute kid.
布拉加被关在监狱D-3区
So, I found out Braga’s being held in cell block D3.
是单独的房♥间
That’s solitary.
我只能把你安排在普通狱区
I only had enough juice to get you in Gen Pop.
所以你得有所行动让他注意到你
So you’re going to have to do something to get his attention.
抱歉了伙计
Sorry about this, man.
什么抱歉
Sorry about what?
又来
Again?
看现场直播咯
Big Brother’s about to go live.
在伦敦
Damn, you can’t flick a
想偷偷摸摸干点事情还真难
booger in London without somebody noticing.
别乱碰 那可不是用来玩的
Hey! Don’t touch that. That’s nothing to play with, man.
怎么了啊
What’s the problem?
那可是高张量钛电缆做的
That’s high- tensile titanium cable.
那是什么啊
What does that mean?
是打地基和撑桥梁的材料
That’s what they use to anchor buildings and hold up bridges,
不懂别乱碰
stuff you know nothing about!
他们做的版本 只能说是过得去
See, now, their version, it works cool,
我的可是大♥师♥手笔
but mine, masterpiece.
你看我把齿轮安到发动机后面去了
See, I reversed the gears, torqued the motor
还在后面加上了这个罐子
and added this tank to the back.
那就让我更想玩一把了
That makes it even sweeter.
这可是真枪实弹
It does.
不是模型
It’s not dummy- proof.
我知道怎么操作大型枪♥支♥ 放松点
Man, I’ve been known to handle big guns. Relax.
这个你可不会用
You’ve been known to handle that big- ass head.
唐 我做了点调查 询问了下周边情况
Dom, I did some checking, asked around,
找到了一处可以赛车的地方
got the location of a street race tonight.
四辆雪弗兰美式超跑
Four speed Camaro SS big block.
帅吧
You like it?
颜色真帅
Nice color.
布莱恩·奥康纳
Brian O’Conner.
真是巧遇啊
That was quite an entrance.
你抓了怎么多人进来
You put a lot of these men in here.
怎么 你觉得没人能认出你来吗
What? You didn’t think one would recognize you?
大家可都记着你呢
I’ve kept tabs on you, you know.
你在外面玩的很开心啊
You’ve been having a lot of fun out there.
在里约热内卢时你变成了个坏警♥察♥
Good cop gone bad, Rio de Janeiro.
犯罪的感觉是不是很爽
It’s exciting when you go criminal, isn’t it?
你要是早点变成坏警♥察♥就可以为我♥干♥事了
Too bad you didn’t do it earlier, you could have worked for me.
就像拉蒂·奥蒂斯一样是吗
Like Letty Ortiz?
告诉我点她的事 因为我亲手埋葬了她
So tell me something, because I buried her.
是吗
Yeah? You did?
我怎么知道你埋了什么
You buried something, I couldn’t tell you who or what it was.
我知道她为肖工作
I know she’s running with Owen Shaw.
布莱恩你还是有颗警♥察♥心啊
Still playing cop, huh?
就凭你的等级还不配知道这些
Trust me, this is way above your pay grade.
别嘲笑我了
Humor me, please.
反正你也是行尸走肉了 告诉你也无妨
Well, you’re a dead man walking, what does it matter?
我替肖打理一切事物
I ran everything for Shaw.
毒品 枪♥支♥ 金钱 女人
Drugs, guns, money, women.
在我眼光狭隘时他教会我把目光放远
He taught me to think global when I was just local.
我变富了
He made me a wealthy man.
不仅他的毒品集团为我工作
And this guy didn’t just have the cartels working for him.
中情局 缉毒局 他控制着所有人
He had the CIA, DEA, everyone in his pocket.
他比他们更早掌握第一手消息
He knew what was going to happen before they did.
事实上他早就知道乳臭未干的FBI探员
In fact, he even knew when some wet- behind- the- ears FBI agent
打算把卧底安排进我的毒品集团的事
decided to put some informant in my cartel.
你让拉蒂做卧底结果害死了她
The minute you put Letty undercover, she was dead, bro.
她活下来了
But she survived.
这女孩命真硬
That girl is one tough bitch.
肖两天后在医院找到她
Shaw found her in a hospital two days later.
打算杀了她
He went to finish the job.
但他为什么没杀她
And he didn’t kill her. Why?
她失忆了
She had no memory.
简直太完美了
Perfect girl, huh?
你该庆幸我们之间有道门隔着
You’re lucky this door’s between us.
你得为拉蒂的事负责
What happened to Letty is on your head.
看着我 看着我
Look at me! Look at me.
你不会杀我的
You won’t do it.
肖到底有什么企图
What is Shaw up to?
他对你的行动了如指掌
How do you think he knows your next move before you make it?
他一直监视着你
He’s got eyes on you.
想想吧
Think about it.
除非他想见你
The only way you get close to Shaw
否则你无法接近他
is if he wants you there.
你胆子还真大
You’ve got some serious balls, man.
都这么说
I’ve been told.
你很幸运我上次没射中你
You know, you’re lucky I missed my shot.
我觉得你打得挺准
I think you hit your mark.
是吗
Really?
你到底想干嘛
What is it with you?
不想活了还是怎样
Do you got a death wish or something?
没什么大不了的
If that’s what it takes.
我就是想赛一局
I just want to race.
你有可能会输掉你的车
You might lose your car.
来赛一局吧
Let’s do it.
你死定了
Your funeral.
还记得吗 要么赛车要么死
Ride or die, remember?
都听好了
Listen up!
我们在这里追寻我们心之所向
Out here, we’re used to getting what we want.
这里是伦敦 伙计们
This is London, baby.
但记住了
But remember,
别轻易上钩
don’t bite the bait.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-准备好了吗 -好了
– Ready? – Ready.
稳住
Steady.
开始
Go!
简直是重温以前的时光啊
Just like old times.
这家伙真疯狂
This guy is crazy.
别开玩笑了
You got to be kidding me.
你换挡还是太早了
You’re still upshifting early.
这样才能逼你刹车
I do that so you brake.
这样车尾就会打滑失控
You lose traction and the back end kicks out.
我注意到了
I noticed.
你知道我开车的习惯
Look, just because you know how I ride,
不代表你了解我本人
doesn’t mean you know me.
那句话是怎么说的来着
You know what they say where we’re from?
飙车给我看看 我会让你知道自己是谁
Show me how you drive, I’ll show you who you are.
V8汽缸
V8.
你还是那么喜欢美国肌肉车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!