身材消瘦
Mean streak.
据说是个赛车手
Word is she’s a street racer.
去哪能找到她
Where can we find her?
我怎么知道 我看起来像赛车手吗
How do I know? Do I look like a racer?
你确实不像
No. You don’t.
伙计们保重
Take care, guys.
该死
Oh, shit.
抱歉了女士们
Sorry, girls.
快走
Let’s go!
坚持住
Hold on.
保持清醒
Stay with me. Stay with me.
告诉我如何找到肖
Tell me where to find Shaw,
我会让他付出代价
and I’ll make him pay for this.
布拉加
Braga…
喂 叫你呢
Hey, you!
站住别动
Stop right there!
-上 -不 还是你上
– Go! – No! You go!
这事谁也不能知道
No one needs to know about this.
谁都不行
No one.
我们失去了艾维
We lost Ivory.
他死了
He’s gone.
谢了
Thanks.
你就说这些吗
That’s it?
如果艾维死了 那说明他犯了个错
If Ivory’s dead, he made a mistake.
一旦犯了错误 就要付出代价
If you make a mistake, you pay the price.
你真是说得一口好悼词 肖
That’s a great eulogy, Shaw.
我们下次再外出行动时
Are you going to give the same speech
你也打算这么说吗
for the rest of us when we go out?
我没想到你会这么多愁善感
You’re the last one I’d have pegged to be sentimental.
我喜欢你 拉蒂
I like you, Letty.
甚至呆在你身边都让我觉得很温暖
I dare say I even feel a certain warmth towards you.
当我在医院
When I found you in the hospital,
发现失去记忆的你时
and you couldn’t remember anything,
我告诉自己
I said to myself,
这个女孩天赋异禀
“This girl has a gift.
她就像一张白纸
“She’s a blank page.”
这激起了我对你的保护欲
And that made me feel somewhat protective toward you.
如果你出了什么事
If something happened to you, for instance,
我会难以承受
I think I might find that slightly harder to bear.
我想说的是
What I’m saying is,
我不想看到你
I would hate to see you
犯那种错误
make a mistake.
我去透透气
I’m going to get some air.
-怎么了 -我们见过唐的女友了
– What the hell happened? – We met Dom’s girlfriend.
她挺可爱的
She’s lovely.
-你没事吧 -没事
– Are you all right? – Yeah.
伙计们 查看监控系统有什么进展吗
Tej, what have you got? Footage, CCTV? Talk to me.
全部的监控录像我都看过了
I just went through all of it.
你敢信吗
Believe it or not,
肖的团队出现过的地方摄像头都坏了
everywhere Shaw’s team is, the cameras are down.
是巧合吗
That’s a hell of a coincidence.
看来我们得去查看一下监控中心 走吧
All right, we’re going to pay CCTV a little visit. Let’s roll.
这是什么
What is that?
那是给你带回来的新玩意
That is a new toy for you.
到底发生了什么
So, what happened?
肖的人突然出现 拿着枪乱扫
Shaw’s goons showed up and started shooting up the place.
但我们拿到了好东西
But we got something big.
-是什么 -布拉加
– What? – Braga.
他和肖是合作关系
He’s working with Shaw.
你这话是什么意思
What are you talking about?
她说的对 那人手♥机♥上的交易支付记录
It’s true. That phone’s filled with coded payment transactions
都直指布拉加的贩毒集团
that lead straight to Braga’s cartel.
那个布拉加是谁
Who the hell is Braga?
他是墨西哥最大的毒枭之一
He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico.
我曾经为他卖♥♥过命
And my old boss.
我们也曾用他们那种密♥码♥
We used codes just like that
把钱转移出国
to move money out of the country.
这能说的通
It all makes sense.
拉蒂曾被布拉加追杀 如今是肖的手下
Braga was running Letty, now he’s working with Shaw.
布拉加和肖就是这么认识的
It would explain how the two of them met.
你们信息很全面
Okay, so you all know all this information about him,
但我们要怎么找到他
where do we find him?
他在洛杉矶蹲监狱呢
He’s sitting in a prison in Los Angeles.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
是布莱恩把他关进去的
Brian put him there.
他现在就是我们的突破口
All right, so this is the break we were looking for.
既然他们在合作
If the two of them were working together,
那布拉加一定知道肖的企图
Braga will know what Shaw’s up to.
我去拜访他一下
I’m going to pay him a visit.
你别开玩笑了
Are you serious right now?
用脑子好好想想你刚刚说的话
Think about what you’re saying.
你现在是通缉犯 布莱恩
You’re wanted, Brian.
你只要一踏上美国就会被判刑
The moment you step foot off that plane, it’s a wrap.
你就回不来了
You’re not coming back.
别说回不来了 你怎样才能进入美国
“Coming back”? How are you going to get in the country?
这个不是问题
Let me worry about that.
这是我的责任
This is on me.
是我把布拉加抓进去的
I’m the one that served her up to Braga.
所以我要把这事办好
I’m the one that gets to make it right.
我一定会成功的
Let me make it right.
注意安全
Be careful.
他现在可以见你了 这边请
He’s ready to see you now. Right this way.
谢谢你能见我们
Thank you for seeing us.
这不会耽搁你太长时间
I won’t take up much of your time.
我的手下今天早些时候遭到攻击
My men were attacked earlier today.
我要查看一下在滑铁卢车站内
I’m going to need to see all cameras
和其周边的监控录像
in and around Waterloo station.
谁来告诉这位美国队长这是需要被批准的
Will somebody tell Captain America here that requires clearance?
特里
Terry,
把58至62号♥摄像机早些的录像调出来
bring up cameras 58 through 62, earlier today.
这些摄像机由于维修今晨全部关闭了
They’ve been down for maintenance all morning.
抱歉了
Sorry.
好吧 那算了 感谢你的帮助
Okay. Well, we appreciate your help. Thank you.
我发现了一个十分有趣的事
You know what I find very interesting
国际刑♥警♥总部最近也发生了攻击事件
is Interpol was attacked recently as well.
那里的摄像机也坏了 什么都没拍到
Those cameras were down, too. Didn’t catch a thing.
什么也没有
Nothing.
也就是说 要么是
Now, that means either
你们的维修时间
your maintenance schedule lines up
和案件出奇的同步
perfectly with their escape route
要么就是你们这有内奸
or it’s someone here that’s working with them.
不过这事也太扯了
And that’s just ridiculous.
因为说到你们这有内奸的话
Because there ain’t no way in hell
那是不可能的
anybody here would be working for them.
更不会是你 对吧
Particularly you, ain’t that right?
不 这太扯了
No, no, that’s ridiculous.
是啊 的确很扯
That is ridiculous.
我要获取你的所有监控信♥号♥♥
I’m going to need direct access to your live feed
要全市范围的
citywide.
我强烈建议你这次
And I also strongly suggest that you put a hold on any more
暂停你们的维修工作
“Maintenance.”
没问题
Yeah, of course.
十分感谢你的帮助
We appreciate your help. Thank you so much.
洛杉矶
看啊看啊
Well, well, well.
你穿橘色很适合啊
The orange in that really makes your eyes pop.
谢了 伙计们
Thanks, fellas.
和我说说 奥康纳
Tell me something, O’Conner,
你满世界逃窜
how is it you keep running around the world,
不断寻找法律的漏洞 可是
breaking every law known to man,
为什么我现在把你抓住了呢