还有你
And you.
不管是鞋子衬衣还是裤子
Hmm. Shoes, shirt, trousers.
都是休闲的
Functional.
身姿又很僵硬
And your posture, too rigid, no swagger.
估计是个5万块钱一年的大兵哥
My guess is military. Take home of 50,000 a year.
我说的可是美元
That’s U.S.
肯定不够你来这儿花销了
Which is not enough to be playing here.
你们要不是帮厨
So, if you’re not kitchen help,
那肯定是来错地方了
then you must be in the wrong place.
不过呢 喝完这杯再走人吧
But please, do finish your champagne.
得给他点教训才行
Oh, he needs to be taught a lesson.
我说过了 你不可以偷这些车
Like I said, you ain’t stealing these cars.
我知道啦
I got this.
到了 这就是列表上的5号♥
All right, this is number five on our list.
我的老天爷
Holy shit.
那伙计要猎杀什么啊 大白鲸吗
What’s the dude plan on hunting? Moby Dick?
是他没错了
That must be our guy.
你们准备怎么下手
So, how do you all want to play this?
我和汉就能搞定
Han and I got this.
我们俩下去 让我来搞定一切
We go in tight, you let me do all the talking,
你们站后面看就行了
and you all have my back on it.
你俩老爷们忘了一件事
There’s one thing you boys are forgetting.
他终归是个男人
He’s a man.
我们上
Let’s go.
他是个男人
“He’s a man”?
她总是这么说
You know, she always says that.
你手里的是5.45乘18口径
What you’re looking at is a 5.45
FMJ全金属弹头子弹
by 18 FMJ spitzer bullet.
是手♥枪♥专用子弹 PSM手♥枪♥
It’s specific to one handgun, the PSM.
事实上 私持手♥枪♥在英国是违法的
Given that handguns are illegal in the United Kingdom,
只有少数人可以持有那样的枪♥械♥
there’s very few people that have access to that firearm.
既然是这样
So if somebody wanted to, say,
追查枪的来源
track down where it came from,
不会太困难
it wouldn’t be too hard.
当警♥察♥那么久 老♥习♥惯还是改不了
I was a cop for a lot of years. Some habits die hard.
典当铺
A pawn shop.
谁介绍你们来的
Who sent you?
说吧 美人儿
Come on, ladies!
一般像你俩这种美人儿来我这
Two hot girls like you don’t wander into this neighborhood
我都会先打个电♥话♥给你们妈咪的
unless l’ve called the escort service.
今天不打电♥话♥竟然自动上门了
And l haven’t, yet, today.
她们行吗 我可不看好
I don’t know, man. That was disrespectful.
我也不喜欢她的语气
And I don’t like the way she said it,
他终归是个男人
like, “He’s a man.”
他是个男人 那我们算什么
“He’s a man”? So, what are we?
算了 她只是为了任务
Come on, she’s just doing her job.
什么为了任务
“Doing her job.”
我算看明白了
I see what’s going on.
看明白什么
See what?
你八成爱上她了吧
You got the little stardust in your eyes, eh?
爱情鸟在脑袋周围转圈
Little birds floating around a little bit.
合伙做任务不够 你还想纳她入后宫
Uh, you don’t want to lease this model. You want to buy.
你可以闭嘴了
Can you please stop talking?
你坠入爱河啦 看看你的样子
No, no, you’re in love! Look at you!
快闭嘴吧
Just stop.
有没有制定泡妞计划 来个美妙约会
You got special plans? Big day?
把我们都请来
You’re going to invite us all out?
你可得买♥♥颗大点的钻石
Better make sure you get her a big rock, man,
她可没那么容易被驯服
’cause she doesn’t look like she’ll be that easily impressed.
要是钻石不大
And if it’s not a big rock,
那玩意儿大也行呀
you better be big somewhere else.
你懂的
You know what I’m talking about.
所以你马子才带那么多首饰是吧
That’s why all your girlfriends wear so much bling, huh?
我们需要点情报
We’re looking for information.
你们需要情报? 有关什么的
You’re looking for information? About what?
当然是有关车子的
Information about cars.
尤其是你最近设计的两辆
In particular, two you designed recently.
道奇公羊 低底盘 车颈框架
Ramp cars. Low slung, skeletal frames.
我们对买♥♥那些车的人很感兴趣
We’d be very interested to find the man who bought those.
我为什么要帮你们
Why should I help you?
因为我们真诚相求了
Because we’re asking you nicely.
就因为真诚相求吗
Because you’re asking me nicely?
那就看你有什么特殊的本事了
What can you offer that I can’t get from a thousand other girls?
住手 住手啊
Stop! Stop!
你看上去挺能抗
You look like a man who likes it rough.
我的这位朋友可以给你最剧烈的疼痛
My friend here can give you heights of pain
我敢肯定你以前从未体验过
you’ve never experienced before.
想做交易了吗
Do we have a deal?
我做 我做
Deal! Deal! Deal!
我收回刚才的话
I take it back.
我也爱这小妞
Me likey.
好了 好了 停
Stop, stop, stop.
这就是你的方法吗 把它们全买♥♥下来
So this is how you “Got this”? By buying all of his cars?
钱都烂在银行的话
What good is having millions of dollars in the bank
人生就没有意义了
if you don’t spend any of it?
别担心 看我的
But don’t worry about that. Watch this.
帕克先生 请允许我再一次表达谢意
Mr. Parker, again, can I just express our gratitude
非常感谢您带来的生意
and say how much we appreciate your business.
如果您还有任何需要 请尽管提出要求
If there’s ever anything else you need, you just have to ask.
任何需要吗
Anything?
既然你这么说了
Now that you mention it, my swagger- less friend here,
我的朋友很中意你的衬衫
he really likes that shirt you have on.
身上这件吗
Uh, this shirt?
就是那件
That shirt.
这么小他恐怕穿不下吧
I’m not entirely sure that this shirt would fit your friend.
我穿的下
It will fit.
他需要一件不那么
He needs a shirt that’s a little less…
休闲的衬衫
Functional.
没错 太休闲了
That’s it, functional.
好吧
Okay.
-我来拿着 -谢谢
– I’ll hold that. – Thank you.
赶紧的 时间就是金钱
Come on, man, time is money.
我正尽力呢
Yes, doing my best.
靠 老兄你该褪褪毛了吧
Damn, you need some hedge clippers for that shit.
这下您满意了吧
Well, if that will be all…
裤子也脱了
And the pants, too.
当然了
Right.
把那手表也那来吧
While you’re at it, let me get that watch.
我喜欢那块表
I like that watch.
这条是您的
This is for you.
-这块是您的 -谢谢
– And this is for you. – Thank you.
祝愉快 谢谢
Good day, gentlemen. Thank you.
我把资料放这里了
So I, um, I got the information in here.
能问一下你们找肖做什么吗
May I ask why you’re looking for Shaw?
他拿了我们的东西
He took something of ours.
我们得和他谈谈
We’d like to talk to him about it.
看看我们能找到什么吧
Let’s see what we’ve got.
小子 你想怎样
All right. What do you want?
我们要找一把俄♥罗♥斯♥的枪
They say if someone’s looking for a Russian gun,
大家说可以找你
you’re the man to see.
是这样没错
Oh, they do, do they?
找麻烦吗 伙计
What do you want, mate?
想死就进来
That might be a bad idea.
-我在找这个的主人 -我不知道
– I’m looking for the owner of this. – I don’t know.
看看仔细再说
Take a closer look.
大概一星期前
About a week ago, a girl came in,
一个女孩来买♥♥走了所有东西
bought guns, ammo, everything I had.
一个女孩吗
A girl?
她长什么样
What did she look like?
瘦脸颊 深色头发
Tough chick, dark hair.