米娅
Mia.
是拉蒂没错
Uh, It’s definitely Letty.
但情况很复杂
But it’s, uh.. It’s complicated.
拉蒂还活着
Letty’s alive.
这才是最重要的
That’s all that matters.
我们都支持她 布莱恩
We have her back, Brian.
帮我给杰克一个晚安吻吧
Well, do me a favor and give Jack a kiss goodnight for me.
-一定要平安 -我爱你 米娅
– Be safe. – I love you, Mia.
她看清楚是你了吗
She definitely saw it was you?
她直盯着我 布莱恩
She looked dead at me, Brian.
也许我们认识的拉蒂已经消失了 唐
Maybe the Letty we once knew is gone, Dom.
就算她还活着 也不是原来的她了
Even though she’s alive, maybe she’s gone.
我们不能跟亲人反♥目♥
You don’t turn your back on family.
即使他们这样做了
Even when they do.
-艾维 -在
– Ivory. – Yo.
这辆车需要修理
It’s going to need some repairs.
没问题 甜心
No problem, treacle.
你没事吧
Are you good?
没事
Yeah.
好了 全体注意
Okay, listen up.
这次跟霍布斯以往那些喽啰不一样
That was a very different breed from Hobbs’ usual wannabe warriors.
来看看他们是什么来头 都有什么本事
We need to learn who these people are, what they’re made of.

Vegh?
奥康纳 帕克
O’Conner, Parker,
皮尔斯 托雷多
Pearce, Toretto
加上其他队员
and the rest of the team.
这群人都是普通罪犯而已
These guys are common criminals.
就是这群普通罪犯
Tonight these common criminals were seconds away
差点将我们打败
from taking us down.
给他们应有的尊重 不然骄兵必败
Show them the respect they deserve, or it weakens us.
你该看看这个
You might want to see this.
能想起什么来吗
Ring any bells?
是的
Yeah.
这就是我打伤的那个人
That’s the guy I shot.
照片里你挺开心的
You look happy.
我不记得他了
I don’t remember him.
简直胡说八道
That’s bullshit.
我们有麻烦了 伙计们
We got a problem, guys.
跟她合影的那个男人差点就把你拉下马
We got a picture of her with the guy who almost took you out.
克劳斯 你不是肌肉男吗
Klaus, aren’t you team muscle?
别逼我不讲情面 把你变成娘炮
Don’t make me go over there and make you team pussy.
她不记得他了
She doesn’t remember him.
光有名字和档案还不够
Names and records aren’t enough.
我需要私人信息
I want personal information.
生活琐事 他们的所思所想
Get into their lives, into their minds.
一旦找到弱点 就能将他们一举击溃
Find their weaknesses, and we will exploit them.
好极了
Mmm- hmm. Yeah, right.
这也太疯狂了 伙计
This is crazy, man.
你又在嘟囔什么
What are you talking about now?
我在这里查看这些图片
I’m sitting here looking at these images,
就好象要追捕邪恶版本的自己一样
it’s like we’re hunting our evil twins.
看看这个小黑哥 他真帅
Look at this black dude right here, he’s handsome.
简直是我的影子
Clearly, that’s me.
还有白版霍布斯 这是汉
We got a white Hobbs. This is Han.
这个是泰吉 还带着非洲小帽
Tej, it’s an African in a beanie.
就像你的迷你版本
That’s like your Mini- Me, man.
布莱恩
And Brian!
你什么时候拍的这写♥真♥
When did you do this photo shoot?
我逗逗你而已
I’m just playing, man.
你是这里最美的金发妞
You know you’re the prettiest blonde around here.
都给我精神点 两件事要说
All right, lock it up. We got two things.
第一
First off,
这城市是罪犯的噩梦
this is the worst damn city in the world to commit a crime.
每个街角都有监控摄像头
They got cameras on every street corner.
这是闭路电视带子
I got video footage from CCTV of the raid.
看看我们能不能发现什么
Let’s track that, see where it leads us.
第二
And secondly,
我们知道了肖的团伙抢了什么
we just got confirmation on what Shaw’s crew grabbed from Interpol.
他们黑了一个数据库
They ripped off the database
里面有他们要的东西存放的地点
of every location that houses the final component that they need.
在哪里
So where are they at?
在欧洲一共有20多个
There are over two dozen of them around Europe.
这列表有效期只有96小时
But the list is only good for 96 hours.
这意味着 不管他们目标是什么
Which means, wherever Shaw’s crew is going to hit next,
他们一定在四天内动手
it’s going to happen within the next four days.
他们有目标了 我们也一样
They got a window, and so do we.
-动手吧 -霍布斯说的对
– We gotta move. – Hobbs is right.
我们来分♥析♥一下
So let’s break this down.
大干一场吧 我们有什么情报
You met them. What do we know?
他们一定在用自己订制的引擎
We know they have to be running custom engines.
你也听到那车换档的声音了
You heard that flip car going through those gears.
顺序式变速箱
Sequential transmission.
那引擎听起来可不一般
That didn’t sound like a normal engine.
柴油涡轮增压引擎
That was a turbo diesel.
它听起来是从勒芒[法国城市]来的
It sounded like something you hear at Le Mans.
就算被撞
Did you see it take all those hits
那车也能保持平稳
and still stay flat in the corners?
没错 液压稳定装置
Yeah, hydraulics.
还有磁悬浮悬挂
Or magnetic suspension.
想想有谁能接触到那些零件
Who not only has access to the components,
还能改造它们
but can fabricate something like that?
伦敦有很多店可以
Maybe a handful of shops in London.
普通的店可不敢做
Regular tuner shops aren’t going to cut it on this one.
我们得深挖一下线索
We’re going to have to dig deeper than that.
汉 吉赛尔和罗曼 你们上
Han, Gisele, Roman, you’re up.
我们只要找到造那辆车的人
We find the guy who made that car,
就能找到肖
we find Shaw.
走吧
Let’s go.
-我也来帮忙 -没问题
– I’ll help. – Roger that.
泰吉
Tej,
我们需要不带芯片的车子
we’re gonna need cars without computer chips that can be overridden.
必须快到极致
Make sure they’re fast.
看我的吧
I got this.
已经在办了 唐
I’m already on it, Dom.
我联♥系♥了皇家海军和外交安♥全♥局♥
I’ve contacted R&D at DSS.
霍布斯
Hobbs.
我说了就看我的吧
I said I got this.
越来越有趣了
This should be interesting.
伙计 你得放轻松点
Man, you really got to loosen up.
就弄些工厂出的普通货色
You can’t just throw a bunch
这些行家可不会满意
of factory- line Beemers at people and expect…
这可是一辆牛车啊
Hey. That car is a hell of a car.
双涡轮增压V8引擎
You’re talking about twin- turbo V8,
足有560匹马力呢
spitting out 560 ponies, son.
做了不少功课啊 真替你感到骄傲
He reads the brochure. I’m proud.
但只有订制的车子才最牛
But with cars, you have to customize.
在你和车之间
It’s all between you and the car you build.
必须有一种联♥系♥ 一种承诺
It’s a bond, it’s a commitment.
听起来和结婚没两样
It sounds like a marriage.
但你和车子分手时
Yeah, but with cars, when you trade up,
它们不会分你一半财产
they don’t take half your shit.
老天爷
Jesus.
看这价位 车子肯定是黄金打造
With price tags like this, these cars better be made out of gold.
你不会在考虑偷这些车吧 帕克
You ain’t thinking about stealing these cars, are you, Parker?
帮厨的入口在后面
Kitchen help entrance is towards the back.
你说什么
Come again?
无意冒犯
I don’t mean any offense, gentlemen,
不过你们可买♥♥不起这些车
but you couldn’t possibly afford the cars in this auction.
全身没带点珠宝 也没点贵族气息
Substantial lack of gaudy jewelry, no entourage, no honeys.
明显 你也不是个舞伴
Clearly you’re not a “Baller.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!